It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.....Next level......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

You havent mentioned one thing that I havent offered freely already myself. If it is not for you then you have made your choice and thats just fine. That doesnt mean others will have to make the same choice. If any can use this information to guide to a positive result they will find their own truth.

Where have you found yours. Have you made it up or have you found it by searching. If this information was found on someones own journey how is any different than that of your own.

I don't claim to be anything that I am not. There will be those that see why and those that feel different. It is always the case. I simply believe that we are coming to a conclusion.

It seems you are not alone but I find it hard to understand how some can find a reason to lash out anywhere they look anymore.

You will find my message to filled with love and ressonate with a great deal of people who will get it. Leave the negitivity directed at those who have ill intentions. Sad to say but your first idea might have been the right choice and I can not say that I am happy that you changed your mind.

Its okay though because to me it really makes no difference and has no effect on what has been layed out to find inside here.....

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
One day...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
One day...

lol....right?.........Either one day soon.....or one day at a time........its up to us so i guess we will see.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

ahhhh..... it's all about me, just me and I , what makes me feel good, how can I go deeeper into my own bliss that I have created out of my own feeble imagination ever feeding apon the lie that I am god, NOT!
That which feels good to my ego rots my soul.

p.s. don't wake me up, I prefer an intact soul
edit on 5-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was reading the thread and trying to get a feel of what to respond.

The only thing that comes to mind is: "The Journey".

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

You are acting as if free will has gone out the window...It doesnt have to be either or it also might be both. You are free to travel your own path as I am free to believe that our paths may differ but end up in the same place.

For what it is worth I am not trying to be accusatory, unflattering or unkind. I am excited and happy for you that you are making the progress you are.

Yet I have concerns for you, for everyone who is wrestling with becoming aware, for I do believe ultimately you will be faced with a hard choice.

A choice of embracing the infinite possibilities of the universe very much the way you arrived, on your own, very much how you have always been, alone in your mind, with your thoughts and in your own little self contained universe, and very much unable to take those people and those things you love along with you.

It’s a big step, one that there is no real turning back from, and one you ultimately do have to make on your own.

That’s going to be very hard I imagine for everybody facing that challenge. We all struggle to love and be loved here in this time and place and plane of existence, to know and to be known, and most of us have realized that what makes our life here tolerable to magical to downright wonderful at times are those people we share those precious moments with, that sustain us during dark, troubled and lonely times and bring a smile to our faces when we think of then and them.

Our present world is not ideal, and while it sounds a bit dark, misery loves company.

So I suspect many if not all of us will be within short order facing that hard choice, of evolving to a better existence and place and way, and having to give up the security blanket of who and what we know to do so, or hanging in here to the very end, afraid or unwilling to sever the ties and the hopes many still have for a life that they really thought they would have here, based on rules that they feel they know and understand, and limitations that they have comfortably come to live with.

Or in some cases not so comfortably but accustomed to all the same.

You see my friend people love to talk about 2011/2012, ascension, a higher vibration density, a harvest, etc, and love to dream and imagine that they are now fully aware, or becoming aware, yet the truth is many haven’t quite reconciled that it will all boil down to one moment, a moment that might call at any time, a moment that might call several times for the reluctant or wary, when yes, it all changes, and everything you knew, good, bad or ugly, is gone, and a whole new world and existence of discovery and adventure begins.

It doesn’t begin and then you get to say hold on, I need to go back to the 7-Eleven to grab a pack of smokes and call Aunt Bertha because I forgot to say good bye.

It’s a hit the ground running and off and running moment that is truly going to be the greatest challenge any of us have ever faced, and the biggest test any of us have ever born witness too.

When the fairytale becomes reality, when reality is your fairytale and suddenly everything is forevermore different.

Are you ready? Maybe, but it’s doubtful if you are still here.

In a universe of infinite possibilities, no it’s unlikely you and I or any of us, or any number of us actually end up together again in the same time and space, and that’s something that I think most if not all of us will find disturbing.

There are many self-help gurus who are in essence forming cults, creating intricately woven stories of what people might expect.

