It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld: Leaving Gaddafi in power will 'embolden' America's enemies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
WOW talk about de ja vu, I think this was said about a certain leader from Iraq and we all know how that turned out eh?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

If you mean what does the acronym stand for it is TPTB = The Powers That Be.

That means those in charge / in control of either the nation in question or the world as a whole.

Who that is depends on who you ask - various answers floating around ATS are the governments, Illuminati, the shadow government, the "military / industrial / banking complex", big business, Rome / Catholic Church, Zionists / Israel / Jews, etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Lockerbie is a well known attack orchestrated by Libya, hell the Libyans even paid compensation over it. I suggest you read just a little more about it and inform yourself.
Sorry but what I said holds true.

Once again, you are mistaken my freind. The compensation was paid in order to ease sanctions placed upon Libya by the U.S. It was in order to stabalize economicaly. It was not a proper admitance of guilt. It's like you accusing me of murdering your family, me denying it and you making sure I can't recieve an income to support myself materialistically. I suggest you do some further reading, as I garuantee you, you are misinformed about this subject. I'm not denying Libya wasn't involved. I'm saying there is no substantial proof they weren't. I suggest you read just a little more about it and inform yourself.

edit on 31-3-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Well according to Khadaffi's former Justice minister he did order the Lockerbie attack. www.bbc.co.uk...

And according to Al Jazerra he has accepted guilt for the attack but not personally ordering it: english.aljazeera.net...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
reply to post by hp1229

If you mean what does the acronym stand for it is TPTB = The Powers That Be.

That means those in charge / in control of either the nation in question or the world as a whole.

Who that is depends on who you ask - various answers floating around ATS are the governments, Illuminati, the shadow government, the "military / industrial / banking complex", big business, Rome / Catholic Church, Zionists / Israel / Jews, etc.

I know what the acronym means. I want to know specifically which nations

top topics

<< 1   >>

join