The site owners will have lost all and any credibility they ever had.

page: 3
32
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Best ATS April Fool's Day to date! Top job on the "campaign". I love the breakdown of your "non-positions"...lol, because it really doesn't matter!

If things don't get better by the next election...and I mean that as if we don't get at least one candidate from one party that really appears to give a crap...I think I'll write you guys in with a footnote "...because it really doesn't matter". It will be my little apathy-driven protest of sorts.

Great job, Guys!!!




posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon
 


Go and whinge to the blokes over at 4Chan who made the image - i'm sure they care more than I do.



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon
 


You are aware of the fact that this became an issue about disabled people since you made it one right?

And on top of that you are racist towards people who have a different sense of humour than you by judging them.

It really is not that big a deal



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by j-man
reply to post by Misterlondon
 


And on top of that you are racist towards people who have a different sense of humour than you by judging them.


Requoted for absolute truth.



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

******Hypocrite Alert******



I'd just like to point out that the person who is accusing me of being some sort of 'racist' or whatever crap they are trying to spew out, is actually a hypocrite. Here is a thread recently authored by this person:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Misterlondon

mini-me bin laden...,



no explanation needed.. just watch...




www.abovetopsecret.com...

You got something against dwarfs? Do you find the disorder funny do you? Get a few good laughs out of that man's misfortune at being born a small person hmmm?

You sir, are a hypocrite.

Awaiting the inevitable BS excuses as to why this isn't hypocritical..............
edit on 1/4/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by j-man
reply to post by Misterlondon
 


You are aware of the fact that this became an issue about disabled people since you made it one right?

And on top of that you are racist towards people who have a different sense of humour than you by judging them.

It really is not that big a deal


Your wrong it is a very big deal, to use the image of what appears to be a child with a disability and a phrase that implies she is stupid is going to be very offensive for very obvious reasons to many people. If it had been a picture of Mr bean with a pencil up his nose that would have been fine as he is a fictional character. But its not its a picture of a real person, one wonders who she is and does she or her parents know that her image is being used in this way. I would be furious if I was her father and came upon the picture online I'd be seeking legal advice.



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I'd just like to point out that the person who is accusing me of being some sort of 'racist' or whatever crap they are trying to spew out, is actually a hypocrite. Here is a thread recently authored by this person:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Misterlondon

mini-me bin laden...,



no explanation needed.. just watch...




www.abovetopsecret.com...

You got something against dwarfs? Do you find the disorder funny do you? Get a few good laughs out of that man's misfortune at being born a small person hmmm?

You sir, are a hypocrite.

Awaiting the inevitable BS excuses as to why this isn't hypocritical..............
edit on 1/4/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)


Hook, Line and Sinker. - There's just no come back.



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37
 


Good luck sueing 4chan lmao.

Oh and I will ask you to refer your eyes to the post above yours which conclusively proves that the poster is a complete hypocrite.



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
For the love of cheese on toast - will you all stop kicking off at each other!!????

If I want to call your (anyones) mum a whore then I can... just did...

If I want to call you every name under the sun...fine... I can

People can take the mick and make a joke about anything they like.

If it is truely bad taste or wrong then they have shot themselves in the foot haven't they?! If someone is making fun of something that is really wrong then everyone will see what they have done and everyone will know they are a complete cart!

It is only when people pull it up and take a JOKE seriously that it becomes an issue. The great thing about comedy is that there are NO rules - it is up to the comedian to decide how far to push it and for the audience to decide what type of comedy they like.


Doug Stanhope, Bill Hicks, Eddie Izzard, Ricky Gervais should be played to every single person on the planet

edit on 1/4/11 by Flying Sorcerer because: just ironing out the links to look nice and pwitty




posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by routerboy
 


Skeptic Overlord will not get my vote, not after removing one of my relevant posts because I dare quote from a rival site he had a little tiff with, namely, SOTT.net.

It was a relevant post and should have been allowed.

The purpose, if memory serves me correctly of ATS was to be able to gather and bring as much information to the table as possible, so we could all put our heads together and try and figure out what the sam heck is really going on.

Without ALL THE INFORMATION, or as much as one can possibly gather, we will never be able to totally figure out what is really going on.

Skeptic Over Lord (even the name sounds pompous), removed my post and thus withheld information. That in and of itself is a twisting and manipulation of information, by only allowing certain pieces of data to surface which is a big problem with why our planet is so mismanaged now..............we're going to nominate and elect yet another person that deletes what he sees fit?

That smells of disinformation to me.

Each year that goes by ATS is becoming more and more like a Police State. Now we even have a little bar at the bottom to explain why we had to correct or "edit" something.

I've read many good respectful posts that were very relevant, only to see them disappear rather quickly.

And I am not talking about posts using offensive language.

I've seen more trolling allowed than ever before, trolling that doesn't really dispute or add anything to a thread but just put out there to ridicule another post.

I can see debating, not trolling. There is a difference.

I've seen, as each year passes, more juvenile stuff allowed. I am so tired of the bashing of homosexuals and religious self-richeousness that is promoted.

My own dealings with SOL has not led me to one of respect.

2012 will come and go.

Will we still be here? Most of us probably will be. I don't think the world will end. It may change a great deal.

Maybe this thread was meant as a joke, if so, my sense of humor sucks.

If not, some people at the top of this site really have over blown egos.

And Skeptic, yes the post you removed because of your arrogance and holding a grudge against SOTT.net shows you are exactly what ATS's main purpose was not meant to be...........to deny ignorance.

One cannot deny ignorance if one remains divided, disunified and not allowing information that is presented in a respectful manner to the table for all to read and think about, even if it comes from a rival source.

