Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 37
96
<< 34  35  36   >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Looks like nothing happened on the 31st. Didn't think anything would lmao. Elenin will be lined up with the sun and the earth again on september 26/27. This is when I predict we will see another quake that could shake the earth's axis. If there is a quake around this time. It proves that Elenin is a direct reason behind the quakes. 2 quakes and axis shifts because of this allignment so far are a coincidence. If it happens a third time, it's a pattern.




posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by swoop1234
Looks like nothing happened on the 31st. Didn't think anything would lmao. Elenin will be lined up with the sun and the earth again on september 26/27. This is when I predict we will see another quake that could shake the earth's axis. If there is a quake around this time. It proves that Elenin is a direct reason behind the quakes. 2 quakes and axis shifts because of this allignment so far are a coincidence. If it happens a third time, it's a pattern.


can we all at least agree that if a major quake happens on the next alignment....

SOMETHING is probably up ?

seriously. haha !



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Have you seen the guy who has made 100% accurate severe weather predictions using Intellicast? He looks at HAARP rings. I found a lot of good information on all this at the following blog. The Intellicast predictor guy is the last video on the post. He also saw huge activity before the Japan quake. This blog author makes a pretty convincing case for his overall hypothesis (which struck me as really bizarre at first) that HAARP may have something to do with the earthquakes and weather going on lately. Also (the really weird part), the 11:11 code people and David Sereda. Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andelise
Have you seen the guy who has made 100% accurate severe weather predictions using Intellicast? He looks at HAARP rings. I found a lot of good information on all this at the following blog. The Intellicast predictor guy is the last video on the post. He also saw huge activity before the Japan quake. This blog author makes a pretty convincing case for his overall hypothesis (which struck me as really bizarre at first) that HAARP may have something to do with the earthquakes and weather going on lately. Also (the really weird part), the 11:11 code people and David Sereda. Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...


what if HAARp is helping versus hurting? anticipating disasters...



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer
 


Intriguing thought. Can you expand? - Ande



posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andelise
reply to post by ufoinquirer
 


Intriguing thought. Can you expand? - Ande


if it really is possible to predict/anticipate earth quakes - due to solar activity, or alignments, or whatever - and NASA/sciecne has this knoweldge, they could be working to minimize its effects every time the activity ramps up

they could be hiding bigger earth changes this way



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer
 


HAARP does not predict earthquake and bad weather. HAARP, lately, likely is causing various global catastrophes, as evidenced in this latest post on Robert's blog, and the ones that follow...

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...



posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
How is this thread still open, even after the day came and went..?



posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon
 


I never saw the message that 'this video is private before" but I got that message on the you tube sight as well. I was not able to see it as yet.

Solved.
edit on 20-7-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
The irony in seeing "if you want to save your loved ones" then clicking to watch the video and it's PRIVATE.

But..but isn't she doing this to SAVE TEH WORLD?, To be a GOOD PERSON, and share and spread (fear) IMPORTANT KNOWLEDGE!

Kinda sad if she is right, just say maybe just maybe someone with a house full of kids went to watch the video to get info on what to do and OH NOEZ it's private! and will now die because they didn't sub her.


but no nono she's not an attentionho, she just CARES.

an hero comes to mind.



posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
California is way over due for a quake any time now it is inevitable but it is anyones guess when you really cant predict days on this sort of thing however there is such a thing as a lucky guess so i wont discount anyones prediction



posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon
 


Your video link does'nt work.....says "this video is private"

but then I found this:

youtu.be...

2013/2014 is'nt look crash hot either
edit on 21-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)





top topics
 
96
<< 34  35  36   >>

log in

join