It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

As I suspected, the attack of the OP was swift, accusatory, and unfair. Unfair? Yes.

Why? Because it is possible to LIKE the white race, and it's culture, without hating the race and culture of others.

Because he shows some interest in his own race, it is immediately assumed that he hates all the others. It is immediately assumed that there is racism, superiority, and somehow the desire to stop other cultures from thriving.

Who is stereotyping? Who is being racist? Everyone is allowed to celebrate their cultures and want to advance their cultures, but white people?

Is this OP being bombarded with these snide/blatant/hateful comments because he said he hopes all other races vanish into the ethers? I missed that part.

Someone said this thread is racist. Yes, it is. But not in the way you all are trying to make it appear. In fact, it's the opposite.

So, then, Shhhh. We have to pretend like white people don't exist, or others will think we're rude.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I don't have any problem at all with "brown" .. My issue is with the ingrained sense of guilt and self punishment pushed on whites from the time we are children, and that the World seems to cheer our demise. Being white I do find that mildly important.

Oh, po' ol' massa, he dun' conqw... konkwe... he dun' tooks ober de whole world, I'se feels so sorry fuh po ol' massa. So menny ob dem darkie-fokes jus' dun' likes him fo sum reason. I'se sheds a tear.

Are you serious? Do you really have an ingrained sense of guilt? Self-punishment? I doubt you do. And I doubt there are any other white people who do. I doubt there are enough white people who know history to make a statistical blip, much less any who feel guilty about it.

More brown kids being born isn't going to kill you. Your life and existence is not in any way endangered. Unless, I suppose, the notion of "Sanchez" beating "Jones" in the census one year is enough to make you hurl yourself off a bridge.

The above comments are indeed, one of the more racist I've ever seen and your hatred of white people is screaming to be heard. You got this off your chest with the price of looking like a jackass. Congrats.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I really don't see the problem.

America was supposed to be the great melting pot. However some people have gotten it in their heads that the only melting that should be going on is in flavors of vanilla and the rest should be taken out of the pot.

I am afraid that your OP rock is a desperate attempt at trying to hide your utter disdain for other cultures, other races, and other ethnicities. This is America, where we should embrace and welcome instead of exclude.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Perhaps I'm just a little confused. As a white male born only a little more than 2 decades ago, why should I have to feel guilty about my heritage? Why is it wrong for me to be proud of being white, our history and of our culture, and to dare call it what it is -- white?

Don't fret, your kids will probably grow up as a minority, so they will be able to learn about white history, and the downfall of the white civilization, and by the time you have grandkids, regular ol' white folks will probably be written about in history books and celebrated for their perseverence and the comeback they are trying to make.

If the next 2 censuses follow the same trend, and if illegal immigrants get any type of amnesty, then it is almost guaranteed that white folks will be a minority soon enough. Realistically, there should be a "mixed heritage" category, and it should far outnumber all the other categories. Right now, if you are half-white and half black or hispanic, or native american, or any other mixture of those, then you can pick whatever you want to claim.

I have a friend, born and raised and raised in Columbia, by Columbian parents, and his whole family identified themselves as "Amerian Indian" on the census? His mother does not like to be called hispanic, even though they speak spanish, they are proud of their native history in Columbia, so she said Native (South) American was the closest fit. Maybe it was?

The Census is BS, but at least it will only take one or two more, before white folks will have a legitimate claim to equal rights!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

LOL,Being of mixed decent,I put down I was White on the Census. Guess,I really screwed with the curve on that one....................

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

In reply to getreadyalready
posted on 26-3-2011 @ 01:43 AM

Don't fret, your kids will probably grow up as a minority, so they will be able to learn about white history, and the downfall of the white civilization, and by the time you have grandkids, regular ol' white folks will probably be written about in history books and celebrated for their perseverence and the comeback they are trying to make.

If the next 2 censuses follow the same trend, and if illegal immigrants get any type of amnesty, then it is almost guaranteed that white folks will be a minority soon enough. Realistically, there should be a "mixed heritage" category, and it should far outnumber all the other categories. Right now, if you are half-white and half black or hispanic, or native american, or any other mixture of those, then you can pick whatever you want to claim.

I have a friend, born and raised and raised in Columbia, by Columbian parents, and his whole family identified themselves as "Amerian Indian" on the census? His mother does not like to be called hispanic, even though they speak spanish, they are proud of their native history in Columbia, so she said Native (South) American was the closest fit. Maybe it was?

The Census is BS, but at least it will only take one or two more, before white folks will have a legitimate claim to equal rights!!

------ Above is from getreadyalready
posted on 26-3-2011 @ 01:43 AM

Very well put, the struggle of a minority. I have some good hillbilly cousins who are already feeling it. I need to pick a race other than white, but which one.
edit on 25-3-2011 by marsend because: need to add what I was replying to, I should have quoted the above post

edit on 25-3-2011 by marsend because: adjustments

edit on 25-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: fixed quote tags

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
"Say What!?"

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by marsend

Apparently anyone can pick American Indian. There is no definitive way to identify who is and who isn't. Some tribes, like the Cherokee have rolls, but many people did not put themselves on the roll for fear of reprisals. My mother's side of the family called themselves "black dutch," but everyone knew they were cherokee. To add yourself to the rolls now, you just need a couple of pieces of corroborating evidence like an old bible with some names that are connected to known Indians or people on the rolls.

