It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The site owners will have lost all and any credibility they ever had.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

Don't worry pal! You are not the only one who fell into to it! I, too, am a victim of my own stupidity! LOL!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
check your calendar genius..

LOL

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

Good for you

Which coincidentally rhymes with Whoopdy Doo

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha you make me laugh, your alright just a little slow.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

******Hypocrite Alert******

I'd just like to point out that the person who is accusing me of being some sort of 'racist' or whatever crap they are trying to spew out, is actually a hypocrite. Here is a thread recently authored by this person:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Misterlondon

mini-me bin laden...,

no explanation needed.. just watch...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You got something against dwarfs? Do you find the disorder funny do you? Get a few good laughs out of that man's misfortune at being born a small person hmmm?

You sir, are a hypocrite.

Awaiting the inevitable BS excuses as to why this isn't hypocritical..............
edit on 1/4/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

Ok fella.. I hold my hands up.. I made that thread and I apologize if anyone of below average height were offended by it. My intention wasn't to mock small people, it was more the irony of a freedom fighter carrying a gun that was bigger than him. In hindsight I was wrong to post it and I will think more carefully about my threads in the future.
I fully agree it was wrong to post that, but IMO I think we can put that into a different category to mocking disabled children and using that as some sort of joke. I'm sure there must be some people of below average height that would find that slightly amusing, I'm not sure you would find many downs syndrome children that would find your picture amusing though.
Anyway I'm not gonna get into this bickering on here, it's not what I
About.. So carry on trawling or should I say trolling through my old posts to find ammunition to fire back at me, I'll be happy to answer you questions if you have anymore issues.
And to the dude with the wolverine avatar.. Why are you getting involved and messing with my avatar? Now that did offend me, I always thought you was alright when I say your previous posts, now I just think your a complete... Oops t&c.. You get what I mean..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Hey Router.. at your expence... I had the best laughs as the result your concern .. Guilty here as well!
I can see why you were White Hot going out the Gate..

Gives these Guys credit.. every year they out do the last!

Keeping you on your Toe's they do!

Stay true!

Jesse!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Are YOU PEOPLE aware of how much those two Freemasons earn by owning this site?

No?

Go and hide under a rock, until you know whats really going on.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Anyway I'm not gonna get into this bickering on here, it's not what I
About.. So carry on trawling or should I say trolling through my old posts to find ammunition to fire back at me, I'll be happy to answer you questions if you have anymore issues.

I wasn't trolling, I was merely pointing out that in one breath you say you despise the picture, that it is insulting to people with disabilities - and yet in the previous breath you are laughing your ass off at someone with a disability. This is hypocrisy and if you are going to have a go at me over some stupid little thing like that then I have a right to defend myself - by throwing your hypocrisy straight back in your face.

And to the dude with the wolverine avatar.. Why are you getting involved and messing with my avatar? Now that did offend me, I always thought you was alright when I say your previous posts, now I just think your a complete... Oops t&c.. You get what I mean..

Still not getting the humour are you?

I would completely understand if it were that you got out of the wrong side of the bed or something this morning, but somehow I don't think this is the case.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
ahahah!!
too funny!

good one routerboy! lol

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/646597a78f07.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ost33

I can only say this.. if you know so much about them... I suspect your going to be expected to prove your point before they make there's!

You have missed the point of this thread...

Laughter is a form of excercise... Get your Jock Strap on!
I could be rough roads ahead..

Jesse

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by routerboy
I just clicked into the "Change : That won't matter." Link which took me to the campaign of Skeptic Overlord and Springer.

I would just like to ask - what will you guys do, when 2013 inevitably does come about - as will 2014, 2015, 2016 etc etc? I mean, you will be laughing stocks surely? Not to be taken seriously ever again?

When I initially clicked into the link - I thought to myself, "Hey, that's a GREAT idea!! We live in a democracy - let's vote a conspiracy theorist into government! They will give us the truth!!!" But then I was disappointed because of all the 2012 mumbo jumbo... I mean, it could have been so good - but you guys have blown it.

You almost had my vote. But unfortunately, you are going to represent the stereotypical conspiracy nuttjobs and I'm NOT for that. You guys are doing more damage than good for the quest for truth. Thanks a lot. You pair of idiots. (I can say idiots, because I think you are both idiotic - and I am entitled to my opinion.)

EDIT: OH MAN, YOU GOT ME GOOD. I take it all back.
edit on 1-4-2011 by routerboy because: (no reason given)

Its a joke anyone can see that. Its completely hilarious!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

www.youtube.com...

Fortunately it is Friday. Unfortunately You just had to put the thought of the mst annoying screeching sound back in my memory.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You almost had my vote. But unfortunately, you are going to represent the stereotypical conspiracy nuttjobs and I'm NOT for that. You guys are doing more damage than good for the quest for truth. Thanks a lot. You pair of idiots. (I can say idiots, because I think you are both idiotic - and I am entitled to my opinion.)

THANKS! For the laugh needed it this morning.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Someone who is so quick to be offended turns out to be a complete hypocrite NON-SHOCK

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by saphic

If you agree with that poster then does that also make you a hypocrite?

For proof, see This Post

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46dea5b3a281.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I thought it was pretty funny, saw right through it though this morning, seemed too stereotypically lunatic fringe lol. Good shot though guys. Next year I think you should start a thread announcing that Manchester has been nuked, actually start a new forum for it and literally announce it was an April fools at 12pm! I really wanted to start a thread today to similar effect, but couldn't from a phone and only got proper online well after 12... sorry guys

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Have you seen the candidates so far? These 2 guys are every bit as credible as anyone I've seen running. Trump, Huckabee, Palin,

Canadian politics are downright boring.
American politics are as scary as ours are boring

These 2 have my vote. They're even doing a coalition style government - maybe they're secretly Cdn?

We could use some new blood up here.....

Come and run in Canada, election beginning of May....

Your candidates for truth, honesty, and doom are poised to take the nation by storm as they recognize the crucial fact there will be no 2013.

If we all survive, we could skip right over the 13th year of this century, like in hotels, they go from 12 to 14th floors. It might please lots of voters

edit on 1-4-2011 by snowspirit because: adding sensibility for the superstitious.....

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I honestly think OP just super trolled all of you guys.
Like ultra-uber-meta-trolled.

If so, props to the OP.

If not, props to the OP for a lulz-worthy thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join