It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
What's even more ridiculous, is he has chapters on all these alchemists:

38. Nicolas Flamel
39. Paracelsus
40. Rosicrucians
41. Francis Bacon
42. Robert Boyle
43. James Price
44. Fulcanelli

but not one on Henning Brand, who he took the recipe from.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

I think you should read the book and form some type of understanding of alchemy and the reasons in the past that someone would need to say one thing and mean another.
In times of persecution it was necessary for students to allude through writings and vocabulary the Great work in order to preserve ones life.
The author was simply relating through familiar words the path so those versed in alchemical terms could relate.
edit on 13-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

To be fair you had only posted about a tenth of your post when i replied.
I am going over the rest of your addition now and so far it't making sense.
edit on 13-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Or, I can call nonsense.

The Philosophers' Stone is real; you can make it at home.

Then you can have the DEA knock at your door for handling a DEA List 1 chemical precursor to methamphetamine.
Wikipedia

Or you can kill or injure yourself. Meth Lab, Courier Press

A Henderson County man was severely burned in what authorities believe was a chemical reaction sparked by a methamphetamine lab.

"Whatever happened in there, it was violent," said Henderson County Sheriff's Detective Bill Mills of the chemical reaction that injured 40-year-old Timothy Allen Vanover of Smith Mills.

LA Times

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — They often arrive anonymously, dumped in the hospital's emergency room with burns over their bodies.

Some become blind because they won't tell a doctor how they were injured, afraid that mentioning any of the chemicals used to make methamphetamine will get them prosecuted.

Or, the cops, paramedics and firemen who show up can get injured or killed. EMS World

You receive the call at 10:45 p.m.: "Man down in alley between 12th and Grunell." That's only a few blocks from your location, and you arrive before police. The victim, lying on his back in the middle of the alley, has extensive burns on his right arm, chest and the right side of his face. His clothes smell foul, like dirty gym socks. Just down the alley a door stands ajar; looking in, you observe another person facedown just inside the doorway and a third further inside. The foul chemical odor coming from inside is considerably stronger than from the man's clothes. A quick look around the room, and it is apparent this is some type of laboratory--probably an illegal methamphetamine (meth) production lab.

Some of these people on his forum look to be doing this in a classroom. I haven't seen one professional lab in their photos. So they are basically putting other's lives at risk for their own glory.
edit on 14-8-2012 by mkmasn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

The people making Meth aren't trying to make the Philosopher's stone....They are trying to sell drugs..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

There is no philosopher's stone. Even the guy who claims he can make it hasn't made one.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

This is a thread on ‘Alchemy and the Philosophers Stone is Real’ started by sign00 the anonymous author of the Book of Aquarius. I have fully read the BOA and I find it completely gibberish, full of untruths. This book does not agree with my own understanding on Alchemy whatsoever, however this is just my own personal opinion, therefore I am allowed to voice my opinion on this forum on Alchemy and why I DO NOT consider the ‘Philosophers Stone’ to be REALl. Now whether the author feels threatened by this I do not know.

XOANON you talk about people discrediting the author sign00, but as I indicated in my previous post, sign00 has many different aliases on ATS and anybody that pushes urine therapy or supports the author is suspect.

People should check out this thread on ATS on ‘URINE THERAPY, MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE’ where ‘SEKEROFKNOWLEDGE’ is the Original Poster of this thread. He didn’t get much response from the posters where he quotes:

• It can be drank and applied externally to the face
• They use urine for healing cancer, heart disease, allergies, auto-immune diseases, diabetes, asthma, infertility, infections, wounds and on
• It is actually a miracle substance that cures diseases!
• I also have experience drinking urine and I can tell you this much; on the days where i consumed it i felt more "spiritually" in tune.
• We have the cure to all diseases literally flowing down out of our private parts. Who would of thought? Of course, this information isn't good for big pharma and the medical industry and this is why i believe this information is kept underground.