I still would like to know why John Lear is banned?

If someone, anyone ruffles the Over Lord's feathers, he/she is automatically banned and exiled off of ATS Land and that is not allowing you, me, all of us the opportunity to assemble as much information as possible.

Personally I think ATS has become cointelpro www.illuminatirex.com...

It was bound to happen because when you have a site with more than a million hits a month, it becomes a formidable weapon and TPTB want to stop the flow of information because with real information comes knowledge and with knowledge is power.

The stifling of any and all information, as long as it is presented in a respectful manner with no offensive language should be allowed, if in fact this is a freedom of expression and find out all the facts site.




Source: www.thelivingmoon.com...



To deny ignorance you need all the information you can compile and not to pick and choose, delete this and allow that.

To my knowledge, no one has come right out and in plain English explained why any information from SOTT.net is promptly removed.

ATS, just like the average Planet Earth Citizen is not being allowed to get all the information.

I have a gut feeling ATS sold out a long time ago, or maybe they were originally set up as cointelpro. Almost everyone has their price.

Myself, I'm not voting in 2012.

Our voting system here in America is a sham to give the illusion of freedom.

This thread is a mockery and I didn't find it funny.

Now, let's see how fast this sucker gets either blasted or deleted. it's 6:51 Central Time USA

And yes I am aware it is April 1st - but with all the junk going on planet wide I don't think this was a cute or mature April Fool's joke.

I take what is happening planet wide very seriously............
edit on 1-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent
 


Wow mate, you feel better now? You must have been bursting to get that off your chest!



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by routerboy
I just clicked into the "Change : That won't matter." Link which took me to the campaign of Skeptic Overlord and Springer.

I would just like to ask - what will you guys do, when 2013 inevitably does come about - as will 2014, 2015, 2016 etc etc? I mean, you will be laughing stocks surely? Not to be taken seriously ever again?

When I initially clicked into the link - I thought to myself, "Hey, that's a GREAT idea!! We live in a democracy - let's vote a conspiracy theorist into government! They will give us the truth!!!" But then I was disappointed because of all the 2012 mumbo jumbo... I mean, it could have been so good - but you guys have blown it.

You almost had my vote. But unfortunately, you are going to represent the stereotypical conspiracy nuttjobs and I'm NOT for that. You guys are doing more damage than good for the quest for truth. Thanks a lot. You pair of idiots. (I can say idiots, because I think you are both idiotic - and I am entitled to my opinion.)


EDIT: OH MAN, YOU GOT ME GOOD. I take it all back.
edit on 1-4-2011 by routerboy because: (no reason given)


ha ha :-) thats funny, you had a right little moan makes me smile



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by ofhumandescent
 


Wow mate, you feel better now? You must have been bursting to get that off your chest!


Yeah, apparently was just WAITING for the chance to grind that axe.



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat
 




BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA





posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties
 


Oh man... that is awesome!!

I don't feel so bad about making a new avatar now...




posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It's a giant conspiracy hatched by the CIA under the directorship of Sorcha Faal to be sent via secret codes through debunked UFO videos that the ATS moderators will view and decode, then they will make a big fuss about the "hoaxer" of these videos in order to cover their tracks. Meanwhile they will have a video conference call with Sorcha Faal (while making fun of her/him/it on ATS) and receive the next part of their plan. A researcher who wishes to remain anonymous (ANON) gave me a leak from Assange while he was taking a break from break dancing at a local night club and told me that ATS is set to become the next main stream news outlet, and president Obama will be addressing the nation from ATS live street view while discussing his ideas on condensing all the information on ATS into one easily accessible thread with 8 billion pages of content that must be scrolled with by right arrow clicks only and not a simplified search of the page number. The solution to adding more terebytes of information is taken from the pages of Keynes by adding more pages of information until the inflation causes people to mentally break down from the strain of clicking on the right arrow and engage in acts of rebellion triggered from a Justin Bieber commercial. This will usher in a New World Order which will be surprisingly similar to the Old World Order.



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
It's a giant conspiracy hatched by the CIA under the directorship of Sorcha Faal to be sent via secret codes through debunked UFO videos that the ATS moderators will view and decode, then they will make a big fuss about the "hoaxer" of these videos in order to cover their tracks. Meanwhile they will have a video conference call with Sorcha Faal (while making fun of her/him/it on ATS) and receive the next part of their plan. A researcher who wishes to remain anonymous (ANON) gave me a leak from Assange while he was taking a break from break dancing at a local night club and told me that ATS is set to become the next main stream news outlet, and president Obama will be addressing the nation from ATS live street view while discussing his ideas on condensing all the information on ATS into one easily accessible thread with 8 billion pages of content that must be scrolled with by right arrow clicks only and not a simplified search of the page number. The solution to adding more terebytes of information is taken from the pages of Keynes by adding more pages of information until the inflation causes people to mentally break down from the strain of clicking on the right arrow and engage in acts of rebellion triggered from a Justin Bieber commercial. This will usher in a New World Order which will be surprisingly similar to the Old World Order.



I starred you because.. that was amazing.


Im telling you, I had a feeling there were some wackadoodles here.. but Im now convinced. Not you of course, our post made perfect sense and I agree wholeheartedly. I especially feel the strain of the clicking on the right arrow..



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia
 


This will be on beforeitsnews.com by the morning!



edit on 1/4/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
You do realize this is an April Fools joke right and this thread doesn't belong in 2012 either.



posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties




this is offensive and juvenile.





new topics
top topics
 
32
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join