It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveEarthling

i think the question is...why would it ruffle your feathers that someone you don't know from a whole in the wall, who by all logical assumptions is a stark raving lunatic at the very least, tells you to get out of your city.

I can understand getting all riled up if said person was an expert or someone "in the know" but a complete stranger, not so much...especially one who thinks she talks to angels and tells everyone to pray to the angels cause the angels will protect us (which by the way she talks about angels I find it questionable that she's ever read the bible myself).

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by onyx718
reply to post by PeaceLoveEarthling

i think the question is...why would it ruffle your feathers that someone you don't know from a whole in the wall, who by all logical assumptions is a stark raving lunatic at the very least, tells you to get out of your city.

I can understand getting all riled up if said person was an expert or someone "in the know" but a complete stranger, not so much...especially one who thinks she talks to angels and tells everyone to pray to the angels cause the angels will protect us (which by the way she talks about angels I find it questionable that she's ever read the bible myself).

What would "reading the Bible" do for her ability to see the future? Fuzzy thinker.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

I think the problem was you forgot, "This is going to kill us all" or "This will kill billions of people" or "This is the beginning of the end".......or "There's trace amounts of radiation in the air!!!!"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JapanTsunami

it would do nothing for her ability to read the future (if you took as much time to read what i said as you did putting "read the bible" in quotations you would have realized that but whatever.) i'm just saying I question her deification of angels and the way they are portrayed in the bible doesn't line up with her entire M.O. of her predictions involving angels and praying to the angels because the end is near yadda yadda yadda. Raised Irish Catholic i know the bible inside and out because my mother crammed it down my throat and it just makes her seem more inconsistent and faked to me personally.
edit on 1-4-2011 by onyx718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I wonder how all the losers feel now that nothing happened. Do you guys think they will finally find employment?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
In a town Northwest of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
EARTHQUAKE and now BUBBLING SULPHURIC GAS in Quebec Canada! 3.5 mag.

Smell of Sulfur coming up out of the ground

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

That was uploaded to youtube on Tuesday. I guess I dont see the relevance.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

That was uploaded to youtube on Tuesday. I guess I dont see the relevance.

I guess I could just start a new thread, unless there is an ongoing one on the latest geological disturbances around the globe.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

I thought that since it was posted on this thread, that it had happened today, or yesterday March 31. I rememeber hearing about the quake there, never heard the part about the sulfut though.

edit on 1-4-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

It does get really sad. I'm Christian and I believe in the end times and current events may be a prelude to the coming tribulation period. However, it is idiots like this who make these wild claims of being on the edge of doom and destruction, using hyperbole and emotive language to drive the point, who really undermine the credibility of any healthy speculation that could otherwise be discussed and observed. You make a good point too about the never ending predictions so that when one gets it right by sheer fluke of coincidence, they are auto-promoted to prediction expert. It's annoying.

using hyperbole and emotive language to drive the point,

how did you know of this ?
If alot of people believe at the same time it will happen.
I wish every one understood>healthy speculation
But so much for a wish..huh.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Okay, so I've posted a few times earlier, so I'm not even going to bother reading through the multiple pages of nonsense and insults.
In fact, after this post, I won't be coming back to this ridiculous thread again.
So!...that being said...
I told you so.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

I thought that since it was posted on this thread, that it had happened today, or yesterday March 31. I rememeber hearing about the quake there, never heard the part about the sulfut though.

edit on 1-4-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

I always get these videos from dutchsinse a day late, I'm subscribed to his channel but that's the way it's been.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

No worries man its all cool.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Did I miss anything?

Maybe she should have said 1st April at least she could have said "April Fools". The real fools are those that believed her.

The biggest only 3.7, no more than a serious stereo shake from street racers car.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

The Cave and Basin in Banff, Canada has had a sulfur leak for....thousands (?) of years. Makes for some very nice hot pools, which you aren't allowed to sit around in anymore because there is some very rare snail in them.

Which is the long version of "so what?"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Hey does anyone know if it's cool to come out of my bomb shelter yet?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Someone stated around 4 pm.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well here we are April 1st and no earthquake in CA... Where I don't "rule out" a possible earthquake in CA in the near future; I think basing it on a little girls prediction is wrong. I do believe that something MAJOR will happen on November 11, 2011.. Look at that .... 11-11-11 the PERFECT ILLUMINATI NUMBER... The Japanese earthquake occured on 3-11-11.. So if we are to follow the Illuminati number configurations I would say that something major will happen on 6-11-11 and 9-11-11 culminating into a major catastrophe on 11-11-11.reply to post by Tollon

I would heed the warning to get out of major cities and away from major fault lines and coasts.. I'm going to secluded family ranch in the mountains. I

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well obviously, this was always highly likely to be failed prediction, but it's quite interesting to see how easily led some people are into believing things on the basis of a rather unspecific March 11 "prediction".

It kinda shows how cults can easily gain a following I guess.

I rather suspect this isn't the end of the matter though.........as any major earthquake or volcanic eruption along the Pacific ring of fire will now be attributed to this girl......seeing as she said she seen these things in her vision!

edit on 1-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join