It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elenin Does NOT EXISTS!! Instead - Brown Dwarf: NIBIRU!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It amazes me how something as patently false as Elenin being large continues to flow through ATS. Obviously it is small. Obviously it of small mass. Obviously brown dwarfs are reflective.

It's so obvious that this is a hoax or at least a whopper of a mistake.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Dammit and my birthday is on October 11th...=(

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
These threads are getting rather boring now, its either NIBIRU!! IS REAL! or NO NIBIRU IS FALSE! - Or there is a comet called Elenin coming... 'Next Day' ELENIN DOES NOT EXIST instead Nibiru is coming! jesus christ :/. .

P.S NOT EXISTS in the title made me lol.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hi nedined:

Originally posted by nedinedI found this very intriguing video on YouTube and thought I'll share it with you. I've red many Nibiru debunkers rely on a statement that a brown dwarf is not visible yet but this video proves that it is and that Comet Elenin actually is a Brown Dwarf and not a comet and that most likely is the Sumerian Nibiru ...

First of all, I know astrolpatriot (Page) and have attended his chat and traded information back and forth for some time. Rather than expecting for someone to draw the correct conclusions right away, we should expect to look at the evidence of an ongoing investigation. www.youtube.com... This is a copy of the OP video uploaded on Feb. 16, 2011, which tells you this information is somewhat outdated. My understanding of Astrol's hypothesis is that our Sun has a binary twin dark star (link) around which Planet X orbits with other planets/moons, which become visible as orbiting satellites swing outside the proton field shrouding the dark star in a cloak of invisibility; which is assisted by the presence of a massive gravity well creating the 'gravitational lensing' (Wiki) phenomena.

My contention with Astrol is that we have an incoming brown dwarf star using the ELEnin Comet orbit/flight path that orbits our Sun once every 3600 years and no binary twin that our Sun also orbits; and no reference point in space around which both stars orbit. However, since Astrol has made the ELEnin = dwarf star connection, then I am confident that his investigation will eventually draw the right conclusions. My own investigation is based upon the ELEnin = dwarf star thesis, which continues to remain on the table over increased input from a variety of data sources and independent models. One large hole in the official ELEnin Comet cover story is the fact that Leonid ELEnin discovered this supposed comet last year, when at a distance of 4.316 AU (pic), but others looking in the same section of space cannot see this thing now at less than 2 AU (JPL) using comparable telescopes. And then, how did Google know to block out the same section of space in Google Sky (topic) three years before the discovery?

Then we have a bizarre set of coincidences pertaining to this ELEnin Comet including the fact that Leonid ELEnin (code) has never made a live reporter interview. I have several emails from someone calling himself Leonid ELEnin that look to be authored by some kid with little knowledge of astronomy or anything else. So I use the ELEnin Data from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory to find that the 9.0 Japan Quake that shifted Earth axis 4 inches took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment exactly like the Feb. 27, 2010 8.8 Chile Quake that shifted Earth axis 3 inches last year. Then we move the date forward to September 4, 2010 to see another Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment on the day of the 7.2 Christchurch Quake in New Zealand that appears to be yet another coincidence if you believe in them. And no, I am not the only person to recognize the pattern (Video).

And then we have more seeming coincidences like Greenland having sunrise two days early (story). Someone please make me believe that sunrise two days early is normal by providing some kind of fact-based explanation, because the scientists are 'puzzled' says the story and the ice caps are melting faster than previously thought. In fact, the entire solar system has been heating up and experiencing changes since 2004, which is evident from this 2006 ATS topic (here). These earth change events have escalated recently (Video) to include increased global warming, volcanoes, earthquakes, migrating magnetic poles, dead migrating animals, oceanic conveyor disruptions and much, much more (topic). Reports are saying that all the world volcanoes are waking up (story) and we see the evidence all around the world that major earthquake events are on the rise (RSOE EDIS). Click on the link to realize all of that activity has happened today! Dutchsinse (recent report) shows the quake uptick that is going GLOBAL. The Atlantic Ridge IS MOVING, which has not been observed by Dutch in the last 15 years, but is now increasing steadily with the approach of this ELEnin object.

