It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.....Next level......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Thank you Goddess.
and thank you Brianegan.

Always a pleasure......

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Excellent post, I wish you luck on your journey, it looks like you are well on your way. The answers are within and the only way is self discovery.

This won't happen for others until they let go of the dogma, religeon etc., all you need it yourself.

I Am

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The ability to see whats manifested it seems 1 is given
Fears are young it seems must learn from even younger pupils
Mind has limits none yet seen so seems limitless it is
Imagination its taught is nothing real by those who wish fake upon many
Focusing hard, with energy of STARS to greet with warm LOVE and caution
Seems employees have recognized the toys, now wonders who the boss is
The boss the boss the never in LOSS sees all from Light house ABOVE
The boss the creator sees many instigators so the throw them 1 like ALMOST
ALMOST yes indeed for power is not seeked just balance for ALL to GROW
Some are lost and felt like the boss for the boss just wanted to know
WHO IN THEIR MINDS WOULD CLAIM WHATS MINE
SO HE SENDS THEM THE DARK FROM BELOW
Below below oriented in direction only by MOST HIGH ABOVE to manage
and gather those who claim what not is theirs
Below judgment is seeked to maintain the PEACE
in this dark spance so full of FEARS
FEARS Fears fears it seems this table turns
Fear of what of what oh what my be them ETERNAL BURNS..........
moment of silence just incase ignored............................................
Manifestations quite true it seems come thru with direct contact with the TRUTH-remember, member GOT it
Yet all along 1 knew it was wrong to search for the call in a booth lol lol at me ET

Phone home to sector home of universal protectors the who is really of NO Bright
no bright indeed STILL Serve the LIGHT are WE just siblings from another form of LOVE
That LOVE that knows 2 sides must roll in order to make us ALL work
Together indeed cast out bad seeds if their flowers of LOVE cannot bloom
Siblings are we of this FAMILY TREE just some wish not to show proof
Instead they are full of me me me and seem far lost OF ALL HOPE
Yet still from the dark deep within are sensed sparks of LIGHT to guide their way
The spark is smothered in ignorance sparks covered BUT DARKNESS HAS ALWAYS FOUND A WAY
TO force from within the need to be KIN with others who just want to say. WE LOVE YOU TOO
And hope you do for this FORCE isnt comming to play.
1 hides below each 1 yes 1 of their------and waits on actions of the next
Not to attack at all JUST PREPARED FOR THEIR FALL incased are the returned and unBLESSED
TO be reabsorbed into what are called orbs and redistributed into the Galaxies of the next
I thank you much belief is back up please forgive the very long sleep
Trying my best to remain my best just incase some wish to try and sneak
It seems these beings not only humans in dreams are even afraid to DIE
SO fears universal unless you know too FOLLOW the highest most guides
Be well my brotheren much love indeed PEACE IS THE ONLY WAY!!! To surpass the DARK
and maintain your SPARKS in this little universe that we play.

Love me AS you wish LOVED
Hate me as you wish SLAYED
once again entering this universal GAME [what a long long long sleep]

BE SAFE

S&F OP once again

edit on 4/5/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Excellent post, I wish you luck on your journey, it looks like you are well on your way. The answers are within and the only way is self discovery.

This won't happen for others until they let go of the dogma, religeon etc., all you need it yourself.

I Am

Cant get enough of this style of speaking......The words are being more consistant and the spaces in between are becoming less evident.......

I dont know where I would be if I didnt have every and all religions teaching their wise lessons. It was always up to us how to interpret as we saw fit for we placed them there for us in the first place.....Everything is so perfect that it all has a perfectly good reason to exist.

Thank you for being here......!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I Am

Truer words never spoken.

Brianegan, thank you for the words of support, I'm understanding that we can be selfish and yet at the same time full of love, light and empathy for others. The hardest part is shedding the old ways and ego but I'm slowly getting there.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Is there a way to focus on yourself and achieve maximum potential without coming across as selfish and arrogant?

Thanks for posting and Proto, great post.

Well here is the very interesting rub, let's say for the sake of this example, you discover that you are the mystery God everyone has been searching for, for thousands of years! It was you who created all this, invented it all, every last little thing.

Now think about that a second, and know that as it presently appears not everyone would be thrilled with your work.

You might potentially have a whole lot of unpleasant or at least akward explaining to do with people unhappy with the world you created, with life as you defined it and constructed it.

Are you ready for that aspect of responsibility, as opposed to the oh wow, I am so cool I did this, you now have to fess up to, well I am the guy who did this, this and that. Whether you think it a oops, or sorry, or had some great yet to be realized divine purpose involved...

Yes ultimately it is about realization, self realization, and if you aren't prepared to be responsible for you, tolerate you, permit you to be who ever, what ever, where ever, how ever you want to be, then who the heck is supposed to be responsible for you, really and truly, and decide for you?

