It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+61 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Yesterday the official results of the 2010 Census finally started coming out.. and surprise surprise, Hispanics were by far the fastest growing population, and are now the second largest demography in the country after non-Hispanic Whites. And for some reason this seems to be celebrated.. I don't see anything particularly wrong with Hispanics aside from their habit of coming here illegally, but there seems to be this fervor all over the news and in the general ideologies of Liberals that more "minorities" is automatically a good thing, add a declining white population and that will get them really excited! Overall the Hispanic population expanded by an astounding 43%. This means roughly 20 million Hispanics came to the US over the last 10 years.. and that's only what was documented.

The growing Hispanic population in the United States has reached a new milestone, topping 50 million, or 16.3% of the nation, officially solidifying its position as the country's second-largest group, U.S. Census Bureau officials said Thursday.

"Overall, we've learned that our nation's population has become more racially and ethnically diverse over the past 10 years," said Nicholas A. Jones, chief of the bureau's racial statistics branch

www.cnn.com...

The main trends seen not only in America, but most European countries as well, is that very poor immigrants, especially "minorities" bring with them huge booms in children. As of now according to the Census, 25% of all children under the age of 18 are Hispanic. This is mirrored in countries like Britain where the Muslim population births 10 times more children than any other demography.

The slowest growing populations? Whites. We grew by a mere 2 million in the past 10 years.. blacks are also on the decline, though still outpacing whites. When the Baby Boomers start passing away, the white population as a percentage of the population stands to drop dramatically, in fact within the next generation there should be more Hispanics than Whites in the next 20-30 years, assuming the trend doesn't change.

But why do so many people want whites gone? And why is we have this self hatred of ourselves that we feel we NEED to give our countries to minorities, sacrifice our culture and our traditions to protect these minorities?

www.sciencechatforum.com...

Whites represent only 16% of the Worlds population, 63% are Asian, and 15% are black

When I look at Europe especially I can't help but feel slightly possessive.. it IS a white continent, it's our homeland so to speak, it's where we built our empires, our culture, our religion and so forth.. and yet, like here in America, it's demonized to feel an ounce of nationalistic pride in your culture, country, even religion! And in America our culture IS white, regardless of whether other cultures from blacks, Asians, Hispanic etc put a little into it, our culture is still predominantly white. There is nothing wrong with me saying that, but yet I will still be looked down on, called a racist, a xenophobic redneck and so on..

Perhaps I'm just a little confused. As a white male born only a little more than 2 decades ago, why should I have to feel guilty about my heritage? Why is it wrong for me to be proud of being white, our history and of our culture, and to dare call it what it is -- white? And why is it society, especially other whites, are so keen on seeing our race destroyed? throughout the World no race is declining except the Whites, at an alarming rate mind you.. and considering the World as we know it is built on the ideas and philosophies of White empires, the World in the next century is set for a dramatic change, perhaps for the better, perhaps not, I don't know.. but it's bound to change. Wealth and power are changing from Whites, mostly to Asians, and the predominantly white countries may one day be predominantly "minority".

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptSplatter

This has nothing to do with the actual news report, please advertise your thread elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

+56 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Honestly, I will be glad to see the day when crap like this does not matter anymore.

I'm a mutt... primarily native american non-traditional. I enjoy all aspects of my genetic culture, no matter what it may be.

And, frankly, all of us started out as the same, one way or the other. The fact that adaptation/etc has made us what we now identify as "races" does not really matter.

We're all homo sapiens.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
you wouldnt have happened to read a rant post yesterday titled Does Anyone Else See This Coming?
edit on 25-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)
...just wondering...
edit on 25-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: add

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I am proud to be a mutt.

To the other mutts out there, do you ever have people asking what ethnicities you are?

I like being hard to categorize in that sense.
edit on 25-3-2011 by SolarE-Souljah because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

I don't think "race" matters nearly as much as "culture" .. you can introduce a new race into a population and they can get on fine, assuming they assimilate. You can mix 2 cultures in one population and you may end up with distrust, violence and segregation.

