It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Gravity Acheived And Confirmed

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeSpiral

Come on, you don't really think I was expecting him to come up with any actual proof or something so ridiculous do you? Anyway, I think you're right, and this has more or less lost interest for me anyway.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine
reply to post by TimeSpiral

Come on, you don't really think I was expecting him to come up with any actual proof or something so ridiculous do you? Anyway, I think you're right, and this has more or less lost interest for me anyway.

No, lol, but I've taken it upon myself to keep an eye on this thread and warn any unsuspecting travelers that there is a troll under the bridge and to tread lightly, or to get your troll-club out with troll-nails in it and have yourself a ball!

Acceptable responses to this loon, at this point, would be something like:

zomg, anti gravitron time-machine perpetual lotion fruit-dehydrators for sale?! sine me up. I can invest, bro. I can invest, bro. Ware to send munney?

or

That board with a nail in it may have defeated us. But the humans won't stop there. They'll make bigger boards and bigger nails, and soon, they will make a board with a nail so big, it will destroy them all!

edit on 12-8-2011 by TimeSpiral because: Ridiculous board with nail in it quote, lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
A minor update here I suppose, would be in order.

Analysis of a piece of Mild Steel from the project showed results as follows.
Mass%s Silicon Si(14)- 0.13, Chromium Cr(24)- 0.02, Manganese Mn(25)- 0.38, Iron Fe(26)- 99.46.
Carbon is conspicous by its absence , even though the sample was Mild Steel.
Carbon may have transmuted on a small scale.
The Tech spinoffs in materials here by way of small scale transmutation is noteworthy.
Presumably transmutation of Depleted Uranium to fissionable elemen tcould be harnessed in this way,
for use in nuclear power reactors

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

You are not missing any element, nor did it transmute.....your data is simply flawed and you are filling in the blanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

You are not missing any element, nor did it transmute.....your data is simply flawed and you are filling in the blanks.

Where is your evidence that, my data is flawed, which it is not.
You know more about transmutation, is that it?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Where is your evidence these words you wrote down were any part of an experiment and that these results are truth? There is none. You worte something down in a forum...that's it.
There is no way we know what you did with the experiment and have no way of replicating it to achieve the same results (peer review), we have no way of knowing if there was contamination, we have no idea what apparatus was used to achieve the results and you refuse to explain anything. So as far as anyone is concerned here, there is no results without a properly written out experiment including the tools and processes used. Right now its looking like a grown man trying to play scientist in his garage.
There are lots of other ways to get attention you know, and you might have more luck with people who don't care to learn more about your "experiments" and only want magical results they don't understand.

Want to explain to the rest of us uneducated folk? Oh that's right you won't cause someone might find out your an attention seeking fraud. Care to set me straight?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Analysis of a piece of Mild Steel from the project showed results as follows.
Mass%s Silicon Si(14)- 0.13, Chromium Cr(24)- 0.02, Manganese Mn(25)- 0.38, Iron Fe(26)- 99.46.
Carbon is conspicous by its absence , even though the sample was Mild Steel.

Mild steel without carbon = iron.

where's the lab report?

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420

Where is your evidence these words you wrote down were any part of an experiment and that these results are truth? There is none. You worte something down in a forum...that's it.
There is no way we know what you did with the experiment and have no way of replicating it to achieve the same results (peer review), we have no way of knowing if there was contamination, we have no idea what apparatus was used to achieve the results and you refuse to explain anything. So as far as anyone is concerned here, there is no results without a properly written out experiment including the tools and processes used. Right now its looking like a grown man trying to play scientist in his garage.
There are lots of other ways to get attention you know, and you might have more luck with people who don't care to learn more about your "experiments" and only want magical results they don't understand.

Want to explain to the rest of us uneducated folk? Oh that's right you won't cause someone might find out your an attention seeking fraud. Care to set me straight?

To ans your ques. I am neither seeking attention nor peer review replication of any kind, since I already have visible proof.
More info on experiment for public domain only after grant of patent.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

To ans your ques. I am neither seeking attention nor peer review replication of any kind, since I already have visible proof.
More info on experiment for public domain only after grant of patent.

You don't need your patent granted to be able to tell us the details. So long as it's pending, it's ok and you aren't risking your 'invention'.

And if you want this to be accepted, you'll need peer review and you'll need it to stand up to scientific rigour. Otherwise it's just another bit of crack-pottery.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervalentiodine

You don't need your patent granted to be able to tell us the details. So long as it's pending, it's ok and you aren't risking your 'invention'.

And if you want this to be accepted, you'll need peer review and you'll need it to stand up to scientific rigour. Otherwise it's just another bit of crack-pottery.

I'll be replicating the project at a uni in Germany sometime in the forseeable future and
I can certainly expect the greatest scientific rigour there is.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Mild steel without carbon = iron.

where's the lab report?

True, although Flats are not exactly made of wrought Iron.
I haveave the lab reports with me, but not scanned versions to
post here.
BTW welcome to the thread

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Very interesting, after reading your patents and documents at your link i must say i am intrigued.

A few questions if i may.

1. you state a weight loss of 500 grams was achieved after 2 hours, what was the original weight, and what % weight loss does this constitute.

2. The device in question, what are the approximate dimensions/weight of this. This info is needed to ascertain it´s efficiency. If it weighs 20 kg and can only reduce weight on items by 500g, it is not very likely to be refined enough to be used in any flying vehicle yet, which leads me to my final question.

3. Would you be able to make the device more efficient, with access to certain equipment, or do you think it would be possible for others to raise it´s efficiency in certain ways by modifications which you yourself are unable to do with your current equipment.