I came here alone, I anticipate leaving alone, and I very much think all of us would like to believe somewhere, someplace we have a true home, one yet to be revealed, or one long forgotten, but home is where your heart is.

Your heart is likely going to break at the thought of never seeing some people again, of never getting to do some things again, of never having the kind of end you once likely imagined waited for you here, but when you are ready, and one day you will be ready, you will move on and leave it all behind, as we always do, as we always have, as we always will, one way or another.

Here’s to new ways!

Good luck to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

i had a vision of this and i never asked for it why now?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
you would be able to understand that no, not everyone is coming along for the ride!

are we all scenic and then at some point one may become crucial then return to their scenic duties and others stay scenic as their purpose which they are at the time obvious to, eventually to become the bricks & mortar of the next dimension concocted in cohorts by the kind who created this one, while a handful remain sentient becoming one of those kind who would create the next 'thing'.

and are there other scenic creatures who are simply here to party hard. That's what they were promised when they bought the ticket, and not remembering was one of the appeals.. like me right now acting out some fictional character called b.morrison rather than my 'real world' identity, perhaps some who challenge the soul aren't part of the same storyline.

Still, I'd love to know whether the things I remember so vaguely cause me to be an anomalous entity in this - whatever it is, or whether that was simply some way of forgetting about something more real...if its the former then I get a strong feeling something didn't go to someone's plan, but maybe that was my idea all along..if what I remember is accurate then surely I mustn't be the only one that shook things up, but then again, maybe I was.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S)
Physical and spiritual were playing at the park one day on a see-saw. If they ever reached perfect balance, the see-saw would stop moving...and sitting on a see-saw that's not moving isn't much fun really... or is it?

Just a thought....or several really

edit on 06/03/2011 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by curious7

Originally posted by Aquarius1

Excellent post, I wish you luck on your journey, it looks like you are well on your way. The answers are within and the only way is self discovery.

This won't happen for others until they let go of the dogma, religeon etc., all you need it yourself.

I Am

Truer words never spoken.

Brianegan, thank you for the words of support, I'm understanding that we can be selfish and yet at the same time full of love, light and empathy for others. The hardest part is shedding the old ways and ego but I'm slowly getting there.

Humble to the highest degree. You already know me. You are doing just perfect brother. You make the rest proud to be and proud to become.

Thank you and yes, I know you too.

Peace and love brother.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

ahhhh..... it's all about me, just me and I , what makes me feel good, how can I go deeeper into my own bliss that I have created out of my own feeble imagination ever feeding apon the lie that I am god, NOT!
That which feels good to my ego rots my soul.

p.s. don't wake me up, I prefer an intact soul
edit on 5-4-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

Somebody doesnt get it. The pronouns used have multiple meanings when used in certain context. I can see why you might jump to that type of conclusion. There was a good reason behind it. There is a point that you seemed to have missed but would take time to read the prior threads to find out.

Have I insulted you because I havent tried so how would my soul look anything like the one willing to speak to another in that manner. I wouldnt.

My soul is okay thank you for the concern.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Well done. Thats exactly right! and im not even being sarcastic at all. That is the perfect phrase to sum these threads up.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

You are acting as if free will has gone out the window...It doesnt have to be either or it also might be both. You are free to travel your own path as I am free to believe that our paths may differ but end up in the same place.

For what it is worth I am not trying to be accusatory, unflattering or unkind. I am excited and happy for you that you are making the progress you are.

Yet I have concerns for you, for everyone who is wrestling with becoming aware, for I do believe ultimately you will be faced with a hard choice.

A choice of embracing the infinite possibilities of the universe very much the way you arrived, on your own, very much how you have always been, alone in your mind, with your thoughts and in your own little self contained universe, and very much unable to take those people and those things you love along with you.

It’s a big step, one that there is no real turning back from, and one you ultimately do have to make on your own.

That’s going to be very hard I imagine for everybody facing that challenge. We all struggle to love and be loved here in this time and place and plane of existence, to know and to be known, and most of us have realized that what makes our life here tolerable to magical to downright wonderful at times are those people we share those precious moments with, that sustain us during dark, troubled and lonely times and bring a smile to our faces when we think of then and them.

