It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alchemy and The Philosopher's Stone is Real

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yeah so where's your pee stone? Or should we just write you off as another charlatan, re-packaging ancient bull#, just to grab yourself a little attention? I noticed you tried to revive your self on Reddit but that didn't go too well for you. So as the internet says; Proof or GTFO.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkmasn
And here you go, tinkle tweakers... exactly what I'm talking about. We either make the Phosphorus to make the meth, or we just extract the meth we've already been taking.

Tinkle Tweaking

Brandt had produced white phosphorous, a hitherto undiscovered chemical element present in (almost) every living organism and the first to be isolated since antiquity. From this golden stream came a discovery that would catalyze the development of modern chemistry, yet today’s alchemists who extract the psychostimulant essences of their urine are subject to scorn and imprisonment. Where did we lose our way?

This brings us to the humble tinkle tweaker, modern disciples of Hennig Brandt who reconsume their crystalline essences in ouroboric infinitude out of a love for the Earth. Let us learn from them. In 2005, recycling-depot employee Daniel Zeiszler immolated in an act of selfless ecological compassion when he spilled solvent on his arm and then accidentally lit himself on fire with a cigarette while extracting methamphetamine from his urine in a San Francisco hotel room. A small foible, which should have been met with wry smiles and aloe-vera gel, was received with derision and a five-month prison sentence: Another Galileo faces the Roman inquisition.

Though the extraction of many drugs is derided as desperate and depraved, the extracting of the above chemicals (methamphetamine particularly) from human urine is actually quite efficient. A single dose of meth is eliminated over the course of 48 hours and unchanged quantities of S-enantiomer (which is produced in the classic reduction of pseudoephedrine-containing cold medicines) have been found to be as high as 43 percent, with 6.4 percent metabolized to amphetamine, and a fraction of a percent converted to p-hydroxymethamphetamine. With the current trends leading to the increased monitoring of pseudoephedrine-containing remedies and reducing agents such as red phosphorous, the need for piss labs is greater than ever. Dare we shame those who conserve our planet’s finite resources?

Yep... philosophers stone.

Your out of place with the name calling and the hate.
You conclusions are welcomed and appreciated but your flaming,hate,willingness to assume and name calling will be put where the sun is without if you can't be semi respectful.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Anyone doing this to not make meth shouldn't be offended by the term I just copie from the source.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

Well i have read your source and it's not the same regardless of similarities.I do see your point though.I have fractured a few laws in my younger days and lets be clear for the record this is not the same.You are crossing lines that can only be cleared by actually revealing metheods of making meth which i will not induldge you or even show the differences in the alchemey process declared by the op or in methods commonly found on utube and such.ITS NOT THE SAME.Go buy some matches.

For the record i am not making the stone phsycally and you could see this by my previous post.I do encourage the people in the process and will give them my address when they have perfected it.

You really should lighten up and see that no kid will make these purshases or have the time to obtain what you say is possible without help.

With that said i don't think that your link is accurate but i am not too hard headed to see the other side of the coin.

Come on first you talk of making enough white php from pee without being caught to extracting meth from an addicts urine.It is both possible but not at all what is in the book!
edit on 20-8-2012 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Everyone wants everything so fast. You guys are getting trolled hard. You want the real stone you have to do real work. And just to point you in the right direction... the stone is not literal.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Gee, i'm no chemist but this has the workings of all bad. Who in their right mind would even try to ingest this stuff. Some peoples children still haven't gotten out of the habbit of putting things in the mouth. Sheeple still jumping off the cliff.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I guess the stone is real. Making the best out of a HIGHER education.
I can see how the teeth fall out, but i really don't think a new set will replace the old ones
Seems this alchemy is a person selling cures for all that ails. Just call your local witch doctor. This is a recipe for madness. Become a zombie, just drink this.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
ok i'm offering $100,000 for a chunk of PStone. Takers? anybody made one?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I don't know... Some of the pictures of these people making the stuff has their "lab" hidden. Why would you hide your lab if you weren't doing something wrong? Doesn't make sense to me...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

It's because people will think down on you because of the urine involved in the process.
Don't even say that's it's not because it happened to me simply by a family member reading this thread.
I had not taken any actions other than my involvement in this thread yet it was used against me in a court.
Of coarse it didn't hold up.
Also the stinch is unbearable. Just pee on a fire and you get a nasty odor.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Hiding your "lab" in a cabinet is not going to make the stench go away.

Look, some people may not be making meth... I have no issue with those people. Unless they're stupid enough to ingest this stuff.

There are three types of phosphorus. White, which is the first stage in the recipe. Red, which is the second stage. And black, which is the final stage.

Unless you or anyone else can prove otherwise, all scientific reasoning points to this recipe producing phosphorus, which is a dangerous and volatile chemical.

The OP is promoting this as so easy to make, you can do it at home, with no experience. That is just plain ignorant. People are going to get injured because of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

There is actually a member of this forum who I have spoken to at length about Uropathy and is 100% proof of it's efficacy. Seeing as this stone likely works on the same principle (in regards to health wise), I would think that it might work to a medicinal effect. The transmutation of lead to gold as one above mentioned is indeed being taken way to literal. It is a metaphor.....Derp.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Except you're burning off all the stuff that makes urine therapy effective and left with phosphorus.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

Well your reservations have been noted with this crowd so any further actions on your part will be in vein.
Pee=phosphorus
phosphorus= explosion

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Good song.

Pee = A bunch of stuff.
Heating Pee = Eliminating a bunch of stuff, giving you phosphorus.
Phosphorus = Explosion.
edit on 8-9-2012 by mkmasn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sign00

i have never had a doute in my mind that it was not real some symbols refier to wicca and the star of david not the jewish religon but just the symbol i have jewish friends so i don't want people to think i am dissing them in any way i am just saying the eliments that relate to the symbol any way i myself am wiccan and i have done some things that many beleave is imposiable so i actuly thoute more ppl would know this any way i forget where i was going with this my bad

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

whoo whoo whoo let me get this staght m so what ur saying is that my piss is explosive? awesome note to self lets see what happens to the next guy that piss's me off lol i am sorry that was kinda off sobject but i like makeing things go boom and i have been giveing what i want to the tollet when i could just put it in a bottle is what ur talking about a gas?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DieHateCry

dude just check out the survival forums.
there is a list of military manuals there.
after all they are the kings of boom.
this process is long and not effective at the boom part.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join