Then we have more coincidences in the ELEnin orbit data saying this object reaches perigee in the center of orbit nearest the Sun on September 11, 2011 exactly 10 years after the 9/11 attacks. Then FEMA is buying billions in food in preparation of a disaster (story). The NASA orbit data then says their object reaches third conjunction on November 22, 2011 on the day Rothschild murdered JFK, which makes one think we are living inside an ELE Movie where the star of the show is supposed to come along and put all the clues together to somehow save the day. LUCUS (dwarf star info) appears to also be on the right track with Astrolpatriot, but he seems much too inclined to push the 2012 cover story LIE that does not make the ELEnin = dwarf star connection. The man does a good job of explaining why people cannot see the dwarf star today (here) in the first video.

Maybe my ELEnin = dwarf star thesis is right and maybe the entire hypothesis is wrong, but this is what the evidence seems to be saying in my ongoing investigation today. If anyone sees holes in my analysis of the data and seeming coincidences that appear all over the map, then please point out my errors using whatever you consider credible evidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The sky is falling again?

Come on man...I just woke up...

I would like just one cup of coffee before the sky falls...

It's the one you don't see, that usually gets you.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

If this object were as massive as a brown dwarf then it would have been discovered a long time ago. It would have been visible to the unaided eye last year. It would affect the motions of the known planets. It would have been picked up by whole sky surveys decades ago.

None of the expected effects has been detected. This is a small, not a massive object.

All of the other "stuff" such as a false attempt to connect this to the Japan quake is meaningless.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I gotta love the OP's original post. First, you declare that "Niburu debunkers" are out to hide the truth, as if the people who accept rational scientific fact that is backed by evidence as some sort of monolithic diversionary/disinfo force that are lying to the people on ATS to distract them from an impending Niburu event.

Comet Elenin does exist. Two: if there was a freaking brown dwarf star rolling through the middle solar system right now, the dramatic effects it would have on the orbits of nearly every planet would be so dramatically noticeable that we would have confirmed it's existence years ago. The fact is, in terms of objects entering our solar system, we have a massive check against the accuracy of NASA: amateur astronomers. And outside of one or two fringe theorists, none of them are even suggesting that Niburu exists. It would be visible to the naked eye regardless of the type of star that it is due to the mass that it is, and the fact is, the "Niburu collision" has been suggested to occur in 2007, 2009, 2010, and now 2012. At what point does this crap end?

ATS's motto is "deny ignorance". Niburu is the epitome of ignorance on this board. Nothing has been debunked so throughly and repeatedly, over a span of years. I think ATS has to have a serious discussion about Niburu topics being moved to Skunk Works on a permanent basis. I honestly don't know what else could deserve that designation more. Niburu has all the credibility of Sorcha Fail articles, however, that could be an insult to Sprcha Fail.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

couldn't have said it better myself, but I would have added:

Mayans never predicted the end of the world, merely an end of a cycle, then the calender restarts. No mention of nibiru. Sumerians never referred to nibiru as a planet.

It doesn't matter though, facts only get in the way of impending doom right?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I would like to add to this thread by adding a link to one of my own threads to help spread out all the research
and you can find that here:::www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi nedined:

Originally posted by nedinedI found this very intriguing video on YouTube and thought I'll share it with you. I've red many Nibiru debunkers rely on a statement that a brown dwarf is not visible yet but this video proves that it is and that Comet Elenin actually is a Brown Dwarf and not a comet and that most likely is the Sumerian Nibiru ...

First of all, I know astrolpatriot (Page) and have attended his chat and traded information back and forth for some time. Rather than expecting for someone to draw the correct conclusions right away, we should expect to look at the evidence of an ongoing investigation. www.youtube.com... This is a copy of the OP video uploaded on Feb. 16, 2011, which tells you this information is somewhat outdated. My understanding of Astrol's hypothesis is that our Sun has a binary twin dark star (link) around which Planet X orbits with other planets/moons, which become visible as orbiting satellites swing outside the proton field shrouding the dark star in a cloak of invisibility; which is assisted by the presence of a massive gravity well creating the 'gravitational lensing' (Wiki) phenomena.

