It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Same old information regurgitated with a new future date...

Lets talk physics....

For an object of ANY decent mass to be visible by October it's gravitational field would have caused some serious changes in the orbital trajectories of other objects in the solar system.

Since we have detected no such change, the logic follows that there is no object bearing down on us with any significant mass.

There are plenty of things out there that could in reality wipe us out like gamma ray bursts and a dark asteroid on a collision course we know nothing about... without this crazy notion of Niribu.

Korg.

edit on 27-3-2011 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ofcourse it exists. How could the Sumerians have guessed all the planets right? Including its colors? That tenth planet on their calender cant be a mistake.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0
Ofcourse it exists. How could the Sumerians have guessed all the planets right? Including its colors? That tenth planet on their calender cant be a mistake.

What a load of baloney!!!!!!

Proof?? source???

Korg.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0

I have a theory on that, friend. It seems that the Ancients had a real good working knowledge of the planets in our system, right? Suppose that water was once suspended above Earth as a shield. And when the flood happened, all that water fell. And with the water up there, it would make like a giant telescope for someone on Earth. The planets could easily be seen from Earth. Just a theory.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I've thought for a while, that planet-x was a possibility. I've considered conspiracy and mystery theories (UFOs, crypto, ghosts, God, etc.) for as long as I've been an adult and the only thing that makes complete sense to me is either another dimension/parallel universe...or...planet-x. Actually...another dimension/parallel universe makes more sense to me than planet-x. But what always stumped me was the amateur astronomer problem...why wouldn't "we the people" know by now. This thread changed that.

If I knew anything about astronomy and discovered a sun or planet coming toward us, posing a real possibility for disaster...I wouldn't tell many people. At least not right away. First I wouldn't want to look/sound like a nut. Second, if I truly believe there is disaster coming, I would start planning for my, and my family's future BEFORE anyone else knew. Before prices are raised, before their hording complicates mine, before all the guns and ammo disappear, etc. After I was secure with my family and our chances to survive, I would start telling family and maybe even "spread the word". I would never tell the government because they would already know...and might want to silence me and anyone I've told.

So...I now fully believe that planet-x is 100% possible, but not 100% likely. I tend to look at all mysteries and ask...what answer would best resolve everything. What one answer addresses the Bible and God, UFOs, ghosts, strange creatures, 2012, planet-x, ancient aliens, etc. The only one that works for me, and kind of addresses planet-x also, is the appearance and understanding of a parallel universe that phases into our universe at times, and at certain points. Much like two blobs of different colors added to water, moving around and at times...touching. During that "touch", or when it intensifies, what is there is also here, and what is here is also there. A time when what we sometimes catch a glimpse of, becomes there all the time...and for a time. Maybe even every 3600 years?.

Or...all of this is just BS. I don't know. And if I did...I wouldn't be telling YOU...yet.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't believe in all this hocus pocus mumbo jumbo do you? Ooops duck!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by MissSmartypants

I really want 2012 to come so this will all be over already. It gets boring reading people desperately wanting their view of the apocalypse to come true. 'Fraid not folks. World will be around for quite a bit longer.

Don't hold your breath!.........by the end of 2012 the dates will have been re-assessed (Niburu believers will probably claim that nothing happened because "we are not yet ready") and we will all be looking forward to our demise in 2013....or 2014......maybe 2015

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well, I can see we still have a long way to go. But, in any case, you can count on three things that wil stay in effect no matter what planetary disaster be-falls us, 1 Taxes, 2 an IRS agency [of some sort] and 3 Politicians. We are doomed no matter what's coming.
MM ps, Smartypants, I appreciate your post.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
so what exactly happend 3600 years ago that wiped out mankind then? or 7200 years ago? we have been through it before and bugger all happend, so in my opinion, i smell B.S

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
NASA Stereo A and B are the reason a 'second sun' can't go undetected. They orbit the sun and not the Earth, so there is no 'behind the sun' out of our view. Our solar system is a single star system, we know this, we have proof. We also know our closest neighbors.

Proxima Centauri
The closest star to our our own solar system will not always be closest, but it will be a long time before that happens. Proxima Centauri is the third star in the Alpha Centauri star system, also known as Alpha Centauri C.
Distance: 4.2 LY
Spectral Type: M5.5Vc

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Okay....here it is in a nutshell......the majority of solar systems are binary systems, meaning most solar systems have two suns. That is the norm. Accept it. It would be very unusual for our own solar system to have only one sun....and it doesn't. It has a brown dwarf star companion that orbits around Sol(our sun) in a highly elliptical orbit, taking it by our planet every 3600+ years....once passing by on its way in one direction and then passing by again going back the other direction, giving it a total orbital time of 7200+ years. Depending on whether it's passing by coming in or going out has a lot to do with the amount of damage it does to Earth as it passes. Apparently the pass that's occurring now is the damaging one. To make matters worse it is itself being orbited by five small planets of it's own. So before long chem trails will no longer be able to hide our second sun(one of the other posters said October) and it's existance will be undeniable, though I'm sure TPTB will certainly try to sugar coat it. So...there you go.
And on a personal note...this is not information that I wish to share with my 18 year old and 21 year old children because it's just so tragic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Black hole sun, won't you come, and wash away the rain". Sound Garden

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Today's Sunday ....why don't you spend some time today looking it up. Start with youtube for some videos of it.

