It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Facts You (Probably) Never Knew About the Moon

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

lol.....if you think (c) is the more likely then more power to your elbow my friend!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

So you believe the moon is a space ship ? Do you believe the reptilians and Greys live there as well? Do you believe Nibiru is coming?
You can believe what you wish to believe but i think the moon may be a natural satellite like the other several dozen moons in our solar system. The moon looks pretty normal to me
edit on 2-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Ah that's a bit better, definitely A. Its much more probable and believable.

If I see something that looks like a plane, but don't believe in planes I'm not going to make up a story about it being a weird flock of birds flying in freak formation and just call it improbable so that it fits in with my pre-conceived notions or beliefs about the universe.
I just call a spade a spade. And I don't care if ya laugh.

If I see proof our moon turns out to have been a very very very unusual natural satellite I would be willing to embrace such theories.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Come on MODS! What the hell are you erasing for !

DontProbeMeBro Excessive Quoting ! and you Erased the Info !

How about next time Help an Threader Out out change the Info to EX TAG TXT ! Off Site Info !

Erase the ((

)))

Simple

and change it to

Simple

WOW Its like reading what the CIA FBI Does on The Freedom of Information Act , with
Top Secret Government Documents ()()()( Black Blank fills ! )()()()

Ohh by the Way ATS Member Should Read Alien Agenda by Jim Mars

The Book
www.amazon.com...

a Brief Essay from the Book

THE ALIEN AGENDA

Six moon landings later, the public perception was that we had learned all we needed to about the moon. However, those same lunar scientists were no closer to agreement on how to answer even the most basic questions-such as how the moon was created. Despite the return of some 842 pounds of rocks and soil samples, photos and videotape, and the placement of five nuclear-powered scientific stations on the lunar surface, there are still no clear-cut solutions to the moon's mysteries. Quite the reverse: what we have learned about the moon in the wake of the Apollo missions has only raised more questions. Science writer Earl Ubell declared, "The lunar Rosetta stone remains a mystery. The moon is more complicated than anyone expected; it is not simply a kind of billiard ball frozen in space and time, as many scientists had believed. Few of the fundamental questions have been answered, but the Apollo rocks and recordings have spawned a score of mysteries, a few truly breath-stopping. "Consider some of these "breath-stopping" mysteries, or anomalies, as scientists prefer to call them.

Source (whale.to)
www.whale.to...

edit on 2-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: TYPO

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
And there it goes the mod removes the COPY/PASTE actions of the OP the people who vehemently defended it have now been shown that these were not FACTS. The OP did no research and just did a copy/paste job and labeled them as facts. Not ok in my books. Not factual at all these are just speculations.
edit on 2-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by Argyll

Ah that's a bit better, definitely A. Its much more probable and believable.

If I see something that looks like a plane, but don't believe in planes I'm not going to make up a story about it being a weird flock of birds flying in freak formation and just call it improbable so that it fits in with my pre-conceived notions or beliefs about the universe.
I just call a spade a spade. And I don't care if ya laugh.

If I see proof our moon turns out to have been a very very very unusual natural satellite I would be willing to embrace such theories.

Wow .....really?

but you have no proof that the moon is a space ship!,,,,you just have some guys theories from his website, there are plenty of planets with moons orbiting them, but who am I to push my beliefs on you or anyone else.

You believe whatever you want to mate........but the moon!.........an alien space ship!.....I'll bet you don't share thatwith your work mates!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
NASA is a front ...well was a front until congress needed budget cuts and what is better than cutting funding for something that really serves little purpose. We spent billions in the shuttle program for years to make it seem we were actively trying to progress in space, find answers, life and improve our technology. When all this time we had the tech, the answers and secrets. We got scorned off the moon when we ran into our neigbors, and havent went back for that reason...they dont want us on there lawn lol. The public was not allowed to know all this so the shuttle program was allowed to continue...until our funds were getting alittle low. We are getting really close to disclosure.

The moon is there base of operations away from there home.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for this thread! I learned some really cool stuff XD

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur
NASA is a front ...well was a front until congress needed budget cuts and what is better than cutting funding for something that really serves little purpose. We spent billions in the shuttle program for years to make it seem we were actively trying to progress in space, find answers, life and improve our technology. When all this time we had the tech, the answers and secrets. We got scorned off the moon when we ran into our neigbors, and havent went back for that reason...they dont want us on there lawn lol. The public was not allowed to know all this so the shuttle program was allowed to continue...until our funds were getting alittle low. We are getting really close to disclosure.

pics......or it didn't happen

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

This has nothing to do with the Thread if you want to push your 'Ideas' and they are good ideas can you make your own thread about it. This is about the moon my friend.