So is it selfish or is it aware, and are you simply refusing to be aware, because you really don't want to be percieved as selfish, or because you don't really want to fully embrace, come to know and be your self?

The next step up the evolutionary ladder very much requires self awareness.

Some of you may have to forgive yourself for a few things and that might be tricky, but the great news is you can get some practice in trying to forgive others you really haven't and don't want to for something they have done too.

It's a process, good luck with it!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
The ability to see whats manifested it seems 1 is given
Fears are young it seems must learn from even younger pupils
Mind has limits none yet seen so seems limitless it it
Imagination its taught is nothing real by those who wish fake upon many
Focusing hard with energy of STARS to greet with warm LOVE and caution
Seems employees have recognized the toys, now wonders who the boss is
The boss the boss the never in LOSS sees all from Light house ABOVE
The boss the creator sees many instigators so the throw them 1 like ALMOST
ALMOST yes indeed for power is not seeked just balance for ALL to GROW
Some are lost and felt like the boss for the boss just wanted to know
WHO IN THEIR MINDS WOULD CLAIM WHAT IS MINE
SO HE SENDS THEM THE DARK FROM BELOW
Below below oriented by MOST HIGH ABOVE to manage
and gather those who claim what not is theirs
Below judgment is seeked to maintain the PEACE
in this dark spance so full of FEARS
FEARS Fears fears it seems this table turns
Fear of what of what oh what my be them ETERNAL BURNS..........
moment of silencejust incase ignored............................................
Manifestations quite true it seems come thru with direct contact with the TRUTH-remember, member GOT it
Yet all along 1 knew it was wrong to search for the call in a booth lol lol at me ET

Phone home to sector home of universal protectors the who is really of NO Bright
no bright indeed STILL Serve the LIGHT are WE just siblings from another form of LOVE
That LOVE that knows 2 sides must roll in order to make us ALL work
Together indeed cast out bad seeds if their flowers of LOVE cannot grow
Siblings are we of this FAMILY TREE just some wish not to show growth
Instead they be full of me me me and seem far lost OF ALL HOPE
Yet still from the dark deep within are sensed sparks of LIGHT to guide their way
The spark is smothered in ignorance sparks covered BUT DARKNESS HAS ALWAYS FOUND A WAY
TO force from within the need to be KIN with others who just want to say. WE LOVE YOU TOO
And hope you do for this FORCE isnt comming to play.
1 hides below each 1 yes 1 of their------and waits on actions of the next
Not to attack at all JUST PREPARED FOR THEIR FALL incased are the returned and unBLESSED
TO be reabsorbed into what are called orbs and redistributed into the Galaxies of the next
I thank you much belief is back up please forgive the very long sleep
Trying my best to remain my best just incase some wish to try
It seems these beings not only humans in dreams are even afraid to DIE
SO fears universal unless you know not too FOLLOW the highest most guides
Be well my brotheren much love indeed PEACE IS THE ONLY WAY!!! to surpass the DARK
and maintain our SPARKS in this little universe that we play.

Love me AS you wish LOVED
Hate me as you wish slayed
once again entering this universal GAME [what a long long long sleep]

BE SAFE

S&F OP once again

The words are shared and untilized by all and do my eyes decieve but have you heard my call by all and freed me.

I love when I see your handle because I know that you will demonstrate the words and become its confirmation....

Keep it up.....We are bringing in a new era.....Many eyes are on us now....Growing faster as the days grow shorter.....Time is ours........

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I Am

Truer words never spoken.

Brianegan, thank you for the words of support, I'm understanding that we can be selfish and yet at the same time full of love, light and empathy for others. The hardest part is shedding the old ways and ego but I'm slowly getting there.

Humble to the highest degree. You already know me. You are doing just perfect brother. You make the rest proud to be and proud to become.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PureET

Brotherly love!

edit on 4/5/2011 by maria_stardust because: Accidently removed post. It is now restored.

edit on 5-4-2011 by Brianegan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Was your father a Reverend, and did he pass away recently?
edit on 5-4-2011 by PureET because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Excellent as always Brian.....and thank you. A much needed read on a challenging day.....please keep it coming as more and more eyes are opening.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PureET

Was your father a Reverend, and did he pass away recently?
edit on 5-4-2011 by PureET because: (no reason given)

lol....Nope......What exactly are you trying to find out because Id be happy to simply tell you the answer.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Is there a way to focus on yourself and achieve maximum potential without coming across as selfish and arrogant?

I think it is absolutely not selfish to focus on yourself, your development and your (spiritual) growth. Heck, I would even go so far to say that I really believe that this is one of the reasons we are here on this planet. To experience ourselves, to grow and to learn.

It also depends on how exactly you define and exercise "focusing on yourself," which will decide if you come across as selfish or not. Think about the person that focuses only on himself and his career in order to aggravate as much riches for himself as possible and on the other hand the person that has the intention to make this world a better place and therefore refines oneself day after day to achieve maximum potential he can deploy with and for others.

