It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS members are being played like a fiddle... Dance! ATS Dance!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalIntegrity
Illuminati never was and still isn't against the existence of mankind, they embrace it, that is why they always have and always will be an opponent of the catholic church.

LOL! Sorry ladies and gentlemen, I was drinking last night. That statement right there is one I cant even touch with a 10ft pole.
I'm back on track now.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I dare say that the problem is a lot deeper and more profound than the OP stated. ME or any other issue we can look at is a perspective we have while we ALREADY ZOOMED IN to that particular issue.

If we were to ZOOM OUT (metaphorically speaking, of course) we could notice the same pattern in every aspect of the human social life. In my book, which very few people have taken seriously, I begin to describe both HOW our brains are being conditioned and HOW to stop and reverse this process.

However, the majority of humans are caught in debates, arguments, pro's and con's. Most are caught in social, political, cultural, financial conflicts - conflicts fed by the false sense of nationalism, cultural identity, skin color, or (still) gender. Each one us reading, myself included, are the victims of this conditioning.

The Romans had a short definition for this: DIVIDE AND CONQUER/RULE.

Now, this is not something very new. This site is proof that people probe into every possible conspiracy theory, looking for clues and looking for the perpetuators. However, what 99.99999% of the human population fails to realize is the degree to which their brain has been already conditioned to function in a limited and limiting way.

By no means do I speak here of paranormal, divinity, spirituality, etc... You can, automatically...and you will - by default - bring in the interpretative model of your cultural background, BUT, in order to begin the process I describe and to "de-condition" the way our brain functions, each one of us will have to eventually leave all that baggage aside - a task very few are willing or even capable to begin.

So what is the bigger picture? What do we see when we "zoom out?" I tell you one thing - in my experience and throughout my studies and research, the principle of "divide and conquer/rule" works at individual level in the most destructive and controlling manner.

Beyond the cultural, philosophical, economical, cultural...overall social division among humans, it is the INNER DIVISION that is the core of most of our human tragedy observed throughout history. At the individual level, "divide et impera" means that every single human on this planet is being developmentally halted to a stop, turned into a very busy bee (but unlike bees, the more erratical the "better") and prevented from continuing to function on an evolutionary functional path.

I could say a lot more, but I may never stop. Besides, I always get the feeling that no one is actually listening.

A word of caution to the youngsters on this site and thread: cynicism and sarcasm is a great mask, but one of the best way we humans stop ourselves from learning. The younger you are, the more chances are that you COULD make a difference....so don't just laugh it off, or the joke will remain on you and your children.

If any of you are interested to exchange thoughts and experiences, visit my website, then get in touch with me. Make sure you read what I posted there, so you can save yourself - and me - a lot of energy-wasting debates about what I do or what I propose.

As to the OP, I can only say one last thing, as his questions begs for this answer: if we play, we have been played (those of you recognizing, maybe, this line, know me already)

Here is my site - www.evolutionaryexploration.com... - Please don't buy the book...at first, get in touch with me, ask questions.. I would rather have a human to human interaction than a book sitting on a shelf somewhere.

Best,
HB

reply to post by SLAYER69

edit on 25-3-2011 by Danjya because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
It is in the MSM where the full orchestra is being sung. Out in cyberspace it is more of a beginner band with out of sync tunes. If everybody had access to the same information we had, the polls would be a very different story. Yes there are people pushing the official line, but in this medium of Q&A only the truth stacks up at the end of the day.
edit on 25-3-2011 by kwakakev because: removed reply

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Dude, if you're saying that the conspiracy website is a conspiracy...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

That's exactly what he's saying. Brilliant isn't it? Foment confusion and drive your own propaganda at the confused relentlessly to offer them some solace from the confusion you have instilled.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The first casualty of war is truth.
Any act of importance generates opinion.
Without facts we cannot make informed opinions.
One more way to split public opinion.
Divide et Impera, as usual.
What is more important than the war and all the money it means for certain interests is what they are doing to the US public over the issue.
I would say they have succeeded.

I do have one bit of ignorance I would like to address:
Libya is in North Africa, not the Middle East.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well as for me I am not political or Religious and i don't really care about what any government or political or Religious body thinks.

I have to agree with Sparts first post.....PUPPETS.

I had visions when i was very young of times ahead....I have written about thiis issue many times in many aspects,

I just think we are all being played just as we are supposed to be played by TPTB.

I see a Process of anihilation taking place and a game of chess being played out is it a prophecy that was stated thousands of years earlier or is it just BS that is looking more and more like we as People will never learn to get along...that we will never grow as a race to where we can all learn to work with each other to gain control of this worsening situation in the world over.

The ME is a fine example but things only seems to matter when there is sonme sort of political gain to be had.....No one cares about the people really do they.

