It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fresh New Remote Viewing Challenge!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is somewhat of a trend here, I've observed. Whether you're an amateur, a not-so-serious guesser, or an actual remote viewer, I'd like to invite you to this thread for a bit of fun. I'm thinking of asking a series of questions and challenges for you to try and answer.
Information you might need:
I'm about half an hour southeast of downtown Los Angeles. My house has two stories and a side-unit. I have an ample front and back yard. There are lots of toys in both floors because I have six younger siblings. There's also lots of books and musical instruments. The desktop I'm on right now is in the living room which is accessed from the front door, but with the layout of the house, anyone on the porch can see clear through to the alley behind us if both thresholds are not blocked.
If you need any more information, I'll consider providing it...
Okay, first challenge. The desktop I'm on is between a couch and a table, both from IKEA (Actually, a lot of the furniture in my house is from that place... xD). What is the color of the table?

Second challenge... how many violins are in the household?

Third challenge: What kind of guitars are in either floor?

Fourth challenge: What kind of contraband items am I hiding in my bedroom? (Hint: No drugs, but it's something conservative parents would oppose vehemently.)

I'll think of more as soon as I get suggestions or inspiration or something. Good luck! That is, if you need it.^^

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
..Okay, first - Light brown

Second- 4or 7?

Third challenge: bottom- 2 acoustic, top 2 electric

Fourth challenge: What kind of contraband items am I hiding in my bedroom? (Hint: No drugs, but it's something conservative parents would oppose vehemently.)

I'll think of more as soon as I get suggestions or inspiration or something. Good luck! That is, if you need it.^^

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
First: Brown

Second: 0(dont see any anyways)

Third: blue and white fender strat in a first floor bedroom( down a hall to the right as you face the rear of the house) and a black Epiphone Les Paul in a second floor bedroom, First room on the right at the top of the stairs

Fourth: PENTHOUSE!!.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Elaethyr

*These are guesses

1. Black or white?

2. 5

3. Classical guitars

4. Fake ID or some sort of fake driving license?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
A lot of RV threads, spooks need new RV people?

Besides, seeing a thread that actually uses the blind method would be fun

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
-Blue.
-4 and one has a few strings missing.
-6 four electric and two acoutic.
-Rabbit sex toy.

ALS
edit on 26-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I had to go looking all over my freaking house to double-check the number of instruments I have-- including drums! xD
As for One: Fazza!'s Guess was correct! I have a white IKEA table. :]
Two: holtdani got it right - there are four violins total.
Three: holtdani got it, even the number! ...but unfortunately, there are no electric guitars in the house.
Yet.
Four: KicknAndScreamin, you're on track. ;D

@Locster: "Blind Method"? Could you perhaps illuminate me?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Your last suggestion reminds me...

Man, I have to clean my room out!
xD

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The table is a light cream. You have four violins in the house,one has a cracked bridge. You have two acoustic guitars down stairs both 6 string,a Tack and a Fender. You have a Washburn electric up stairs. You have female masturbatory items as your contraband. Any thing else ?
edit on 26-3-2011 by daddyroo45 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Wrong lol.
This is crazy but really funny guys! Keep it up!
(I'm thinking of more questions...)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

What is the color of the table?
lime green pastic

two

ground floor: one acoustic, one stratocaster
upper floor: one electric, cheap but funky (stickers or painted funny)

Fourth challenge: What kind of contraband items am I hiding in my bedroom?
pink uh... banana shaped object
Victoria's Secret catalog

Also felt your front yard is sloped downward with steps up to the porch.

ETA - wow I didn;t know you already answered

I was way off!

edit on 26-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
purple table

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
You have made all the false leads up, your a mid twenties 'reject' who is currently living in a small apartment funded by the government due to a mental and physical disability. You fantasize about the life and family you describe, but sit hunkered, and eternally lonely, affixed to the second hand pc someone was throwing out. Which is located on a mud brown mid 80's composite desk.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elaethyr
I had to go looking all over my freaking house to double-check the number of instruments I have-- including drums! xD
As for One: Fazza!'s Guess was correct! I have a white IKEA table. :]
Two: holtdani got it right - there are four violins total.
Three: holtdani got it, even the number! ...but unfortunately, there are no electric guitars in the house.
Yet.
Four: KicknAndScreamin, you're on track. ;D

@Locster: "Blind Method"? Could you perhaps illuminate me?

Not bad results from me, I study forensic psychology at uni and the answers I gave were based on
your explanation of house your living situations, what you enjoy and wasnt as such remote viewing
just using the information you gave, importantly the questions you asked and came to possible conclusion.
Thanks this was good

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yeah, I forgot to add to my OP that any new guessers/remote viewers should announce whether it is what they have picked up through remote viewing or they were just guessing. xD

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Okay, first challenge. The desktop I'm on is between a couch and a table, both from IKEA (Actually, a lot of the furniture in my house is from that place... xD). What is the color of the table?

My guess:
1. redish color like cherry wood?
2. 6 violins
3. a red & white electric guitar
4. something relating to the supernatural or occult maybe tarot cards?

new topics

top topics

join