My contention with Astrol is that we have an incoming brown dwarf star using the ELEnin Comet orbit/flight path that orbits our Sun once every 3600 years and no binary twin that our Sun also orbits; and no reference point in space around which both stars orbit. However, since Astrol has made the ELEnin = dwarf star connection, then I am confident that his investigation will eventually draw the right conclusions. My own investigation is based upon the ELEnin = dwarf star thesis, which continues to remain on the table over increased input from a variety of data sources and independent models. One large hole in the official ELEnin Comet cover story is the fact that Leonid ELEnin discovered this supposed comet last year, when at a distance of 4.316 AU (pic), but others looking in the same section of space cannot see this thing now at less than 2 AU (JPL) using comparable telescopes. And then, how did Google know to block out the same section of space in Google Sky (topic) three years before the discovery?

Then we have a bizarre set of coincidences pertaining to this ELEnin Comet including the fact that Leonid ELEnin (code) has never made a live reporter interview. I have several emails from someone calling himself Leonid ELEnin that look to be authored by some kid with little knowledge of astronomy or anything else. So I use the ELEnin Data from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory to find that the 9.0 Japan Quake that shifted Earth axis 4 inches took place on a Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment exactly like the Feb. 27, 2010 8.8 Chile Quake that shifted Earth axis 3 inches last year. Then we move the date forward to September 4, 2010 to see another Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignment on the day of the 7.2 Christchurch Quake in New Zealand that appears to be yet another coincidence if you believe in them. And no, I am not the only person to recognize the pattern (Video).

And then we have more seeming coincidences like Greenland having sunrise two days early (story). Someone please make me believe that sunrise two days early is normal by providing some kind of fact-based explanation, because the scientists are 'puzzled' says the story and the ice caps are melting faster than previously thought. In fact, the entire solar system has been heating up and experiencing changes since 2004, which is evident from this 2006 ATS topic (here). These earth change events have escalated recently (Video) to include increased global warming, volcanoes, earthquakes, migrating magnetic poles, dead migrating animals, oceanic conveyor disruptions and much, much more (topic). Reports are saying that all the world volcanoes are waking up (story) and we see the evidence all around the world that major earthquake events are on the rise (RSOE EDIS). Click on the link to realize all of that activity has happened today! Dutchsinse (recent report) shows the quake uptick that is going GLOBAL. The Atlantic Ridge IS MOVING, which has not been observed by Dutch in the last 15 years, but is now increasing steadily with the approach of this ELEnin object.

Then we have more coincidences in the ELEnin orbit data saying this object reaches perigee in the center of orbit nearest the Sun on September 11, 2011 exactly 10 years after the 9/11 attacks. Then FEMA is buying billions in food in preparation of a disaster (story). The NASA orbit data then says their object reaches third conjunction on November 22, 2011 on the day Rothschild murdered JFK, which makes one think we are living inside an ELE Movie where the star of the show is supposed to come along and put all the clues together to somehow save the day. LUCUS (dwarf star info) appears to also be on the right track with Astrolpatriot, but he seems much too inclined to push the 2012 cover story LIE that does not make the ELEnin = dwarf star connection. The man does a good job of explaining why people cannot see the dwarf star today (here) in the first video.

Maybe my ELEnin = dwarf star thesis is right and maybe the entire hypothesis is wrong, but this is what the evidence seems to be saying in my ongoing investigation today. If anyone sees holes in my analysis of the data and seeming coincidences that appear all over the map, then please point out my errors using whatever you consider credible evidence.

Perigree is on the 10th.

Oops.

This is what caused the sun to rise two days early in Greenland, and there've been cases of the Sun rising weeks early:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Sun is also right where it should be in the sky.

And if you're going to subscribe to Sitchin's school of thought, at least know that, by his own word, his Nibiru would come around in 2900 AD.

