It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near proof of HAARP causing earthquakes, and direct evidence that contradicts HAARP website

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
So I will begin this post by saying this is not an April fools joke, This is direct evidence into what HAARP is doing....please ATS do my research and see if you come to same conclusion.

MODs- do not close this post, it shows evidence of a large experiment done through the High Frequency Active Aurora Research Program caused a earthquake on November 12th,1999

Ok so where to start.

HAARP is creating cavitations in our ionosphere which create a strong ion-acoustic wave that can create a kinetic effect that is literally the direct center of the cavitation. In order to understand what I am talking about you must first understand a cavitation

A cavitation is usually talked about in fluid dynamics. For example a water pump, If a pump demands more water then it is pumping, it can actually pull apart the water and create empty pockets of space within the water. This is not filled with air but rather more like a vacuum in space. This cavatation can actually create pressures within the pump and break it. Now into what HAARP is doing and its Langmuir cavitations.

HAARP heats the Ionosphere as we all know by know.....The question is what happens when they heat it up. Often it is a wavelike effect, but sometimes depending on power, location, time of day, and sum patterns, they can create a Langmuir Cavitation.
This is the link to the paper i received this info from....make sure you click the link to read the paper
www.osti.gov...

So after I found that about the cavitation I looked into more stuff about the actual cavitation process and found this paper and how they studied HAARPS effects on these events

arxiv.org...

This shows the energy and how it is released in the cavitation.

NOW THE CRAZY STUFF, In this paper I found out that on NOVEMBER 11th,1999 and NOVEMBER 12th 1999, there was an experiment on atmospheric conditions focusing on the Langmuir Cavitation.

This is some of the stuff they say

The relationship between beam energy and ion-acoustic damping can also account for the relatively strong ion-acoustic enhancement after 18:20:00 UT: the electrons had been heated

It goes on to show you the types and amounts power they used to heat it...keep in mind I am no expert but they were testing massive amount on these days to measure the effects around the world.....This was something big for many of these countries to be participating in all at once

China, Germany, Japan, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Ukraine, and UK

So the first paper I gave you from the OSTI bridge proves that HAARP can create these Cavitations, then the next article I gave shows you that they tested to see what would happen with these cavitations on NOVEMBER 11th and 12th, 1999.

Finally the final link I will give you shows a Large earthquake 7.2 on November 12th, 1999 in Turkey.

www.drgeorgepc.com...

You guys make your own conclusions, but less than a week (hell less than 24 hours ago) I did not believe HAARP could cause an Earthquake,,,,This finding has nearly proved me wrong.....I have changed my mind into what I believe HAARP is capible of.....Now hopefully this finding isn't going to get me killed.

edit on 1-4-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I completely agree about Haarp and anything that the gov't has to do with will never be used for the right purpose.
All scientists fall into the category of Doctor Faustaus and all but a handful do not succumb.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Greta post, I have thought for years that HAARP could be responsible for quakes as well as weather modification,I will add your research to my theory and see if it connects.
S&F for ya

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well I am not scientific enough to make the call but give you a S&F and will watch the thread to see how the discussion goes .....If its true and it does have merit I think that with what happened in Japan and the possible connection ,we may need a bigger court than the world can offer at this time ...We are all aware that TPTB are able to control that jury .....peace

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Personally I have yet to see any strong evidence as to what HAARP can actually do, however I will say that if the US Navy and Air Force are part funding it and are involved in it, common sense dictates that it could be a weapon of sorts otherwise I cannot see a reason for the military's involvement.

Good research though.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A well thought out post, S&F.

Just a small correction regarding your explanation of cavitation in fluids.

A cavitation is usually talked about in fluid dynamics. For example a water pump, If a pump demands more water then it is pumping, it can actually pull apart the water and create empty pockets of space within the water. This is not filled with air but rather more like a vacuum in space. This cavatation can actually create pressures within the pump and break it. Now into what HAARP is doing and its Langmuir cavitations.

Cavitation is actually localised boiling of the water, not unlike boiling experienced in a kettle, water boils in a kettle due to heat raising the saturation vapor pressure of water to above atmospheric pressure, and the resultant pressure difference leading to the water becoming vaporized.

This happens in pipes or pumps where instead of the saturation vapor pressure being raised, the pressure inside the water is lowered to below the saturation vapor pressure. However due to the unstable nature of turbulent flow, the water pressure varies rapidly above and below this pressure threshold resulting in the cavity being highly unstable.

Thus it collapses almost instantaneously resulting in extremely high, localized pressures and heat.

Sorry to be anal, comes with being a civil engineer

Just wanted to add to your post. I can see how forming these cavities using HAARP, could have the same effect that it does in fluid mechanics.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As for the earthquakes at the time of experiments, earthquake.usgs.gov... is a really good source. There was also a magnitude 6.1 in Indonesia 5 minutes after the first experiment began.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Fantastic Rabbit hole, thank you.

www.osti.gov...

Understanding the influence of the immersed particles on the plasma. Growing nanometer-sized particles
affect the plasmas, for instance, by giving rise to large-scale, low-frequency oscillations in the
surrounding plasma. There is a need for research on how collective plasma-nanoparticles interact:
„h Understanding fundamental plasma physics at sub-Debye scales. Many of the physical processes that
influence the plasma interaction with nanoparticles occur at sub-Debye length scales. Not only are
the nanoparticles much smaller than a typical electron or ion Debye length, the plasma environment
itself is often highly collisional with typical mean free path lengths that are also smaller than the
Debye length. Thus, fully kinetic models of the plasma are required.
„h Diagnostics. Experimental studies of the above effects entail significant diagnostics challenges.
Studying temperature fluctuations of nanoparticles suspended in plasmas is a significant challenge.
Observing the dynamics of nanoparticles

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why would you even glance at the HAARP website twice, much less hold up the page as a _standard_ against which you make your case? Make up your OWN mind!
LG

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Also, we need to look at seismic events that are older than HAARP. They could happen earlier, right? I mean there are lots of evidences about earthquakes happening before there was HAARP, and so we have to rely on our new data to figure out what makes these earthquakes different. (I think that it is the deadliness. i've been in an earthquak and it's no big deal.)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
So to try and put all this into something most people can understand, is this close?

