It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli minister: war with Gaza coming soon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
about time WAR started. are you ready? are you ready?...lets get it on...
edit on 8/4/11 by FuGGer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
A lot of people on this site have probably never left mommy let alone been to the middle east.. 9 out of 10 israelis are military trained to the highest standards because of conscription.. Yet the gazans would poke and prod even after israeli concessions including gaza. Like most of the land was worthless desert until they SOLD it to us and the rest we WON in war with the WHOLE Arab world...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Under international law, the occupation of such war under the guise of "winning a war" is illegal.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Really? What law is that exactly?
Please show us.
And while you are searching for that international law, please enlighten us on who occupied the land before 1967.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

The International Court of Justice and the international community say these settlements are illegal,[3][4] and no government supports Israel's settlements.[5] Israel disputes the position of the international community.[6] The United Nations has repeatedly upheld the view that Israel's construction of settlements constitutes violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.[7] Israel dismantled 18 settlements in the Sinai Peninsula in 1982, and all 21 in the Gaza Strip and 4 in the West bank in 2005.[8]

But of course Israel as usual disagrees with the rest of the world..
Obviously the chosen can do no wrong..

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Now go and read the 4th Geneva convention, and you will realize it does not apply when a nation is not the attacker or the aggressor.

Do some reading here:
www.palestinefacts.org...

You can twist reality all day long, but Israel struck first in 1967 as a preemptive measure only. Failing to do so and Israel would have been wiped of the map.
I suspect you are too young to live in those days or remember it, but it was well known all over the world that a joint Arab attack on Israel is imminent. Arab leaders certainly did not hide their intentions.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Now go and read the 4th Geneva convention, and you will realize it does not apply when a nation is not the attacker or the aggressor.
Do some reading here:
www.palestinefacts.org...
You can twist reality all day long, but Israel struck first in 1967 as a preemptive measure only. Failing to do so and Israel would have been wiped of the map.
I suspect you are too young to live in those days or remember it, but it was well known all over the world that a joint Arab attack on Israel is imminent. Arab leaders certainly did not hide their intentions.

Oddly only Israel share your interpretation though...
I think I know who's doing the twisting thank you..

edit:

and you will realize it does not apply when a nation is not the attacker or the aggressor.

And yet you freely admit it was Israel that did in FACT attack first.

edit on 12-4-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

You seriously can't tell the difference between a preemptive strike to an imminent war, to starting a war?
I'm not surprised when it comes to you.

The Egyptian forces deployed in the Sinai desert and then closed the straits of Tiran thus cutting Israel's access to the red sea. This was and act of war that had started before Israel struck back.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You seriously can't tell the difference between a preemptive strike to an imminent war, to starting a war?
I'm not surprised when it comes to you.

And I'm not surprised you disagree..

BTW, do them videos you posted show the Israelis bombing Egyptian school,which is what they did?
Is that your idea of preemptive, kill the kids before they grow up to be soldiers??

top topics

<< 1   >>

join