It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near proof of HAARP causing earthquakes, and direct evidence that contradicts HAARP website

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

i agree. And is not only Haarp. Follow this youtuber. He is finding these devices all over. his name is dutchinse. Youtuber finds weather devices If you want more supportive evidence for Haarp use this document. www.cftc.gov... CL02 some quotes from this document to get you interested.(it is really worth reading)

''operations will enhance air and space superiority and provide new options for battle shape shaping and battle-space awareness.''The technology is there and it is waiting for us to pull it all together'' General Gordon Sullivan''
''it could become a more important weapon than the atomic bomb''
''suppression and intensification of weather patterns....the creation of completely new weather patterns....control of sever storms... alteration of global climate''
''yet the Pentagon has been involved for decades in the drastic manipulation of weather, climate and atmospheric conditions'' ''weather weapons are now routinely used in war zones...''
''HAARP frequencies beamed at specific targets can generate catastrophic earthquakes,69 exactly like the quake last December which killed thousands of people in Iran...'' take care edit on 2-4-2011 by Sanjur0 because: correction

Hello. This guy is making quit a point here. Why don't you read these documents? Its not like they invented them.It's fully official folks.
As to that question why would do that? Well. Why did Hitler burn down the Reigstag? why did they false flag 9/11, or why did they invade Panama? why did world health org sterilize woman in africa, why do they spray contrails, why patriot act, why now, why agenda 21.... i mean i can go on for hours. Not to mention these are the same people doing it. They are evil, just get it straight, inhumanely evil.

edit on 2-4-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

That's a fallacy in logic because those government entities were not the original supporters of the program. They got onboard when they discovered the potential communications value of HAARP.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

You mean African women cannot reproduce? There's babies every day in Africa.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Great post OP S+F......I have a question which could also answer a mystery of late on ATS...These kind of acoustics?

If its been mentioned then bump on.

edit on 2-4-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I found this youtube video I thought was very interesting and frightening. This guys states that FEMA and HAARP have been working together on the New Madrid fault line. He shows where FEMA's website gives information on preparing for a catastrophic event (drill) in May 2011. Do you think this could be their next target??? I am in central Illinois and from the looks of it, this area could become a radioactive zone much like Japan if a strong enough quake hit. Can anybody debunk this? What are everyones thoughts on the New Madrid fault being the next target for HAARP???
Here is the link>>>>:www.youtube.com...=278
I posted this on another thread as well so I am sorry if anyone runs into this twice.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blaznlex1

FEMA held drills for a nuclear event last year...

Guess what! No nuke!

We go through this same crap every year, HAARP this, FEMA that.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

wow you sure know how pick the details to react to...
thumbs up for you my friend... oh you know what.. i'll star you too! Keep posting! you're the man!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I do believe that a small pulse of electricity over and over can create something much bigger.....DO you understand how a 50,000 volt taser can incapacitate a man with a 9 volt battery....To say that just a few megawatts can not create something large, is somewhat an ignorant statement. You simply do not know how much power it would take, and often in environments such as the Ionosphere it might be much less than you believe.

What I am trying to ultimately say is that we post so much in the fragile earth category and we may not really understand how fragile it really is....

I have posted other threads about comets and earthquakes, I believe that comets create a electrical force on our planet too....there is some theories by high ranking scientist that back me up on the electrical force.

People need to realize that it does not take much to create something if you hit the right frequencies.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaznlex1
I found this youtube video I thought was very interesting and frightening. This guys states that FEMA and HAARP have been working together on the New Madrid fault line. He shows where FEMA's website gives information on preparing for a catastrophic event (drill) in May 2011. Do you think this could be their next target??? I am in central Illinois and from the looks of it, this area could become a radioactive zone much like Japan if a strong enough quake hit. Can anybody debunk this? What are everyones thoughts on the New Madrid fault being the next target for HAARP???
Here is the link>>>>:www.youtube.com...=278
I posted this on another thread as well so I am sorry if anyone runs into this twice.

I do not believe this. And I am one of the few people you will ever talk to who has directly worked on this NLE exercise with FEMA officials. I can tell you that there was a study done in 2007 and the estimated Damage and threat to this hazard would be devastating to the united states.....I believe Memphis alone was a 50 billion dollars worth of damage.....