Hardely off-topic because everything seems related to *the alien agenda*.

Just watch the phil schneider video and feel free to make any comments.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
.but the moon!.........an alien space ship!.....I'll bet you don't share thatwith your work mates!

Its so funny you mention that....a few of my work mates are right into this stuff....so we chat about it while working, its a great way to pass time.

I personally see the theory to be far too mainstream and boring. Who cares if its a spaceship, big whoop. Its like trying to convince me you saw a cow, no need to rattle on and on about it, I believe in cows.

You know i reckon that programming the masses to steer clear of the truth is very easy, you just use their fear of being labelled crazy or of being alone against them to steer them back into the herd. You saturate media with the message that such theories results in being ridiculed and ostracized and program the young ones to bully those who deviate even slight from the "norm", such bullies act as sheepdogs for free.

edit on 2-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Please try to keep the focus somewhat narrowed on the specific thread topic.

We already have a huge, long-running NASA Moon Hoax thread.

As well, let's keep it friendly and address the topic, not each other, Please !

TIA

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
..so we chat about it while working, its a great way to pass time.

Isn't that what it's all about, why do people get so hung up on everything, life is too short to measure how short it is, just enjoy it.

We are into ATS because one of the things it does is help pass the time, whether you are recovering from chemo on your bed or sitting in an office having a break to keep your sanity at 3 am in the morning.

To the OP, enjoyed the little known fact-or-fiction items, food for thought.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I personally see the theory to be far too mainstream and boring. Who cares if its a spaceship, big whoop. Its like trying to convince me you saw a cow, no need to rattle on and on about it, I believe in cows.

If the moon was actually a space ship. Or in your words Turns out to be a spaceship. I think that would be a major breakthrough in the simple fact that it would prove extra-terrestrial life or advanced civilizations in our solar systems past. It wouldn't be just another cow. Or are cows really that cool to you?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

It would be a hoot if the moon was an artificial craft and it came her back 15 to 20,000 years ago. What if a people from outside our solar system traveled here using a planetoid reinforced for shielding to get across the light years (it doesn't have to be thousands of light years lets say 100 light years away) to earth leaving a dying planet. That sounds familiar from many stories and television series, but what if it did happen. Also who read about god and goddesses going back and forth into the sky from other cultures and such, what if they where landing from the moon and going back and forth from it. What if the Annunaki gods that where sent away where sent away back to their moon ship aka hollow life ark to live and the others decided to live out on the planet earth. The US and the rest of the world is hiding major secrets about the history of this planet and our future. Eventually it will come out.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link
edit on Sat Apr 2 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMur

So why does china and india want to go there then? All they have to do is listen to what NASA discovered and stay the heck away from there. That is if we even touched down on the moon to begin with!

It is said that some astronauts saw whole cities on the far side of the moon and some even saw ufos in craters. Keep in mind nothing went into the public domain for quite some time. It seems that we only get "death bed" confessions from retired people.

John Lear says there is a fussion nuclear reactor powering up that artificial satellite with whatever is in it. He also speaks of a soul harvestor that receives souls from dying people here on earth. Far fetched for sure but who knows what to believe?

Richard Hoageland speaks of towers, glass domes, pyramids, etc. He also spoke of the cydonia mystery on mars with pyramids, water canals and the infamous face.

Everyone is pretty sure NASA and ESA are lying. The pictures they gave us have either been totally cooked up or highly distorted originals, aka project airbrush. ESA is just going along for the ride since they never had trans-planetary ships to begin with.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The source cited in the link for assertions made regarding the age of the moon is

Don Ecker, Long Saga of Lunar Anomalies, UFO magazine, Vol. 10, Nol 2 (March/April 1995), p. 23

(No link provided.)

What was his/their source?

According to James Papike, Grahm Ryder, and Charles Shearer (1998). "Lunar Samples". Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 36: 5.1–5.234 (unable to locate a link to an abstract unfortunately, but then, they don't provide a link to the UFO magazine either,) the maximum age of recovered lunar samples thus far is about 4.5 billion years.

Wikipedia containing citation

Is there any evidence that this peer reviewed study was incorrect and/or intentionally misleading? Is there any evidence in support of the UFO Magazine's assertions?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join