It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE** Benjamin Fulford and the (get this) the Illuminati step forward for

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Their world peace is wars to a one world government

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
remeber people this is not 'NEW'..ITS FROM 2009. thanks boondock-saint for THE PREVIOUS ATS link posting on page 2 of this thread.www.abovetopsecret.com...

it seems more pertinent to the times today...IF this is a legitimate thing...im keeping an open mind with alot of doubts on this one

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here is another quote from the same interview I cited in my last post. Sorry, once I get started it is hard to stop but this is even funnier to me...

At first I thought I had no choice, I had to go along, which is what happens to a lot of people when they get pulled into this. But then the Chinese secret society showed up and offered me protection. So that's why I can talk about this.

OK. What the hell went down here. So the ninja had Fulford in their custody but then the Tong showed up and rescued him and took him into protection? I am sure they then all went to their secret Taoist mountain retreat where Benjamin was subjected to the 36 chambers of Kung Fu. I mean what kind of 'Big Trouble in Little China' fantasy land is this dude living in?
Fulford needs medication and rest.

edit on 2-4-2011 by Frater210 because: Spelling. Punct.

"Help us Benjamin Fulford. You are our only hope".
edit on 2-4-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by Frater210 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by Frater210 because: It is finished.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Taken for a ride folks . . . . the illuminati are not going to turn around and now be "nice and benevolent" to us. Unless, of course, it is part of their plan for total control. I see, everything is all bad now and we "the illuminati" want to step and and HELP everyone. This is next phase of leading the cattle down the proverbial path to slaughter. Creepy stuff.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
my very first post and ats deleted it on me ???? so here it is again i would not advise anyone to watch this video its full of subliminal suggestions copy as i say and you can see for yourself pause and wait for the hole video to load keep it paused move the round thing across to skip through the video a fraction at a time watch there hand signals body language camera zooming in when they say certain things those are just to name a few they are snakes

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 051r15

I hate to say that I did find it particularly humorous that somebody said "look at 3:08 for Freemasonry hand signal) and the guy DID do it -while he was picking his nose). Sorry, I had to laugh.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

These guys are phonies. They are playing a prank on you. I can tell they are lying by their body language.

Plus, do you really expect an official statement to come from a YouTube page called EyezWideOpen?

Please, these are two-bit actors at best. Some guy put on a cheap suit and a fake Italian accent and said he belongs to the Italian Freemasons? I've met Freemasons. They are a much classier sort than this.

And I think I saw Ben, the leader of this "powerful" group in a secret war against the Illuminati, at Walmart a couple of days ago.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

This dovetails with the Disclosure Project and implies indeed we will have cities of light in the near future. If you are unfamiliar with the itinerary please watch Dr. Steven Greer who also chairs CSETI and find out what is going on with visitations. This link will give you an idea, the implications are staggering. View on YouTube...
Dr. Steven Greer presents "Contact & Disclosure: The Final Sequence"

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Without having further researched, and checked the backrounds of the dude on his right (pictures of him mainly show him alone, without a posse of recognizable people) - this seems like an enactment.

It seems that the dude speaking supposedly italianic dialect, is overacting the dialect on his part - which from my point of view shows that he is not for real.

I have not so far seen one convincing piece of info coming from Benjamin - but I am not here to diss him, that is just how it is right now..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

this looks legit

No star or flag for OP.
edit on 2/4/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Jussi

The over emphasized hand gestures from Ben also show that he's acting, trying to sell and idea that is fictional like an infomercial salesman.

Lie To Me...

edit on 2-4-2011 by windwaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Sad to say but I'm a gullible person, however this is obviously a bunch of bologna.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

When the Japaness Earthquke,Tsunami, Nuclear Diesaster, happened I thought about Fulford's interview with the Former Japaness Minister, where he said that Japan was threatened with an Earthquake. I think this had a great deal to do with the division of the Illuminati. I can bet you will be seeing a lot of the Bush Administration and Bush Family moving out of the country. If they haven't all ready. I do hope the American people findout that the whole thing with the Banks is that they robbed them selves, and caused the Market almost crashing. Plus at the bottom you will find the Arms Sales for 2009, Now the American People paid for all these weapons, but our Government sold them for a huge profit. The American people not only didn't get a cut in the profits, we didn't even get the money back that it cost us to produce them. Where did all of that money go, Wish I could fine 2010. Try adding all of the $ on this PDF. Where did this money go????

Here is the Video about the threat of an Earthquake on Japan:

Arms Sales 2009

www.fas.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm not holding my breath here, I think this is just an April fools joke. But only time will tell I guess.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I'm not questioning you or anything, but what's your problem with David Wilcock? I've got m doubts about him too, I just can't quite put my finger on it... I mean he seems genuine, but then he talks in support of Obama, which I again don't have a problem with in general, but if he is taking a political stance for a certain side then for all I know he's compromised...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This really doesn't seem serious. Like at all
Forgive me for my high expectations, but it looks like it was done in some cheapy office in West L.A. somewhere. Wouldn't the Illuminati have access to a little better setting and maybe better equipment? Maybe a better camera angle too? Maybe more professionalism in the whole presentation of the thing, not people picking their noses and stuff...Fake

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The illuminati is dead. Anything acting as if their representing the ancient organization is a shame.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

www.masonicinfo.com...

This link provides some evidence that the prince probably isn't one at all. If you just do a basic google search on the prince, you won't find him mentioned in any MSM news, or other rags that are constantly infatuated with celebrities and royalty. The dude is only 40. How does he become a 33 degree mason by what his mid 20s, from a lodge that doesn't exist. This whole thing is a fake in my opinion, and with 5 minutes of research we could have avoided the wasting of anyone's time by posting this thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Their constant hand gestures tripped me out. As for the point they're trying to get across, no. A clear hoax.. Nobody in that type of power, would communicate in that sort of manner. My grade 11 english teacher has a more diverse vocabulary than this guy.

Also if I might add, their camera man was terrible.
edit on 2-4-2011 by PostcardFrom1952 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Fulford needs to stop messing with his face. Where are they anyways? And why doesn't Fulford have a suit? Everything seems kind of nonprofessional and fake.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join