It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I don't have any problem at all with "brown" .. My issue is with the ingrained sense of guilt and self punishment pushed on whites from the time we are children, and that the World seems to cheer our demise. Being white I do find that mildly important.

Oh, po' ol' massa, he dun' conqw... konkwe... he dun' tooks ober de whole world, I'se feels so sorry fuh po ol' massa. So menny ob dem darkie-fokes jus' dun' likes him fo sum reason. I'se sheds a tear.

Are you serious? Do you really have an ingrained sense of guilt? Self-punishment? I doubt you do. And I doubt there are any other white people who do. I doubt there are enough white people who know history to make a statistical blip, much less any who feel guilty about it.

More brown kids being born isn't going to kill you. Your life and existence is not in any way endangered. Unless, I suppose, the notion of "Sanchez" beating "Jones" in the census one year is enough to make you hurl yourself off a bridge.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Always makes me laugh when when white men (It's usually men) seem to feel like they are the most repressed demographic in society, when the facts of the situation reveal the opposite.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

Yup, humans are animals. Know what the number one imperative in an animal's brain is?

Procreating. Whacking genes together and seeing what decants. Know what else?

Funny noses and odd skin colors have never stopped humans from inserting tab A into slot B. You want to tell me you'd turn your nose up at Gabrielle Union?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I'm amused that you think people being loud and obnoxious and playing bad music is in any way NOT assimilating to American culture.
Sounds like they're better at it than you are!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

i agree, my last girlfriend was an exchange student from ecuador, but she liked to listen to some good ole' american rock and roll and learned english before the trip. failure to assimilate is the problem, culture wars in america are leading to violence.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

my observation probably has most to do with the town and part of town i live in. yeah theres garbage in every demographic but you dont see it much from the people in the better parts of town.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Yesterday the official results of the 2010 Census finally started coming out.. and surprise surprise, Hispanics were by far the fastest growing population, and are now the second largest demography in the country after non-Hispanic Whites. And for some reason this seems to be celebrated..

Celebrated? Who is celebrating? Most people don't care and should not have to care. Americans should be americans, so what's the issue?

I don't see anything particularly wrong with Hispanics aside from their habit of coming here illegally,

You don't has issues with hispanic americans, but you generalize them as illegal immigrants? Right.

but there seems to be this fervor all over the news and in the general ideologies of Liberals that more "minorities" is automatically a good thing, add a declining white population and that will get them really excited!

Hispanics are actually fairly conservative, they tend to be very religious and very conservative fiscally. The only reason why hispanics sway leftward to democrats is, for one example, the papers please law in arizona backed by republicans, or the fact hispanics tend to be the target for political debate and policy by republicans.

But why do so many people want whites gone?

It is evident you have a racist agenda here, but hey, keep on hiding.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Can we delete this obviously racially motivated thread already? We all know it's going down hill from here. Enough is enough already.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Ted Nugent and Lynyrd Skynyrd aren't the definitive pinnacle of American music, y'know (and thank goodness for that!)

Also, people were speaking Spanish in America about three hundred years before a bunch of dudes who couldn't tell their F's from their S's decided to gripe about their tea being taxed. Incidentally none of 'em bothered to learn Algonquin.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

wasn't it the spanish conquistadors that came and wiped out the central american civilizations? i threw a real fit when they tried to FORCE me to learn spanish in school. i been studying japanese for the past year though and am loving it. languages come and go, theres over 6500, but its most important to know the ones of the lands you wish to traval.
edit on 25-3-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha

wasn't it the spanish conquistadors that came and wiped out the central american civilizations?

Sort of. They knocked over the Aztec empire, but, well, the ladies of Spain weren't to keen on moving out to the boondocks of the New World, sooooo... We're back to that Tab A, Slot B situation, you know? So basically all that happened was Monteczuma got beaten to death, the Mexica adopted Catholicism and started speaking really bad Spanish, aaaaand... not much else, really.

