It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge to Chemtrail Debunkers

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

I have complained abouy your spamming.

What is the line between spamming and sharing information? Whether or not you agree with said information? Or are there other criteria? And if there are other criteria what would those be?

I'm not being combative with those questions, but that gets directly to the issues involved with the communication on these threads that led me to create this thread in the first place.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Well good for you Essan, you obviously don't have a valid opinion to stand behind, so instead you just try and censor my comments and try to bait me into an argument.

It appears quite obvious to me that, that is the typical MO that all debunkers have. Why don't you stay on topic, and stop trying to make this a personal battle between members.

I have yet to see you actually try and answer the OP's questions. You actually have just proved his point.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
reply to post by Dilligaf28

There hasn't been full scale global implementation. They are still working out the Governance issues.
Did you notice Phase 2? Why did you skip past that part?

Phase II: Careful real world testing of subscale versions of SRM at gradually increasing
scales to verify any remaining questions and development of revised implementation
plan; appointment and organization of the SRM control organization (18 months).

Why do you repeat it, whn you know that the paper was a PROPOSED FRAMEWORK - no something that is actually being done??

Why do you keep posting that it's happening hwen that is so obviously nonsense?

I could understand it if you didn't' comprehend the paper & had no other input - but it's been shown to you time and time again that it is a proposal, and only for a frame work - not even for a specific plan of work.

But you have been shown that it is only a proposal many times, so no I think you are deliberately posting a falsehood.

That's a lie.

We know you have manufactured evidence before, and you have admitted on other occasions that you don't care whether your evidence is true r not...but surely you realise that continuing to post lies just gives "us" more ammo against you??

Or perhaps you like that??

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Are you willing to admit that at least some of the trails across the sky are indeed “chemtrails” whatever their purpose may be?

There is no evidence that any of the trails seen across the sky are anything other than normal contrails.

Nor is there any evidence that if any form of spraying for whatever reason were being undertaken then it would looks like contrails.

This does not mean such spraying does not happen.

Every single debunkers always says "there is no evidence". Which is a complete lie. There is a mountain of evidence. But apparently if I try to supply that evidence I'm spamming, right?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Essan

What is the line between spamming and sharing information? Whether or not you agree with said information? Or are there other criteria? And if there are other criteria what would those be?

ATS Terms & conditions of use - www.abovetopsecret.com...

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

edit on 1-4-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Why do you keep repeating your same old opinions that chemtrails don't exist?

And why do you keep saying there is no evidence, when chemtrails have clearly already been proven?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

You aren't serious are you?
This chemtrail site has some interesting pictures on it... Let's look shall we.

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...

Let me see here the photo from above is being called chemtrails which is funny because it is a contrail

www.flickr.com...

So how does one start to believe what this site is saying when they post contrail pics and tries to pass it off as a chemtrail...

I'll just let you ingest this for now, Enjoy!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Are you willing to admit that at least some of the trails across the sky are indeed “chemtrails” whatever their purpose may be?

There is no evidence that any of the trails seen across the sky are anything other than normal contrails.

Nor is there any evidence that if any form of spraying for whatever reason were being undertaken then it would looks like contrails.

This does not mean such spraying does not happen.

Every single debunkers always says "there is no evidence". Which is a complete lie.

I've never sen any credible evidence of chemtrails.

You have posted a lot of stuff, but invariably you tell us something that it simply doesn't mean, or it's jsut unsupported assertion that has nothing ot back it up.

There is a mountain of evidence.

None of it credible - unsupported assertions, bad science, false information, conclusions that ar not supported by hte documents that yuo say they are in.

I guess that's evidence of a sort......

But apparently if I try to supply that evidence I'm spamming, right?

When you repeatedly post he same thing it becomes spam as per the T&C I just posted - feel free to look them up yourself

Also this one is another one you often breach:

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

That applies to all you debunkers as well doesn't it now?

Shall I pull up every post you and other debunkers have made, where you keep repeating the same things over and over again? How many times have we seen you say "There is no evidence "....."Chemtrails are a hoax"..etc, etc

ATS gave me the warning about double posting in a U2U. Are happy now?

Obviously these kind of tactics are your last resort to try and censor me.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Why do you keep repeating your same old opinions that chemtrails don't exist? And why do you keep saying there is no evidence, when chemtrails have clearly already been proven?