And to all the bashers in this thread i must say, you should be ashamed of yourselves, you obviously understand nothing, give this guy a break.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Very interesting, after reading your patents and documents at your link i must say i am intrigued.

1. you state a weight loss of 500 grams was achieved after 2 hours, what was the original weight, and what % weight loss does this constitute.

2. The device in question, what are the approximate dimensions/weight of this. This info is needed to ascertain it´s efficiency. If it weighs 20 kg and can only reduce weight on items by 500g, it is not very likely to be refined enough to be used in any flying vehicle yet, which leads me to my final question.

3. Would you be able to make the device more efficient, with access to certain equipment, or do you think it would be possible for others to raise it´s efficiency in certain ways by modifications which you yourself are unable to do with your current equipment.

And to all the bashers in this thread i must say, you should be ashamed of yourselves, you obviously understand nothing, give this guy a break.

Welcome to the thread

1,2 ) The original wt is not of any consequence. Its a progressive loss of wt wrt time , and
regardless of its original wt, at one point in time it will lift. You may even lift a nuclear submarine.
3 ) Every tech just as any other tech can be refined and be made more efficient.

Heck I dont take much notice of the bashers. Not to worry

Cheers

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Yeah the whole point is we understand nothing.....we ask for more detailed measurements, or explanations on his INCOMPLETE paper, and we get nothing but run around and told we are stupid for not understanding. He hasn't tried to explain anything and posted results hoping for interpretation which mimics his, and is careful to hide certain things from us....why is that? Well of course it must be because its such important technology and would be stolen....yeah....right.

It's attention seeking, plain and simple. What he believes might be truth to HIM but fact of the matter is this: He is stating something can be done using science and its method (and his own patented device), he has shown some old produce and claimed to have blinded a chicken. His paper is nothing but results (seem to be missing the most important factors of an experiment) and yet we are to take his word for it on what they actually are supposed to mean. It's like reading only the last 4 chapters of a novel and calling it a day.

All this deliberate secrecy is hiding something that may show his experiment is bunk and unfortunately no one, but him and his secret information that he refuses to share, will prove otherwise. But its the belief that keeps him going and many others who follow charlatans apparently.
edit on 11-9-2011 by topherman420 because: test was too wall-y

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Welcome to the thread

1,2 ) The original wt is not of any consequence. Its a progressive loss of wt wrt time , and
regardless of its original wt, at one point in time it will lift. You may even lift a nuclear submarine.
3 ) Every tech just as any other tech can be refined and be made more efficient.

Heck I dont take much notice of the bashers. Not to worry

Cheers

Interesting, correct me if i am wrong, but that would indicate a gradual increase in the fluid spin as well. That is, if it is based on the principle that gravity is a result of spinning fluids, as explained by stan deyo in this vid.

Google Video Link

Is this the principle you are using? And if so, i would draw the conclusion that you need quite alot of power to run this thing, is that correct?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Interesting, correct me if i am wrong, but that would indicate a gradual increase in the fluid spin as well. That is, if it is based on the principle that gravity is a result of spinning fluids, as explained by stan deyo in this vid.

Is this the principle you are using? And if so, i would draw the conclusion that you need quite alot of power to run this thing, is that correct?

Thanks for the video link, though I cant watch any videos , as I use a dial up modem.
Dunno about stan deyo and his spinning fluids.
There are many hypothesses about the reason for gravity.
Spinning fluids possess inertia, just as electron spin does. Both stress tensors.
But gravity has a lot to do with time. Though I do not wish to go into the principles and physics of gravity
or anti gravity, here on ats.

Power is not of much consequence, if you tap into the zero point energy.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Too bad you can not watch the video, as it is a really good explanation of gravity and indeed, it has alot to do with time. For example in this video he explains the reason certain UFO:s have been observed doing high-speed turns that seem to defy the laws of physics, actually do not if you account for time. Since time will be slowed down for anyone in the vicinity of the anti gravity device, this high-speed turn may appear, for them, to take several minutes, but for outsiders may appear to be done in a split second. I really think you are onto the same thing here, and advice you to seek some place with a good internet-connection for viewing this video. If you can confirm what he says, and that your device are using a variation of these principles, you will not need to explain yourself any further to the sheep and bashers here, i suspect they will be satisfied and go away.

I for one believe you are onto something here.
edit on 12-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Too bad you can not watch the video, as it is a really good explanation of gravity and indeed, it has alot to do with time. For example in this video he explains the reason certain UFO:s have been observed doing high-speed turns that seem to defy the laws of physics, actually do not if you account for time. Since time will be slowed down for anyone in the vicinity of the anti gravity device, this high-speed turn may appear, for them, to take several minutes, but for outsiders may appear to be done in a split second. I really think you are onto the same thing here, and advice you to seek some place with a good internet-connection for viewing this video. If you can confirm what he says, and that your device are using a variation of these principles, you will not need to explain yourself any further to the sheep and bashers here, i suspect they will be satisfied and go away.

I for one believe you are onto something here.
edit on 12-9-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Dome. I'll keep it on my agenda, to watch the video.
But yes , what he is saying about time is spot on and
when the ufo's get their time to stop, then they become
invisibele to observers outside their sphere of influence.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ooops... Imagine my surprise, when I came across Barry Roffmans website
on the Torah code www.arkcode.com...
Which mentions, Anti Gravity is actually forbiddon of God.
No wonder Billy Graham talks about The Law of Gravity in one of his sermons
here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Shameless way to promote your own thread.....you haven't even proven that you broke any laws of physics so that is just off topic and moot in this eternal debate.

Anything else to prove your theory, since we haven't even gotten to that point yet? It's still too early to be adding in religious nonsense into the mix.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join