It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near proof of HAARP causing earthquakes, and direct evidence that contradicts HAARP website

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86

You guys make your own conclusions, but less than a week (hell less than 24 hours ago) I did not believe HAARP could cause an Earthquake,,,,This finding has nearly proved me wrong.....I have changed my mind into what I believe HAARP is capible of.....Now hopefully this finding isn't going to get me killed.

*sigh*

First, you'll note they continually refer to ion-acoustics. This is because you're seeing longitudinal "compression" and "rarefaction" waves similar to acoustic energy in the electron cloud that these ionosphere heaters are exciting.

Second, you also have to note that the region in which they work is a really good substitute for a vacuum...the pressure is about 1/1000th in the lower ionosphere as it would be at sealevel. So even a really loud "sound" is not going to be much, if you had one, which you don't.

Third, go check the "cavitating langmuir turbulence in the terrestrial aurora" link you posted, where you'll find that the turbulence energy peaked out at about 170eV! WOW! How does that relate? Well, a 100W light bulb burning for an hour consumes 2 trillion trillion electron volts! So, 170eV - not much, in terms of an earthquake inducing death cavitation.

Seriously - you could have guessed it by looking at the energetics. What's the energy density of HAARP or Arecibo in microWatts per sq meter once it reaches the ionosphere?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
'near' proof. That's a new one.

Is that like "almost' true?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Your first point goes over my head. I am still learning about all this stuff.

The low atmosphere up in the ionosphere is going to be a problem in propagating the acoustic wave.

The turbulence measured was naturally occurring using a passive radar, so there is room to pump this value up.

The though of having a speaker big enough to get a whole city thumping is so cool. Imagine how awesome the Love Parade in Germany would be massive sky speaker rocking the whole town.

Another thought, if this cavitation effect can work 100km up in the sky, what is to stop it working 20km down underground and hit it right at the source for an earthquake? The ions in the ionosphere have a negative charge while the earth has a positive charge so there maybe a similar type process that can be used.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Seriously - you could have guessed it by looking at the energetics. What's the energy density of HAARP or Arecibo in microWatts per sq meter once it reaches the ionosphere?

It doesn't matter - he cited links used terminology most people wouldn't understand and further added pseudo-scientific evidence towards the argument and all the mob fell for it.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!

Ahh well...

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
HAARP is an attractive target for conspiracy theorists because "its purpose seems deeply mysterious to the scientifically uninformed"

It's a bit like how people were persecuted and burnt at the stake in years gone by because the world really WAS flat.....

I'd feel safer around the dark streets of a city than in amoung conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
HAARP - certainly very controversial. Yes, HAARP does have the ability to modify weather and most likely does have the ability to trigger an earthquake. The method is by magnetic resonance.

HAARP can't cause and earthquake. If all the geophysical variables are in place and stress points are high - HAARP could trigger the event.

Now for the worst news: HAARP is only a small human made toy. The SUN is doing exactly the same and this can be seen in many strange phenomena just before, during and after big quakes. There are a number of things taking place on the sun which does affect the earth and people from a few minutes to few days after a major solar flare.

If for example there is a major solar flare, that also has a large pulse of magnetic energy leaving the sun; it will hit the earth's magnetosphere anything from 20 hours to 70 hours later - depend on the existing cloud speed. That will cause a rippling effect through all layers of atmosphere - and Terra Firma. This is a magnetic shock wave and Magnetism ALWAYS goes hand in hand with Electricity - which will declare 'feelings' in humans and animals, cloud formation, sounds, etc.

Now - IF the conditions are right such pulse from the sun will release the stress in the crust of Earth in that location - Earthquake.

Now we get to frequency: The solar triggered event usually goes hand in hand with extreme high frequency - magnetic. HAARP is a low frequency radio signalling system. Depending on the geological structure in a location; the EHF can pass without any results, the VLF of HAARP can trigger the event.

