It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Hm, just posting so I can keep an eye on this thread. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hello Everyone:

I was looking for the book but it seems that it has been taken down.

The Book of Aquarius is currently being rewritten following the proper scientific method and will be released in January 2013. In the meantime the book has been taken offline. As always, the new edition will be free and public-domain. Please check back in January.
from www.thebookofaquarius.com...

Only thing that works is the quotes database all the other links still don't work. I found the book on Amazon. Looks like the website stopped up dating "The Book" In April 2012 www.thebookofaquarius.com...

Later

Morpheus

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

The link didn't work, can someone give it to me please?

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The Philosopher's Stone has always been an interesting subject, I've researched John Dee for years, a man who before meeting Kelley, was counted as a brilliant mind and an aide to the queen at one point. He had found the secret of the stone and wrote books on the subject. However his library in Mortlake, had been brunt down. So as far as I know any books by him have been lost, bar a few that dwell in other libraries.

Hope some one finds this interesting. Loving the thread.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Anyone have a new link to the book since it has been taken down?
Firepiston

Google search "the book of aquarius alchemy and the philosopher's' stone pdf" and its the 2nd search result. No web link as it downloads right when you click it.
edit on 13-1-2014 by FirePiston because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
For anyone interested in reading the Book of Aquarius, this thread has a working link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

There are many recepies of how to make the Philosopher's Stone, you can find a few by browsing different online bookstores like Amazon &c., but before you all run off and buy lab-equipment, know that many (if not all) of the ingrediences are highly toxic, like Antimony and Mercury and other favorites of the alchemists. The ever infamous Stone was seen as the solution to all problems, but it seems the wisdom you'd aquire if you followed the recipe and actually digested the result, would be along the lines of: "Bollocks, now I am dead, I shouldn't have done that!"

One of my favorite subjects in alchemical lore is the Homonoculus, or 'little man', a kind of 'little helper' of some kind. I ran across a manual for making one once, and you were supposed to start with a turd. A human one. Eeeww. Poor guy, guess he suffers from low self-esteem.

So eventhough alchemy has much truth behind all the secrets and codes, and evolved into several modern sciences, like chemistry, there's a lot of nonsense too. Often dangerous nonsense. Of the deadly kind.

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

You obviously have not read the book. Incredulity at its finest...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

irrelevantname
reply to post by Utnapisjtim

You obviously have not read the book. Incredulity at its finest...

Correct. Maybe later if it comes out on paper one day. Made any gold yet?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

The philosopher's stone is a metaphor. Drop it and watch the magic start.

I have not yet read the book, but if it is to carry any weight then I can only surmise that it doesn't.

I'll have to look into that, thanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   

CretumOrbis
reply to post by sign00

The philosopher's stone is a metaphor.

Indeed it is, and it has to do with aquiring knowledge and develop this knowledge into applicable science and technology. Greating the printing press and turn lead (lead-types) into a fortune in gold. Today, we can actually in theory (and to some extent also practically) design any atom piece by piece from the smallest quarks and bosoms to the main particles-- we can in principle turn lead into gold already.

That said, instead of searching for the philosopher's stone in some mysterious book from the dark ages, apply for science classes at the local university instead. Less chance of turning raving mad or becoming seriously ill somatically, and a greater chance to make money on mercury-lead products.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Can you send me the free link to the author's book? Thanks. I'm L by the way.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrath1

It's right here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.sacredmysteries.com...

edit on 20-2-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
As many know who have followed this whole saga, the forum was up momentarily, coinciding with the release of a new book he released. The new domain is alchemy.ws.

It looks like he shut down the main forum again, but while it was up, there was mention of another forum where he intended to speak seriously with others, and that the invitation to the forum was "hidden" somewhere. Did anyone manage to find a link?

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
As many know who have followed this whole saga, the forum was up momentarily, coinciding with the release of a new book he released. The new domain is alchemy.ws.

It looks like he shut down the main forum again, but while it was up, there was mention of another forum where he intended to speak seriously with others, and that the invitation to the forum was "hidden" somewhere. Did anyone manage to find a link?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I've been interested in the stone ever since I heard about white powder of gold.

Read many a books on alchemy and have come to the conclusion its a metaphor/allegory/practice/philosophy sorta all wrapped up in one.

Been into hermetics for years, read lots about the Rosicrucian Order and even have Orval Graves which help create the first laboratory grade diamond that even gemologists couldn't tell the difference iirc, but I have his 100 plus year old book of the bhagavad gita. Any ways look into, very interesting.

Anyways here is something I found regarding the Philosophers stone. Be objective as I know it is on angilefire.

www.angelfire.com...

And from my working and creating it, I would undoubtedly say it is real and powerful, but it is not a physical hand held object.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Damnit why is their forum not up anymore!? I was really interested to look at them. Since the book was so literal and physical, allowing time for people to do it for themselves and discuss it would prove it or disprove it 100% one way or another. Actually, my initial thought was that perhaps it HAD BEEN being disproven, and that's why they took down the forum. Had anyone here been keeping up on the forum, to know how it went for people? I mean, the whole idea is so ridiculous and absurd seeming, but I read some of the book and it honestly did seem to make sense. But...using your urine. Didn't believe it enough to try it myself, lol, but would certainly have been interested to read up on others who were attempting it.
edit on 17-3-2014 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Too many were trolling the forum. Especially others alchemists that disliked the author's theory. It was really pathetic to watch. So it had to be closed. Now its invite only.

Btw it does use the urine because it comes from the body and rich in life energy aka Ki and is so an better alternative than others compounds. There is energy in dew too but the supposed advantage with urine is that it is richer, it is sterile and easily obtainable altough dew... Now if the only fact that it IS urine is enough to disconcert you then its your loss.
edit on 17-3-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

_damon
reply to post by TheJourney

Too many were trolling the forum. Especially others alchemists that disliked the author's theory. It was really pathetic to watch. So it had to be closed. Now its invite only.

Btw it does use the urine because it comes from the body and rich in life energy aka Ki and is so an better alternative than others compounds. There is energy in dew too but the supposed advantage with urine is that it is richer, it is sterile and easily obtainable altough dew... Now if the only fact that it IS urine is enough to disconcert you then its your loss.
edit on 17-3-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

Since a step by step gyide to exactly how to literally do it is available to the world for free, I think it's reasonable to want to see evidence(which could be ontained by ANYONE in the world trying it) before I begin experimentation on my urine. I don't think not believing I can become immortal and infinitely rich on the basis of one person's book enough to experiment on my urine for months before seeing any evidence is too bad.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

the golden age has been available for a long time then, goldmakers!!!

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join