It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

.....Next level......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by laffoe
Just believe people are waking up around the World!
We waking up!
YOU are waking up!

It's always easy to disgrace someone putting himself out there…
Try to look within for you reasons to do so.
You might learn something,
night even catch a tiny little wink of how amazing you truly are!

Love and respect

did it ever occur to you, that there are alot of people that have already "awakened" along time ago?

because you have reached this state does NOT mean that for many of us this is new. it's all about WHAT can be done about it on a individual or collective scale.

the initial excitement of discovery, leads to apathy brought on by the futility of futher recourse.

Laffoe was explaining that if one did wake up then they wouldnt be speaking to anyone in the manner that some have chosen to speak in. I applaud their ability to stand for what is right.

Any who have anything bad to say then laffoe is correct in that they are in deed still asleep and have been on pause unknowingly. Looking inward is wise because when someone is placed on pause they are forced to believe that they in deed have woken up but it just wasnt as big a deal as they thought it would be.

Its a trick. Just another trick to rise above. Laffoe came to the rescue of a family member and if they felt the need to do so then whom ever was being refferenced should humble themselves and do what was advised.

It made me truly happy that you answered that question for me, actually it was like I knew you did before ever seeing it, which filled me even more with joy.
I had felt kind of drained by the question, or rather by the assumptions in it.
So thank-you for standing up for me, which inspires me deeply.
The only purpose with my original post were to inspire people to be creative and align with their inner true self, rather than project their fears out on Brianegan.
From my humble point of view there's something deeply important in those threads, something I'd wish for all to ponder about.
What I'm definately not interested in is an arguement whether who is more awakened or not.
There's no 'I' in awakened, we're all on on this together, and true bliss is for all.
I wish for you to always find whatever it is you seek, and if you're in some state of apathy you'll se trough and find the beauty and reason of it.

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK

And why is it that every time I'm trying to get my insights on paper some kind of 'disturbance' is happens around me that get's me out of the moment? As is happening right now so I leave it with the above.

I dont know if you are kidding but its true for me. When it comes to reading brianegan threads there are many interruptions, too many to be mere coincidence.
Especially the first threads, then decreases as you go in the journey and finish the interruptions.
funny no?

Peace

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

reply to post by B.Morrison

I addressed what I thought important to address and thought I was giving a compliment but okay then. I am not here to be convinced of your theories. I am here to answer positive questions about the info I have posted. If you have a theory then click the new thread button. Im not here to waste time.

I'm not questioning your theory I'm asking you to be open to the possibility of expanding it - I didn't appreciate being 'told' I was being 'groomed' like an animal, it insinuates that you can comment on my personal progress simply from our brief interaction so far, which is absurd. If you instead meant something else then my mistake, no harm intended.

My ideas neither deny or confirm anything in your theory so to suggest they were negative & a waste of your time surprises me.

I suggest we leave it here.

Thanks for replying,

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M
edit on 06/03/2011 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

And why is it that every time I'm trying to get my insights on paper some kind of 'disturbance' is happens around me that get's me out of the moment? As is happening right now so I leave it with the above.

I dont know if you are kidding but its true for me. When it comes to reading brianegan threads there are many interruptions, too many to be mere coincidence.
Especially the first threads, then decreases as you go in the journey and finish the interruptions.
funny no?

Peace

I think you are misinterpreting what "the journey" means.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison

reply to post by B.Morrison

I addressed what I thought important to address and thought I was giving a compliment but okay then. I am not here to be convinced of your theories. I am here to answer positive questions about the info I have posted. If you have a theory then click the new thread button. Im not here to waste time.

I'm not questioning your theory I'm asking you to be open to the possibility of expanding it - I didn't appreciate being 'told' I was being 'groomed' like an animal, it insinuates that you can comment on my personal progress simply from our brief interaction so far, which is absurd. If you instead meant something else then my mistake, no harm intended.

My ideas neither deny or confirm anything in your theory so to suggest they were negative & a waste of your time surprises me.

I suggest we leave it here.

Thanks for replying,

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M
edit on 06/03/2011 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

There you are I see you now. You were hiding from me. You are correct. I wasnt meaning what you believed. I stongly live oneness and am so used to it that my pronouns must be read carefully. You can many times mean everyone and usually is the case.

I only meant that if one was in school learning lesson in other words one would be getting groomed. Usually I am speaking about a positive thing that can be misrepresented. I do understand but I also stand by my words....

I am very carefully calculated in my movements and an expansion is possible and does happen but not that easy. That also was no offence only that I am aware of my surroundings so much that I am also aware of the possibility of certain personality traits sneaking in and twisting ones words. I take caution before each step and weigh out my options. If in deed what you say is any different than what I have said and i am to add it into my perspective then it will happen. Logically if I would need to alter my views to accept what you say then in turn that is the definition of off topic.....I was pointing out the humor in it is all.

