It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I think you're (OP) falling for the false sociological perspective which has been held in-place since Bacon's Rebellion, when the ideology of "race" was invented to better control the masses.

The fact exists that before Bacon's Rebellion, there was no such thing as "social class," which designated people belonging to "white," "black," "indian," or "asian." In truth there is no such thing as different "races," since we are all members of the Human Race. With the idea that race is defined by any member of a "race" being able to propagate, which all supposed "races" can do. Thus making us all belong to one race...the Human Race.

With that said, now you can realize how "social class," "race," and "how much money" a person has is used to control the majority by the elite majority, since they perpetuate this false ideology.

Try to tell white people and black people they are of the same race and I would be willing to bet they would look at you as if you were crazy and laugh at you or worse.

It is a totally divisive and controlling tactic, which should be advocated against in all areas of society. IMHO, this is the only way we can achieve social parity and "heal" the civil wounds.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by malicacid922002
reply to post by Rockpuck

well as far as I see the white man they need to go because their whole history shows that they dont' care about others cultures or ways of living if they are going to just do what they did to the native americans here in the US. Now I do have Irish and German in me but I also have Cherokee Indian. And I like to take my heritage in that direction because they where the oppressed ones. So I say bye bye whites!!!!!

it was the freakin spaniards who started the take over of america not the europeans the europeans quickly filed the lands BUT WE DID NOT START THE CONQUOR OF AMERICA THE SPANIARDS DID. as did the spaniards brought the slaves to america, not the whites, yes the whites bought them, but hey lets keep all the facts here there were many black slave owners also....stop hating on people for their color, each man has a differnet mindset it is the mind you should be viewing not the skin...peace to the hopeless you all need it

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

anyone who is Latino is here illegally

Not all, but a vast majority are. Thats fact.

everyone who is Muslim wants to push Sharia law

Considering the judge ruling in Florida, I would say they are well on their way.

from some of the responses, it almost seemed like rejects from Stormfront or other white supremacist groups took over this topic.

So voicing an opinion is now frowned upon in this establishment? I guess the First Amendment just went out the window.

try and pass a white nationalist ideology

Not so much Whites in general, but the liberal left are all for nationalizing.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well, my mom is dominican and my dad is black. I've been black most of my life(look black, don't speak spanish) but now from I understand I have to spanish because of my mom.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed how diversity is only pushed in "white majority" countries.

Nobody ever hears about how China needs more non-Chinese people, or that Mexico needs to incorporate more ethnic diversity, or question why all the businesses in India are owned by Indians ?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

The land was theres to begin with. It was all stupid policies and control schemes from the whites that took the land from these people. And the land wasn't given back they had to buy it back I have done my research on the indians and they are the oppressed the oppressor should be the one eradicated!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The smartest people in the world don't worry about race. You are not a very smart guy

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Always makes me laugh when when white men (It's usually men) seem to feel like they are the most repressed demographic in society, when the facts of the situation reveal the opposite.

WELL SAID!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I get asked that alot. especially if I am tan in the summer.
person :"what are you?"
me : "ummm, a person...??"

person: "where are you from"
me : "here"

they usually get annoyed because I play dumb.
really when is it acceptable, or why do they even need to know what i am. I should start saying I am a hybrid or a werewolf. or something weird.

my mom always told me growing up I am a mutt. I just tell people I am mixture of everything.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
On the subjects of "mutts"(which everyone seems to be talking about),
dog mutts live a longer and healthier life than "full breeds".

Just a simple fact i'd thought i'd share.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
The smartest people in the world don't worry about race. You are not a very smart guy

I AGREE! I'm not sure how, "smart," op is..
however the thread itself is questionable as to social IQ.
that's mho.
(& I am caucasion)
Some are angry & need a scapegoat.
We are humans not goats.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by CaptSplatter

This has nothing to do with the actual news report, please advertise your thread elsewhere.

It's your world were just living in it.....

this aint our world, humans dont own it. we are a parasite destroying this planet, we ALL need to go...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
Honestly, I will be glad to see the day when crap like this does not matter anymore.

That day will never come.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

The people in the nice part of town have the same problems; they just hide them behind the walls of their mansions.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Actually not all whites should go...just the ones who think they are entitled to something because of their color.

As is true for ANY race (or religion) that feels that they are entitled to something based on nothing more than who they are or what they believe in.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You can't mix all these cultures together and expect them to get along...95% of people that are raised without respect toward another human being are not going to respect another person. There are certain human being on earth that you can build them a new house, give them a new car, and clothes them properly and with-in 6 months the house will look like a ghetto house, the car will be junked, and once again they will look like the trash that they are.Thats just the way it is. It's inbred in them...Would you expect cats, dogs, mice and birds to all live together in peace? No..So don't think all people of the world can do it either. I think all races should have their own piece of earth to live on...But, most of the sub-race's will not agree on this because they want others to do for them...They see after many centuries that they haven't accomplished a thing and never will. One thing for sure though we have been going backwards in respect and compassion for one another since the 70's....

I'm white but I try and live by what MLK said, yes, I know he was a sex addict, but he still had words of wisdom..He said "Don't judge a man buy his color, but by the content of his character."

Why peeps can't see that TPTB are running a scam on all of us I'll never know...

I do know one thing for sure though....If the White race dies out, I mean Completely, not 1% of white blood left on earth, you will not want to live here....We don't own a Monopoly on respect and compassion, but we sure in the hell out rank most others.....Now send this post to hell if you think you can......

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by malicacid922002

Now I do have Irish and German in me but I also have Cherokee Indian. And I like to take my heritage in that direction because they where the oppressed ones. So I say bye bye whites!!!!!

You forget about you white roots and lean toward the Cherokee side of you heritage because they were oppressed?

That is the most ignorant thing I have read today. I imagine, even though you will deny it, that by looking at you I couldn't even see a trace of Cherokee.

The sad fact is that every race on this green earth of ours has at one time or another oppressed another. Be it for for Religous, race and a whole slew of other reasons, even the Native Americans. They used to kill each other over land. They even kept slaves and tortured members of other tribes.

So you might want to think of another reason why you decided to become a self hating white man/woman.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The White Race? Is a misnomer to begin with and a political tool.
There are only 3 races to define homo-sapiens
Mongoloid – Eskimo, Asian, Native American
Negroid - African
Caucasoid- White Americans, White Europeans, Arabs, Hispanics
The misnomer of RACE – Your very first fear mongering tool.
1) Make a group
2) Make your group a victim
3) Take others resources
4) Say you have the solution
5) Kill others for the resources
6) Redefine step one.
7) Begin again.
So in short, the White Race is growing not declining.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If I take a trip to another country, they are irritated that I am an American and I don't know the language....in America, these people come here bring they're whole culture and refuse to assimilate. I don't mind. But its annoying when Americans (and personally I DO think Americans are ignorant) get dumped on for this.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join