Not to mention the positive side effects only one "enlightened" person that focused on his growth could have for his surrounding environment.

Love and light.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarlyDurban
Excellent as always Brian.....and thank you. A much needed read on a challenging day.....please keep it coming as more and more eyes are opening.

Thank you. That right there is my driving force....Thank you very much for letting it be known that I am doing something right for those who may feel otherwise......and for my motivation to be revitalized.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Beautifully said.....One thing that I like to mention is the no one left behind concept applies. I will help enforce it as well. I would like some assistance in making sure that is a fact. I see you brother/sister.........

This appears to be a big part of the equation you are still struggling with.

Your path truly is your own, there is a fine line between self discovery and simply creating a cult.

Self discovery and evolution only requires self. Cults need another though to create a circular universe based on circular logic, as then defined and agreed upon by two or more.

No offense but some might view such an entreaty as a plea to form or create a cult.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Beautifully said.....One thing that I like to mention is the no one left behind concept applies. I will help enforce it as well. I would like some assistance in making sure that is a fact. I see you brother/sister.........

This appears to be a big part of the equation you are still struggling with.

Your path truly is your own, there is a fine line between self discovery and simply creating a cult.

Self discovery and evolution only requires self. Cults need another though to create a circular universe based on circular logic, as then defined and agreed upon by two or more.

No offense but some might view such an entreaty as a plea to form or create a cult.

Good point........I will reprase......I only meant to say that our race is innocent and all are incorperated inside of our race. We are here to learn and not judged based on a hypothetical scenario. Asking for assitance in that area wasnt meant to sound like that but only to request attention to that possibility.

In no way am I trying to form a cult and I am a little offended by such an accusation. I do understand why you would say it and I dont blame you but I would have thought that my intentions were clear at this stage. I mean well please believe that because it is the truth...If you really think that then I am not forcing anything here so how am I anywhere near that.

Please be nice....

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The choice to evolve, to become aware, is the individuals, it happens in it's own good time, I would not feel comfortable in insisting anyone not at that point must now arrive at it, simply by forcing them to accept a new set of parameters and constructs, much as already been done to them here in this dimensional point of time and space.

So it's not a matter of being nice, or not nice, it's a matter of thinking it through.

The universe either exists as one single entity at it's core, or there are multiple entities.

Based on the presumption that there is just one entity, that entity being you, yes you could never achieve awareness unless you were able to get 'everyone' to accept that and 'join' with you.

However if the universe is not based on one entity, and there are others, then others could only be reaching their own awareness and potential by making their own choices, which conversely might not be the choice you or I might make for them.

Where you want to go can anyone really follow? Can you be so sure that they want precisely what you want?

If not, then conversely, yes you must teach them to want that, and to believe that they want that, and that would be yes, creating a cult, much like the current cults that people are collectively trapped into and bound by.

Now here is the good news, if you are ready to evolve and you want a universe based on a cult to you, that's great!

Go for it.

Yet that is not something I am going to be going along with, so yeah we would definately have to be leaving 'me' behind.

That has nothing to do with you, that has everything to do with me, which is something you should be able to see, which is why then you would be able to understand that no, not everyone is coming along for the ride!

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
.....Next level......

I wasn't going to respond to your overall compilation of nonsensical ramblings and extraordinarily fantastical claims with regards enlightenment - or assumed/asserted abilities to afford others the same all the while - type mumbo jumbo...

... that is, until I happened across your inner_voice

'enlightening others' ... all the while whilst or shortly thereafter having apparently 'enlittened' another one.

to the topic:
What the hell is it?

I'd gladly reply in a more focused manner, if only I knew what the heck the 'focus' is/was.

*to add*
kinda gave up the innervoice thing here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5-4-2011 by Annie Mossity because: the HOPEFULLY obvious

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The choice to evolve, to become aware, is the individuals, it happens in it's own good time, I would not feel comfortable in insisting anyone not at that point must now arrive at it, simply by forcing them to accept a new set of parameters and constructs, much as already been done to them here in this dimensional point of time and space.

So it's not a matter of being nice, or not nice, it's a matter of thinking it through.

The universe either exists as one single entity at it's core, or there are multiple entities.

Based on the presumption that there is just one entity, that entity being you, yes you could never achieve awareness unless you were able to get 'everyone' to accept that and 'join' with you.

However if the universe is not based on one entity, and there are others, then others could only be reaching their own awareness and potential by making their own choices, which conversely might not be the choice you or I might make for them.

Where you want to go can anyone really follow? Can you be so sure that they want precisely what you want?

You are acting as if free will has gone out the window...It doesnt have to be either or it also might be both. You are free to travel your own path as I am free to believe that our paths may differ but end up in the same place.

If you wish to be a judge then have at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join