Think of Darfor....no one stepped in there to help the dying civillians now did they.

Is this Libya senario anything to be believed either ....I mean really .....or Syria....snipers shooting at the people....could it not yet again be a Jewish thing......this is exactly what they have wanted for ever...to get European and American forces so embroiled that the whole thing would fall to pieces.

I guess it is a successful Operation then in all ways as the world falls to pieces and it all become apocalyptic.

Is HAARP really being used in ways that people actually think it is Earthquakes,WARS,Famine,Financial collapse.

Does that not all sound familiar....and soon decease will fill the MSM.

It is all familiar......Now as for the great America....wow the problems you will see on your soil soon with mega disaster....now that will be interesting will it not.....and all those plastic coffins that FEMA has stockpiled will come into use.....One of the most interesting visions i have had is what will we do with all the bodies.

People will walk past them like the walk past a a mountain as they will be piled high....It will become common place.....

One thing all these apocalytic movies don't ever seem to address.....the stench and reek of all the rotting bodies

I know it is not a prett picture...But on the brightside this is a conspiracy site...this is not a dubbed educational forum...is it all about conspiracy and there really would be no point for it if people did not think we all lived in a world of conspiracy and manipulation where none of us trust what is going on out there in this great beautiful world of ours that this parisite we call the human race in a very short time span is destroying....

Also can't it be said that this may not be the first time that human kind has not destroyed it before....

I know that you yourself slayer had wrote about the pyramids.....and the skill of humans to build them possibly...but IMHO ...I tend to believe they are older than we think as towards the current civilization and that they were built for other purposes....is there definate proof...nope....yet another conspiracy that is completely open for discussion.

So for the end....I think life is wonderful and is an experience no matter how good or how bad for any given individual it is something we all share and that is what is common amongst all people...we all eat,drink and sleep...we all need air to breath and we all stubble through this mosaic without a clue as to what is the end goal for mankind so sit back and enjoy the ride.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
S&F Slayer.

The few months I have been on ATS. I have learned.

It is about stars and flags, not the truth. This site is like every other site on the internet. Popular demand runs the show. People want to believe whatever the popular belief is. People do not want to do research on their own and figure out possible explanations. They want everyone else to do it for them and go with what ever explanation the most people agree with.

To tell you the truth, I only looked at the Libya thread once. I personally am tired of all of the nonstop political BS that has overun these threads. I stay away from any ME thread there is. I know that this was only an example in the op, so I will leave it at that.

I have noticed alot of post that raise my eyebrow to the possibility of some kind of agenda for that particular poster. Oh well, what can we do?

Deny Ignorance is taking a back seat to stars and flags. This is for sure. This site is over run with politically motivated posters, this is for sure.
.....But i stick around because I like the other information out there.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well, it only stands to reason that there are intelligence agency propagandists and shills on ATS. I was very active on two or three of the "Paul Is Dead" threads and I believe without any doubt that there were disinfo agents on those. In fact, that's what kept me looking into that subject. I thought, wow, if they go to the trouble of monitoring and trying to squelch those threads, there must be something real about this topic!

Not to go off topic with the PID thing, but I'm just using it as an example and I'm just saying that yes, you can safely bet that intelligence agents with one or more agendas are lurking, monitoring and steering some of the Middle East thread topics. That just has to be the case. Our job is to try to see through these suspect posts and keep them in perspective as possibly having a government sponsored agenda.
edit on 25-3-2011 by switching yard because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

That's exactly what he's saying. Brilliant isn't it? Foment confusion and drive your own propaganda at the confused relentlessly to offer them some solace from the confusion you have instilled.

I'm confused.

second line..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Being used to divide and conquer is one thing, but on a planet this big there is guaranteed major differences in opinion and there are many different roads leading to the same point, but then there are highly destructive groups. Take the Bankster madmen who manipulate our world, to talk about them as being monsters divides us from them, so we shouldn't speak out against them? We have a full-blown Leftist regime purposely trying to destroy America like all Leftists must do before they can seize complete control, but pointing that out divides us, so we shouldn't? Muslim extremism is the new Catholic Inquisitors and though the Illuminati does control many of the major attacks, the rhetoric and sharia is still very real, should we not speak out against that? As soon as you said something about the heated rhetoric or whatever these days, I didn't give you a chance, this is a part of the Tucson shooting propaganda, or the Rally to Restore Sanity, or the worst: bi-partisan. Why is it that it's only Conservatives that have to give into Liberals, why is it that Talk Radio must be censored (Fairness Doctrine) when they are doing an amazing job of exposing the current regime. While the regime propaganda machine (MSM) and the regime itself lies to us on a daily basis and has destroyed our country in a record amount of time, while destroying the democratic process in many different ways, including leaving the state and improper liberal judicial activism. We are so in debt we'll never be out of it, while the regime attacks those conservatives which are trying to get our financial house in order. We are viciously attacked while we are called terrorists and racists, while we only attack on substance and policy. This all comes down to one thing, MS liberals only lie, so if they tell us we need to calm our vitriol, you should really question if that's a good idea. If you ask me, censoring people is exactly what totalitarians want, especially when it's only the opposition which is supposed to censor themselves. So by telling us not to debate current political events is somehow working into their divide and conquer, sounds a whole lot more like a disinfo troll agent than sharing the spectrum of viewpoints for an issue.

