It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rolling Stone publishes graphic photos and videos from notorious Afghan 'kill team'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
wish i had not watched the videos ! not because of the gory content ! that is the reality of todays weopons, but what gets to me the most is the mentality of these soldiers. It is far too often i have seen videos of Americans in combat completely unprofessional and taking pride humour and riddicule out of there merciless victims. You would never or very rarely see this form the British forces ! and this is because of the disipline that the British have and the Americans dont!

Am so sick of all this unrest and violence around the world and more sick of seeing American forces everywher ! really wish the UK would grow a pair and stop pandering to the 'dominate the world' regime of the USA.

edit on 29-3-2011 by Exforcesuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

That's what got to me......he had a look of GLEE on his face. I wonder how his Mother and Father feel seeing that. *sigh* ........... I can't imagine.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
That's what got to me......he had a look of GLEE on his face.

Here is another thread where members of the 5th Stryker Brigade shoot two people on a motorcycle. One says "let me check out my kill".

Sounds like this mob really, really enjoy killing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Exforcesuk

If you think it is only American soldiers who have done things like this, you are mistaken. I am sick of seeing American soldiers every place too.....we have 3 wars right now that we shouldn't even be in. But just so you know, if the U.K. gets hit.....guess who will come to your aide?? That's right....those freakin Americans. The guys in this story do not represent our country! They are heartless and cruel criminals, but they do not represent the U.S...... Please don't judge us by them. It's the GOVERNMENTS making the decisions....not the people! Soldiers of every country have committed these types of crimes....British soldiers have abused and tortured too.....all you have to do is research. I am not bashing the British, I have many British friends and I love the British people. But there are bad people EVERYWHERE! Think again if you think British soldiers have never done these types of things.....here are some examples

www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.presstv.ir...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk...
edit on 29-3-2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

WOW....just appalling....someone on here said that they think the guys who act this way are just sick people who join the military because they enjoy killing, and that by joining the military, they can do it legally....I'm starting to think it could be true in some cases. When I see this type of stuff, it makes me so angry! It's as if they have lost all humanity. I am referring to the "trophy" and "sport" killing of humans.....of course the object of war is killing the enemy....but to boast and "play" with victims is so deranged.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I guarantee you will not find a single report of an Aussie soldier killing willy-nilly for his own pleasure.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

You are correct however am I right to say that this soldier who got 24 years for the murder of an innocent 15 year old would had received the death penalty if it had taken place in the USA?

In the Afghani justice system, the soldier would also had received the death penalty.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Thats because all NZ and Australian soldiers are extremely well desciplined and trained. The average soldier of our two nations are equally trained as well as Delta. As for our SAS, they are superior to even the most skilled US marines.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hmm.. and I thought it felt awkward looting somebody's ear when I killed them playing Diablo 2. These guys take that to a whole different level. Disturbing would be an understatement.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
And a few people are still crying out "PROPAGANDA", please....These men are not human.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I don't want to turn this thread into an argument about what country has the most war crimes. Let's just say that it is wrong, regardless of who does it. Any time you have war, it happens, and some get caught....others don't. This story is horrible.....and that is something we all can agree on. In a perfect world, none of this would ever happen....but the reality is, it's not a perfect world....and some humans are capable of horrendous things, no matter where they are from. I just don't think we should judge an entire population on the actions of a few sick individuals.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
They really saved the best for last didn't they..............

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

YES....they should be published! Yes....ANY soldier who does things like this should be punished....see.....this is what makes me upset. Why would anyone think that Americans condone this?
Regardless of who does it, it is a CRIME. Those "men" do not represent the majority. Everyone says "don't bash Islam just because a few fanatics flew planes into the world trade center"......so....the same applies here. When something like this happens, people act like it's all Anerican soldiers do this....and that is just not so. Every American I know is as shocked and angry over this as you are. These men DO NOT represent what we stand for.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
After seeing them with smiles on their faces holding up their heads like a prized buck....I have concluded these people have no concept of honor. War is WAR, should be taken seriously and not treated like a god damned sport. You don't SMILE when you kill another human. You don't make light out of having to murder people. Where the f*ck does the gov find these people? Killing people should never make anybody happy.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's sad to see that in so many cases animals are treated better than human beings..

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76
Here we go again. The commies are showing who they are again.

In a last ditch (FAILING) effort in the war on America the propagandists are jumping on the old "baby killer" accusation.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: Forgot important word

Are you kidding?

"Propagandists" didn't kill those humans and "commies" take their trophy pictures. I can't believe that in the year 2011 - after nine years of endless war and a post modern culture of death pimped endlessly through graphic video games, televisions shows and movies - that people are still spinning that BS.

It's the reality we have created. The end result of man's inhumanity to fellow man.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Analyze76

hey man what makes you say such nasty things. Revenge and retaliation is not the way. This are innocent people, they have nothing to do with any of it. This is sociopath blood thirst.
Not to mention that the WTC attack was just another false flag operation. Just like the sinking of the Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, The Tonkin Incident, the war on drugs, the invasion of Panama and countless others examples. You need to wake up man and take that sick kind of talk elsewhere.
How much longer are you going to be fooled? Do you like your life this way? Are you content with all this death. murder, war, illness, corruption and destruction? Keep blaming the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
As a friend of mine said recently, when are people going to stop blaming these ever-repeating crimes on a "few bad apples" and realize that it's the whole tree that's diseased?

That's a very good question...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
can't wait til the pendulum swings america's way.

You ALL deserve it for allowing these actions to take place. hopefully they haven't put THAT much fluoride in your water and you are able to realize HOW you are just as guilty as the ones doing it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exforcesuk
Am so sick of all this unrest and violence around the world and more sick of seeing American forces everywher ! really wish the UK would grow a pair and stop pandering to the 'dominate the world' regime of the USA.

Are you kidding? Your monarchs have been on that bent for hundreds of years already. They apparently just saw a new opportunity in just letting someone else do all their dirty work for a change, but I've never seen them antagonize anything our corrupt administration has done, and believe me, I would love to see your government all over ours' case too, because our people would be right there with you. Both of our governments are eat up with it, whether that's the face they show you on TV or not. There's even a piece of legislation from the 1800's that cleverly hid some phrasing about the US now being a corporation of the British Empire or some such nonsense. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, as they say.
edit on 29-3-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join