Our present world is not ideal, and while it sounds a bit dark, misery loves company.

So I suspect many if not all of us will be within short order facing that hard choice, of evolving to a better existence and place and way, and having to give up the security blanket of who and what we know to do so, or hanging in here to the very end, afraid or unwilling to sever the ties and the hopes many still have for a life that they really thought they would have here, based on rules that they feel they know and understand, and limitations that they have comfortably come to live with.

Or in some cases not so comfortably but accustomed to all the same.

You see my friend people love to talk about 2011/2012, ascension, a higher vibration density, a harvest, etc, and love to dream and imagine that they are now fully aware, or becoming aware, yet the truth is many haven’t quite reconciled that it will all boil down to one moment, a moment that might call at any time, a moment that might call several times for the reluctant or wary, when yes, it all changes, and everything you knew, good, bad or ugly, is gone, and a whole new world and existence of discovery and adventure begins.

It doesn’t begin and then you get to say hold on, I need to go back to the 7-Eleven to grab a pack of smokes and call Aunt Bertha because I forgot to say good bye.

It’s a hit the ground running and off and running moment that is truly going to be the greatest challenge any of us have ever faced, and the biggest test any of us have ever born witness too.

When the fairytale becomes reality, when reality is your fairytale and suddenly everything is forevermore different.

Are you ready? Maybe, but it’s doubtful if you are still here.

In a universe of infinite possibilities, no it’s unlikely you and I or any of us, or any number of us actually end up together again in the same time and space, and that’s something that I think most if not all of us will find disturbing.

There are many self-help gurus who are in essence forming cults, creating intricately woven stories of what people might expect.

I came here alone, I anticipate leaving alone, and I very much think all of us would like to believe somewhere, someplace we have a true home, one yet to be revealed, or one long forgotten, but home is where your heart is.

Your heart is likely going to break at the thought of never seeing some people again, of never getting to do some things again, of never having the kind of end you once likely imagined waited for you here, but when you are ready, and one day you will be ready, you will move on and leave it all behind, as we always do, as we always have, as we always will, one way or another.

Here’s to new ways!

Good luck to you.

Look again. If you have found one thing wrong than it is your fault for making an incorrect judgment. It is wise to stay away from judging at all but who else is going to do it. If you must it is best to remember that it is perfect. So if you find something that goes against that I suggest you look again.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesoundofbass

i had a vision of this and i never asked for it why now?

Have you ever had any visions before?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

you would be able to understand that no, not everyone is coming along for the ride!

are we all scenic and then at some point one may become crucial then return to their scenic duties and others stay scenic as their purpose which they are at the time obvious to, eventually to become the bricks & mortar of the next dimension concocted in cohorts by the kind who created this one, while a handful remain sentient becoming one of those kind who would create the next 'thing'.

and are there other scenic creatures who are simply here to party hard. That's what they were promised when they bought the ticket, and not remembering was one of the appeals.. like me right now acting out some fictional character called b.morrison rather than my 'real world' identity, perhaps some who challenge the soul aren't part of the same storyline.

Still, I'd love to know whether the things I remember so vaguely cause me to be an anomalous entity in this - whatever it is, or whether that was simply some way of forgetting about something more real...if its the former then I get a strong feeling something didn't go to someone's plan, but maybe that was my idea all along..if what I remember is accurate then surely I mustn't be the only one that shook things up, but then again, maybe I was.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S)
Physical and spiritual were playing at the park one day on a see-saw. If they ever reached perfect balance, the see-saw would stop moving...and sitting on a see-saw that's not moving isn't much fun really... or is it?

You along with everyone else is being groomed or trained. Not just here but in everywhere you look to be anything anywhere at any time.

It will be up to you but there are rules of sorts or instructions on how to manuever harmoniusly with the rest.

P.S.......What happens if one falls off the see-saw ? Does the other go to help other one or do they laugh and let them suffer.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Just believe people are waking up around the World!
We waking up!
YOU are waking up!

