It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near proof of HAARP causing earthquakes, and direct evidence that contradicts HAARP website

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

This will answer your thread and the one above it.....

The cavitation is created also creates the ionosphere to enlarge......this is the part that I have seen other people theorize. The Ionosphere increases and decreases throughout the day because of the sun, I am sure they understand the formula and variables of this. I believe they pulse the HF (high Frequency signals) into our atmosphere....I think these help them find the location to heat also.....I believe that once they start heating an area of our ionosphere it actually is fairly stable most of the time, so once they begin the heating it is stabilized and easy to control.at this point its basically just like waiting for the pulses to build and then it pulses to release or it releases all at once....This I do not know......Once it releases I think it goes directly downward and goes below any frequency we as humans can detect but the plates vibrate much like a singer can vibrate a glass and break it...

I am not sure but In the second article it states about how fluid formulas do not follow the Lagmuir Cavitations but are somewhat related. This makes me wonder about if this type of cavatation is instant or it is created and sustained.....This is what interest me....

I am not theorizing that these cavatations exist.....These sources I have shown, Both from government, prove that cavatations are created by these devices.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

I think you're misunderstanding my question so let me rephrase it.

How do they direct the energy wave to a specific spot on the planet and how do they control it so it is narrow enough of a wave to just affect a certain area ?

I have to ask this question also, do you know how waves work and travel ?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

I think you're misunderstanding my question so let me rephrase it.

How do they direct the energy wave to a specific spot on the planet and how do they control it so it is narrow enough of a wave to just affect a certain area ?

I have to ask this question also, do you know how waves work and travel ?

These are not like waves in the ocean or pond...Your dealing with electric charged particles also they can be directed. Much like light, this is both a wave and a particle(like photons). We are dealing with a type of physics that is not that simple just to think of it as a wave.

Yes I know how waves work and move with both predictability and complete unpredictability which is why I understand you are confused to pinpoint a location on the globe. I took many classes on thermal dynamics and fluid dynamics because of my first career choice. I understand a lot more than the average person.

I believe they can pinpoint where they are stimulating or vibrating by measuring sensors, once they are where they need to be, they can focus in and up the energy.....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Conceivably, couldn't HAARP be used to reverse an earthquake?

Let's say that there is something to all this talk about a binary star. Perhaps the governments of the world created HAARP to use as a counter-measure to stop the effects of this sister star. Unfortunately, while testing this counter measure, it creates earthquakes and other weird weather effects.

Of course those governments who are directly involved in this project would have to cover up the facts. If this got out, it could cause worldwide panic.

Not sure if anyone else has pondered this? I mean, maybe this device isn't to be used in some evil plot to destroy the world, but a plot to save the world. Not every conspiracy has to be evil, does it? Sometimes the best intentions can cause the greatest of harm.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
i think i found out who's behind HARP

edit on 1-4-2011 by drunkinjedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Normally your never optimistic in my threads, so this time I am going to give you a star

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Yes I know we're not discussing waves akin to an ocean or pond, I thought that was a given with regards to this discussion although an ocean wave moves in much the same way as any other wave

Waves need a souce and a way to direct them from the source!

Take for example the speaker analogy, the cone which is powered by the driver directs which way the sound wave will travel also the arc as well depending on the cone design. Now sounds waves bounce when they impact something because a wave moves by bouncing molicules, of course you will get sound behind the speaker simply because of the sound bouncing off a surface and coming back.

I can understand the whole causing the earthquake once it has reached the ground but I can't understand how they are directing the initial wave to a specific spot within a specific radius unless they are turning specific parts of the atmosphere into what can only be described by the analogy of a speaker cone to direct the wave ?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by laslidealist
I completely agree about Haarp and anything that the gov't has to do with will never be used for the right purpose.
All scientists fall into the category of Doctor Faustaus and all but a handful do not succumb.

I say all scientists fall into the grip of the money system, with many going over to "the dark side." There are many good scientists out there that are thwarted by this money system, and the research with an eye for profit is far less efficient than research to solve problems as efficiently and caringly as possible.

But also that there is a They who do pull strings.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Today is the first time I have heard of Cavitation, I have the impression that it is creating cavities or holes in the substance, be that solid, liquid, gas or plasma. The ionosphere is one of the insulating barriers around the earth and radio waves bounce of it. HAARP literature references this region a lot, the magnetosphere is another important layer that gets mentioned a fair bit as well.

So then are they producing cavitation in the fluid/liquid plasma? and with these ion acoustic ( or sub sonic?) kinetic energy waves, are they using ionised atoms (atoms of what?) as the medium the wave travels through?

No, there is not liquid up there (as far as I know) so then are they producing cavitation in the gas/plasma. Acoustic waves are sounds waves, just a more scientific name. They both travel at the speed of sound, which does depend on the substance that it is travelling through. The ionised atoms are the ones in the ionosphere, which is the medium that it is travelling through as this is where the sound is first produced.

if all this is true their should be data on how the wave behaves as it passes through the different 'mediums' from the ionosphere back down to the earth. And I still don't understand how cavitation creates electromagnetic energy & converts it to kinetic energy....or is the electromagnetic energy coming from somewhere else & the cavitation is only doing the conversions?