Some of the responses this OP got were:

• Drink pee and pee on yourself it is good for you. Works miracles. And according to the video can improve your wealth.

It is after the OP has copped a bit of ridicule that XOANON steps into the tread with support and encouragement for the poster where he states:

• Checking out these two links may prevent members from making silly comments that they will wish they hadn’t when this thread explodes. Strong work OP.

I must admit I am having such an amusing time reading these posts, because they are funny and humorous, in fact I sit at my computer hung over with laughter at some of these posts. But as we have been warned by ATS moderator – we must keep our posts above the school yard level, which I agree with. Therefore I seen no reason why people should not be allowed to voice their opinion on the author and the Philosophers stone is real/not real. If the author doesn’t like it, he can always disappear, never to be seen or heard of again…… That might not be a bad idea….

There you have my thoughts XOANON and I assure you I am no Starry Eyed member of alchemy.

edit on 14-8-2012 by TruthseekerTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

If I had to put my thoughts and feelings regarding this thread in a nutshell right now…

Go put your thoughts into squirrel nuts..... hey.

XOANON - In other words, respect each other's opinions. If you don't have something productive to add or constructive criticism, move on to the next thread.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
To: mkmasn...

Thanks for getting back. As you do not believe in The Philosopher's Stone then I know that you don't want any pedagogery from me. I can't really offer any more than member deadeyedick has here...

deadeyedick...

I think you should read the book and form some type of understanding of alchemy and the reasons in the past that someone would need to say one thing and mean another.

In times of persecution it was necessary for students to allude through writings and vocabulary the Great work in order to preserve ones life.

The author was simply relating through familiar words the path so those versed in alchemical terms could relate.

And this from member VeritasAequitas...

The people making Meth aren't trying to make the Philosopher's stone....They are trying to sell drugs..

All I can say about your Hennig Brandt sourcing is that I think that this is an interesting part of the quote...

"The chemical reaction Brand stumbled on..."
en.wikipedia.org...

In the pursuit of the Philosopher's Stone there have been many, many "stumble-upons" and they altogether aided in the development of what was becoming and became Chemistry. I gather that you think that Anon's method will create only phosphorous and that it is dangerous...

But again, I don't care if people make this stuff... just be careful you don't burn yourself horribly or have a heart attack.

Thanks for your concern.

To: TruthSeekerTwo

and anybody that pushes urine therapy or supports the author is suspect.

Suspected of what, Herr Goring?

Therefore I seen no reason why people should not be allowed to voice their opinion on the author and the Philosophers stone is real/not real.

There certainly is not, so...

I DO NOT consider the ‘Philosophers Stone’ to be REALl (! .ed) -TruthSeekerTwo

There is no philosopher's stone. -mkmasn

We are clear on where you two are coming from on that. Thanks for the update. I am sure we will all walk away disillusioned now, and re-evaluate our tiny little lives.

Just don't next tell me there is no Easter Bunny. My heart can't take it.

X.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Xoanon because: .

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

So, just to be clear...

Somehow, this guy is not making Phosphorus, even though he's not adding anything to a recipe that has already been proven to make Phosphorus?

I take it back. The philosopher's stone exists. I know how to make the philosopher's stone. I haven't made one yet, but I know the method works. Just do what I say, you'll make one, I swear.

1 part snake oil
2 parts bull#
3 parts quotes from old books
100 parts naiveness

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

Then you can have the DEA knock at your door for handling a DEA List 1 chemical precursor to methamphetamine.

Whatever.
You need two of the three so called precursors and evidence of intent to manufacture the said substance.

Alchemy and meth share some similarities but wen you look at the orgins it becomes clear of the differences.

meth came from hitler in order to produce more efficient killing machine.
alchemy gets it's roots from some of histories greatest minds to try to better the world for the most part.
edit on 14-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

So, just to be clear...

That you are clearly on the opposite side of the fence regarding this than I?. No problem, I can fully appreciate where you are coming from. You are a good dude, mkmasn, I know that you are going to enjoy your tenure here at ATS.