My father's side was all Apache/Shoshone, and they do not have a roll. I identify myself as white also, because I look and act white, but my great-grandfather lived on a reservation, and my grandfather has survived his whole life out on riverbanks and lakeshores! He had a house, but he rarely stayed there, LOL! My father is a business consultant, and I work for the state. Nobody would know I was anything except white, unless I told them, and even then I don't think they would believe just how much Indian I really am.

The point is this, very, very, very few of us have any pure heritage. We are basically judged by shades of brown/red/yellow. It is ridiculous to try and pigeonhole the population into any category. The vast majority of us are mixed races, nationalities, and backgrounds. I think I have irish, scottish, cherokee, apache, choctaw, and possibly black all in my background, yet I am identified as caucasion. Why? And who cares?!?!?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Im a mutt and I have experienced my share of racism from white people and only white people...you looking for

sympathy or what's the deal OP? You're right, the" white race " is on it's way out...who cares...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I think that what a lot of people forget is that the Hispanic population in the US 'is' assimilating. It's the same way it happens with every mass immigration.

First, they arrive. The old people don't want to change, people hate them, and children grow up half-n-half.
Then, the next generation, they've been there for long enough that Americans have naturally begun absorbing parts of their culture into every day life. Anyone want a pinata on their birthday? Do you want to celebrate St. Patrick's day? Exactly.

I think the problem people have with Hispanics at the moment is just that they're such a new influx that they seem to practically be against America, but that's the exact opposite of what is happening. They love America, and that's why they're here. They want their kids to be American. After a couple generations, it will be as normal to hang out with a latino friend as it is an irish friend.

Just my two cents. (personally, I'm a huge fan of the Asian population
)

link   

Lol...beat me to it.

but seriously...Who cares...skin color doesn't have anything to do with a person's character,abilities, intelligence etc.etc.

link   
Remember all you can't be racist to a white guy. ONLY White men are racist, they are facist, Nazi Bigots.

So ignore the flag burning, ignore the black comedy shows which include 100's of racist jokes about white men being reffered to as "Crackers".

It doesnt matter your becoming a minority in the place you have lived since birth.
It doesnt matter your culture is being slowly destroyed in front of your eyes and being replaced by someone elses.

What i suggest is that all the americans get on a boat and move to Mexico and take it over, see how they like it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Deviation...

I wonder if the tower of Babel story was really about the Gods or aliens, separating us into different races instead of actual languages?

The reason I say this is because when we no longer have races that we all have to guard, we will really get some work done and be ready to challenge the God's.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Your culture??...explain to me how it is " yours "...Im not one to generalize, but white people really do seem to think they're superior for some reason...when everything they rely on was invented by other cultures.

Some years agoe the Romans actually drew the Limes to keep the barbarians out: you white Europeans who were eating twigs and leaves in your little mudhuts with fur as clothes, while the Romans had sophisticated infrastructure, mathematics, a bargaining system etc. etc.

It's all ridiculous.
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
What i suggest is that all the americans get on a boat and move to Mexico and take it over, see how they like it.

It should be empty by now
I am sorry I don't care about the race issue but that joke had to come out.

link   

Originally posted by dude69

Lol...beat me to it.

but seriously...Who cares...skin color doesn't have anything to do with a person's character,abilities, intelligence etc.etc.

Its a matter of national pride, nothing to do with color.

My Story
Living in England when i was a kid there no literally no Asians, school was fine. Move 6 years on we have loads, building which used to be 1800's buildings have now been turned into mosques, churches have been turned into mosques.
I tell no lie, the Muslims caused the trouble at school, they had the attitude of "Im a muslim so get out of my way or ill beat you up"

You ask anyone from my old school and they will tell you, they took it out on the non muslims when the iraq war started. Now we have asians born in britain blowing up buildings in Europe.

If that doesnt scare you then there is something wrong with you

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Whites are still the majority, no matter how much they try to spin it otherwise.
We have the same kind of rhetorical in our media too.
But I just laugh. They've been saying the white race is over for decades.
And yet we are still here. And still the majority.
Go figure.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
White People Need To Go!

Nice title. Should get you the 'Thread of the Day'.

The only thing that needs to go is the ideology, imho. I'm tired of the constant ethnic self-flaggelation over racial purity/dominance. I wish I could be alive to see this odorous disease completely disappear in a sea of generally great year-round tans.

It's so 16th century.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

The whole thing is absolutely stupid. Everywhere, everyday we've got people focusing on what makes us different and the next big thing to fight over instead of any form of strength through unity. I for one don't give a # one way or another about which race is in "power" or who's in the minority, it's all just nonsense.
I also will never get the whole racial pride thing. How the hell do you take pride in something that you have no choice in what so ever? We are born who we are, into whatever circumstances not by choice but by chance or design (which ever way ya wanna go with that). The proud to be black or white or whatever is so rediculous to me. You want to be proud of something? Be proud of your accomplishments in life, be proud of others accomplishments in life.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'm Whitey, what you got a problem?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join