It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!! Instead - Brown Dwarf: NIBIRU!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
People are making a big mistake ....

If we do have a binarysolar system ... and I believe it to be the case..

It isn't the Brown Dwarf that's coming into our solar system ...

But one of its Orbiting Planets

If Elenin isn't a comet... and I do not believe it to be.... could it be a Planet ? And I believe this to be the right question ..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

mines the 13th if it is a dud it will still be a good sight to see to remind us in the future of our birthday this year lol

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

You're wrong on all counts. A brown dwarf does not produce light, but it does reflect light, much like planets reflect light. As for the composition of brown dwarfs, look into the current debate regarding them and the trouble astronomers have differentiating them from gas giants. As for amateur astronomers calling Elenin a brown dwarf, you may want to talk to the many skilled and knowledgeable amateur astronomers on this website. They are generally the first ones to debunk videos of "Nibiru," while the ones claiming Nibiru exists are the ones that can tell the difference between a brown dwarf and lens flare.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JarsCloutLife
reply to post by UKTruth

You sir are correct! Thanks for correcting my error. It has been a long day for me, and my brain farted (equating mass to diameter).

So, to re-phrase my earlier statement:

If there was an object of equivalent size to Jupiter in our solar system, we would see it.

Yes I believe it would be seen. At the very least by the infra red telescopes. And we would definitely be observing its gravitational effects

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone

If Elenin isn't a comet... and I do not believe it to be.... could it be a Planet ? And I believe this to be the right question ..

I am not sure I follow you ..

Are you saying that you think a planet with a very long orbital period around a distant brown dwarf (a binary to our sun) is currently passing through our solar system?

I guess that is theoretically possible, though I don't know of any observed examples

But brown dwarf or planet, we'd still see it. In fact a planet would be easier to see. We'd also notice gravitational effects if it were true.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well, I have seen on discovery channel that some scientists think our moon is an result of an collition with another planet called Morpheus or something, and they say it may have been in orbit between Earth and Venus.

Maybe that planet wasnt in orbit around our sun.. jUst saying !

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Yes we would notice gravitational effects ... and isn't Earth suffering just that ?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I really liked this video and others like it b/c they make the distinction between planet X and Nibiru. Its an incredible concept. We have a binary star system.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Yea I noticed that this person says that it is a planet. How he hypothesized that it was earth like is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What the Moon is telling us.

Quote : Lorenzo Iorio

"A recent analysis of a Lunar Laser Ranging (LLR) data record spanning 38.7 yr revealed an anomalous increase of the eccentricity of the lunar orbit amounting to de/dt_meas = (9 +/- 3) 10^-12 yr^-1. The present-day models of the dissipative phenomena occurring in the interiors of both the Earth and the Moon are not able to explain it. We examine several dynamical effects, not modeled in the data analysis, in the framework of long-range modified models of gravity and of the standard Newtonian/Einsteinian paradigm. It turns out that none of them can accommodate de/dt_meas. "

arxiv.org...

On the anomalous secular increase of the eccentricity of the orbit

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by UKTruth

Yes we would notice gravitational effects ... and isn't Earth suffering just that ?

I am not sure that the latest spate of earthquakes, animal deaths, etc. is anything unusual. As far as I have researched there is no trend upwards. Someone correct me if i am wrong on that because I have yet only used a couple of sources.

I was more referring to the orbits of the other planets in our solar system - and i don't see them changing.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by nedined

1. “Brown dwarfs are reflective just as are other celestial bodies” - NOT TRUTH (No need to explain why, it's been said so many times before why, search and you will find why)

Brown dwarfs are reflective. They have been photographed in orbit of other stars light years away because they are reflective. Your claim is obviously false. Please do some research and you will learn where you went wrong.

2. “It would be easy to see without the use of any instruments” - NOT TRUTH (Because of # 1 ^ or even if you see it, you just do not know what you are looking at and therefore you assume you don't see it!)

Again you are wrong. See above. Jupiter has the composition of a brown dwarf and is easy to spot.

don't even know were Mars

My kids can pick out Mars as can my neighbors' kids so please take the time to find the planets yourself. It's child's play.

