It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Spill the beans... If this is going to be catastrophic, what do you have to lose? From the sounds of it, nobody will have a job because everyone's escaping to the mountains to get away from all the destruction. If you know something about a catastrophe, help out humanity and give us details! The problem with these posts, is every time someone says something terrible is going to happen, they only give us bits and pieces. I find those types of threads and post extremely questionable. I can't begin to count how many prediction threads and posts turn out to be pure BS.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I'm pretty fed up with posts like that as well. The worst part is they never answer questions, it's as if they just forget that they started a thread or get upset when you ask for details.

I'm just glad that all of them, thus far, have proved to be wrong. But you never know, one of these days someone might just get lucky...and won't they be surprised!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I think it is obvious that he is just trolling to get attention.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hi guys

Just wondering if California had the big earthquake that people were predicting to occur on this date or earlier? If not, do the EQ prophets have an explanation as to why it didn't occur, or an explanation how they got their predictions wrong? I think it would be common courtesy that the EQ prophets provide some follow up details.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No you did not specify a city- all you said was it had 'New" in it- New York?New London?New Rochelle? New Hampton? It could be any of a thousand cities....
And now we've got hookers thrown into the story too?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I think this thread has about 3 more hours
and then its gonna be gone and forgotten.

Oh, that's right someone else will predict
something major tomorrow so the fun
may not be over yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I think this thread has about 3 more hours
and then its gonna be gone and forgotten.

Oh, that's right someone else will predict
something major tomorrow so the fun
may not be over yet.

First a mod comes on here saying california was going to get a earth quake from the 17th to the 23rd,and then the other 100,000 threads that said the same thing,now this.i wonder after tonight,how many threads will pop up in the month of april,may june etc etc etc,i guess until some one lukily gets it right,and then the ats is going to say.
'person on ats predicted earth quake in california..exclusive'
it gets sad,really.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I guess I can predict the future because I said early on in this thread that today will be like any other day.
People who make predictions never give "Details". Now if someone would have predicted an earthquake of 9.4 on March 31st, centered around Pasadena, California at exactly 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon, than I would call that one hell of a prediction! ...And if it did happened, that person would immediately find themselves a celebrity sensation over night. No details...No exact hits, you're just a wannabe psychic who wants to spread FEAR and hope your predictions come true so you can have a cult following.
These threads play on peoples minds, especially the young who visit this site. If your predictions don't have a proven 90% accuracy that leaves no room for errors, please stop peddling your fear. You're just causing unneeded stress and an increase in blood pressure.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

It does get really sad. I'm Christian and I believe in the end times and current events may be a prelude to the coming tribulation period. However, it is idiots like this who make these wild claims of being on the edge of doom and destruction, using hyperbole and emotive language to drive the point, who really undermine the credibility of any healthy speculation that could otherwise be discussed and observed. You make a good point too about the never ending predictions so that when one gets it right by sheer fluke of coincidence, they are auto-promoted to prediction expert. It's annoying.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

And that's one of the tricks they use to confuse people and to make them think that an actual location is named. I could have said something about LA but then started talking about the entire state of California and then mentioned the New Madrid fault. All locations that have the potential for a large earthquake and there's a chance I could be right.

And, no, I'm not "trolling" for attention. Just pointing out that those who make these wild predictions or have "inside sources" are the ones trolling for attention. How many times have predictions been made, people get spun up, and nothing happens?

I wonder how many people living in California were panicked today? How many more need to be panicked tomorrow or the next day before this stops? I understand this is a conspiracy board, but the true conpirators reside right here on this board.

Hopefully most who read my posts in this thread viewed them with humor but thought about other similar posts that caused fear.

Have a great night and hopefully this thread, like all of the others, vanishes into the hoax bin never to be posted on again.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Please, someone close this thread, why must it continue to exist?

SMR

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

No you did not specify a city- all you said was it had 'New" in it- New London?

New London ... what the hell happened to the old one

Originally posted by PanzerDiv
Please, someone close this thread, why must it continue to exist?

So people like you can find it and allow it to anger them just enough to post, thus moving it to the top so everyone continues to see it, instead of doing what they want it to do, ... die ...
========================================================

Well 4 more hours to go here in Cali and the only rumble was the one in my seat ... darn burrito

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There should be a sticky thread that lists every doom prediction fail thread that comes and goes along with its author, a wall of shame of sorts, so that people might actually think before making stupid threads like this based on youtube sillyness. Instead, the author and people who flagged this will quietly abandon this thread and go on to start a new one when the next doom prediction based on no factual evidence pops up on youtube. I rarely, if ever, see the OPs apologize for stirring up fear when the doom date comes and goes, and often see them go on to post more doom fails. No penalty for doom fail fearmongering on thsi site, so, so sad.
edit on 31-3-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I think there should be a website created called Earth'quack" predictions dot com so people can read through all the bogus predictions for entertainment value.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I rather Thank God that this prediction turns out false instead of Praying for those Affected.

Amen

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Yeah, I was mock-talking like this earlier. Is this really to be taken seriously? I'm sorry, but this is just a rant, probably even a drunken one.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am pissed.

I live in L.A. so when a person says to get the hell out of the city and go to your safe place in the mountains on a particular date, it's hard not to get a little ruffled even if the claim is totally laughable. I did not get out of dodge today because I have more pride than to just pick up my life because an "internet psychic" tells me to.

However, she did manage to ruin a perfectly beautiful day for me. I was totally paranoid all day. I suppose I still have 3 hours to go, but I'm not feeling an earthquake happening anytime tonight.

I agree there should be some kind of consequence for spouting unnecessary doom. I wonder how many people really did rearrange their days and stress on account of her prediction.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceLoveEarthling
I am pissed.

I live in L.A. so when a person says to get the hell out of the city and go to your safe place in the mountains on a particular date, it's hard not to get a little ruffled even if the claim is totally laughable. I did not get out of dodge today because I have more pride than to just pick up my life because an "internet psychic" tells me to.

However, she did manage to ruin a perfectly beautiful day for me. I was totally paranoid all day. I suppose I still have 3 hours to go, but I'm not feeling an earthquake happening anytime tonight.

I agree there should be some kind of consequence for spouting unnecessary doom. I wonder how many people really did rearrange their days and stress on account of her prediction.

The consequence that should happen is gullible people starting using their brain to be skeptic about nonsense stuff and start looking for proof and evidences before believing at anyone or any source.

After so many people saying "check the facts", "there is no logic" and you still accepting those nonsenses... its your fault, not the "psychic" one (these psychic guys/girls have maybe some mental problem, and they really believe in that BS).

SMR

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeaceLoveEarthling
I did not get out of dodge today because I have more pride than to just pick up my life because an "internet psychic" tells me to.

However, she did manage to ruin a perfectly beautiful day for me. I was totally paranoid all day.

OY VEY

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Hold up, I didn't believe anything. I live in L.A., the city she targeted. I didn't get up and leave. Why? If I believed her, I would have. I just said she ruined my day. She did. Not completely ruined, mind you. I went about my business. But it's lame to read a 30+ page thread about how major EARTHQUAKES!!! are going to happen right here right now.

I get it, it is my fault to let her into my head at all. Still, I don't go around spouting doom and gloom to people. I don't tell my kids, "hey there's a chance I might get cancer and die sometime, just so you know." I don't tell my husband, "hey, someday I might leave you for another guy, just to give you a heads up!"

It's just not responsible. Like I said before, I get "bad feelings" all the time about all kinds of days. I have anxiety, that's why I drink
. I don't make utube videos about how YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join