Dont leave. If you have felt my words but they havent touched you yet then its only just begun and it gets much better....Dont give up on me already

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This sounds like Seventh Ray and Saint Germain. You lost me when you ejected the F word from your distal phalanges. Know them by their fruit.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I think you are misinterpreting what "the journey" means.

You are correct sister if you are talking about what the journey is for you but I'm not trying to discover or define your concept of that journey, you see...

"the journey" in this case is a metaphor and it can have many interpretations,

it could be to go through all these threads with willing mind and an open heart...

or it could be just reaching the final without having received any special message just a leisure activity.

or i dont know how many people even could be interpreted "the journey" as a collective, introspective travel.

it coul be anything...
I mean, this kind of "journey" is as unique and appropriate for each of you reading and certainly as unique as each of our lives.
I dont know what is for you but... good luck in your "journey" if you embark on any

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

This sounds like Seventh Ray and Saint Germain. You lost me when you ejected the F word from your distal phalanges. Know them by their fruit.

Accept me as I am..........please..........My fruit tends to loom.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Sorry I don't mean to derail this thread.
My mother got hospitalized last night, she's 81, heart stuff my brother says it not that serious but I'm kinda worried - on my way down to see her.
I know it's not the topic here, but somehow I feel it's the right place to ask: would you care sending her some nice thoughts, pray for her.
Thank-you, I deeply appreciate you.

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

I am sending my good vibes and thoughts of sooner recovery.
Bendiciones amigo

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Thank-you!
Don't say miracles doesn't exist...
When I came to the hospital it was very serious. My mother was worried that she might have an operation due to suspicion of an aortic aneurism.
Half an hour after I'd arrived the medical doctor came and told us they'd reviewed the scanning, and came to the conclusion that it was just a minor disturbance, and that there were no aneurism at all!
Actually she could go up from bed at once, and probably can go home tomorrow.
Of course we were happy and reliefed...

I truly appreciate you friends here, I am certain you helped a great deal.
Thank-you!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

You along with everyone else is being groomed or trained. Not just here but in everywhere you look to be anything anywhere at any time.

Livestock and beauty pagent contestents are groomed, while Slaves are trained.

So for all the progressive new age thinking and 'enlightenment' you imagine you have recieved we fall right back onto the same old constructs in your 'teachings'.

Grooming and Slavery, someone else pulling the strings, calling the shots in a system beyond your understanding, with a purpose beyond your abilty to comprehend.

Be confused, minimize yourself, listen, learn, obey!

Better put, the more things change the more they stay the same, which would lead one so inclined to perhaps wonder, what exactly is changing?

It will be up to you but there are rules of sorts or instructions on how to manuever harmoniusly with the rest.

No if you believe a process is taking place where it becomes up to you through 'grooming and training' then no it's not up to you at all, enslave your self to standards, make the grade in a process others control and enslave you through.

Are you really thinking this all through?

Or are we just recycling third party, father figure, savior constructs by creating an atmosphere where people are purposefully led to see themselves as victims, inferior, in need of a savior to teach them how to behave properly presumably because it will please some benovelent source of power and authority that is so much kinder and wiser and can do so much once you have been 'groomed' and 'trained' to SERVE them.

P.S.......What happens if one falls off the see-saw ? Does the other go to help other one or do they laugh and let them suffer.

Just in case the reader is not bamboozled and confused and awed enough lets throw out a deflective riddle aimed to make them further contemplate words, words which in my humble opinion are simply designed to enslave them to following a path 'another' wants to groom and train them to follow.

Perhaps you have just chosen your words poorly, perhaps you didn't quite understand their meanings or what they convey, but I for one have real doubts regarding the 'purity' of such a message.

You are simply saying what every other tyrant has since the dawn of recorded history, you have free will, free will that can be used for you to submit to a process of slavery to another through grooming and training!

The message is simply you are a slave, you have always been a slave, you are meant to be a slave.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Blah....

You're only as much of a slave as you want to be. You also have to watch out for people that know a lot simply because they've been around. Which is actually kind of funny considering that you only know what they have wanted you to know.

The next level is filling your brain with as much provable factual knowledge that you can and to pass it on to the next generation since you can't take it with you.

To answer your question on how you gain provable factual knowledge is by asking lots of questions and testing that information. Sort of how a scientist asks a question comes up with a hypothesis then designs an experiment to prove his hypothesis.

Edit To add:

I quit.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Hastobemoretolife because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

reply to post by zaper

Thank-you!
When I came to the hospital it was very serious. My mother was worried that she might have an operation due to suspicion of an aortic aneurism.
Half an hour after I'd arrived the medical doctor came and told us they'd reviewed the scanning, and came to the conclusion that it was just a minor disturbance, and that there were no aneurism at all!

Thank-you!

i am glad, Thanks god or the creator, mmhh the giver... well now she is close to be at your home., you must be smiling

A big hug.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

reply to post by zaper

Thank-you!

Thank-you!

All I can say is : Amazing!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

funny no?

