It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White People Need To Go!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
How about the gang wars between the blacks and the hispanics?

You bring up an interesting idea.

When "minorities" are bigoted against each other, that's perfectly fine. When whites are bigoted against anybody, it's bad.

I feel bigotry IS bad, but that means blame the blacks and hispanics too, because they are also quite guilty of it.

When you have a whole sect of black people that literally call white men "DEVILS" do you really expect me to feel bad for them? Pot calling the kettle black, no pun intended.
edit on 25-3-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Yeah...because russian immigrants do not instantly get the racist treatment upon sight...and nobody talks about russian Immigrants not behaving?...how odd....could it be because they are white?

You kind of hammered the nail into the coffin about white people being racist before anything else oO
edit on 25-3-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Agreed, look no further than the former Soviet Union or Yugoslavia as the prime example how multicultural nations cannot exist.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gougitousakusha

yup,they sure are noisy,my last apartment was annoying,had assumably illegals living on each side of me,one was a welfare mom with anchor babys and they slammed their door evey 5 minutes literally,the other one blared his mariachi music(sounds like drunk mexicans singing over polka music) out of his cartel financed 30,000 dollar truck(i know it was cartel because he advertised it with decals and such). they have a prone willingness to not assimilate and they flood everything like a bad case of roaches, im not racist, i grew up in border towns but its gets to a boiling point when they come here and act like they run #,especially with all their cartel violence, we need to close the borders for good now

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69

Yeah...because russian immigrants do not instantly get the racist treatment upon sight...and nobody talks about russian Immigrants not behaving...how odd....could it be because they are white?

You obviously don't get out much, or travel in different circles than I do.

I'm a blue collar worker, and have done a lot of factory and warehouse work. The amount of WHITE people that insult and look down upon Russian immigrants that I've seen is huge. The Mexicans would also talk ill of the Russians, and everybody I've ever talked with ridicules Russian truck drivers.

It's there, it's just that if you have a cushy job and only talk and interact with liberals and the like you don't hear about it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I once had a conversation with someone from my birth country in Europe who claimed I was VERY selfish, because I didn't find it important to have kids. I asked why he thought I was being selfish, and he replied it's because the white race was in a decline, and I wasn't willing to put in my share of the effort to keep it going. I said to him; Why should I feel responsible for keeping it going? What's wrong with a mixed world? Who cares whether some country stays white or black or brown? All I really care about is whether these white, black, brown and yellow people are educated, whether they work hard and keep their homes and yards clean, and whether they treat each other with respect. I don't care if my neighbor is some other color from mine as long as they are respectful toward me, my family, my property, and raise their kids to be valuable, productive, contributing members of society. After all, there's plenty of whites who destroy neighborhoods (meth addicts, alcoholics, etc.), so my preference for neighbors is strictly limited to good, respectful people instead of people of a particular color.

I think the problem that some whites have with black and brown people is that they feel these people give birth to more children than they can provide for, which they feel then leads to less oversight over the actions of said kids. The more children in a family, the less money and attention available per person. It becomes more difficult to send them all to College, to raise them, to control them when it matters most. More children = less time to dedicate to each individual. A lack of time and money for anything also reflects in the way the property/apartment/environment looks. Many times it is neglected and becomes an eyesore to certain neighbors. There's the issue of noise, the stress those parents may feel (which might manifest in arguments or even violence), and some kids might seek to get attention and a sense of family elsewhere (i.e. gangs). Out-of-control teenagers = trouble,... and the next thing you know, "there goes the neighborhood". That's my theory on why some whites feel troubled by the growing black, brown population.

link   

reply to post by Haydn_17

Some years agoe the Romans actually drew the Limes to keep the barbarians out: you white Europeans who were eating twigs and leaves in your little mudhuts with fur as clothes, while the Romans had sophisticated infrastructure, mathematics, a bargaining system etc. etc.

It's all ridiculous.

LOL. So the Romans weren't white-Europeans now?

And to the guy who said he was a mut. "Irish scottish german welsh english french italian.". Hell the average-Brit is a mix of celtic (with history of genetic similarity with berbers), roman (italian), norman (northern france, originally from Danish Vikings), Anglos (germany), Saxons (germany) and other white-ethnic groups from mainland Europe.

Also, it makes me laugh how Americans call northern europeans "caucasians" and only limit that term to that. Don't they know the real term or something? caucasian is to refer to the physical characteristics and skeletoral structure of a person. And Caucasians come from the caucasus mountain region. Which includes Armenia, Iran, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Russia.

link   

You kind of hammered the nail into the coffin about white people being racist oO

Yeah I did. I never said white people weren't racist. My point was ALL races are racist, but it's OK for them to do so.

Care to comment on how it's OK for blacks to call white people DEVILS, and it's OK for Mexicans to insult, and literally spit on the ground when Russian immigrants come by?

White people are racist, there are huge racist bigots in EVERY SINGLE RACE. But whites are the only ones that get accused of it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

You kind of hammered the nail into the coffin about white people being racist oO

Yeah I did. I never said white people weren't racist. My point was ALL races are racist, but it's OK for them to do so.

Care to comment on how it's OK for blacks to call white people DEVILS, and it's OK for Mexicans to insult, and literally spit on the ground when Russian immigrants come by?

White people are racist, there are huge racist bigots in EVERY SINGLE RACE. But whites are the only ones that get accused of it.