It's always easy to disgrace someone putting himself out there…
Try to look within for you reasons to do so.
You might learn something,
night even catch a tiny little wink of how amazing you truly are!

Love and respect

did it ever occur to you, that there are alot of people that have already "awakened" along time ago?

because you have reached this state does NOT mean that for many of us this is new. it's all about WHAT can be done about it on a individual or collective scale.

the initial excitement of discovery, leads to apathy brought on by the futility of futher recourse.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S)

You along with everyone else is being groomed or trained. Not just here but in everywhere you look to be anything anywhere at any time.

It will be up to you but there are rules of sorts or instructions on how to manuever harmoniusly with the rest.

P.S.......What happens if one falls off the see-saw ? Does the other go to help other one or do they laugh and let them suffer.

I do not know what happens in your hypothetical see-saw reply any more than you could claim what you know of me. I wonder if you didn't address the anomaly comment as it doesn't fit into your idea of whatever it is we're talking about....

-B.M

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by laffoe
Just believe people are waking up around the World!
We waking up!
YOU are waking up!

It's always easy to disgrace someone putting himself out there…
Try to look within for you reasons to do so.
You might learn something,
night even catch a tiny little wink of how amazing you truly are!

Love and respect

did it ever occur to you, that there are alot of people that have already "awakened" along time ago?

because you have reached this state does NOT mean that for many of us this is new. it's all about WHAT can be done about it on a individual or collective scale.

the initial excitement of discovery, leads to apathy brought on by the futility of futher recourse.

Laffoe was explaining that if one did wake up then they wouldnt be speaking to anyone in the manner that some have chosen to speak in. I applaud their ability to stand for what is right.

Any who have anything bad to say then laffoe is correct in that they are in deed still asleep and have been on pause unknowingly. Looking inward is wise because when someone is placed on pause they are forced to believe that they in deed have woken up but it just wasnt as big a deal as they thought it would be.

Its a trick. Just another trick to rise above. Laffoe came to the rescue of a family member and if they felt the need to do so then whom ever was being refferenced should humble themselves and do what was advised.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

I addressed what I thought important to address and thought I was giving a compliment but okay then. I am not here to be convinced of your theories. I am here to answer positive questions about the info I have posted. If you have a theory then click the new thread button. Im not here to waste time.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Well done. Thats exactly right! and im not even being sarcastic at all. That is the perfect phrase to sum these threads up.
i had exactly the same thing yesterdayevening when i finished reading the thread , some negative responces followed and usualy im quite quick with responding to that, but i felt like i had no need to go into a debate . and i did not know what to comment neither , thought it was just due to the fact i was very tired . but these threads are making perfect sense to me and i cant top anything that has been mentioned and i do not need to either. but i do feel i need to keep thanking you for the unbelievable work that goes into them. shows that you are doing it with purpose and very good intentions.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Is it ok to ask questions regarding your threads?
Because asking questions is all I seem to do, all the time. I don't know if the information in your threads is the answer to all of them, but since I can't seem to stop myself, I'll give it a shot.

This information your bringing out, how did you figure that out? Are you channeling someone? (that's how it sounds like to me and forgive me if I'm wrong) And if so, who?
What if the information that 'I' am channeling is not the same as yours? What if it is almost opposite of each other? Who's right? And if no one is wrong then what's the point? I know, no opposites...

You mention "you, me, we" as in 'all is one'
I can relate to the collective mind idea when it comes to tapping into the 'highway of thoughts' and have all that information available all the time.
About that I'm doing a lot of wishful thinking that this is merely a part of the simulation and that outside this simulation I would stay as individual as I think I am now. I value my individuality to much to have it merged with a million other 'individuals'. I would even say that if individuality is an illusion I'd be very very dissapointed in the entire setup.

Further, the feeling of 'where I'm coming from and going to, home', is at this point a creation in my own mind. does that make it true?

And why is it that every time I'm trying to get my insights on paper some kind of 'disturbance' is happens around me that get's me out of the moment? As is happening right now so I leave it with the above.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join