HAARP creates earthquakes by the creation of cavitations in the ionosphere from the heating effects of HAARP on the ionosphere. The term cavitation is generally used in fluid mechanics to describe localised unstable boiling due to turbulent pressure flows that collapses with extremely high pressure and heat. Isham et al arxiv.org... performed experiments in 1999 using the cavitation effect to artifically create ion acoustic or sound waves to transfer the electromagnetic into kinetic energy. By directing these sound waves into the ground it can induce kinetic vibrations to cause an earthquakes. The effect is similar to standing next to a large bass speaker, except this speaker is about 10-20 km in size, 75 - 100km up in the air, powered by 3.6 Million Watts and pumping out extremely low frequencies below our range of hearing.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
So to try and put all this into something most people can understand, is this close?

HAARP creates earthquakes by the creation of cavitations in the ionosphere from the heating effects of HAARP on the ionosphere. The term cavitation is generally used in fluid mechanics to describe localised unstable boiling due to turbulent pressure flows that collapses with extremely high pressure and heat. Isham et al arxiv.org... performed experiments in 1999 using the cavitation effect to artifically create ion acoustic or sound waves to transfer the electromagnetic into kinetic energy. By directing these sound waves into the ground it can induce kinetic vibrations to cause an earthquakes. The effect is similar to standing next to a large bass speaker, except this speaker is about 10-20 km in size, 75 - 100km up in the air, powered by 3.6 Million Watts and pumping out extremely low frequencies below our range of hearing.

WOW, thats exactly what I am trying to say....Thanks......now just look into the data and papers and then the earthquake directly at the same time they were testing it for the cavitation.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ALSO, I COULDN'T BLOW UP THE PICTURE FOR THE THREAD, but you can save it and look at it in paint or something to zoom and you will see the wording and what I mean where the cavatations actually have a force would be directly below the area of the cavatation, i believe it is like a sling shot effect or a rubber band effect, where they can pulse it over and over.....it is very hard reading but it does show somethings that are right out in the open you just have to google and try to understand every term. It takes time, I know.....but this is HUGE

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Very Informative post, Mr. Dude.......................Probably the most scientific, yet so basic that almost anyone can grasp, excellent work.............................Now, can you handle the horde of "Debunkers" that are sure to way in?? You know, the ones taking your evidence and thrashing it like grass being exposed to a weedwhacker.

Good Luck and S&F for you.

Parker

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
In order to scientifically prove a correlation between HAARP and earthquakes, you have to reproduce the correlation in multiple instances. i.e. you have to show a repeated correlation between specific HAARP activity and earthquakes, and then you have to show that there were never times when that same activity took place absent an earthquake. You then also have to rule out coincidence, i.e. naturally occurring earthquakes happening in tandem with HAARP activity by chance. Given the common frequency of at least moderate earthquakes, correlating them to HAARP through anything other than coincidence will be difficult.

And even if you can prove a correlation, correlation does not prove causality. At that point you have to provide a coherent theory that explains precisely how and why HAARP triggers the earthquakes, and prove that to be the case in a reproducible manner. Then you have to have other experts vet your theories and come to the same conclusions in case there were any errors, however minor.

Only then can it be called proof.

Note: I'm not asserting that HAARP cannot or does not cause earthquakes, given that I can't prove a negative. Like I always say, nothing would surprise me anymore if it turned out to be true. And in fact, I think trying to do all of the above in order to test this theory would be a worthy project that someone with the proper credentials and resources should undertake. I'm just laying out the criteria for "proof" should that occur.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

thread does state near proof.....even though i know thats a play on words.,,,,But this is what I am saying, now this can be looked into more.

This is only the first step.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

this is still confusing me. Cavitation happening to boat propellers is the only place I've heard of this occurring. I don't really understand what the ionosphere is, I did a wiki search & found its ionised plasma & atomic oxygen at different levels of the layer cake structure. So then are they producing cavitation in the fluid/liquid plasma? and with these ion acoustic ( or sub sonic?) kinetic energy waves, are they using ionised atoms (atoms of what?) as the medium the wave travels through?

if all this is true their should be data on how the wave behaves as it passes through the different 'mediums' from the ionosphere back down to the earth. And I still don't understand how cavitation creates electromagnetic energy & converts it to kinetic energy....or is the electromagnetic energy coming from somewhere else & the cavitation is only doing the conversions?

hope someone can help me with these questions..

cheers,
-B.M
edit on 06/03/2011 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

edit on 06/03/2011 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

My question is how do they direct & control the wave once it's created ?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
More news from dutchsinse
RADAR RINGS = West Texas WEATHER MODIFICATION - using RADAR to make weather

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I would be the first to applaud and follow with great interest a legitimate study into this. So if this is the first step, then I say go for it! One with credible experts formulating real models of how or why HAARP could trigger quakes, and examples of clear correlation without other explanations. Like I said, it would not surprise me to learn that this happens. Nothing does anymore. (Kind of makes me sad, to be totally honest.
) So I hope it can be done. Or, in the alternative, if the study proves it isn't happening, then that's great news too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join