It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Stone publishes graphic photos and videos from notorious Afghan 'kill team'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
You know what gets me is Morlock is grinning like crazy and that sick # is going to be walking around the streets because he pleaded to "lesser charges." The look on his face is just so overjoyed holding that poor kids head up.

Im disgusted that these guys are ever going to see the outside of a prison cell.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mplsbookworm
I am in shock and awe with the replies I am reading in regards to this thread. In the midst of all this s*** going on there are still idiots who entertain these sick ideas. Bottom line, if you think at ANY time that this type of thing is okay to either do or be involved with, you are the enemy. You are who we are fighting to expose and do away with. You can type as many words as you please but many of you hide behind a computer moniter typing words with more might than you can physically put forth. Sick f****!

i agree with you.

but i bet you can gaurentee the people who are trying to excuse the murder of innocent civillians by american soldiers are condeming libyian troops for killing innocent civillians.

i worry about the future... i really do, people seem to excuse anything inorder to defend their country no matter how barbaric the acts.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Just remember, SOME of the people on here saying the things that make you feel hopeless about humanity and our future are paid to be here and make you feel that way.

Apathy, and division, and hopelessness, those are what the PTB want in the people,

So # them.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
But for the grace of God go I...

Some of these stories are fabrications, complete lies...others absolutely true.

Our soldiers are being tried for going Taliban on the Taliban.

It is important to understand they were alone in an Afghan village controlled by the Taliban.

The Taliban are people who hung a seven year old...who use severed limbs like sticky notes... to communicate a vendetta, fear or just, "...we need to talk."

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You can come up with all the excuses in the world but fact is this is just one of many reports coming out of Afghanistan (as did Iraq).

Answer this......is there ANY intigrity and honour left among the US Military? If there is...then I suggest those good men get out of military service; there's a new breed of soldier on the block and they're worse than a pack of wolves. They no longer serve the USA, but a new kind of war machine thats dispicable and evil.

24 years for murdering an innocent 15 year old? All of them involved should get the death penalty because thats exactly what they would had got if the 15 year old was an American citizen. Better still, these soldiers should had been handed over to the Afghani families of these innocent victims.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

The US military are NOT in Afghanistan to defend the USA.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I want to see Abu Grahib..

tell me Americans, honestly..

if this is what your 'brave fighting men and women' are doing while representing your country overseas, do you believe these images should be released to the public in the future if something like this happens again?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Rolling Stone cares not for anything nor anyone other than leftists and their agenda.......no matter who gets hurt or what lies they tell, it's typical liberl swill and makes Fox look almost dare I say honest.

Ah yes, but of course.. it's the damn leftists who are to blame.. America bashing pacifist hippy stoners!!.. "they" don't care about anything, not even patriotism!!

Which political party was it that attacked the messenger, not the message, by denouncing non war mongers as unpatriotic?.. nazi party?

"Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same way in any country."

-- Herman Goering"

Somehow I doubt Americans would be excusing such depraved indifference to life if these were US citizens... imagine grinning Chinese troops hacking off souvenir fingers of 14 year old little Jimmy down the street.. "Welp, war is hell.. too many Big Macs made Jimmy fat else he could have run for it"

If these were Libyan troops, these photos would be "shocking" examples of why innocent civilians must be protected from gadaffis "henchmen".

The #1 export from the USA these days: hypocrisy based on tortured logic.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This thread really shows that demons will defend demons. It's not a problem for them as long as the evidence avoids the light of day.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart
I wish I never looked at those. Trophy hunting humans, disgusting.

And people have the balls to say this is propaganda, unbelievable. It is what it is and it's disgusting. Soon someone will come out and toot the war is war horn. People get killed so suck it and realize life isn't pretty... blah, blah, blah. What a load of horse's asses.

Too bad you can't post the video of every one of the family members as they realized that their loved ones DID make it to work that morning at the world trade center.

Or the images of the wives that waited for weeks by the phone in absolute denial.

Your avatar says a thousand words.

your logic makes no sense, were those people that were tortured and killed by our military the same people who killed those in the world trade center?

I mean , let's say you are a white man who lives in chicago, and some lunatic who is also a white man and lives in chicago , he goes on a shooting rampage in boston, that would mean its perfectly acceptable and logical for you to be held responsible for the actions of the lunatic as well.

this obsession that people have about avatars around here, speaks of either very shallow people or 12yr old pimply faced boys that hide behind their avatars pretending to be men

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

lol, you misunderstand

the people defending the actions of these soliders, are defending their actions soley because they were american soliders....

therefore people defend their actions because it looks bad on their country, so they are defending america but in order to do so are excusing barbaric acts.

i did not mean the american soliders were there to defend america.

