It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
So today is the 3. of Aptil 2011 and California is still allright.
I wonder where the Girl is?
Will we ever hear of her again?
Will she dye her hair, gain weight,
undergo plastic surgery, change her name,
buy some voice modulation software??

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CarlitosAmsel
So today is the 3. of Aptil 2011 and California is still allright.
I wonder where the Girl is?
Will we ever hear of her again?
Will she dye her hair, gain weight,
undergo plastic surgery, change her name,
buy some voice modulation software??

beyond all of that, what about the 100+ "free thinkers" in this very thread that have starred + flagged the OP? I mean honestly people...all I ever see you folks do around here is call others sheeple, and talk about drinking the kool-aid...all while you have a big ass glass of your very own.

It's so enraging that it's lost all humor.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Flipping heck! What a lot of smug, smart arses - oh, er, I mean people - come here just to slag off everybody else! There are more posts slating other posters than on any other subject.

Keep it up, won't you, chaps. It must be dreadfully frustrating for you to realise that your schoolground bully-boy mentality doesn't actually deter others from considering and debating things. How very disempowered you must feel.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

beyond all of that, what about the 100+ "free thinkers" in this very thread that have starred + flagged the OP?
reply to post by PrimePorkchop

What about them?

You feel that these people should be indentified and punished for their actions? Can´t let them get away with it, can ya?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tollon
I just saw a new post on youtube by the girl (9Narnia) that predicted the Japan EQ.
She says California is next on 31 march and warns people to get out of there now.

Predictions is not hard science but she was right before and may very well be again.
Other people like Jim Berkland sees the signs of a California quake as well.

Think what you want of it, but I thought I'd share it here and give you a heads-up at least my California friends.

www.youtube.com...

looks like an intro for yet another disaster movie.

btw she did not indicate a Year. It should be Mar 31st 9999.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
well california is still there, guess it was all shoo shoo.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why hasn't this thread been closed yet, or moved to the hoax bin or something?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius

Why should this prediction thread in particular be moved to the hoax bin? If that was to happen, then every single thread in the Predictions & Prophecies sub-forum would also have to be moved to the hoax bin.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Why should this prediction thread in particular be moved to the hoax bin? If that was to happen, then every single thread in the Predictions & Prophecies sub-forum would also have to be moved to the hoax bin.

Then so be it. When did I say only this thread in particular? Heck, I say, move or close every "expired" prophecy/prediction. Note that I said every expired prediction, not close down this forum. A prediction was made; it failed. I see no point in keeping it open here. No fruitful discussion can come out of it, as is quite evident by our posts here.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am seriously going vacationing there sometime. nothing going on, still ok, last i heard. I think i will see the big trees.
edit on 5-4-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Hoax bin? She may have been wrong about the EXACT date of March 31st, but her basic feelings may prove to be right anyway. I wish I could remember where I saw & heard this, but shortly after the 9.0/tsunami in Japan, someone on TV mentioned his theory that earthquakes are working their way around the Pacific Ring of Fire: Chile, New Zealand, Japan -- with the next target most likely the West Coast of the US. There's the Cascadian Subduction Zone that's overdue a quake/tsunami, as well as the more famous fault lines in California.

The info on this thread is not a waste. People need to be aware.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
Hoax bin? She may have been wrong about the EXACT date of March 31st, but her basic feelings may prove to be right anyway. I wish I could remember where I saw & heard this, but shortly after the 9.0/tsunami in Japan, someone on TV mentioned his theory that earthquakes are working their way around the Pacific Ring of Fire: Chile, New Zealand, Japan -- with the next target most likely the West Coast of the US. There's the Cascadian Subduction Zone that's overdue a quake/tsunami, as well as the more famous fault lines in California.

The info on this thread is not a waste. People need to be aware.

I see that you are a new member, so before anything else, I say, welcome to ATS.

Now...her basic feeling? You mean, the feeling that there will be an earthquake? Come on. That's like saying I have a feeling the sun will rise tomorrow. Don't get me wrong. I also endorse the theory that the net big one could be CA, and it could be very bad. Hopefully not, but all signs point to that. But here on ATS we get several predictions a week, and most of them are silly, sensational or downright hoaxes. This person predicted that an earthquake will happen on a certain date. I didn't ask for this thread to be closed on 31st, or even the 1st. But now it's been over a week. If an earthquake does happen tomorrow, should we give credit to this person?

I understand that this is a prophecy/prediction forum, and I'm all for people making predictions--I'm all ears. But my point remains, once a date has expired, and the prediction has failed, why give the thread more exposure or significance or time?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I see that you are a new member, so before anything else, I say, welcome to ATS.

Now...her basic feeling? You mean, the feeling that there will be an earthquake? Come on. That's like saying I have a feeling the sun will rise tomorrow. Don't get me wrong. I also endorse the theory that the net big one could be CA, and it could be very bad. Hopefully not, but all signs point to that. But here on ATS we get several predictions a week, and most of them are silly, sensational or downright hoaxes. This person predicted that an earthquake will happen on a certain date. I didn't ask for this thread to be closed on 31st, or even the 1st. But now it's been over a week. If an earthquake does happen tomorrow, should we give credit to this person?

I understand that this is a prophecy/prediction forum, and I'm all for people making predictions--I'm all ears. But my point remains, once a date has expired, and the prediction has failed, why give the thread more exposure or significance or time?

Hi Arrius, thank you for the welcome! I see your point. I haven't had time to read the whole thread, but there's probably interesting info here on this general topic. I suppose it could be posted again on another similar thread, if the same posters are available.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I hope you know that closing this thread or moving it to the hoax bin would not erase this thread or any of its comments thus far, so that information would always be available. I think it'd give a sense of closure to the topic, but that's just me.

Anyways. Hope to read your posts/threads more. Enjoy your time here.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by AuranVector

I hope you know that closing this thread or moving it to the hoax bin would not erase this thread or any of its comments thus far, so that information would always be available. I think it'd give a sense of closure to the topic, but that's just me.

Anyways. Hope to read your posts/threads more. Enjoy your time here.

I did not know that. I thought the thread would be erased. Thank you for that info. I won't worry about it then.

edit on 7-4-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
To be fair, if the thread were closed, it would deprive anyone of the opportunity to point out that an inaccurate prediction isn't necessarily the same as a hoax.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
is the girl working at mcdonalds now???? pretty sure everybody gave her attention just because they wanted to sleep with her rofl.

and by all means this thread didnt get any stars of flags from me.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i love how the video is changed now there was a "personal event" taht happened on the 31st...my guess would eb that event was her coming to the realization that she's full of it

also, apparently she's a Prophetess now...cause you know, predicting ONE thing accurately is all it takes
www.9nania.net...

edit on 10-4-2011 by onyx718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have to talk about this on the 4 march there was an article and fishes warned japanes about incoming earthquake

dailycosmicnews.blogspot.com...

and what about this !

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'm surprised this thread is not in the hoax forum yet. Still waiting on the earthquake.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join