Which means the last, er, 'arrival' was around 700 BC.

No disasters recorded there, bub.

No documented increase in earthquakes, either, and such things have happened in Myanmar before.

neic.usgs.gov...

Brown dwarfs also reflect light, would be clearly visible, and would have done this to our solar system back in the 90s:

www.youtube.com...

Elenin, on the other hand, is a magnitude 14-15 object not even visible to the naked eye and many telescopes.

Oh, and, uh, required reading:

en.wikipedia.org...

It really does amuse me how you can say other quakes were because of 'alignments' when Elenin wasn't even discovered then. I suppose Cascadia was caused by our little comet paying us a visit, despite having an orbit of 600,000 years? How about the 8.7 Valparaiso quake in 1730, or the 9.0 Arica quake in 1868?

But I forgot, you eschew fact for fantasy.

Oh, well.
edit on 25-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by nedined

If a brown dwarf were as close as Saturn it would be easy to see without the use of any instruments. Jupiter is the same composition as a brown dwarf. It is easy to spot at night. It jumps out at you. If there were a brown dwarf anywhere close to the solar system then everyone would see it - easily.

Anything as large as a brown dwarf would be picked up by whole sky surveys out 50x the distance to Pluto or even further away. Amateur astronomers would easily out such an object 2x to 5x the distance to Pluto.

Such an object would cause perturbations in the orbits of the known planets.

Nothing is seen by pros or amateurs. Obviously this claim is false.

1. “Brown dwarfs are reflective just as are other celestial bodies” - NOT TRUTH (No need to explain why, it's been said so many times before why, search and you will find why)
2. “It would be easy to see without the use of any instruments” - NOT TRUTH (Because of # 1 ^ or even if you see it, you just do not know what you are looking at and therefore you assume you don't see it!)(99% and even more of the people on Earth knowledge of space and stars is pretty much equal to 0. All they know is the Sun, the Moon and bunch of stars out there. They don't even know were Mars is therefore don't tell me everyone should be able to see it! (I guess this knowledge is kept on purpose away from us so when the times come - like right now - people wouldn’t know what's really going on, again like right now) So, if the brown Dwarf is visible people would not know that this is it, there would not be a label on top of it! Also where to look for it... I mean in which part of the sky? What time of the Day or Night? How long? Would be visible from cities or only from a middle of nowhere and so many other questions and circumstances that even amateur astronomers would not know what they should look for or are looking at. (Don't tell me they know what every single dot out there is!)
3. “Jupiter is the same composition as a brown dwarf” - this is laughable
show me the proof and I bet you cannot even point you finger at it (Jupiter) and be 100% sure what you are looking at!
4. “If there were a brown dwarf anywhere close to the solar system then everyone would see it - easily.” - NOT TRUTH. Already explained why not in 1. 2. and 3.
5. "Anything as large as a brown dwarf would be picked up by whole sky surveys out 50x the distance to Pluto or even further away. Amateur astronomers would easily out such an object 2x to 5x the distance to Pluto." - NOT TRUTH No one was looking at the orbit of Elenin before therefore no brown dwarf was seen. Now that they started looking at Elenin they see instead a comet a brown dwarf

6. Such an object would cause perturbations in the orbits of the known planets. - How do you know it doesn't? You've been there? There are so many anomalies reported lately in our solar system without an explanation why! Perhaps the people (NASA) that are saying Elenin is a comet and they know it is not would try to cover up any perturbations in the orbits of the known planets too. It is self understanding.
7. Nothing is seen by pros or amateurs. - NOT TRUTH - pros (NASA) are saying it is a comet, amateurs - brown Dwarf!
8. Obviously this claim is false. - NOT TRUTH - To me is obvious that someone is a disinformant, why otherwise would one so desperately try to debunk something that is getting clear and clear as we speak. The truth can't be hidden any more... it is surfacing by the minute...
I admit, you did try hard, but... unsuccessful. Sorry!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nedined

1. “Brown dwarfs are reflective just as are other celestial bodies” - NOT TRUTH (No need to explain why, it's been said so many times before why, search and you will find why)

Brown dwarfs are reflective. They have been photographed in orbit of other stars light years away because they are reflective. Your claim is obviously false. Please do some research and you will learn where you went wrong.

