It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Cali here as well and very glad not have anymore devastation than there already is right now.
Yes, she was wrong.
But think about this...
If you honestly in your heart thought you had the proof and could save a bunch of lives by giving out a warning to people, whom you thought might listen...
I'm glad that people do this whether it's a really bad joke or not because it makes you think.
Really think.
So you can call her a Fear Monger or Bogus or Crazy. It only enforces the silence of someone who could be right next time...
Gotta try to stay open.
I'd rather have Word than No Word at all.
edit on 2-4-2011 by Numb2itall because: Cause I'm a stupidface.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Why would I gloat..........It's just calling a spade a spade.
reply to post by Logical one

You are gloating, and you do feel the need to insult people that think different,

Well obviously, this was always highly likely to be failed prediction, but it's quite interesting to see how easily led some people are into believing things on the basis of a rather unspecific March 11 "prediction". It kinda shows how cults can easily gain a following I guess.

It´s so easy to debunk predictions beforehand, and act like a wiseguy afterwards.

Me sour? You think I´m sour because people didn´t get killed? I simply gave my opinion, do you think I care for one second what anyone thinks of me?

Yes the prediction didn´t come true luckily. Should that warrant you to behave like a prick and be insulting and act all superior over people that simply gave there opinion or gut feeling?

And, yes, I still think the girl is special.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Pfft! Calling a bull#ter a bull#ter is perfectly well-deserved. Can't handle the truth? Take a hike...
reply to post by mgmirkin

I have no problem with the truth. The problem lies in the bashing of other members because they think differently.

Yes the prediction failed, but it´s such a low thing to go around insulting those that took heed of the warning. It has no other purpose but feeding the ego.

It´s the main reason why debunkers visit prediction threads, because it´s so easy to get right, and good trolling afterwards.

The only whining I see is people opposing prediction threads. Who cares if there´s one everyday, they debunk themselves in the end.

People just feel the need to control what others think and post.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChemist187
I wonder how all the losers feel now that nothing happened. Do you guys think they will finally find employment?

Another example.

Pure ego driven response.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by PeaceLoveEarthling

I can understand how you and a lot of people in California must feel. It's not like Californian's never have to worry about a possible earthquakes let alone people constantly predicting a big one to hit every two weeks. It's like people who live in tornado alley, they have to worry about tornadoes every time they get a severe storm. The last thing they need is for someone to predict a devastating tornado every other week. Predictions like that only benefit the person posting such B.S. They thrive on attention and hope they get it right so they can come back and say "I told you so." Warning people of disasters without facts is just cruel. For those of you who enjoy posting such nonsense, take into consideration the people that live in these areas. How would you feel if someone predicted something devastating to happen every couple of weeks?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
boooooooooo!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
FAIL

Better luck next time.

Ease up, folks ! this is a prediction, NOT a prophecy, so no big deal here.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent I simply gave my opinion, do you think I care for one second what anyone thinks of me?

So you are allowed to freely express your opinion...........but somehow I'm not?

Who made you God?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Your right i apologize to you and her.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

No need for apologies to anyone. I share your frustration with these predictions. I was just offering my point of view regarding one aspect of what you said.
Peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
OH hi there guys.

errbody make it out of Cali alright ?

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

You are definitely entitled to your opinion, as much as others are, it would be nice however if you could give your opinion without bashing groups of people for what they think.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Her followers on YouTube (or her troll accounts?) are trying to cover up for her, saying she predicted a 6.4 earthquake in Fiji on March 31. However, this occurred in the ocean far from any inhabited place. It did not cause any tsunami, and people in Fiji only felt weak to light shaking, and that no damage was expected.

channel6newsonline.com...

edit on 2-4-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
FAIL

Better luck next time.

Ease up, folks ! this is a prediction, NOT a prophecy, so no big deal here.

who owns 9nania.net? the site calls her "Prophetess of the New Age".

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

lol that is crazy, i guess in the new age they select thier prophets by the ones who make the biggest fails.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

lol that is crazy, i guess in the new age they select thier prophets by the ones who make the biggest fails.

The site apparently belongs to some guy named Sollog. he used the same website design for his own site, Sollog.com. So it's some wacko trying to use her to promote himself. He looks pretty stupid now that she turned out to be wrong. I guess he was betting people would start to follow him because of her.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Damn, I didnt know that....then I really run out of words to say.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
ahhh another idiot prediction goes unfulfilled.

And the girl that predicted it? What does she have to say....?

*Silence*

thats what I thought. Go ahead and forget this ever happened, so you'll fall for the next one and the next one and the next one and so on.

Remarkable.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Sadly i bet you it worked.People are trying to spin her "predictions" any way they can so they can still look at her as a prophet. I just cant wait to see her next video cause there is no way she is not going to get an itch to make something again.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

Sadly i bet you it worked.People are trying to spin her "predictions" any way they can so they can still look at her as a prophet. I just cant wait to see her next video cause there is no way she is not going to get an itch to make something again.

yeah she is going to make another prediction for April.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join