“Jupiter is the same composition as a brown dwarf” - this is laughable

This is true. If you don't understand this then please do some basic research.

“If there were a brown dwarf anywhere close to the solar system then everyone would see it - easily.” - NOT TRUTH. Already explained why not in 1. 2. and 3.

Please learn before posting. Visit your local astronomy club and learn about astronomy.

No one was looking at the orbit of Elenin before therefore no brown dwarf was seen. Now that they started looking at Elenin they see instead a comet a brown dwarf

Another nonsense claim. Whole sky surveys look at all parts of the sky. They would not miss anything of any size. Comets are small enough to miss if they are far enough out. Try reading about Project PAN-Starrs and learn what a sky survey does.

How do you know it doesn't? You've been there?

Please learn some basic astronomy and what a perturbation means.

pros (NASA) are saying it is a comet, amateurs - brown Dwarf!

That's a falsehood. No real amateurs are saying it is a brown dwarf. A few hoaxers are saying it is massive.

In summation it is very clear you do not understand astronomical concepts and would be great helped by taking some sort of intro course in the subject. Good luck on that.

Sorry men, as I said before, NICE TRY but unsuccessful!!! It was not necessary to reply with the same nonsense you were putting up before. It is obvious to me that you need some basic knowledge in astronomy especially if you are saying brown dwarfs are easy to spot!!!! HAHAHA

A comet with 900000000... Km tail should be also very easy visible but no one sees it and instead they see Brown Dwarf. Please do not spread disinfo anymore. I can’t believe people are so disrespectful to the history and ancient knowledge like the Sumerians, Mayans, Incas, Hopis and so on… The only thing they believe is the Bible that they have been brainwashed to believe in that is truth not even knowing it has been written by men not GOD, it is a copy of even much more ancient texts, altered many times and manipulated to fit someone needs to concur the world with by keeping the knowledge away from us and killing people in the name of it. Shameful. So instead listening to jabbers I decide to believe on real ancient knowledge where many of you should start looking into instead just keeping up with main stream info that is twisted and much of it a big lie and still main stream and alternative science gives us enough proof to confirm that all of the ancient knowledge is truth, just you should open your eyes to see it. Do not be ignorant!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

If we are in a binary system then the other star does not give off light. If it exists then it must be small because no IR systems have detected it. If this small hypothetical companion has a planet then it would lose it to the Sun if it entered the orbits of the known planets. This cannot be a reoccurring event because the planet would be lost to the Sun. If this planet were of any size at all, say Mars sized, then it would have been seen if it were within 320AU. That's 8X the distance to Pluto. The known planets would have been perturbed by this intruder. That means that the motions of the planets would be something other than predicted.Nothing has happened to suggest that any new mass is within the orbits of the known planets.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This has been talked about here before, the video is a fraud.
He is not using the best of equipment, it's a Meade ETX-70, it's a beginners scope(as such).

Don't let this chump fool you.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Gravitational effects do in general cause earthquakes or kill fish or cause eruptions. There are a few types of less common earthquakes that may be correlated with the moon, but that is it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

Sorry men, as I said before, NICE TRY but unsuccessful!!! It was not necessary to reply with the same nonsense you were putting up before. It is obvious to me that you need some basic knowledge in astronomy especially if you are saying brown dwarfs are easy to spot!!!! HAHAHA

A really poor attempt at a straw man argument.

A brown dwarf within the orbit of Saturn would be trivial to spot with the naked eye. Please refrain from making attempts to muddy the waters.

A comet with 900000000... Km tail should be also very easy visible but no one sees it and instead they see Brown Dwarf.

No one sees a brown dwarf. That would be a complete falsehood.

I can’t believe people are so disrespectful to the history and ancient knowledge like the Sumerians, Mayans, Incas, Hopis and so on…

Agreed. I can't believe all of the lies posted about these groups such as the lies about Nibiru and lies about Mayan prophecies.

