It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli minister: war with Gaza coming soon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Israeli minister: war with Gaza coming soon

Israel's Minister of Public Security Yitzhak Aharonovitch warned on Tuesday that Israel and Gaza are on the verge of another flare-up like Operation Cast Lead, Israel Radio reported.

In response to a query by Xinhua, Aharonovitch's media advisor was emphatic that "the minister meant exactly what he said, that he believes that there will soon be another war with Gaza."

And of course El Baradei said that if it were to happen when he's president, Egypt would attack Israel.

Now... what are the Egyptian generals in power thinking right now? Like El Baradei or what?

A few months ago, Erdogan, from Turkey, also said that Turkey wouldn't stand still if Israel invaded Gaza again... and since Turkey is in NATO, this would be quite interesting to see, especially if Israel were to end up bombing Turkey.

Hopefully it's only posturing from all sides...

And of course, this nugget will stir things up even more.
Israel asked the United Nations on Friday to help prevent activists sailing to Gaza on the first anniversary of the bloody Israeli seizure of a Turkish ship that tried to reach the blockaded Palestinian enclave.

Especially if Israel goes in again and kills activists... this will surely piss off Turkey once again.
edit on 5-4-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I would hope we stand with Israel. They are our allies. I would back Israel over NATO anyday! Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
If the Zionist know what is good for them they had better leave Turkey alone...

"""FREE GAZA""""

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Turkey isn't REALLY part of NATO. They are an Arab country who wanna be Western/EU sooo badly. But they would turn on you to defend a fellow Arab nation guaranteed.

I don't trust them. Israel has earned everything it has in blood. Any of you know of the Six days War? They took on 5 different Arab nations at once and won in six days.

Now the butt hurt Arabs who got trapped in Gaza are firing #ty tin can rockets into civilization, and are generally just being a nuisance.

And don't forget that they have second strike capabilities.(Israel)
edit on 5-4-2011 by heyJude because: :O

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by heyJude

Your reference to the six days war is analogous to saying I took on 5 hobos in a fight I instigated, yea I won but they had spoons and I had a gun...........that my rich friends bought me.
edit on 5-4-2011 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

Just like they instigated the Yom Kippur war huh.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by heyJude

So how does that invalidate my point?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
A lot of people on this site have probably never left mommy let alone been to the middle east.. 9 out of 10 israelis are military trained to the highest standards because of conscription.. Yet the gazans would poke and prod even after israeli concessions including gaza. Like most of the land was worthless desert until they SOLD it to us and the rest we WON in war with the WHOLE Arab world...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

No you didnt...The UN split up Palestine for Jews to live there, the Palestinians objected, as would any nation on this planet if it were forcefully split in half. You Jews won that war with the help of your British buddies rendering Palestine a torn country until this day...
edit on 5-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GhettoRice

Your metaphor isn't even relevant to what actually happened.
edit on 5-4-2011 by heyJude because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

A part of me would like to see a final battle to eliminate Hamas as they are a cancer on the Palestinian people. The other part recognizes that another war will cause the death of many civilians and for that reason is unacceptable to me. For the record, El Baraedi NEVER said he would attack Israel. He would NOT be that foolish. He said he would "fight" Israel. THAT can be done diplomatically which is what he meant. The peace serves both Egypt and Israel and niether wants that to change.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

My dear, you cannot win land in war as it is contrary to International Law. You also cannot transfer your population to it (settlers) at least not legally. THAT is why the whole world says the settlements are illegal.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerman24

I would hope we stand with Israel. They are our allies.

Allies?? That implies two way support..

Not one supplying all the weapons and money while the other attacks your ships...
Remember the USS Liberty then say allies without a smirk..

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
That land has been fought over since the beginning of our time, and it will be war torn till the end of our time.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerman24

I would hope we stand with Israel. They are our allies. I would back Israel over NATO anyday! Just my opinion.

Allies ???? They have never supported or fought alongside any of the Western World .As for your preferance for them over NATO .You do realise you are in Wisconson USA and America is part of NATO , the founder as a matter of fact .You are either a traitor to your own country or a Israeli .If you don't like it your welcome to leave .

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just read on the German msn that the Palestinians just issued an immediate cease-fire. Short summary of that article:
Israel started bombing them for no reason after relative calming down of the fighting. The Palestinians retaliated by firing a missile at a Israeli Bus, where 1 person got injured...Israel blamed the Hamas and once again started boming Palestine. Palistinian president Mahmud Abbas asked the West to intervene...he said " the world-powers have to stop this aggression. " Israeli Prime minister Netanjahu said he hopes the situation will remain under control, but will not hesitate to take the necessary actions - offensive, or defensive - to secure Israeli borders.

Now here comes the interesting part:
German Chancellor Angela Merkel urges for fast progression in the middleeast - peace talks. " Until september 2011 important steps should be done. " after a meeting with Netanjahu. ( of course. )

I say it's interesting since she specifically sais until September...the illuminati numerology in that month is off the charts...It wouldn't surprise me if

WW3 started on the 9/11/11
edit on 7-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Now here comes the interesting part:
German Chancellor Angela Merkel urges for fast progression in the middleeast - peace talks. " Until september 2011 important steps should be done. " after a meeting with Netanjahu. ( of course. )
I say it's interesting since she specifically sais until September...the illuminati numerology in that month is off the charts...It wouldn't surprise me if
WW3 started on the 11/11/11.

Great theory but the big problem is that September is the 9th month, not the 11th..

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yeah...just wanted to correct that.

edit on 7-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

No worries..Maybe they get the ball rolling in September and full blown WWIII by November..
Many wouldn't rule that out..

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyJude
Turkey isn't REALLY part of NATO. They are an Arab country who wanna be Western/EU sooo badly. But they would turn on you to defend a fellow Arab nation guaranteed.

I don't trust them. Israel has earned everything it has in blood. Any of you know of the Six days War? They took on 5 different Arab nations at once and won in six days.

Now the butt hurt Arabs who got trapped in Gaza are firing #ty tin can rockets into civilisation, and are generally just being a nuisance.

And don't forget that they have second strike capabilities.(Israel)
edit on 5-4-2011 by heyJude because: :O

What a very unpleasant point of view you have revealed here. Aside from anything else, Turks are not Arabs. If you knew people from both ethnicities, you'd know that (I do!)
Israelis as people are not evil, but their government is.
Vicky

top topics

<<   2 >>

join