It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Please do zatara!

You are in for quite a treat of the very weird kind - logical wise.
Have fun!

A

edit on 10/4/2013 by Ansar because: edition

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
For those keeping up with this, an update was posted regarding the release of the second edition of the book:

www.thebookofaquarius.com...

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I just checked the link the OP originally posted. The book is no longer on that site. I checked the last page of this thread and saw that you provided a new link in this thread. Thank goodness. I'm actually really interested in it. Thanks!

Not saying that I think alchemy real by any means...It's just...Sometimes it's nice to think things out there aren't entirely fake. You know? Something interesting for once.

Again, not saying that the world isn't interesting enough...I just think it would be amazing if one thing that everyone thought was a complete crock was actually real. Anyway, I have a lot of free time right now so I am looking into a bunch different subjects like this. I'll post again if anything interesting happens.

Update:
That new link (posted in late April this year (2013)) is straight to a forum site that is locked on all topics. I assume it is for researchers testing on the topic of the stone...but why is it locked? Maybe to keep out the riff raff? Anyway, I see that everything on that forum can be read. I am going to start digging through everything that's been posted there.

update 2:
I have really been out of the loop with this. So, I am going to do what I always do and lurk and just fill myself in, lest I make a moron of myself (which I have a habit of doing
) so yes, thanks to everyone posting to this thread again.
edit on 5/14/2013 by philosearcher because: Learned some stuff after reading a couple pages back

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forests
I can't wait for Author/sign00 to return!

You're in luck, friend!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shiny new gimmick, same style, same MO. Shiggles aplenty.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The secret ingredient that is required to make the stone: human lives.

Therefore, my brother and I have decided to seek another way to return our bodies back to normal.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eidolon23

I can't wait for Author/sign00 to return!

You're in luck, friend!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shiny new gimmick, same style, same MO. Shiggles aplenty.

Shiggles!

Thank you but now that I know I have to kill people and add them to the formula instead of piss, I am SERIOUSLY re-thinking unimaginable wealth.

Darryl Forests

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Thank you but now that I know I have to kill people and add them to the formula instead of piss, I am SERIOUSLY re-thinking unimaginable wealth.

Darryl Forests

It's pretty obvious here WHY you've been banned on countless forums for pretending to be different people...

Both "Darryl forests" and "DinoCrisis" are the same person, it is an attempt to blacklist my username. This guys real name is "MU" you can read his internet abuse and trolling here:

Don't be fooled by his comments, and yes this guy does speak to himself on the internet. He has been making countless fake accounts of me on the internet known as "Darryl forests" or "dinocrisis", and fake accounts of other paranormal believers such as Mac and eveshi or skeptics such as Jon Donnis. I am not sure why he spends his spare time doing this, he has nothing to do but cyber bully people on the internet. His internet trolling is well known and he has been banned on countless forums for pretending to be different people. I request from the admins that you delete all of his threads and ban this user. Re: Astrology As Science

MU!! has been trolling numerous websites and newgroups, Usenet in particular, for over a decade. Do a Google search on names like "Ari Silverstein", "Frank Camper", or "wilburn" (preferably in combination with "Usenet", e. g. ["Ari Silverstein" Usenet], ["Frank Camper" Usenet], [wilburn Usenet]) to see the full dimension of his trolling.

MU!!, under his various names, often claims to be this person (or uses sockpuppets to create rumors about himself to that effect). However, he does the same with remote viewing researcher Courtney Brown (en.wikipedia.org...), so it's most probably just bull#ting and attention seeking in both cases.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Well Author. Is it a farewell? You have postponed your update for months now. Always saying it was only a week or 2 away but it never came up. Your egg that was at the black stage and was supposed to be pretty advanced altough badly started still should have developped further. But of course you had an "accident" with it because of some carelessness of your part you wasted it forcing you to start all over again. For someone as patient and organized as you which succeeded to reach the black stage in a few years it is hardly believable that you ended up wasting your precious stone that way. Considering its supposed effects and importance to you (use it to change the world, only that!) its rather unbelievable to stupidly fail just to save up a few months.