To repeat, brown dwarfs are reflective and would be easily spotted with the unaided eye.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This guy in the video has it so wrong. Comet Elenin does not appear anywhere near Pluto in the sky. You can check this by zooming out on the simulation created by NASA here
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
I've seen this video pop up before. It's such a load of BS.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

Well said and put together!

Look, I certainly DO NOT want to see disaster-after-disaster continue to happen. It sickens me. I do however want...no NEED, to hear the truth from the mouths of TPTB.

It's just not fair, Yes, I realize that life is sometimes not fair....but to think that countless numbers of people will potentially be lost if/when the proverbial SHTF. We deserve to hear the truth. I am left feeling like WTF?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Where did you find the info of how big it is? as I couldn't find it as also a few others were in the same boat

Leo's Elenin's initial estimate, based upon what we know of comets, its brightness & it's expected reflectivity, mainly.

Was hosted at NASA but I can't find the link. Still there's this one on Wikipedia.
edit on 25/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nedined

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by nedined

If a brown dwarf were as close as Saturn it would be easy to see without the use of any instruments. Jupiter is the same composition as a brown dwarf. It is easy to spot at night. It jumps out at you. If there were a brown dwarf anywhere close to the solar system then everyone would see it - easily.

Anything as large as a brown dwarf would be picked up by whole sky surveys out 50x the distance to Pluto or even further away. Amateur astronomers would easily out such an object 2x to 5x the distance to Pluto.

Such an object would cause perturbations in the orbits of the known planets.

Nothing is seen by pros or amateurs. Obviously this claim is false.

1. “Brown dwarfs are reflective just as are other celestial bodies” - NOT TRUTH (No need to explain why, it's been said so many times before why, search and you will find why)
2. “It would be easy to see without the use of any instruments” - NOT TRUTH (Because of # 1 ^ or even if you see it, you just do not know what you are looking at and therefore you assume you don't see it!)(99% and even more of the people on Earth knowledge of space and stars is pretty much equal to 0. All they know is the Sun, the Moon and bunch of stars out there. They don't even know were Mars is therefore don't tell me everyone should be able to see it! (I guess this knowledge is kept on purpose away from us so when the times come - like right now - people wouldn’t know what's really going on, again like right now) So, if the brown Dwarf is visible people would not know that this is it, there would not be a label on top of it! Also where to look for it... I mean in which part of the sky? What time of the Day or Night? How long? Would be visible from cities or only from a middle of nowhere and so many other questions and circumstances that even amateur astronomers would not know what they should look for or are looking at. (Don't tell me they know what every single dot out there is!)
3. “Jupiter is the same composition as a brown dwarf” - this is laughable
show me the proof and I bet you cannot even point you finger at it (Jupiter) and be 100% sure what you are looking at!
4. “If there were a brown dwarf anywhere close to the solar system then everyone would see it - easily.” - NOT TRUTH. Already explained why not in 1. 2. and 3.
5. "Anything as large as a brown dwarf would be picked up by whole sky surveys out 50x the distance to Pluto or even further away. Amateur astronomers would easily out such an object 2x to 5x the distance to Pluto." - NOT TRUTH No one was looking at the orbit of Elenin before therefore no brown dwarf was seen. Now that they started looking at Elenin they see instead a comet a brown dwarf

6. Such an object would cause perturbations in the orbits of the known planets. - How do you know it doesn't? You've been there? There are so many anomalies reported lately in our solar system without an explanation why! Perhaps the people (NASA) that are saying Elenin is a comet and they know it is not would try to cover up any perturbations in the orbits of the known planets too. It is self understanding.
7. Nothing is seen by pros or amateurs. - NOT TRUTH - pros (NASA) are saying it is a comet, amateurs - brown Dwarf!
8. Obviously this claim is false. - NOT TRUTH - To me is obvious that someone is a disinformant, why otherwise would one so desperately try to debunk something that is getting clear and clear as we speak. The truth can't be hidden any more... it is surfacing by the minute...
I admit, you did try hard, but... unsuccessful. Sorry!!!

"It's not true because I say it isn't!"

America's education system at work.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join