Peace

lol no I wasn't kidding, every single time I have an important insight (important to me) something happens that makes me forget most of it. I call it 'the disturbance factor' and I'm sure one can build an entrire 'science' around this phenomenon! hehe

a while ago I was having an hours long brainstorming with my sis, we where discussing the "what if's" and how, with the power of creation one would be able to change it by simply changing your thoughts. At one point I was having such an important thought when, while I speaking out the thought outloud, suddenly the clock fell off the wall and shattered into hundreds of pieces! Needles to say that my moment was gone. (the clock had hung there like forever and no one was even near it) I have dozens of examples like this one.

Same thing happened when i was typing that post to Brianegan. When I was almost done my cat jumped on my keyboard and hit F5 (refresh)... I was so damn P.O!..... I started over but didnt even write half of what I originally wanted to write.

Some said to me I was creating this myself. I don't think I am, this is not coming from me. whoever thinks it is is acknowledging that I can make my clock fall from the wall, which I can't..... (yet maybe?
)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Brianegan

You along with everyone else is being groomed or trained. Not just here but in everywhere you look to be anything anywhere at any time.

Livestock and beauty pagent contestents are groomed, while Slaves are trained.

So for all the progressive new age thinking and 'enlightenment' you imagine you have recieved we fall right back onto the same old constructs in your 'teachings'.

Grooming and Slavery, someone else pulling the strings, calling the shots in a system beyond your understanding, with a purpose beyond your abilty to comprehend.

Be confused, minimize yourself, listen, learn, obey!

Better put, the more things change the more they stay the same, which would lead one so inclined to perhaps wonder, what exactly is changing?

It will be up to you but there are rules of sorts or instructions on how to manuever harmoniusly with the rest.

No if you believe a process is taking place where it becomes up to you through 'grooming and training' then no it's not up to you at all, enslave your self to standards, make the grade in a process others control and enslave you through.

Are you really thinking this all through?

Or are we just recycling third party, father figure, savior constructs by creating an atmosphere where people are purposefully led to see themselves as victims, inferior, in need of a savior to teach them how to behave properly presumably because it will please some benovelent source of power and authority that is so much kinder and wiser and can do so much once you have been 'groomed' and 'trained' to SERVE them.

P.S.......What happens if one falls off the see-saw ? Does the other go to help other one or do they laugh and let them suffer.

Just in case the reader is not bamboozled and confused and awed enough lets throw out a deflective riddle aimed to make them further contemplate words, words which in my humble opinion are simply designed to enslave them to following a path 'another' wants to groom and train them to follow.

Perhaps you have just chosen your words poorly, perhaps you didn't quite understand their meanings or what they convey, but I for one have real doubts regarding the 'purity' of such a message.

You are simply saying what every other tyrant has since the dawn of recorded history, you have free will, free will that can be used for you to submit to a process of slavery to another through grooming and training!

The message is simply you are a slave, you have always been a slave, you are meant to be a slave.

......shh they might hear you......Please try to be aware of what type of energy you are sending out.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Blah....

You're only as much of a slave as you want to be. You also have to watch out for people that know a lot simply because they've been around. Which is actually kind of funny considering that you only know what they have wanted you to know.

The next level is filling your brain with as much provable factual knowledge that you can and to pass it on to the next generation since you can't take it with you.

To answer your question on how you gain provable factual knowledge is by asking lots of questions and testing that information. Sort of how a scientist asks a question comes up with a hypothesis then designs an experiment to prove his hypothesis.

Edit To add:

I quit.

edit on 7-4-2011 by Hastobemoretolife because: (no reason given)

That wasnt a new decision of yours. It is your choice.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

funny no?

Peace

lol no I wasn't kidding, every single time I have an important insight (important to me) something happens that makes me forget most of it. I call it 'the disturbance factor' and I'm sure one can build an entrire 'science' around this phenomenon! hehe

a while ago I was having an hours long brainstorming with my sis, we where discussing the "what if's" and how, with the power of creation one would be able to change it by simply changing your thoughts. At one point I was having such an important thought when, while I speaking out the thought outloud, suddenly the clock fell off the wall and shattered into hundreds of pieces! Needles to say that my moment was gone. (the clock had hung there like forever and no one was even near it) I have dozens of examples like this one.

Same thing happened when i was typing that post to Brianegan. When I was almost done my cat jumped on my keyboard and hit F5 (refresh)... I was so damn P.O!..... I started over but didnt even write half of what I originally wanted to write.

Some said to me I was creating this myself. I don't think I am, this is not coming from me. whoever thinks it is is acknowledging that I can make my clock fall from the wall, which I can't..... (yet maybe?
)

You are feared by those that feel as if they have power over any other. (its funny really) We both know that you have your ways of getting around it. They may try but it stops at "try"

Ask yourself why would anyone fear you.

You can make a clock fall but have more important creations to focus on dont you? let them believe that they are effecting your progress. It keeps them busy and allows you to continue on you path at the speed you feel most comfortable traveling. If they feel as if they have succeded they tend to not try as much so keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
normaly I got tired while reading long posts but this one I could. You seem to be knowing brianegan.

You're out there
We are brothers.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join