It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!! Instead - Brown Dwarf: NIBIRU!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I found this very intriguing video on YouTube and thought I'll share it with you. I've red many Nibiru debunkers rely on a statement that a brown dwarf is not visible yet but this video proves that it is and that Comet Elenin actually is a Brown Dwarf and not a comet and that most likely is the Sumerian Nibiru:
Enjoy:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I watched another video about an amateur astronomer on youtube looking for elenin. He shows some pictures and explains that it is not there, but at the end of the video he says he found a brown dwarf. I don't know how legit he is but it is interesting never the less. I cant watch the video right now but when I can Ill have a look, and if it is not the same one, Ill link up the one Ive seen aswell.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Elenin, Nibiru, or whatever else there is, we're all screwed anyways.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Very interesting i just bought a telescope but nothing like what was in the video but still something to watch it as it approaches who knows maybe they got the date wrong by a year and its dec. 21 2011 instead now that would be something heh be safe all and good luck

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Seems like he may be onto something, but I will just sit back and wait to see what the skeptics have to say at this stage. They should be popping in any time soon now.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
As an astronomy buff w/11 inch telescope, just wondering how you determined that the brown dwarf is:

1. In our solar system

2. Moving toward us.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Apparently this is Nibiru no. 932,724,145,001?
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: barrel

edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: a

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nedined

An 18 inch telescope (the one that Leon Elenin used) refers to the DIAMETER of the mirror, the telescope used in this video seems to be less than 3 inches in diameter.

In the video it states that a brown dwarf would not be visible in the infrared spectrum. The reason it is called brown is that almost all of its output is in the infrared part of the spectrum and little is in the visible spectrum!

On a normal homemade 6 inch dobsonian reflector telescope I can resolve small enough to see the moons of Jupiter (hell, even Galileo could do that). In this video, he didn't seem to be able to resolve Jupiter to more than a small dot.

At the present moment, comet Elenin is inside the orbit of Jupiter, about half way from the Earth to Jupiter.

If it was a brown dwarf, it would simply be visible and anyone, even with a toy telescope, would be able to see it. We'd be feeling its heat (a brown dwarf is a cold STAR) and seeing effects of it gravity.

We don't because Comet Elenin is tiny (less than 4 km across). Because it is so small, people with toy telescopes are not likely to see it. Nor is it likely to have any measurable effect on the Earth.

I'll try & figure out where the maker of this video was looking in the sky when he made it and give you the name of the star he is misidentifying as Nibiru. I'll also tell you how many light years away it is.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

I was thinking the same. When the video claims "This is definitely a Brown Dwarf". I was a bit stumped. Also one of the reasons that Elenin does not exist is the lack of a pole shift in March?

Also, if I'm not mistaken comets only get visible once the sun starts melting their ice which is usually when they are past the asteroid belt.

Another thing is... why is he looking at the Pluto vicinity? According to this diagram of Elenin's orbit that really doesn't seem like the right place to look for it. (zoom out to see where Pluto is compared to the comet's orbit)

My knowledge of astronomy is marginal though so please correct my mistakes.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
With all the contrived sychronicities, involved with Elenin. I would be surprised, if it ends up being a real.

Does anyone else think OP, should get rid of that nasty azz avatar?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I am highly skeptical about this as of 2010 the closest brown dwarf star is nine light years away from earth: www.sciencenews.org...

And comets have a completely different make up even then brown dwarfs as far as I know. I am very open minded but on Comet Elenin being the mythical Nibiru I doubt it.

Found an interesting article on the subject and I have to agree a companion to our sun is not crazy at all just don't think Elenin is it. www.space.com...
edit on 3/25/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I can agree that maybe elenin is only a 4km comet but this is the thing that gets me about it. If this comet is so small, how would its tail effect earth if we are to pass through it in a few months time? There would be nothing big enough to effect our planet, wouldn't there?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Probably a meteorite shower or if it get's broken up somehow some impact possibilities. But it's still would be one heck of a show in the sky either way really. I don't see it breaking up as it passes by earth though. Oh and those impacts would be minuscule at best IMO

Here's an interesting thing from NASA on potential impact risks to earth for some astrological stuff: neo.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 3/25/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
More video on this subject by Astrolpatroit here:

www.youtube.com...

and here

www.youtube.com...

and here

www.youtube.com...

not sure how to imbed, so I hope the links work

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well what ever it is we'll all find out on october 17th anyway!

NASA

Right, i'm off to get bombarded by x-rays!
ALS

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Well take this as a last few months to get ready.

What else is there to do? Spend time with Family?

Good luck everyone.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quickfix
Well take this as a last few months to get ready.

What else is there to do? Spend time with Family?

Good luck everyone.

I gotta go to work in a few hours. You know, make money...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Op,

too bad when you go to astropatriot's youtube page, you will not see this video.
so i don't know what to make of this......

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

If you google "Astrolpatroit" you will find the videos
silly 2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join