I agree...when I was in China the people there went off when you mentioned black people for some reason...but as a German/Arab mutt white racism affects me personally although I'm fully German, so that's what I'm gonna complain about...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I agree...when I was in China the people there went off when you mentioned black people for some reason...but as a German/Arab mutt white racism affects me personally although I'm fully German, so that's what I'm gonna complain about...

You have to be lying.

Because EVERY single other race out there gets along perfectly, holds hands and shares coca-colas with each other. It's only whites that are bigots and racists.

Oh wait, that's not true. It's just what many people would lead you to believe

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Middle aged white males are a minority and need to claim that status on all applications and forms..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
"I don't see anything particularly wrong with Hispanics aside from their habit of coming here illegally."

Really now?

I'm tired of threads like this, which are nothing but garbage getting stars and flags.

Why exactly are you "tired" of threads like this? The poster is only telling the truth, and the truth is that we have a huge problem with illegal immigration; yes they are illegal aliens, and no amount of euphemisms like "migrant worker" or any other dribble will change the fact that they are criminals.

"The biggest reason why Hispanics are more often than not targeted in this debate is that they simply don't care about our culture"

No this statement is nonsense, hispanics are not being targeted by anyone. hispanics are breaking the law by entering this country illegally. This "poor little me" victim crap is pathetic, and really needs to stop. Hispanics are not victims, they are like I stated before criminals. The true victims are the tax paying legal citizens, who have to support these parasites while watching welfare monies sent south of the border. However, thankfully after 2012 when some responsible adults are elected to positions of power, the hordes invading at out southern border will be stopped dead in their tracks; also the criminals here along with their children will be deported until such time as they earn the privilege of citizenship through legal means. If they don't like it then they can stay in Mexico or which ever country they came from.

Countries have borders for a reason, and a its laws must be followed and enforced. This good thing is that this will finally happen after we get this inexperienced wretch out of the White House and finally get a leader elected.
Flame all you want in reply, it will just show you can't handle the truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

When I look at Europe especially I can't help but feel slightly possessive.. it IS a white continent, it's our homeland so to speak, it's where we built our empires, our culture, our religion and so forth.. and yet, like here in America, it's demonized to feel an ounce of nationalistic pride in your culture, country, even religion! And in America our culture IS white, regardless of whether other cultures from blacks, Asians, Hispanic etc put a little into it, our culture is still predominantly white. There is nothing wrong with me saying that, but yet I will still be looked down on, called a racist, a xenophobic redneck and so on..

you make some good points but europe was taken by us whites like most other things. thats what we do, we take things and make them 10x better than the race we took it from. whites are actually from the middle east, let the minorities have europe and the americas. i want iran back.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DSeen

Romans wouldn't classify as caucasians no...you're telling me the Mediterrenean is full of white people? sure...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

...I didnt say that...I know all races are racist and racism is stupid no matter where you're from. But as I said racism by Europeans affects me personally so that's on my list of things to complain about. What is a guy gonna do...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rinowilli

Colour? we are taling about race where colour is a small difference between the races.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
These arguments on race black, green, red, purple. or even rants about religious views Jew, Muslim, Buddhist.
Only help one group of people in this world. That would be those who want to divide and control the rest of us.
I know culture is important at least it is to me. Who said we have to give up our culture because
of an influx of people from another part of the world? You would be hard pressed to find any part of American culture that was not influenced one way or the other by people or cultures from all parts of the globe. I wonder if the native people of the Americas were posting and gossiping about such things when the pilgrims arrived.

If you look on ATS you will find posts about "The Powers That Be" The "New World Order" and such.
If we really cared about such things maybe being united as brothers is the answer.

Thanks my rant for the day.

edit on 25-3-2011 by dkwlttrman because: Spelling

edit on 25-3-2011 by dkwlttrman because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I've known this for years and its quite saddening especially when you see it happen in Europe because it is being done there for ethnic cleansing purposes which we all know is racist.

The Zionists have admitted that the white race has to go if they are to fulfill their plans for global domination.
Zionists have always hated white people.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

...I didnt say that...I know all races are racist and racism is stupid no matter where you're from. But as I said racism by Europeans affects me personally so that's on my list of things to complain about. What is a guy to do...

No man I agree with you. If you are a target of racism you have every right to be upset about it. I was just being sarcastic with my previous post, because people think whites are the only racist people out there. Simply not true. And if you are white, and complain about people being racist against you, people just tell you to stop whining, or laugh in your face. That's not OK.

I'm not racist, and my proof is not that I have black friends and go to ethnic markets. My proof is that I personally WANT every single race on the planet to interbreed to the point where EVERYBODY is EXACTLY the same. That way, the whole issue of race will disappear. I could care less about my white heritage.

I am a HUMAN first of all, and my human heritage is from every race, culture, and continent on the planet. If everybody was the same color we could see things how they really are: Romans, Mayans, Aztecs, Olmecs, hell even Zulus are all MY people, because they are HUMANS just like me.
edit on 25-3-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I don't have any problem at all with "brown" .. My issue is with the ingrained sense of guilt and self punishment pushed on whites from the time we are children, and that the World seems to cheer our demise. Being white I do find that mildly important.

I'm really white, and have lived in the US all my life. I have never felt I was being ingrained with a sense of guilt or self punishment. I know that just because I don't feel this way doesn't mean it doesn't happen. But because I am not familiar with this white guilt, I have to wonder.

Maybe you have some issues that you are projecting on to other races. Could you give me an example of how white children are ingrained with a sense of guilt and self punishment?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join