It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**NOT AN APRIL FOOLS DAY JOKE** Benjamin Fulford and the (get this) the Illuminati step forward for

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why is it that I get the feeling that these two people sit on couches smoking weed and come up with delusions of grandeur and through the power of the Internet they have come together to share their delusions with the rest of the world.

Then return to the couch and hit the bong and talk more about their wild fantasies.

Just doesn't feel real to me at all.

link   

Surprised nobody embedded this yet. Here it is.

link   
wow. very interesting. the italian speaks with passion and intelligence.
heres hoping that this is not another lair in the game.
if genuine, a huge awakening is on the horizon.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Of course it's not an April fools joke. After all -- the OP said so.

I gotta be honest -- if the production values and gibberish depicted by this video are the best the Illuminati can do, I'm not sure they are capable of saving us from the "New World Order."

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

Watched the second 1. Why are they doing this now, 1 should ask...
Bout to watch the next part with the princess. Thanks this is observational data.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

i call b.s...and i very well know what im talking about......this is another bejamin stage show......prove me wrong....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sekos
I have to say that this video is from 2009....is not new though.
Can anyone tell me otherwise??
But the info is good I have to say.

I was about to say the same that I feel like I have seen this video with Fulford and the itallian guy before.
It looks like some one might have just reloaded these videos on april1st.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We need more freemasonry? We need a world organization of religions? The illuminati are our friends? Oh so now they suddenly have the power and the will to help? This youtube video is the start of a change for the worlds elite?

Oh my gosh that was the most convincing video ever. I throw myself in your arms oh sexy suited ones. I don't need an education I am utterly convinced by this video. Where can I sign up for freemasonry?! - April fools

If there were truely an internal struggle, I imagine it would be much more gritty. Have all the grass roots, hands dirty resistance simply gone unnoticed?

Can anyone say forced crying/bad acting.

If this prince looked as if he were fighting for his life I might believe. He looks like he is very comfortable. Don't forget those who actually tried to help:

JFK
Martin Luther King Jr
Bobby Kennedy
Malcom X
John Lenon
and those are just the famous americans.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think you all need to take a look at Leo Zagami...

He has been known to be a bit "off"... I've heard many claims from him and none of them came to fruition.

Fulford has been saying the same thing for YEARS about the elites being given ultimatums from big Chinese gangsters and "ninja assassins".

While the message is indeed a great one, I have a REALLY hard time laying any credibility to either of them. So far, they have both been nothing but talk and have produced zero evidence of anything other than Zagami being a high ranking mason.

A lot of what they both say makes sense at first, but when you start fact-checking, there are just too many things that don't add up.

I've been keeping tabs on these guys for about 10 years, since just after 9/11, and the only things I've seen are a lot of name-dropping, so of course you should come to your own conclusions, but don't be fooled into a false sense of hope.... we had enough of that from our fearless leaders.

~Namaste

link   
im not quite sure about this...my head hurts thinking about if this is real or not.

if anyone hasnt checked out this leo zagami guy, you should watch a few interviews with him. dude creeps me out

link   
im not quite sure about this...my head hurts thinking about if this is real or not.

if anyone hasnt checked out this leo zagami guy, you should watch a few interviews with him. dude creeps me out

hes pretty bat # insane
edit on 1-4-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking

i call b.s...and i very well know what im talking about......this is another bejamin stage show......prove me wrong....

I agree and will take the bet that you won't be proven wrong.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
on Leo Zagami's website he encourages people to email him personally. I am going to compose something and suggest that anyone with genuine curiosity do the same. For whatever people think about the vids and their production quality and content, much of what he is saying has been echoed around this very site in regards to hopes for a better future and the nature of the beast. long people have speculated that there has been major infighting behind the curtain and perhaps this is the culmination. I have been doing my own digging into all this in recent months and the timing of this vid is wonderful because it only confirms a lot of what I have been discovering on my own. Most of what people perceive about the Illuminati is false and laced with religious propaganda and good ole alarmism. It would be nice to finally be able to separate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I found the low quality video of prince Leo.
it is a bit troubling near the end.
It was posted in 2009

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Leo Zagami, apparently in his own, not too humble, words:

www.leozagami.com...

The illuminati never looked dimmer...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Seen second video.. Thanks for sharing... least they shared their best views of 2012-13
Be Well ALL!
edit on 4/1/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
geez, do you people even read posts here on ATS???
This very same video has been posted on ATS
over a month ago and has it's own thread.
C'mon folks pay attention, this is not new.
Look at the credits in the youtube posting
and you will see it is a re-post from an earlier
video by somebody else.

they talk peace yet they still war.
doesn't sound like peace to me.

Edit to add:
here is the original thread on ATS from 2009
with the same video.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

c'mon folks do your homework

edit on 4/1/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I hope the secret reveals the mega million winning lottery numbers.

Other than that I am so numb from predictions that do not materialize I am now skeptical of everything.

Looks like as time passes I am becoming simply a realist. If it does not happen, then it was always a hoax. To not be a Hoax it now has to happen.

So the only thing that is real is 911. That is the alive conspiracy, it happened, could not happened without intervention beyond the planes, and the truth is mixed in the official lie. Maybe the illunimnanties will enlighten us on this also.

link   
Mad as a box of frogs.
Read this
www.masonicinfo.com...

link   
I'll believe it when I see it. Regardless of what happens in the future The Illuminati whether the good side or the bad side will never give up their power and control.

Psy op disinfo campaign...?

Perhaps I have become too cynical and jaded by the "old" system. But for me to believe this I will have to see some "bad" Illuminati heads rolling through the streets or jailed for life with their immense wealth distributed throughout the world and it's people.

If we're all here in three years then I hope the anti-Armageddon has occurred, the oceans cleaned, hunger and poverty ended and free energy with clean technologies for all. I would also like to go to Mars on one of their secret ships. (As if any of this will happen..)

So yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

edit on 1-4-2011 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join