It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

It is not a coincindence that our economies are tanking as we see massive immigration from non-white races. It is painfully obvious that non-whites immigrating into 'white" countries starts the road to a lower standard of living for all the working class. I think it makes it pretty clear that whites are NOT the problem.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
When the race wars start none of this will matter, its only instinct that people of the same cultural will stand up for the closest brother. The title of this thread is offensive, yea im white and proud of it, i must be a racist. I frown upon these numbers and im sure there much higher and its only helping to destroy this country and labor rates.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Liberals that more "minorities" is automatically a good thing, add a declining white population and that will get them really excited!

Of course the liberals get excited, who do you think makeup most of their voting card?

Eradicate the 14th Amendment, crunch down on the borders, that would be a great start to recovery.

ETA: The only thing immigration has done, is solidify itself as a burden on the tax payer.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by furzball
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

proud to be a mutt.

Irish scottish german welsh english french italian.

So I'm all right being all white. And I do have some native american Blackfoot in me.

Oh wait not mutt enough?

I'm damned proud to be White. It is one of the top three cultures I can respect other the Asian and Native American tribes.

Why...hmm...Im pretty sure Native American tribes feel a little differently about your " culture "....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

well as far as I see the white man they need to go because their whole history shows that they dont' care about others cultures or ways of living if they are going to just do what they did to the native americans here in the US. Now I do have Irish and German in me but I also have Cherokee Indian. And I like to take my heritage in that direction because they where the oppressed ones. So I say bye bye whites!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

"...everything important " ?

Well , okay , here , I got one for you and it's also from wiki so I'm certain that you will approve of it .

en.wikipedia.org...

Wow ... who woulda thunk it ?

Did you catch the part about how his work has been acknowledged to have saved more lives than the works of any other man ?

Yeah , nothing important , right ? Just another dumbass white dude , right ?

Learn some history before you attempt to piss on something you apparently no nothing about .

And stop hatin on each other people . Good friggin god .

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by malicacid922002

well as far as I see the white man they need to go because their whole history shows that they dont' care about others cultures or ways of living if they are going to just do what they did to the native americans here in the US. Now I do have Irish and German in me but I also have Cherokee Indian. And I like to take my heritage in that direction because they where the oppressed ones. So I say bye bye whites!!!!!

Not fond of history are ya? Read up on the American Indian war. After the war, us " whites " gave them land, and gave them social welfare. Its people like you with your logic that are the problem and need to be eradicated.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ReRun

Im not hating...Im stating a simple fact...without all the former discoveries, all these guys: Isaac Newton, Tesla, Watt, Washington, Pythagoras to have made any discoveries, or inventions wouldn't have been possible. Hell...we wouldn't even have toilets.

We're all in this together...and that's exactly where the discrepancy comes into play...white people don't want to be in this together with lesser people of color now do ya?

In my entire life I haven't heard one single human sit around and complain about people of different ethnicity, except white people. You know where territorial instincts come from? The lower reptilian brain...civilized western culture my ass. You haven't even developed beyond your primal caveman instincts ALTHOUGH you have it better and absolutely no reason to complain. Furthermore you don't live under dictatorship and have plenty of room to evolve intellectually and realize that it's not other nations, or creeds that are the enemy, but ppl of right in front of your own doorstep ( politicians, corporations, ) cause you'll won't be killed, or inprisoned if you do so. Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Scared,hateful little creetons...and then you wonder why everybody wants you gone.Running around the world killing other " primitive" races and cultures, forcing labor and christianity upon them and then being angry because a couple of these poor bastards in those countries that your governments forced to leave, by destroying it and selling weapons to them ( which they would've never had ) rendering the country a violent anarchy ( which would happen anywhere if old hierarchy patterns eliminated and adding guns to the mix ), seek refuge in your country. Mindblowing. No, downright disgusting.

All you have to do is imagine Muslims starting to do that. Then it would be barbaric beyond all human capacity all of a sudden wouldn't it?...Ugh...Im about to barf...Doesn't anybody have any shame?

Im done on this thread...got me ranting about freaking skin color.
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The title of this thread should have reminded every participant of the old saying...

Don't take candy from strangers.

The title alone guarantees 40 pages of mindless dribble on race focused bigotry.

Human first

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

So what?

Really, please explain to me why you find this to be crucially important.

It's not like brown is contagious, so stop freaking.

Yes it is! My cousin caught it and she has 4 tanned kids who have the bluest eyes you could imagine!!

I think she might have got it from her husband... oO

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

My nephew caught it too!