And even though I'm an Indian myself... I'm not gonna cry for the Mexica empire. They were killing a few hundred people every day so the sun would keep rising. The Spanish were total bastards, but I figure they did everyone a favor when they knocked that one over. Just sayin'.

Think about it. Would you rather have some dude playing regeeton, or that Kali Ma freak from Temple of Doom?

i threw a real fit when they tried to FORCE me to learn spanish in school.

Did you throw a fit when they tried to FORCE you to learn algebra, or when they tried to FORCE you to dress for gym, too? Get off it, really. You're not fighting the man, you're just looking goofy.

i been studying japanese for the past year though and am loving it. languages come and go, theres over 6500, but its most important to know the ones of the lands you wish to traval.

Might want to polish up your English before sampling further from the linguistic rainbow. Also? No matter how well you speak it, people in Japan are basically going to treat you as if you're a muppet walking down the street. Better off learning Spanish and going down to Veracruz

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

And what's American culture exactly? If I'm not mistaken America consists of African culture, European culture, Latin culture, Asian culture, and so many more...you're just a very traditional person aren't you?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

reason i threw a fit was because the year before that the school offered french, german, latin, spanish, and had ESL for the none english speaking kids. the year i got there spanish was the only option, reason 58% of the district was hispanic and they needed the easy A.

i understand how foreigners are treated in japan, i kinda wish we where allowed to act the same way here.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha

reason i threw a fit was because the year before that the school offered french, german, latin, spanish, and had ESL for the none english speaking kids. the year i got there spanish was the only option, reason 58% of the district was hispanic and they needed the easy A.

i understand how foreigners are treated in japan, i kinda wish we where allowed to act the same way here.

More likely because there was a budget cut somewhere in the school. Languages are almost always the first ones to go when the budget is cut, followed by music and art. FOOTBAWL of course, only gets bigger every year.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Inconsiderate pricks, just call the cops on those bastards; I'm sure they're violating some kind of penal code.

www.wisegeek.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Why do white people need to go?

We are the new minority, making us go anywhere is decrimination.................or dosn't that apply to us?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thestink

I dunno. if you guys keep moaning about illegal immigrants, I think a few of you are gonna have to start rowing back across the Atlantic. Fair is fair, you know.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
really theres just too many people on the earth. our species is taking what isn't ours and whats sad is we have the ability to acknowledge and stop this and start reproducing at a sustainable rate.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Reading your posts has made me laugh, like many I'm a Bitza white, and get the idea that most other races would like us to vanish. The white race for all its bad has a lot of good, ask any African American if they want to live back in Africa, I bet that most would not. I am sure some are still a tad annoyed, at how their for fathers were treated, but that is life, should we all be annoyed at the Spanish, Saxons and Romans still? it is evolution, for good or bad. They are now as American, as the next person.

People need to get over it to be honest, I noticed once the whites leave these countries the locals largely go beserk, doing lots of killing for power and everyones blood seems to flow, especially the innocent, which generally the whites do try to protect. It amuses me considerably, that many from the middle east have come to our countries because their own is so messed up, and they try to recreate what they fled absurd, I guess you cant teach an old dog new tricks in a short time.

I am not saying that the white people are all innocent, as many have not been, but they are pretty good at colonization and setting up societies for profit and gain, through creating a working culture. I guess by the end of the day the only real problem all the races will have, which will possibly unite them all, is the Muslim plague and in many ways that is not a race thing.

People seem to fail to realise that the whites, have been around for a very long time, just like many of the other races. The whites have also had the crap beaten out of them many times and on mass, often by waring clans as well as foreign invaders, there to rule. This has made us very good at structure, ingenuity and war. I would also include the Asian people in the above, as they are much the same, their societies were formed on great wars, structure, ingenuity and much blood over thousands of years. There are others I have failed to mention but you get my idea.

Its easy to focus on ones own race, biases, brainwashing and ideas without looking at a bigger picture. The world has been a billiard table of races bouncing all over the place, since the beginning of time.

Just my 2 cents have a good one.

edit on 25-3-2011 by marsend because: made some changes, typos

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join