There is some data in the paper arxiv.org... . The ion acoustic waves in this experiment where produced in the region 100 - 300 km above the ground. This goes from the lower ionosphere up into the higher parts of the ionosphere and lower parts of the magnetosphere. It is the electromagnetic energy from HAARP that creates the cavitation as it interacts with the ionosphere. This produces the kinetic energy and the cavitation is only doing the conversions.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

I can understand the whole causing the earthquake once it has reached the ground but I can't understand how they are directing the initial wave to a specific spot within a specific radius unless they are turning specific parts of the atmosphere into what can only be described by the analogy of a speaker cone to direct the wave ?

I seem to remember reading something about a plasma mirror effect with heated ions. Sounds like such a mirror effect could be created with HAARP. That would give something to focus with, I would think.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Ok so we have the direction, now how does the energy get pushed (driven) ?

Taking the speaker analogy again, the driver pushes (drives) the cone to produce the sound wave to travel outwards.

How does HAARP drive that energy to its target ?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

That is pretty much how I picture it. The cone of the speaker is made in a similar way to the lensing effect that is created from the heater. The electromagnetic waves are sent up in a circular shape which heats up a region of the ionosphere. From here one set of waves are reflected back down to the ground while another set of waves continue to travel up and around the magnetosphere. By understanding all the physics behind it you can focus more of your energy into a specific region for your desired result.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkOutlook

The military use a variety of technology and instruments that arn't used as weapons. For things like navigation and communication etc. Im just saying...

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Ok a couple of things here.

This experiment carried out on the 11th and 12th of November 1999 was in Tromso, Norway (EISCAT).
Not Alaska, where HAARP is.

Secondly, it states in the second paragraph that the experiment was conducted by observing naturally occurring cavitating turbulence.

The observations presented here demonstrate that naturally-occurring cavitating turbulence occurs and is a cause of enhanced ion-acoustic waves.

The strongest event, at 18:20UT, the time you cite as causing the earthquake in Turkey was caused by an aurora passing through the radar.

On both nights conditions were disturbed, and enhanced echoes were detected, the strongest being on 11 November between 18:18:30 and 18:21:30 UT, during the passage of an aurora through the vertically-directed radar beam.

I'm struggling to see how observations of an aurora can cause an earthquake in another country?

edit on 1/4/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'd like to point out that the paper on arxiv that you referenced specifically deals with looking for naturally occurring Langmuir cavitations, not artificial ones. In fact, if you read the abstract, the authors acknowledge the existence of artificial cavitations (which are not inherently nefarious) and that the whole aim of this study was to determine whether or not they were a natural phenomena, and understand the mechanisms responsible. In fact, the technological side of the study was entirely passive - ie, they were operating a receiver radar, and causing no energy input into the ionosphere.

While I commend the effort you've put into this, unfortunately the fact they happened to run an ionosphere monitoring experiment shortly before an earthquake struck is entirely coincidental, and not any indication that HAARP was responsible.

Furthmore, HAARP's current 3.6MW Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI) wasn't completed until 2007, back then they would have been running the Developmental Prototype IRI that runs at only 360KW, and was intended purely to assess the technology and iron out the kinks before large scale implementation at the site. [Information taken from Wikipedia and its supporting references]

EDIT - Dang, beaten to it by 2 minutes, I should have been quicker with my fact checking

edit on 1-4-2011 by AlphaOfTheOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

Interesting idea but does it work ?

Funny thing is I'll probably be able to tell you in 2 or 3 years time as this is the kind of thing I'm going to be doing for my final year project at uni!

So now we have to determine whether it's possible to create a naturally artificial speaker in the ionosphere to enable the waves to be directed.

We have the tech to send soundwaves to a very specific radius, do we have the ability to take the principles of this tech and apply it within the ionsphere though ?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Note- look at the link that I placed for the picture....This was from Langmuir Cavitation from a google image search.....It shows how the energy comes from the center of the bubble downward....

Also Note- This type of cavitation is different than the cavitation that most of us are used to in fluids.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaOfTheOmega

Glad someone else decided to actually read the papers.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I was very optimistic in your last thread...

But the question remains, could they not direct this cavitation upwards to block the effects from, say, a Brown Dwarf or a comet? In effect, creating a shield.

Now the first Gulf War happened in 1990 and HAARP was started sometime between the mid to late 90's. Could the war have been a ruse to get boots on the ground to find more information without raising suspicion. No one is ever suspicious of a war...

Researching further they found more information was in Afghanistan...yet another war to cover their tracks. Then back to Iraq for even more information. Far fetched, I know and without any proof, this is all just speculation. But this is no more far fetched than star gates or Nibiru or any other disaster related posts.

Maybe TPTB don't want the world destroyed as it would put a dent in their wallets so they are looking to the past to save the future. Just a thought on a Friday night.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

We have the tech to send soundwaves to a very specific radius, do we have the ability to take the principles of this tech and apply it within the ionsphere though ?

I cannot see any physical reasons why not. Mentally it will be tough and it will take a lot of fine control of the transmissions. I am not sure how finely tuned HAARP is but it should be able to establish some rough proof of concept from what I do know about it. Perhaps an upgrade or two to get it reasonably working, if it is not already.

I do find the concepts presented with the papers in the OP as quite amazing in how different interactions can be produced in the atmosphere. This was back in 1999 so I expect they have cleaned up some of the complex maths since then.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join