It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Facts You (Probably) Never Knew About the Moon

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyD

Maybe because were in the middle of one of the greatest recessions of all time /DOH!

And we've already been to the moon and brought back samples. So whats your point again everything you just explained we have done.?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Majal

I edited my earlier post.

I can see you are being obtuse now.....I just missed the irony.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majal

Are you saying the image in your post is an image of the moon?....or are you just taking the p*ss?

It should be obvious that the image is of the Moon, since you can see moon rocks everywhere. Prove that it's not.

We should combine our research and prove once and for all that the moon is as habitable as any desert here on Earth, maybe even more so than places like Antartica, Alaska, or Detroit.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Donoso because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

I think the simplest and most logical explanation is that it was an ET craft brought to our solar system probably for some reasons we can't fathom as well as others we can for eg. observation base. Its going to take an extraordinary amount of evidence to convince me its a highly improbable natural coincidence.

You refuse to believe its natural so you choose an even more unbelievable theory to believe instead?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Unbelievable!

out of the two scenarios:
(a) an unusual natural occurrence in an infinite universe

(b) an ET space craft shipped in for no reason that you can fathom

you choose (b)??......really?......why?

If those were the choices I would choose A, but they aren't. You've twisted it to make A seem the most probable but in doing so have made it unrelated to the real scenario.
Add:
For one example.... you mention infinite universe in scenario A but not in B where such mention would not be in favor of your view, by mentioning infinite universe in one but not the other do you mean to suggest one scenario is infinite but the other is not or are you simply trying to advertise/support your own scenario??

edit on 2-4-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso

Are you saying the image in your post is an image of the moon?....or are you just taking the p*ss?

It should be obvious that the image is of the Moon, since you can see moon rocks everywhere. Prove that it's not.

We should combine our research and prove once and for all that the moon is as habitable as any desert here on Earth, maybe even more so than places like Antartica, Alaska, or Detroit.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Donoso because: (no reason given)

Oh!.....your all at it now!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

What's the real scenario?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

What I know for certain is that what we see when we gaze into the night sky is an ancient holograph created to shield the true face of the Moon and disguise its many technological wonders. Anyone who attempts to debunk this is clearly in the Reptilian government's pocket.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Thank you Pauligirl for defending me these people blindly and vehemently defend the OP when the only thing he did was COPY/PASTE random stuff from the web and Post it as "FACT". He should atleast have the sense to be open minded and come to the realisation that some of his stuff may not be true and some of it may be right. We just have to speculate is all that is what we are here for not to blindly praise it as FACT

edit on 2-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MortlitantiFMMJ

I skeptical, your going to need to show me plenty of evidence if your going to convince me of such quackery.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

What I know for certain is that what we see when we gaze into the night sky is an ancient holograph created to shield the true face of the Moon and disguise its many technological wonders. Anyone who attempts to debunk this is clearly in the Reptilian government's pocket.

I never included that thought in my hypothesis. How could I have missed it? It answers so many wonderful questions I've had about the faint flickering you can see around the moon at certain times in the night. How could I have been so daft? It's obviously those ancient Pleiadian batteries running out of juice as Nibiru draws near. The waves we'll make in the scientific field Majal... just think of the waves.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthCqer

Can you post some evidence of these supposed 'Grays' and 'Nordics' you say inhabit the moon you speak of it as if its a fact that you know for certain but wheres the evidence?
edit on 2-4-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I never included that thought in my hypothesis. How could I have missed it? It answers so many wonderful questions I've had about the faint flickering you can see around the moon at certain times in the night. How could I have been so daft? It's obviously those ancient Pleiadian batteries running out of juice as Nibiru draws near. The waves we'll make in the scientific field Majal... just think of the waves.

Just don't get your hopes up too much. You know how willfully ignorant mainstream scientists can often be. There's a good chance that they'll simply skim over our mountains of evidence before deciding that defending their Reptilian master Al Gore and his global warming farce is more important than getting at the truth.

NAKSDNAKFASDN IT MAKE ME SO ANGRY

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthCqer
There are several different alien civilizations that inhabit the moon. Such as Nordics and greys. These civilizations have dfiferent or similar agendas, what their ultimate goal is I have yet to understand. I do know that The moon was almost taken out of its gravitational orbit after the galactic federations council that represents our Earth decided so, because they said that it was time for these aliens to stop manipulation us through the moon. Why it didn't take place I have yet to know. My personal opinion is that the moon has some agnetic properties that when applied to alien technology can be used for absolute mind control, of any given human being. My personal belief is that when we summon or worship "evil" "satanic" energies of the moon, we are just becoming more and more manipulated by the "satanic" mind control scheme of the aliens.

And you really believe this guff?....I mean really?

How did you come to this theory?
Where did you do your research?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Weed whacker Paulligirl welcome to my friends list you guys actually see through all this crap. All these people blindly follow what was posted here because they believe what they want to be true. They don't question the evidence brought forward and make rational decisions or have an open-mind about things they just blindly defend the OP vehemently like they've actually seen the evidence of such anomalies and/or been present since the creation of the moon.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by weedwhacker

All these people blindly follow what was posted here because they believe what they want to be true. They don't question the evidence brought forward and make rational decisions or have an open-mind about things they just blindly defend the OP vehemently like they've actually seen the evidence of such anomalies and/or been present since the creation of the moon.

people blindly follow what was posted here because they believe what they want to be true. They don't question the evidence brought forward and make rational decisions or have an open-mind about things they just blindly defend the mainstream vehemently like they've actually seen the evidence of such anomalies and/or been present since the creation of the moon.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

For one example.... you mention infinite universe in scenario A but not in B where such mention would not be in favor of your view, by mentioning infinite universe in one but not the other do you mean to suggest one scenario is infinite but the other is not or are you simply trying to advertise/support your own scenario??

Well that is easily answered.

In your original post that I replied to you stated that your belief that the moon was an ET craft was a logical one...........so

I could ask the same questions slightly differently:

which is the more logical

(a) The moon is an ET space craft

(b) The moon is a highly unusual natural satellite

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaenau2000
WOW I am amazed , I did not know there were all these facts about the moon,
how come none of this has been on news or TV, this is evidence of a possible life on the Moon, and we can even fly there if we want, so how come we are not ?

And havent NASA said they wont be going back to the moon? Is any country exploring the moon? China, India, Russia?

This is worthy of a massive scale conspiracy, right under our noses, and we know nothing about it. WOW

Maybe they were told/ordered/thretend not to return to the moon.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Well that is easily answered.

In your original post that I replied to you stated that your belief that the moon was an ET craft was a logical one...........so

I could ask the same questions slightly differently:

which is the more logical

(a) The moon is an ET space craft

(b) The moon is a highly unusual natural satellite

how about c: The moon is a highly unusual natural ET space craft

lol just for sh!ts and giggles.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Donoso

So the moon has an atmosphere now? I think if it does have an extremely thin atmosphere its not as habitable as Detroit/Antartica/ETC as you say unless you want to go to the moon in the same conditions you would exists in these habitable places? No return trip

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join