Indonesia December Tsunami, Haiti, Chile, Christchurch, Japan - and many (BUT NOT ALL) are Solar triggered; we observed solar flares on time before these events. Quinghai in China on 13 April 2010 and the Sichuan one on 12 May 2008 were very different. THESE had all the signs of HAARP; Strange shapes and multi colour in clouds, electromagnetic phenomena, low frequency, vibrations, etc.

AND no solar flares for weeks before these quakes.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

about time you jumped on the bandwagon!!
98% population to go ..

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
i agree. And is not only Haarp. Follow this youtuber. He is finding these devices all over. his name is dutchinse.

Youtuber finds weather devices

If you want more supportive evidence for Haarp use this document.
www.cftc.gov...
CL02

some quotes from this document to get you interested.(it is really worth reading)

''operations will enhance air and space superiority and provide new options for battle shape shaping and battle-space awareness.''The technology is there and it is waiting for us to pull it all together'' General Gordon Sullivan''
''it could become a more important weapon than the atomic bomb''
''suppression and intensification of weather patterns....the creation of completely new weather patterns....control of sever storms... alteration of global climate''
''yet the Pentagon has been involved for decades in the drastic manipulation of weather, climate and atmospheric conditions''
''weather weapons are now routinely used in war zones...''
''HAARP frequencies beamed at specific targets can generate catastrophic earthquakes,69 exactly like the quake last December which killed thousands of people in Iran...''

take care
edit on 2-4-2011 by Sanjur0 because: correction

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

oh god your one of them... and your australian as well, bugger. are you a debunker that gets paid by ATS ( CIA front ) to pound other peoples threads to make it sound stupid!, ridiculous and BS??

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
There are around 10-20 magnitude 7.0 - 7.9 earthquakes globally every year.

The fact that a HAARP experiment took place around the time a magnitude 7.2 quake occurred, doesn't really prove a correlation between these events.

On top of that, your research indicates that HAARP can hardly be used as a weapon at all, and here is why:

Look at the list of participating nations you posted yourself. They were all aboard. Russia, China, Japan, Germany, you name it.

Now let's pretend for a moment that the indeed did generate an earthquake that day in Turkey, and I think they would have realized that pretty quickly.

Do you honestly think that each of the participating nations would not be able to detect this kind of HAARP activity nowadays, and even be able to retaliate with their own VLF / ULF arrays in case of being threatened or attacked ? The papers you posted prove beyond any doubt that HAARP could never be used as a "Secret weapon to threaten and attack nations with earthquakes". Every student can build an ULF array, and you can scale it as you please.

I am convinced that HAARP can be used to change weather patterns by raising the jetstream or heating parts of the atmosphere and evaporate clouds in order to improve weather conditions for airstrikes, but earthquakes ? Not with a couple megawatts of energy. Impossible.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
every year since 1990 we have had one (every year) 6.8-7.4 (i think) earthquake ENTIRELY DUE to jupitar, the sun, and earth alignment, where you can put a line through them 3 bodys.. peace!
edit on 2-4-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
So let me get this straight. On the basis of a paper which shows cavitation in the ionosphere caused by local heating by radio transmitters causing small disturbances of the order of a few metres, you claim that the HAARP scientists are mass murderers triggering earthquake of 100 Exajoules (yes, after kilo, mega, giga, tera, peta comes exa) to wipe out unsuspecting victims in foreign countries (but not any of the countries taking part in HAARP)!?

And they knew this would work how, precisely?

And these low frequency vibrations are enormous enough to trigger an earthquake shifting teratonnes of rock, but otherwise undetectable by us human beings?

So how is this energy transmitted from the ionosphere to the crust of the earth? It's certainly not a sound wave. That after all would require a pressure differential so enormous it would shatter everything in its path. After all, you are supposing that it has enough energy to deform rock in the crust!

Let me guess. These tiny disturbances in the ionosphere (miniscule in comparison with the ones caused by the sun) somehow transmit electromagnetic energy into the crust!?

Well, at least there are direct scientific observations of ultralow frequency (ULF) electromagnetic effects before some earthquakes.