No offence, but.....I suggest you scientifically research why niburu is pure fantasy.............you will not find the truth on youtube.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Unless I'm mistaken, didn't the Nibiru phenomenon first sweep the conspiracy community around 2003 or so? Wasn't it then predicted that it would cause devastation on Earth in May 2003? I'm fairly certain there have also been subsequent dates for its "arrival," all of which have passed without incident. Now it's being linked with the build up to 2012, or in some cases, the belief that 2011 is the "real" date the Mayans were warning us of with their long count calendar.
reply to post by AceWombat04

For answer to the above question read the following..

Introduction

In 2001 I began seriously studying and writing about Planet X and the role it would play in fulfilling end-time Bible prophecy. My interest in this subject was kindled by receiving documentable information sent to me by reliable sources at that time. After carefully confirming the information I received and studying what the inspired Scriptures actually say about the role the heavenly bodies have to play in fulfilling the end-time prophecies of the Tribulation, I have continued to study and write about the coming of Planet X without apology to anyone.

Oh yes, I have been mocked, ridiculed, scorned, falsely accused, lied about, and called every vile name my critics could think of [mostly “dedicated Christian believers” ???] to label me, for teaching that Planet X is real and that it will play a vital role in the fulfillment of the Tribulation prophecies of God’s Word. So what? I couldn’t care less! I am not the first follower of Christ who has suffered for standing for the truth of God’s Word, and I am sure I won’t be the last.

Nine years have now passed since I first began studying and writing about Planet X. In previous articles I repeatedly pointed out that information on this subject was being deliberately kept from the public by the “insiders” that have known the truth about Planet X since 1983. I have also repeatedly pointed out that the time would come when the wicked “insiders” could not conceal Planet X any longer, and would be forced to admit that it is real. THAT TIME HAS NOW COME! Therefore I am sending forth this article as a brief review for those readers who have never heard about Planet X, and also as an UPDATE on the subject for those who have read my studies on Planet X in the past.
Read on…….

Source

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
edit on 27-3-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

Excellent observation about sociopaths being the survivors. Great. I watched that trashy "2012" film just to get an anthropological idea of how our culture is framing such a disaster. most striking in the film is that almost all of the evacuees are pasty old white military guys. I kept asking myself: "Where are all the children? Why wouldn't they be choosing children to take with them?" It was a grotesque, though very revealing, glimpse into our "future gene pool," as you state.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
Okay....here it is in a nutshell......the majority of solar systems are binary systems, meaning most solar systems have two suns. That is the norm. Accept it. It would be very unusual for our own solar system to have only one sun....and it doesn't. It has a brown dwarf star companion that orbits around Sol(our sun) in a highly elliptical orbit, taking it by our planet every 3600+ years....once passing by on its way in one direction and then passing by again going back the other direction, giving it a total orbital time of 7200+ years. Depending on whether it's passing by coming in or going out has a lot to do with the amount of damage it does to Earth as it passes. Apparently the pass that's occurring now is the damaging one. To make matters worse it is itself being orbited by five small planets of it's own. So before long chem trails will no longer be able to hide our second sun(one of the other posters said October) and it's existance will be undeniable, though I'm sure TPTB will certainly try to sugar coat it. So...there you go.
And on a personal note...this is not information that I wish to share with my 18 year old and 21 year old children because it's just so tragic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Black hole sun, won't you come, and wash away the rain". Sound Garden

It does seem as though TPTB are using the music industry to sublimily get us used to the idea. Especially this performance...."Praying For Time".

edit on 3/27/2011 by MissSmartypants because: grammar

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I found a video on Youtube that says we don't exist! Which reminds me of a little joke.

A british guy boards a flight from France to go back home to England. The stewardess approaches him and asks him if he would like a cup of tea. The British man replies, "I think not", and *POOF*. He vanishes.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
s63.photobucket.com... current=Niburu.jpg

I took this with my phone camera and wonder what is the object behind the sun that looks like a planet.
edit on 27-3-2011 by randbdrummer because: Trying to attach photo, lets see if this works. Sorry people, I'm new.

edit on 27-3-2011 by randbdrummer because: trying again, sorry I'm a newbie

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
Scriptural Verification

Using the Bible to support a scientific hypothesis is even worse then using Youtube to do the same.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

Thank you so very much for your important contribution to this thread. As I see all this political unrest I can't help but wonder if it is a part of the plan to put into place justifications for moving people of power out of the public eye and into the underground communities. And surely you are aware of the "ghost cities" that have been constructed in China. I'm guessing these have been constructed to (hopefully, if they aren't destroyed) provide a place for the survivors to live. I would be interested to know if some sort of super strong construction techniques may have been used to build them.
edit on 3/27/2011 by MissSmartypants because: grammar

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It would behoove us all if those who want to quote biblical scripture would realize that that book is no more "the word of god" than what is written on sumerian tablets or found in mayan, egyptian, etc., hieroglyphs. These are historical/anthropological/scientific observations made by living people at the time those events occurred. And then written down. The hierarchical "supreme" idea that god handed down the bible is just getting a bit old. It is, in fact, a very interesting piece of literature that does appear to contain a good deal of factual information about events of that time and earlier and potential scenarios for our future. All the rest is magical spin placed on the book by the boys of the roman catholic church so many millennia ago. The pursuit of "my god is the right god," just isn't going to have much purchase in our future.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join