Again you do not show anything that will back up your comments. Where is this proof that chemtrails have been proven? I guess you need to try and find away to prove chemtrails now don't you? Can you do it without a youtube video?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Trust me this warning is not directed at you since others including myself have seen the same U2U warning it is nothing close to ATS trying to censor you..

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

reply to post by Essan

ATS Terms & conditions of use - www.abovetopsecret.com...

15h.) Spamming: You will not Post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums. You will also not create more than one thread for your topic, or create multiple "slightly different" threads for a single topic.

Thank you for expounding.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I didn't say ATS was censoring me when I got the warning.

What I meant was the debunkers are trying to censor me by complaining to ATS

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

yuo coming to some sort of rational realisatoin about how stupid you are would make me happy!

This is a violation of the T&C. I view this as a personal attack. You have been reported.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Bwah....Matty's trying to censor me by complaining to ATS!!!

Help..help...I'm being oppressed!!

You go for it Matty - I hope it helps you feel better

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

you instill fear and paranoia without good reason, which causes some unfortunate people real pain and anxiety.

I understand this is just coming from my perspective and realize that others do become fearful at some of these things. But, to quote a t-shirt (or is that a bumper sticker), "It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you."

Really though, it is possible to believe that these things (or other conspiracies) exist without getting all freaked out about it and putting yourself in the victim role. I'm not afraid, I'm aware-there's a big difference. When you're afraid you let it affect the way you live your life. Granted, I avoid playing outside with my son on the days when the skies are heavy with lines, but I wouldn't go outside when they were spraying for med flies either (and that doesn't frighten me.) I guess I look at this kind of thing (conspiracies in general) as a given and study it with a degree of academic detachment.

Sadly though, you are correct, "some unfortunate people" do have "real pain and anxiety" regarding these things but does that mean we should stop talking about them altogether? In my opinion, no.
edit on 1-4-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

That applies to all you debunkers as well doesn't it now?

Shall I pull up every post you and other debunkers have made, where you keep repeating the same things over and over again?

Go for it.

How many times have we seen you say "There is no evidence "....."Chemtrails are a hoax"..etc, etc

As often as you keep posting stuff that deserves such a response.

No - what would make me happy is if you stopped posting stuff that says nothing like what you say it does (hope that doesn't offend you!!
)

Obviously not, since you remain free to post anything at least once.

Indeed if you post YT, quotes, etc that actually have some of your reasoning then they do not breach the T&C's and cannot be complained about - so we're actually encouraging you to express yourself!!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

you instill fear and paranoia without good reason, which causes some unfortunate people real pain and anxiety.

I understand this is just coming from my perspective and realize that others do become fearful at some of these things. But, to quote a t-shirt (or is that a bumper sticker), "It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you."

Indeed - star

Of course the reverse remains true - just 'cos you're paranoid doesn't mean they ARE out to get you.

Sadly though, you are correct, "some unfortunate people" do have "real pain and anxiety" regarding these things but does that mean we should stop talking about them altogether? In my opinion, no.

And I agree to a point - the point being when the lack of evidence to support the idea that "something" is happening becomes so obvious that there's really not anything rational to discuss any more.

So I think that promoting the idea that it's all happening now, that there's an evil plot to do (whatever), etc., without evidence for 13 or 15 years or whatever, is no longer serving a useful function.

Even the originators have pretty much given up on this one!

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

And I agree to a point - the point being when the lack of evidence to support the idea that "something" is happening becomes so obvious that there's really not anything rational to discuss any more. So I think that promoting the idea that it's all happening now, that there's an evil plot to do (whatever), etc., without evidence for 13 or 15 years or whatever, is no longer serving a useful function.

And here's where we have to agree to disagree. There is a lot of evidence, just none that seems to meet the standards that the debunkers have set. Even if it's just intuition on my part (and mine is well developed) combined with ruling out what aren't contrails, my intuition screams something is going on. Can I say exactly what or for what purpose? No to both but that doesn't entirely rule it out as a possibility and so I continue to believe that at least some of the trails aren't just contrails.

But then, though I knew it would turn into what it has, the thread was started to address more about how the conversation happens than the actual validity of the conversation itself, and for that I have actually been pleased by at least some of the posts in the thread by debunkers and "chemmies" alike (and still tire of the back and forth bickering in the rest of it.)

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join