2. “It would be easy to see without the use of any instruments” - NOT TRUTH (Because of # 1 ^ or even if you see it, you just do not know what you are looking at and therefore you assume you don't see it!)

Again you are wrong. See above. Jupiter has the composition of a brown dwarf and is easy to spot.

don't even know were Mars

My kids can pick out Mars as can my neighbors' kids so please take the time to find the planets yourself. It's child's play.

“Jupiter is the same composition as a brown dwarf” - this is laughable

This is true. If you don't understand this then please do some basic research.

“If there were a brown dwarf anywhere close to the solar system then everyone would see it - easily.” - NOT TRUTH. Already explained why not in 1. 2. and 3.

Please learn before posting. Visit your local astronomy club and learn about astronomy.

No one was looking at the orbit of Elenin before therefore no brown dwarf was seen. Now that they started looking at Elenin they see instead a comet a brown dwarf

Another nonsense claim. Whole sky surveys look at all parts of the sky. They would not miss anything of any size. Comets are small enough to miss if they are far enough out. Try reading about Project PAN-Starrs and learn what a sky survey does.

How do you know it doesn't? You've been there?

Please learn some basic astronomy and what a perturbation means.

pros (NASA) are saying it is a comet, amateurs - brown Dwarf!

That's a falsehood. No real amateurs are saying it is a brown dwarf. A few hoaxers are saying it is massive.

In summation it is very clear you do not understand astronomical concepts and would be great helped by taking some sort of intro course in the subject. Good luck on that.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The most interesting and intriguing video on the Astrolpatroit page isn't from Astrolpatroit and is this one .....

Remember the 2008 Nibirushock2012 video and images ?

Compare the images from the video....

5T4RSCREAM Image:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
erm, if its coming to kill us all, who cares what its called

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by littlezeta

Elenin never comes close to the Earth. It's a small object and it never ever comes that close. The best part of the comet is that it will be in a good viewing position for me in the northern hemisphere.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Sighs ...

The OP is exactly why I have a Love / Hate relationship with ATS.

Sighs again ...

OK... so the OP believes that there is a Brown Dwarf currently in our solar system - however this star is only 4 km or less in size ?!?

Then I suggest this link for reading: Discovery of Smallest Known Brown Dwarf Announced

In addition, I think the only objects that do not reflect light are black holes and dark matter. That being said, if there was a new object 15 to 40 times the size of Jupiter in our solar system ... we would see it (as many people have already stated).

I thought we all learned this stuff in elementary school??

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Brown Dwarfs do indeed have a similar composition to the gas giant planets.

Most brown dwarfs are roughly the same size as Jupiter, just significantly more massive.

Brown dwarfs and Jupiter are both comprised mainly of hydrogen and helium.

Without a measurement of mass and and infra red telescope it is very difficult to tell them apart.
edit on 25/3/2011 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JarsCloutLife

In addition, I think the only objects that do not reflect light are black holes and dark matter. That being said, if there was a new object 15 to 40 times the size of Jupiter in our solar system ... we would see it (as many people have already stated).

There is no brown dwarf that we know of that is 15 to 40 times the size of Jupiter - they are mostly about the same size as Jupiter.
edit on 25/3/2011 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

where is the info for pole shift march? mayans say that we are close to the pole shift but cannot say exactly because of the catholic priest burning all but four of there books suggest you look into it as no where I've looked says pole shift march everywhere I've looked says dec 2011 through to dec 2012 even been on mayan run website and asked they told me when the earth transits glactic plane and that occurs 12/21/2012 can you post your info to show where it says march . have a look on the shift of the ages website

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

You sir are correct! Thanks for correcting my error. It has been a long day for me, and my brain farted (equating mass to diameter).

So, to re-phrase my earlier statement:

If there was an object of equivalent size to Jupiter in our solar system, we would see it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join