It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska Seismic 4/2/11 - 4/3/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey guys, Alaska is getting some decent activity over the past 2 days, just giving a heads up.

The 2 April 2011 at 5:25 AM (UTC), in Andreanof Islands there was a seismic activity of
magnitude 4.3 and depth 27.50Km.
Estimated population within 60km: none or few people.

The 2 April 2011 at 11:14 PM (UTC), in Kodiak Island region there was a seismic activity of
magnitude 3.7 and depth 36.60Km.

The 2 April 2011 at 6:18 PM (UTC), in Central Alaska there was a seismic activity of
magnitude 3.4 and depth 7.20Km.

The 3 April 2011 at 12:30 AM (UTC), in Southern Alaska there was a seismic activity of
magnitude 3.9 and depth 42.20Km.
Estimated population within 60km: 11,980

The 3 April 2011 at 1:36 AM (UTC), in Southern Alaska there was a seismic activity of
magnitude 3.9 and depth 55.40Km.
Estimated population within 60km: 504

The 3 April 2011 at 12:25 PM (UTC), in Southern Alaska there was a seismic activity of
magnitude 3.2 and depth 168.80Km.
Estimated population within 60km: 374

The 3 April 2011 at 3:06 PM (UTC), in Southern Alaska there was a seismic activity of
magnitude 3.0 and depth 67.60Km.
Estimated population within 60km: 662

The 3 April 2011 at 6:32 AM (UTC), in Alaska Peninsula there was a seismic activity of
magnitude 3.3 and depth 25.10Km.

The 3 April 2011 at 7:58 AM (UTC), in south of the Aleutian Islands there was a seismic activity of
magnitude 3.2 and depth 25.80Km.

And the BIG ONE of The Day

The 3 April 2011 at 2:07 PM (UTC), in Fiji region there was a seismic activity of
magnitude 6.2 and depth 530.60Km.

Heres the site www.hewsweb.org...

Enjoy!

Peace and Love to All!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

Thanks alot.

Seismic activity around the world has appeared to ramp up as of late... I wonder if there is a global contributing factor...

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Looks like the Fuji one is upgraded to a 6.4

USGS page

Magnitude 6.4
Date-Time * Sunday, April 03, 2011 at 14:07:09 UTC * Monday, April 04, 2011 at 02:07:09 AM at epicenter * Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones
Location 17.649°S, 178.578°W
Depth 551.9 km (343.0 miles) set by location program
Region FIJI REGION Distances 252 km (156 miles) W of Lambasa, Vanua Levu, Fiji 321 km (199 miles) W of SUVA, Viti Levu, Fiji 335 km (208 miles) N of Ndoi Island, Fiji 2230 km (1385 miles) W of Auckland, New Zealand

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Maybe HAARP contributed to it since, the 2.6 Hz signal we saw on HAARP's Induction Magnetometer, around the time of the 9.0 Quake, reappear over the last couple of days. First it was faint, then stronger, now it's faint again.
Check it out.

HAARP Induction Magnetometer
I also created this post yesterday.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also saw there was a volcano that erupted in Japan recently.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-4-2011 by IndieA because: addition

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I don't track Alaska or even the mainland US for that matter, so is this unusual

Seeing as you mention the Fiji quake, and we had a swarm of activity yesterday down the East Coast of the North Island of New Zealand in the Hawkes Bay region, and a couple of rareish quakes on the West Coast off Taranaki, do you think the very deep Fiji quake made the Pacific Plate ............. "expand" in all directions

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
reply to post by AOA2012

Thanks alot.

Seismic activity around the world has appeared to ramp up as of late... I wonder if there is a global contributing factor...

There are a number of scientific factors at play. A good place to get Global-picture of the whole problem is at the RSOE EDIS web site. I'm new so, not sure I'm to post an actual web address but a check of your favorite search engine should find the site.

The Sun is in Solar Maxum; The Earth's poles have shifted and it's axis has been knocked off quite a bit over the past couple of years; The Moon was recently closest to the Earth in 18 years, and numerous large objects have been orbiting in and around uncomfortably close proximity to the Earth, Moon and Sun of late.

I've done a tremendous amount of personal research on the subject of Nibiru, aka Planet X, aka the Red Kachina or whatever other name you want to call it, and research on Comet Elenin as well. These things are all coming into play but the reason it is such a hotly debated subject is, there are numerous things happening at once.

It's not just any one thing, but ALL these things. In essence, what all the prophesies before knew, is we have entered a cataclysmic time of cosmic change. We have entered a time, of renewal and the ONE thought which unites Hopi, Mayan, Zuni, Christian, Muslim and Nostradamus followers alike is, these things are happening as a result of the NATURAL cycles of the celestial beings.

We, of this age, have lived on such arrogant faith in our selves, our technologies, our "discoveries" and our superiority to ALL civilizations which went BEFORE us, that we actually THINK, we control life itself. We actually think, somehow, we're going to get "through" all this an remain, "in control" of our HUMAN destiny.

We're NOT in control and we're about to find that out in a very big way. April 18th, June-July, then first part of October ALL prove to be remarkable times. Be wary of going out or drifting too far from safe shelter. Once Comet Elenin passes in early October, expect all HELL to break lose on Earth as we experience a LEONID shower unlike this planet has EVER seen before.

The "Powers that Be", KNOW these things and have planned to "escape" these traumatic events. Watch their oddly placed movements.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzy
I don't track Alaska or even the mainland US for that matter, so is this unusual

Seeing as you mention the Fiji quake, and we had a swarm of activity yesterday down the East Coast of the North Island of New Zealand in the Hawkes Bay region, and a couple of rareish quakes on the West Coast off Taranaki, do you think the very deep Fiji quake made the Pacific Plate ............. "expand" in all directions

It seems other's post relevantly helpful sites, so I'll take the chance. If you want to TRULY track earthquake swarms around the Globe, and see how they are increasing as well as see all the OTHER pertinent news not being mentioned, check out: hisz.rsoe.hu...

It's a bit intense and takes diligence but before you know it, you'll get a GOOD idea of how really, REALLY bad things are in the World.

new topics

top topics

join