This is not a sign of an upcoming earthquake but rather an exercise into one of the most potential dangerous natural disasters the US could face given the probability of it happening. Which last I heard was a 6-10 percent chance by 2030....FEMA is not predicting that it will happen, but rather if it happens we want to be prepared.... thats all emergency management is....being ready

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by blaznlex1

We go through this same crap every year, HAARP this, FEMA that.

I have looked through the threads.....nobody has proven that HAARP can cause a Langmuir Cavitation. I have shown sources that say HAARP does......HAARPS website says directly that it does not have enough power to cause any noticeable impact on the ionosphere, I have at least proved that they are not being honest.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Then why don't they fire up the antennas during the day? HAARP actually transmits only about once a month, the rest of the time other observational data is collected, not transmitted.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

In some of my research and somewhere in the first paper I posted talked about how the sun increases the Ionosphere. I am not sure but maybe they can not overcome the forces that the sun creates on the ionosphere....I also read that there is unpredictably at times with the cavitation. Could this be because of the sun? Do they not want to create something they can not control? Also, can the Alaska facility not go during the day and other facilities on the other side of the planet be running. Or the facility on Antarctica be used more often because of the Ionospheres not being as thick down there.....

I am looking for the source but I did once find reports from the Antarctica station and how a scientist put 23000 Hz instead of 2300....in his note he said he hopes he did not start WW3....this is scary because this only tells me what he did caused something that could be noticed.

I wonder if one HAARP is running and other HAARPS are observing.

I also believe HAARPs transmit more than a month. You must remember that some of the frequencies that people track HAARP on are set at that certain frequency. With getting rid of analog signals we have allowed for a much more open range of frequencies that HAARP could run on and not be as easily detected.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Actually you just linked to papers where people proved these things happen naturally.

Did you miss my post on page 2? Or are you deliberately ignoring it since it's pretty much shown the entire premise of your thread is wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
reply to post by badw0lf

oh god your one of them... and your australian as well, bugger. are you a debunker that gets paid by ATS ( CIA front ) to pound other peoples threads to make it sound stupid!, ridiculous and BS??

peace

SO, ATS is a cia front, why are you here? And are you generally delusional enough to think anyone who disagrees with your half baked theories is a paid disinfo agent?

please

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

gday, hope U all well...

i was starting to think there may be something to the HAARP/ eathquake link..

go back thru records + see HAARP activity leading up to JAPAN,
and CHRISTCHURCH.

see web...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

ps, "they" have just cranked up HAARP about 12hrs ago, and
i am not sure, but it seems to go thru cycles of 3-4 days ON,
then BIG peak,
and then OFF, for 1-3 weeks.

but its late here, maybe i am seeing things..

(its been a long couple of months, with FLOODs here,
+ NZ mining disaster, and then BIG quake, + now Japan...)

my eyes are sore!
seeya.

edit on 2/4/2011 by shaneR because: fix link

edit on 2/4/2011 by shaneR because: fix stupid link AGAIN

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

If the energy conservation law of physics still holds, the energy imparted by HAARF to the ionosphere would be a fraction of the energy produced by any earth quakes. This means the HAARF's influence on the earth quake is very unlikely. Although I would think the infleunce on the local weather may be a possibility.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I could PROVE HAARP makes people stupider. Just look at this thread! But anyone who disagrees with me is paid diinfo, trying to fool you into believing in a HAARP induced fantasy.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No, you helped prove my point....these cavitations can be created like you said, right there in the abstract.......Also, do you really think that the organizations running these experiments would place that they were causing them, seems pretty easy to say it occurred naturally....

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Question for all your Haarp experts : -

I believe this IS being used as a weapon to create Earthquakes.

But, can it be directed at a certain country / continent?

If you wanted to cause chaos in Japan, Haiti, India, China etc, can you somehow AIM it over their way?

Because if not, surely you are putting yourself / USA at risk too.

If you can, any ideas how it is done?

Very curious to find out!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

Interesting...I wonder if there is some correlation with all these similar events that have happened prior or on and around the time of the recent quakes up to the event in Japan?

A buddy of man joked how he couldn't sleep a month ago because he kept hearing this low rumbling bass sound in his inner ear, as if it was coming from a distance or from where inside the earth (if that makes sense), he is a musician so I also suspect he is a bit mad as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join