The biggest reason why Hispanics are more often than not targeted in this debate is that they simply don't care about our culture, American culture, it's more of a massive cultural pole shift going on in many states. Whereas Asians increased 43% (never mind Hispanic is white/Asian mix or just Asian in it's self...) and you don't see people on TV complaining about the huge increase in the Asian population. Perhaps it's because we are used to it, Asians have been slowly trickling into the country for over a century now. The cultures of the Asian population, mostly Chinese, Japanese and Korean, are very different than the culture of Hispanics, mostly Mexican .. I think perhaps we Americans actually identify more with the Asian culture, the only real barrier being English, and even if they have a bad accent I rarely meet an Asian immigrant that doesn't speak English. Or a Middle Eastern immigrant that doesn't speak English. But I can go to the store, the gas station, a restaurant and be served by someone who can't speak English at all.

Though I still think there is an institutionalized hatred of Whites specifically as a race, not a culture.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Well my fellow vikings its time to sail out to the stars and find new lands to conquer. Jk ya'll I'm a mutt too! mostly white but still a mutt
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: da man keepin me down

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
"I don't see anything particularly wrong with Hispanics aside from their habit of coming here illegally."

Really now?

I'm tired of threads like this, which are nothing but garbage getting stars and flags.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I agree that the 'white race ' is diappearing but you can not go by the census. I live wedged between the capital city of Tn and the former capital and can't count how many times ( on the net ) I've been asked * are they're any black people in Tn ? * I laugh to myself and think are they're any white people here ? At least ninety percent of my subdivision is people that I can't talk to because I can't speak Spanish . We have only four families that you might count as black - two with a white girlfriend , one a black wife with a white hubby and , one family where there is a black male , black wife and children. I notice alot of white males these days list their race preference as ANY just as we see the young ladies with black men. As for my Latino neighbors , they keep their yard clean , they keep their homes in excellent repair , and the ones that don't - well they seem to just up and leave over night- but they are far and few between . For the most part my Latino neighbors work all day and then put their small children in strollers and walk the subdivision in the late afternoon. Most of them smile as they pass by when I smile at them and some give me a go 2 7734 look. As for the blacks in the south - just where do people think blacks live in the U.S. ? I also might add that southern blacks these days are usually proud to let you know they are from down south. I just wonder who gets to say where we are born and rather or not that birthplace offers us a chance - any willing to work person - a chance to feed our family.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
the globalist stratagy of divide and conqure
balkanization...

this is how cecil rhodes got control of the land diamonds and gold in africa
how they got control of the land and gold in the americas

white is the new black
white is the new indian

PS
I are a white indian w/ a little of everything else in the woodpile
and DAMNED PROUD OF IT

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

So what?

Really, please explain to me why you find this to be crucially important.

It's not like brown is contagious, so stop freaking.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

It's just more of this stay true to your race with all the racial overtones thrown in. I really don't see how the MODS continue to let these racially passive aggressive threads to exist....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptSplatter

'Cause without 'em, there wouldn't be as many 30-page flame threads ramping up ad traffic, of course. Webinomics, my friend, webinomics.

+41 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I don't have any problem at all with "brown" .. My issue is with the ingrained sense of guilt and self punishment pushed on whites from the time we are children, and that the World seems to cheer our demise. Being white I do find that mildly important.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Actually not all whites should go...just the ones who think they are entitled to something because of their color.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
exactly as rockpuck put it its the failure to assimilate and urge to fight our culture that makes it so tough. i cant even listen to led zeppelin without the latino next door yelling at my wall and playing the same reggeton song for hours. but im just mad that they dont shut up at night where i live. yelling down the streets at 2 am, cars flying down the street with regeeton blairing at 3 am, and yeah i look out my window to see whos fighting at 2 am and know who listenes to reggeton.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
.....one of these days maybe we can stop looking at color and recognize we are all humans living on the same planet....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rinowilli

humans are animals, animals are naturally territorial for good reason. to ignore this could lead to bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join