See you around, bubba.

X.

P.S. Oh wait...

...recipe that has already been proven to make Phosphorus?

If I may ask? Are you assuming that when someone says "Make the Philosopher's Stone", that they are all going to the same 'recipe'? In other words, are you assuming that what Anon has presented and what Hennig may have been doing (we may never know exactly) are the same? Also, do you imagine that this 'recipe' is one thing that is 'hidden' and can be 'found'? I know that is a lot of questions but I am sincerely interested. Thanks.

X again.
edit on 14-8-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by mkmasn

So, just to be clear...

That you are clearly on the opposite side of the fence regarding this than I?. No problem, I can fully appreciate where you are coming from. You are a good dude, mkmasn, I know that you are going to enjoy your tenure here at ATS.

See you around, bubba.

X.

Haha. It's gonna be fun.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

Then, there can't be a law making it illegal for you to attempt to make one.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by mkmasn

Then, there can't be a law making it illegal for you to attempt to make one.

Have fun with your phosphorus. Some 16 year old kid is going to make it and not realize what it is because the author called is mercury and sulfur. Then he's going to burn his hand or it's going to combust in his face when he lets it touch open air.

But it's not phosphorus, it's a philosopher's stone, so it'll never happen, right? At least that's what some guy on the internet said... He even said I should eat it.
edit on 14-8-2012 by mkmasn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
And here you go, tinkle tweakers... exactly what I'm talking about. We either make the Phosphorus to make the meth, or we just extract the meth we've already been taking.

Tinkle Tweaking

Brandt had produced white phosphorous, a hitherto undiscovered chemical element present in (almost) every living organism and the first to be isolated since antiquity. From this golden stream came a discovery that would catalyze the development of modern chemistry, yet today’s alchemists who extract the psychostimulant essences of their urine are subject to scorn and imprisonment. Where did we lose our way?

This brings us to the humble tinkle tweaker, modern disciples of Hennig Brandt who reconsume their crystalline essences in ouroboric infinitude out of a love for the Earth. Let us learn from them. In 2005, recycling-depot employee Daniel Zeiszler immolated in an act of selfless ecological compassion when he spilled solvent on his arm and then accidentally lit himself on fire with a cigarette while extracting methamphetamine from his urine in a San Francisco hotel room. A small foible, which should have been met with wry smiles and aloe-vera gel, was received with derision and a five-month prison sentence: Another Galileo faces the Roman inquisition.

Though the extraction of many drugs is derided as desperate and depraved, the extracting of the above chemicals (methamphetamine particularly) from human urine is actually quite efficient. A single dose of meth is eliminated over the course of 48 hours and unchanged quantities of S-enantiomer (which is produced in the classic reduction of pseudoephedrine-containing cold medicines) have been found to be as high as 43 percent, with 6.4 percent metabolized to amphetamine, and a fraction of a percent converted to p-hydroxymethamphetamine. With the current trends leading to the increased monitoring of pseudoephedrine-containing remedies and reducing agents such as red phosphorous, the need for piss labs is greater than ever. Dare we shame those who conserve our planet’s finite resources?

Yep... philosophers stone.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Oh no! 4 years of work gone when it only takes 3 years to make it!