Shame they are observed at one tenth to one hundredth of a Hertz and that these are actually ULF suppression effects days before the earthquake and an increase in intensity occurring well after the earthquakes have happened.

So what precisely is the mechanism? And how should it be distinguished from the piezoelectric effects observed before and after earthquakes?

One thing is for sure. HAARP is a Neevil, and it should be planted in the ground. (See the Magician's Nephew by C.S.Lewis for the reference).

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Sources of this claim please?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You do understand that HAARP creates miniscule cavitation essentially in space, LEO right? My understanding is that space is essentially cavitation with no body/fluid to cavitate. This is why this a highly dispersed phenomenon and why HAARP only can be operated at any detectable volume of measurements at night, but not just any night, a night when the natural ionosphere is minimal, HAARP is capable of creating a weak artificial aurora that can actually be observed by sensitive cameras at the observatory, though they are far too faint for the naked eye. During the daytime, solar radiation ionizes the ionosphere so powerfully that HAARP's weak artificial effects are the proverbial drop in the bucket, and are erased almost immediately when the transmitter is turned off.

Now to imagine that this non-destructive 'elf' can not only be directed, but directed at any measurable concentration half the way around the world (last checked its curved, like a sphere) is just ludicrous!

Cavitation of sparse space is a contradiction, an oxymoron.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2011 by Illustronic because: Jeez, a letter here and a letter there changes the whole meaning of the post, I had to correct.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I would also like to point out that some geologist had thought that a earthquakes a while before had released the stress on the fault. The November 12th quake had surprised them because it occurred in an area where they had thought there could not be an earthquake..... Interesting how this Nov 12 quake has a bit of mystery around it also.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
every year since 1990 we have had one (every year) 6.8-7.4 (i think) earthquake ENTIRELY DUE to jupitar, the sun, and earth alignment, where you can put a line through them 3 bodys.. peace!
edit on 2-4-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

That is simply not true

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
reply to post by Amaterasu

Ok so we have the direction, now how does the energy get pushed (driven) ?

Taking the speaker analogy again, the driver pushes (drives) the cone to produce the sound wave to travel outwards.

How does HAARP drive that energy to its target ?

I was thinking the plasma mirrors would reflect some or all of the energy - as the cavitation takes place (the energy fed into the location creates the cavitation which is the "source" of the energy) the mirrors "bounce" the energy in specific directions, aiming and focusing the energy.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Earthquakes of the magnitude and at the current frequency per year as they are occurring now, have happened for millions of years. Experts can and DO predict them where we see them. Cities are built with this in mind - buildings in San Francisco and in Tokyo being built on rollers, or with newer, flexible metal that sways, doesn't snap, etc. Because they KNOW earthquakes are more likely to hit them.

So when earthquakes hit these areas, why are you so eager to blame an experimental device? There is little rhyme or reason for the locations chosen. People blame HAARP for earthquakes in Chili, Haiti, Japan.. why in the world would we hit these spots at all? Oh yes.. I forgot.. the super-secret agenda of the NWO folks, who are all-evil and nasty, and control absolutely everything on the planet.

I'm sorry, but even if HAARP -could- cause earthquakes (which you have not even come remotely close to proving), there is no proof it has. Earthquakes are occurring as they always do. And before HAARP, what super-secret device were we then using to cause these earthquakes?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) is an ionospheric research program jointly funded by the US Air Force, the US Navy, the University of Alaska and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)

Does the US Air Force and the US Navy ever fund anything that cant harm people?

DARPA's mission

DARPA’s approach is to imagine what capabilities a military commander might want in the future and accelerate those capabilities into being through technology demonstrations.

So is there any doubt that HAARP is a weapon?
edit on 2-4-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
I am convinced that HAARP can be used to change weather patterns by raising the jetstream or heating parts of the atmosphere and evaporate clouds in order to improve weather conditions for airstrikes, but earthquakes ? Not with a couple megawatts of energy. Impossible.

I suspect that amplification effects could be handily used to take a lower energy input and turn it into very powerful output... Might that work?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join