My brother married a EcuaRican or a Puertodorian or some girl that is half Ecuadorian and half Puerto Rican. Now they have a little brown boy! My brother and I have the same mother and father, but he is harry and white, and I am dark brown/red and almost hairless except for my head. I look more Indian, and he looks more European.

All of our shades of brown/yellow/red will eventually merge and either we will have evolved to a better place, or we will once again be struck down and split into tribes to start over again.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

tanned kids

Just say brown, its ok...suggesting tan, may give the posters the wrong idea, and start picturing bikini babes in the sun..now that is tan!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by badw0lf

My nephew caught it too!

My brother married a EcuaRican or a Puertodorian or some girl that is half Ecuadorian and half Puerto Rican. Now they have a little brown boy! My brother and I have the same mother and father, but he is harry and white, and I am dark brown/red and almost hairless except for my head. I look more Indian, and he looks more European.

All of our shades of brown/yellow/red will eventually merge and either we will have evolved to a better place, or we will once again be struck down and split into tribes to start over again.

Your just all kinds of * Snipped * up huh? lol
You sure your not adopted?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
White people just need to stop thinking and start having babies. They worry to much about how they are gonna provide for the kid and giving them the best life they could possibly have. Instead they should just expect the government to help them out because they cant afford food for their nine kids.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I don't believe that it is the color of skin that causes the problems we have today. I believe it is the differences in culture, and the lack of tolerance of others. All driven by fear that the other race is going to dominate and we will all have to act, and believe the things that they do.

For the most part all humans are shallow minded, and selfish. It is called self preservation. In order for each to accept the other, the barrier of fear and the thinking that we all deserve more will have to be torn down. I don't see this happening anytime soon. None of us in this world deserve anything.

A major catastrophe would be one of the only ways I see people pulling together for one cause. Even then there would still most likely be those who would not accept other races as equals.
Until we all accept others, the way they talk, dress, their beliefs, etc. we will never meld as one.
God help us, because we can't do it on our own.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d because: Punctuation

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I really don't see your point.
I am HISPANIC and was born in Texas just like my grandparents,great grandparents, great great grandparents, great grandparents^infinitity.

My greatgreatgreat grandfather was the 1st hispanic Texas Ranger.
For those of you who don't know Texas history, Tejas was part of Mexico first.

That is the reason why automatically there are going to be tons of brown people in
one of the largest states.

On the other hand, I am extremely against illegal aliens crossing the border everyday.

Trust me, the border patrol does NOTHING to stop them.
I drove into the US coming back from Mexico hundreds of times without them even correctly checking my ID, or
vehicle.

On top of that, they're hiring Mexican people who become US citizens to work for the Border Patrol.
I mean, really????
It's ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

Exactly!

The problems of today aren't caused by the color of the skin. And I am appalled that those that would call themselves "free thinkers" would succumb to this fascist nationalist way of thinking.

People have to remember that Latinos born in this country or immigrate to this country legally have just as much of a right to call themselves an American as those who have European ancestry.

People often complain about multiculturalism, however, they forget that America has never been one culture, EVER. We as a nation have always been a mix of many many cultures and it's one of our greatest strengths.

However, there is a push in this country to try and pass a white nationalist ideology as something other than what it is. They want to make everyone think that if whites aren't on top, somehow this nation will loose it's national identity, which simply isn't true. Americans are Americans whether they are white, black, Latino, Muslim, Jewish, Christian, or whatever.

These people however want everyone to think that anyone who is Latino is here illegally, everyone who is Muslim wants to push Sharia law. This is a very ignorant, bigoted world view, it's un-American for people to have this view of others. This isn't what America is supposed to be about. But, no matter what anyone says, some people aren't going to be tolerant of others, some people are going to be bigoted and I guess no one can change that.

But I wanted to thank you for at least bringing to this topic some sanity, from some of the responses, it almost seemed like rejects from Stormfront or other white supremacist groups took over this topic.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There is far too much focus on the color of ones skin. Our culture is in danger (what ever our culture may be) but whatever. Here is America, the vast majority voted for change. And change is what they got. GOOD JOB!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
"I don't see anything particularly wrong with Hispanics aside from their habit of coming here illegally."

Really now?

I'm tired of threads like this, which are nothing but garbage getting stars and flags.

people have the right to say what they want on ATS as long as it stays within the guidelines and rules. The OP put the thread within ats rules. This thread details factual proof how non-white people feel when we "whites" say something about being happy-proud to be white, or when we question anything to do with our color/race in society. Yet a non white can say anythign they so chose and it is accepted as ok even good...peace out we are all the same we only differ in the shade of our skins

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join