It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl that predicted Japan EQ says California is next on 31 march - get out!!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's 5:10 PM. eastern standard time....No word yet. Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
It's 5:10 PM. eastern standard time....No word yet. Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

It is like watching the Indy 500? I used to live on the Indy 500 track at a hotel. 500,000 anxiously awaiting a crash that just might kill people.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think that what is shaking are maybe the knees of some people.
that girl is fraud (Second line)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
I think that what is shaking are maybe the knees of some people.
that girl is fraud (Second line)

You are calling that little girl a "Fraud"?
Do you know what that word means? Do you think she deliberately made a mistake? if it is a mistake.
If I were her father, I would consider filing a suit against someone who said such things about her.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I know you all are probably aware of this, but i just thought id do the job of putting this here.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
On the RSOE Stie they have three ACTIVE earthquakes right now in Cali

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerman24

Errr so what?

2,600 quakes above magnitude 2 occur on the planet each and every day........that's 2,600 quakes that you were previously unaware of for every day that you have been alive!

edit on 31-3-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by badgerman24

Errr so what?

Not being rude, but you do know what this thread is about, dont you.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Not being rude, but you do know that 2,600 quakes above magnitude "2" occur every single day on this planet?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

I find it easier to believe the possibility that comet Elenin is in some way causing earths intensified disruptions than some rediculous number put out there by some government expert/scientist trying to keep us calm.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
well, I'm in my apartment right now, 20 minutes outside of San Francisco, CA. I'm reporting to say that I'm still alive. After hearing this prediction, I practiced some duck and covers and made a little earthquake safety pack. Just wanted to say, 3:18 pm and no earth shaking under my feet, yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Not being rude, but you do know that 2,600 quakes above magnitude "2" occur every single day on this planet?

Not being rude either, but i see you edited your post after "aw so what". You have to admit that your original post was a bit flippant. Enough now.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Thats what I have been trying to say on this thread.abovetopsecret.com... and i am getting beat up over it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Not being rude either, but i see you edited your post after "aw so what". You have to admit that your original post was a bit flippant. Enough now.

Not being rude but I actually made the point that 2,600 quakes of magnitude "2" just a few posts back BEFORE badgerman24's post......so my "so what" comment wasn't really flippant........it was merely asking if the poster actually had a point to make. Enough already.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Sooooooooooooo.
What now?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
nothing is going to happen...earthquake predictions have never been completely accurate...anybody who says they are is living in a dream world...everybody who has ever "predicted" these earthquakes is usually wrong...and on the off chance that they're right? hell maybe they got lucky, but it doesn't mean that they are going to be right every time they spew some "prediction" from their babbling mouths...and like logical is saying...earthquakes happen all the time all over the world

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I have been following ATS threads for awhile now and I have a question: Has anything ever predicted on here actually happened? Do not get me wrong I love the theories, but when it comes to making a specific prediction of a future event I consider that to be a stretch and not genuine discussion.

To the person who said the girl made a "mistake": mistake would imply she actually was basing her prediction off of something. I think the word your looking for is "wrong"...

PS: First and Last Post ever.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
soooooo im still awaiting this earthquake

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoesAnythingEverHappen

To the person who said the girl made a "mistake": mistake would imply she actually was basing her prediction off of something. I think the word your looking for is "wrong"...

Mistakes happen........but they seem to occur much more frequently to people who try to predict the exact date and location of a major earthquake ......and pole shifts for that matter

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Not being rude but I actually made the point that 2,600 quakes of magnitude "2" just a few posts back BEFORE badgerman24's post......so my "so what" comment wasn't really flippant........it was merely asking if the poster actually had a point to make. Enough already.

Ok truce, i hate fighting, friends again?
i just saw "aw so what" and reacted. I guess a 4 point earthquake is quite alarming thought what with the build up today.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join