A post from the author:
Forum Post

A terrible alchemical accident happened today, due to my becoming complacent. A few days ago I had put my original Egg 1, which has been in the Black Stage for over 1 year, back into the water bath, after it has been out of it for several months. I had previously thought this had stopped developing, but it had continued to absorb moisture and darken even being held at room temperature, so it went back in the bath last week. Since it had absorbed all the distillate, a couple of days ago I added some of the more-refined distillate from Egg 2A. Today I went to just check if this had done anything. Stupidly, I held onto the stopper while I opened the clamp. The stopper was not fit in tightly, being held on only by the sealant. The stopper came off and the flask dropped into the water bath, submersed in the warm water. I pulled it out, half full of water. I then managed to pour out the water while still keeping the Stone itself more-or-less intact. The Stone then began to evaporate away before my eyes. I tried to get it out with various tools, but was unable to do so because of the shape of the flask. I thought then that the best course would be to break the glass in order to get the Stone out and put it into a new flask. Borosilicate is strong glass. It took a very hard hit of a hammer to break the glass, which shattered into a hundred pieces going in all directions. There was no Stone to be found anywhere, so it either flew away into the air and/or evaporated entirely. So no more Stone. 4 years of work gone because of a single episode of carelessness. I still have Egg 2A, in which the salt is now partially liquefied. Anyway, everything happens for a reason and there is no doubt a lesson in this. What I feel is that I needed a strong reminder to be more careful and more patient. As do most of the members on this forum, so I hope that you will all learn from my mistake. As the alchemists say, one does not plant a seed and then dig it up each day to check whether it is growing. In this case it will not grow. Equally one does not forceably open a flower, but must let it bloom naturally for it to be appreciated. We must plant the seed carefully, take care of it, not disturb it all the time in a vain attempt to satisfy our impatience. Natural generation takes time. Neither are there short cuts, only careful optimization of the conditions. There may be a perfect condition for a plant to grow in terms of the amount and quality of the water, but there is not a magical formula to make it grow in an instant. Likewise, our Stones needs time, and it needs care. The alchemists left us the instructions. We have them. They are not difficult to follow, the only real test is patience, and this is a test many of us are failing, myself included. Everyone also wants to put their own twist on the instructions. They want to do it their own way. This is good in one sense, but it is also stupid when it is not based on fundamental principles. If one does not have patience, or faith in what they are doing, then I do not expect anything to come of mindless experimentation for the sake of experimentation.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Anyhow, this stuff is interesting. I think I'm done being a pain in the a$$... Just be careful playing with the stuff.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon
reply to post by mkmasn

So, just to be clear...

...recipe that has already been proven to make Phosphorus?

If I may ask? Are you assuming that when someone says "Make the Philosopher's Stone", that they are all going to the same 'recipe'? In other words, are you assuming that what Anon has presented and what Hennig may have been doing (we may never know exactly) are the same? Also, do you imagine that this 'recipe' is one thing that is 'hidden' and can be 'found'? I know that is a lot of questions but I am sincerely interested. Thanks.

X again.

I read the recipe in the book. Then I watched the video on BBC. Then I read about Hennig Brand. Then I read about phosphorus. Then I read about meth. Then I read about extracting meth from urine. Then I put two and two together.

Then I read some posts on his forum. Then I came here. Then I said for people to be careful. Then Veritas said it wasn't a scam. Then I decided to play devil's advocate and say it was.

Then I decided to stop being a douche. Haha.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

I’m with you MKMASN all the way and I fully support what you’ve said. You have to understand MKMASN that when somebody attacks the author or his ideas, and are contradictory to his own, then that can’t be permitted. Hence all the different aliases of the author, and his sock puppets coming to the rescue. Both VERITAS and XOANON are just playing with words, and have been trying very hard to disprove our comments on the author (it’s not a scam etc).

The author started this thread himself on the BOA and the "Philosophers Stone' is real. If anybody has any EVIDENCE of being able to prove/disprove this then I am willing to listen to any poster, but please no heated arguments, sarcasm or bad language O.K.

I have also been reading some interesting things and will be posting soon – SO STAY TUNES.....

edit on 16-8-2012 by TruthseekerTwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It is highly likely that the Book of Aquarius is a DANGEROUS HOAX and I am therefore in the process of seeking expert opinion with regards to ingesting (eating the stuff) I would therefore advise all people who may be nearing completion with their experiments DO NOT EAT IT. I will publish results here when I have information to hand.

This anonymous author has plagiarized other people’s works including my own, and has included it in the BOA, one of the articles that he has stolen from can be view here on this website below, and I can assure you this author is no alchemist, just someone who goes around picking other peoples brains:

www.alchymie.ca/ontheps.htm

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join