No words from you for 2months. So is that a farewell?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I have found the true path to the stone. It grows illegally worldwide.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm with Damon, I'm really curious about these constant delays in writing the book. For something that was so important and "world changing" I'm surprised that it's just kind of gone away. I guess since the 2012 doom and gloom thing didn't pan out it's just not a priority. It's a shame, too, because the Author really had a no BS attitude towards alchemy. He didn't tolerate all the secretive and mystical attitudes people have on other alchemy boards.

The BOA board, IMO, got off track when they starting using a kiln in the process, and I believe those who were experimenting with it came to the conclusion that it really didn't accelerate anything anyway. Everyone got impatient and carried away.

I was just an observer, really, but I'd love to see the board open up again. Haven't been able to find anyone who was a member discussing their experiments anywhere else. I doubt they have progressed, so I'm curious to see what changes the Author has made to the book that will supposedly improve the process. It's time to get the second edition released, Author. Don't leave us hanging.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The morning dew was taken from a certain plant then refined down. The road to heaven is paved with gold. That's because it's a high place. If you just go back and look at the process and the descriptions you may see what i see. The old sages had a strict diet that carbolized in the body before refining down but it is unnecessary now days. The author found one method of ingesting and extracting through urine and wrongly extrapolated that out to all other methods and writings and ignored diet all together. He thought urine was the key but it was only one way of collecting the plant. However that does not negate the process they went through just the end result.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think I know what you are insinuating, it's a pretty common theory.

And no offense, but everyone claims they knows the trick. They know why this guy is right, why this guy is wrong, and they have all the answers. But no one has proof to back up their theories or claims. No one has the stone. You, I'm assuming, do not have the stone. Neither does the author, neither do any of the other people that have been sitting around and talking about alchemy on the internet for years, nor do the people who have been studying / teaching alchemy in recent pre-internet history.

Granted, if I discovered it, I doubt I'd tell anyone, but I think it's highly doubtful that any of the big names in the "mainstream" alchemy community have found it, considering they support themselves selling self published paperbacks and e-books, and are all noticeably aging.

It's a shame, the BOA forum was a great, no nonsense place to discuss alchemy. I'd really like to see another message from the Author. These prolonged silences aren't doing anything good for his credibility.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sorry to bother, but as you perhaps know, the "Book of Aquarius" cannot be downloaded anymore?
Can anyone help me to find a download link for the first version of that book?

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's the very first result on Google when you search "Book of Aquarius PDF". It's not the first version, I don't think, but it's an early one. Second or third revision.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

Well the book is unavailable and the forum is disabled.. What to think of this? Either the author was fooling around and trolled everyone or he was taken away, silenced. I will pick the first one although there is a small chance it would be the latter but i doubt it.

Now i still would be interested in hearing people that started the stone 2years ago but i guess that if they succeeded i wont hear from them anymore, for obvious reasons... I should start it myself but im both gifted and cursed by Impatience.

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Anyone got a working link? very interested!

posted on Sep, 17 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

The link doesn't work anymore. Is there any other way I can get my hands on the pdf ?
I am really interested.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I was saddened to read this thread. What a bunch of hooey!

Seriously, peeps, you believe that some Jay Weidner promoted arseclown is going to come along and for nothing more than a pat on the back show you how to use geometric energy to produces the higher golden harmonic of the divine? That's the sum of what the alchemists were looking for when they turned base metals into gold. The idea being that an alchemist, through the divine energy coming down to and through him from heaven, through his pituitary gland, would mix with his advanced consciousness (intention), with ritual and the energy of heat , would produce a nugget of gold.

The whole reason for turning base metal into gold was to see if the alchemist (a spiritual seeker) had made the grade. Unimaginable wealth?

LOLOLOL LULZ

If he/she couldn't make gold, then his energy wasn't not high enough and he was not a pure enough channel for the divine energy coming down to him. Ever wonder why a spiritual seeker would care about making gold?

On a more grand scale, our current civilization could be thought of as an alchemical experience. We have a base metal (man is made of carbon), that is put under intense pressure (which causes heat) stirred by spiritual seeking persons (we've had lots of spiritual teachers and in fact, we probably have many unnamed just going about the business of living), while the divine pours down to initiate the reaction. Could we turn this age into a golden age?

Is this what the sages have been trying to tell us?

Heck if I know, I'm a manically tri-polar depressive but I know an alchemical scam when I see one.

Arouet - Dull eyes connected to a sharp mind

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join