edit on 29-3-2011 by lifeform11 because: typo

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
And no one else, any place else EVER does anything bad to anybody else excpet U.S. Armed Forces personnel. OK, I get it. Well, at least thery're easy to spot right, I mean llike with they're uniforms and all, so it's pretty easy to isolate them and prosecute them. They did get prosecuted for the bad things they did right?. I mean, when the last time you saw, oh I don't know, some other "combatants" in that region getting prosecuted by they're government for being "cruel". Oh, that's right, there is no government in A-Stan, except the Taliban anyway. Yep, It's easy to prosecute the ONLY bad guys over there, casue they wear uniforms and DON't Use women and children for human shields.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmosKid

of course they do, and people say the same when it happens elsewhere, what are you suggesting we should condemn gaddafi but then stay silent when american soliders do the same thing?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
One word...terrible...

I really hope that the behaviour of these men are not because of something in the water they drink. This whole NWO conspiracy gives me the creeps. What if these guys will be selected to operate the guilotines in the FEMA camps. They will surely be the perfect candidates. Maybe the selection procedure for joining the armed forces should include a test for sociopaths/ psychopaths.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Here we go again. The commies are showing who they are again.

In a last ditch (FAILING) effort in the war on America the propagandists are jumping on the old "baby killer" accusation.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: Forgot important word

What are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

And people have the balls to say this is propaganda, unbelievable. It is what it is and it's disgusting. Soon someone will come out and toot the war is war horn. People get killed so suck it and realize life isn't pretty... blah, blah, blah. What a load of horse's asses.

Too bad you can't post the video of every one of the family members as they realized that their loved ones DID make it to work that morning at the world trade center.

Or the images of the wives that waited for weeks by the phone in absolute denial.

Your avatar says a thousand words.

What do 9/11 victims' families have to do with this exactly? These are war crimes, plane and simple. Totally unrelated and you're an ignorant fool for thinking otherwise

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

SO true. In every area of life. No matter your religious beliefs, the devil/satan/EVIL- power, greed, apathy, narcissism, self-worship/self-righteousness/self-centeredness, perversion, and demoralization/dehumanization of the soul...
Thank God (LITERALLY), that I have the faith that I do.
And moreover,
I REFUSE,
COME HELL OR HIGH-WATER,
to allow 'them' ('them' being TBTP/NWO/Illuminati/Terrorists, etc etc...insert whichever evil ideology/group you wish)
to break my SPIRIT.
NO
ONE
WILL
EVER DO THAT.
I will always have FAITH
and HOPE
and ABUNDANT LOVE.
No matter our differences,
I live, and will die, IN LOVE.

So, with that said...

I truly believe that if we- humanity- come together, miracles will abound.
I love you all.
Stay strong.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
new what i was getting into when i clicked the link.

not good at all.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

What did you expect? Pretty much EVERY people group throughout time fought wars, and treated civilians in a similar manner. Look into what the US govt did to the Native Americans a little over a century ago. Did you think that since we have iphones, TVs and the internet, that we are somehow morally superior to our ancestors? This sort of behavior will always exist until the end comes.

We can all look at the video and (whether we admit it or not) say there is something wrong with this picture. The irony is that many can look at a baby getting its brains sucked out by a vacuum, and call it a "tough choice", or a "procedure". So my suggestion, to quiet our guilty consciences, is that we come up with a fancy euphemism, that way, shooting civilians during wartime might not be considered so bad, and we can go back to watching dancing with the stars, downloading music, and sleep peacefully.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mudman21
These sick **cks are the ones coming home to America and joining the police and security forces!

Get ready America!

Those are simply symptoms of the overall big problem and that is war is hell and is just bad/wrong all a way around no matter how you look at it, and those that declare/create it should be the ones that is held accountable. Although I in NO WAY condone what is happening (in what the OP posted up) it is hell over there man....I know having retired from the military June 2009 after 20+ years active service with numerous back to back deployments "over there" and let me be the first to tell you...I myself became "lost" for awhile in that when I was over there I was so damn scared all I could think about was getting back home....and once I was home, the adjustment of having literally been in hell just 24 hours prior, there I was in Safeway supermarket standing there in the produce isle with my little hand basket watching the little timed misters automatically coming on after a low sound of artificial thunder sounded and the people around me just shopped for their veggies....it is just hard to put into words I guess, but while I was home it was hard to just "fit in" and all I could think of was how I should be BACK over there.

I truly got lost for a little while there and essentially became a guy without a home as I really didn't know where home was
Again I in NO WAY condone decapitating a kill and field dress another human being and carry his skull around with another human....but what is the real thing here is that war in itself needs to stop! These guys/gals are spending years over there many of which are back to back and being and living in an environment of death all around you, including the very real possibility that YOURS could be just around the corner, it really does affect the psych and well....I guess that is all I got to say about it as I think I made my point here. It is all very tragic...it really is

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join