It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The site owners will have lost all and any credibility they ever had.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ost33

Are YOU PEOPLE aware of how much those two Freemasons earn by owning this site?

No?

Go and hide under a rock, until you know whats really going on.

You are right man, I was suspicious of ATS owners being Freemasons, but this latest stint is pointing towards them being Freemasons as they are fear-mongering about 2012 and that too under the cloak of April fool's day. One of them also posted once that ATS is antagonistic towards freemasonry, but then why can't they ban hundreds of Freemasons dis-info agents on ATS. If ATS discusses conspiracies, then Freemasons are part of the conspirators. They will only spread lies here.

But who knows what ATS owners are and what is in their minds.

edit on 1-4-2011 by illuminazislayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

See... What your doing now, is anytime someone criticizes your post, you are just diverting attention away from you.
What are you.. 15 or something?
honestly can't you see that the picture is insensitive and in extremely bad taste?
My post was in a completely different context, and I've already explained that with an apology to anyone who took offense.. Which I'm sure is a very small number of people, if any..
What you did was call the guy a retard then used a picture of a down syndrome child to get your point across.. What I did was post a video of a Muslim extremist who was smaller than the gun he was carrying.. Completely different in my book..

Come on mate, cards on the table.. be honest.. Do you see anything wrong with the picture you posted? And please don't divert the question and turn it back around..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

OP: Instead of admitting that you were fooled, you should have went with it and said "April Fools" at the bottom.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No matter how many times I see that, it's always funny.
lmao

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Bollocks.

You posted a video making fun of someone with a disability then turn around and kick up a fuss when someone else does it. Im not turning this around on anyone, I'm simply calling you out for the hypocrite that you are.

I didn't make those pictures by the way, you seem to be inferring that I did. If you are so offended by those then perhaps the internet is not for you - as it is littered with pictures that could be considered FAR worse than what I posted.

Just for a laugh, here's another - I can't WAIT to see what hypocritical crap you come out with about this......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2a153e9e3e48.jpg[/atsimg]

Or this one - you gunna sik PETA on my ass for this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b58696c9fb94.jpg[/atsimg]

GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR MATE.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
reply to post by saphic

If you agree with that poster then does that also make you a hypocrite?

For proof, see This Post

I find that offensive to.
I still stand by what he said.
Is that the humour of a desensitized person? I think that is what is wrong with a lot of things, people don't think
things through before they act. If it was your daughter and i said that to your face would you find it funny?
I think you would soon become a hypocrite.
You don't know me to make any kind of an assumption but feel free anyway as it is meaning less to me.
At least mrlondon has a sense of decorum as he has apologised for posting.

The thing that bothered me was using an image of a disabled child who cant defend herself so it is up to people
to do it for her.

Im not hating on you just try to think about how someone else might feel about sensitive stuff like that before you post a large picture where it is unavoidable to see.

As for the op you are not alone i got caught sweet on another site cause i forgot about April fools day:p
thats what makes it great, sorry to mess up your post but im just a little touchy about some things.
Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by saphic

I hear Ebay's got a special on 'Sense of Humour' for the low low price of $9.99 - you might want to go grab a couple.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What makes you think i don't have a sense of humour?
because i don't laugh at disabled kids?
What makes you think that? Could it be ignorance? i don't know you tell me.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Lol, I seriously thought these guys were going to run! Hey they're better than the puppets that we have "elected".

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by saphic

This coming from the bloke who was moderated for making insulting remarks about me.

Something tells me your moral compass is rather biased mate.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

so I saw that "ad" while refreshing when posting last nite..

was funny... but I did not laugh out loud till this morning..

awesome.. they'd have my vote too..

at least it shows you care about truth to be genuinely upset if our Skeptic Overlord was to taint his rep by trapping

himself in a box.. peace

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

See you diverted the question.. It's a simple yes or no..
And it doesn't matter if you made the picture or not, you still used it (although at no stage did I say you did)
I am fully aware there are 'funny' pictures on the net.. But that one wasn't..
How can you defend the mocking of down syndrome children.. The fact is.. It is a child and the other poster is right.. She can't defend herself..
The other pictures are not offensive in the slightest.. Just the disabled child one is..
And before you spin it around again to suit yourself, I dint care what anyone says my post and yours are in a completely different moral category..
Not saying My post was acceptable but How many books, movies, tv shows etc make a little fun out of small people? Plenty.. How many make fun of disabled children? Big fat zero my friend..
What you did is socially unacceptable.. There is no other way to put it..

Im all done here.. This discussion is just going around like a broken record..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by saphic

What makes people think the child in the picture is disabled anyway? Just because she has a silly look on her face doesn't necessarily put her in the 'disabled' category.

For all we know it was the kids brother who pinched her, snapped a pic then put the caption to it for his own, and the worlds, amusement.

Then of course there is Photoshop........

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I ask you the same question - what makes you think the child is even disabled?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

We do not live in a Democracy and never have. This is a Constitutional Republic.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
OUCH! I mean....just painful! Walked right into that one!!!! But s&F for being a good sport~

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

And before you spin it around again to suit yourself, I dint care what anyone says my post and yours are in a completely different moral category..
Not saying My post was acceptable but How many books, movies, tv shows etc make a little fun out of small people? Plenty.. How many make fun of disabled children? Big fat zero my friend..

What a complete load of BS. You are simply making excuses for yourself to try and redeem some of what little credibility you have left.

Well done on basically straight-out admitting you see nothing wrong with laughing and taunting at 'small people' aka Dwarfism. Top notch effort there

edit on 1/4/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

She clearly has down syndrome.. And you know that otherwise why would you use that image with another that calls someone a retard..
That was a stupid question and sums you up completely..

Now more time please answerthe question..

Is it wrong for people to mock disabled children?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What a complete load of BS. You are simply making excuses for yourself to try and redeem some of what little credibility you have left.

Well done on basically straight-out admitting you see nothing wrong with laughing and taunting at 'small people' aka Dwarfism. Top notch effort there

No I said it was wrong in an earlier post.. I'm pointing which is more socially unacceptable ..Eg Austin powers.. Anyway that was a man with a gun.. This is an innocent child..
Anyway I'm done.. Goodbye and goodluck,
edit on 1/4/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

She clearly has down syndrome.. And you know that otherwise why would you use that image with another that calls someone a retard..

Actually, its not clear at all. To me it just looks like a young kid with a stupid look on her face. It's all about perception see?

Oh and the Retard picture - ITS ABOUT THE BIRDS not about you, or the OP - or anyone in particular for that matter. Only a complete fool would interpret that as anything other than a light hearted attempt at humour.

Did you happen to notice my post at the very bottom of that page? The one where I actually addressed the OP and even added my own humourous comment on something dumb I had done? Hmmmm? Or did you completely miss it in your zeal to become a wet blanket?

Now more time please answerthe question..

Is it wrong for people to mock disabled children?

Yes. Now answer mine: Is it wrong to mock people with Dwarfism? Not only that, but then to try and excuse yourself by claiming it's 'more socially acceptable' than mocking a disabled child?

Simply despicable behaviour really. At least you've shown you true colours in this thread - the colours of a HYPOCRITE.

Oh and calling me a 'child' is just plain ridiculous mate. (Yes, I saw what you typed before you quickly editted it out hoping nobody would notice). Your moral compass seems a bit bent if you think insulting people like that is 'socially acceptable'.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join