Obama didn't go to Congress, he only dithered and bowed to the UN, that way he could not take the responsibility, which explains the epic amount of flip-flopping and uncertainty coming from the regime. Even Obama and Biden have both publically stated when a president can do what they're doing, which is when attacked or there is an imminent threat, other than that they have to go to Congress, so even Obama says he should be impeached. Egypt is already in the hands of the Muslim Bros and the military, even the NYT has had to admit this now. The Libyan rebels are most certainly not freedom fighters in a democratic uprising, they were being attacked and that's bad, but how about the many other genocides and atrocities still going on throughout the world. How about the uprising in Iran which has been the most authentic democratic uprising that we didn't get involved with. Even Conservatives are saying we shouldn't be in Libya, while Hillary Clinton says we need to get rid of Ghaddafi. He's terrible, but it'll likely be another Egypt, where a monster gets replaced by Islamist monsters. A global caliphate seems like much more of a threat to these countries than even these dictators. So I see Libya as Egypt 2, there have been several other places like Bahrain, Tunisia, Syria, and many others which have been heavily protesting and there have been plenty of people killed. I understand that Ghaddafi was using military force, but so were the "rebels", so it wasn't military force against protestors. They were surrounding Tripoli, but we did nothing and Ghaddafi turned it around, then we didn't get involved until the "rebels" were about to lose. If it was really about saving civilians, wouldn't we have gotten involved much earlier, like before Ghaddafi swore a massacre?

So there are a ridiculous amount of things to discuss and disect, the regime is wrong in so many ways and is even less coherent than with Egypt, to say discussing these things is dividing us and we shouldn't be discussing them is absolutely ridiculous. Also, the period from the spring equinox to summer solstice will be extremely interesting, we are in the End Times and these Illuminati monsters will be thrown out soon, so we're going to have a whole lot to discuss. To say that discussing the spectrum of each topic and having a diverse response is somehow dividing us is absurd, we have healthy debates here with a good bit of derailing. I feel that you are derailing us from talking about very important subjects by saying we shouldn't be talking about these very important subjects. I also hate people who blame this on some form of payed agents, that's like the MSM saying that the Tea Party is funded by Big Business, or the Republicans are funneling "outside" campaign money...legally. If real payed agents did anything it would be derailing from the real or important topics, which most of us consider trolling, which you created your own thread to do, which is why liberals are great because they don't even have to pay you.

I appreciate your concern about dividing and conquering and it is certainly a real threat, but I'd be more worried about current issues like corrupted unions, their role funding the liberal machine, and them thwarting the spirit of our political process. Or we could talk about the current issue of how the liberal agenda is dependent on dividing and conquering, it is the way of the left, victimization, fear mongering, and attacking the opposition is all they have. They also get to frame every single issue and event since they control much of the MSM, so we get things like "democratic uprising" and "rebels" to get us on their side, even though they'll likely be extremist controlled, while using phrases like "protecting civilians" and my new favorite "kinetic warfare" to get us on a military intervention's side, while Obama tells us it will be days, not weeks, and the Sec of D Gates tells us it's "on the fly". So the MSM are in top gear and we can be certain that we're being lied to, making places like ATS one of the few mainstream places where we can discuss these subjects without a Politico/Chris Matthew's bias, so why would we censor ourselves for the sake of..."unity"? Personally, I would love for us or the MSM to divide the so called "rebels", because they refuse to ask who they are, these people are likely worse than those in Egypt (The only report we have links them to an Al-Queda leader, for what that's worth). I would love for us to divide ourselves from the UN, I would love for the regime to divide their dithering and incompetence from their foreign policy. Pointing out that dangerous monsters are incompetently running our country is a division that we desperately need, luckily the People have woken up in great numbers, which is why the Illuminati are on their way out. This is why we'll have much to discuss in these next months, these will be very important and multifaceted issues with a diverse amoung of opinions, with a huge dose of MSM propaganda, which is why we can't censor ourselves in any way in the alternative community, like you appear to want, granted I only read your OP.
edit on 25-3-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: I had to work kinetic war in there

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SincerelySarcastic

Now that we have your Right leaning post. We as ATSers should look at a Left leaning post and then try to filter out the propaganda from both to find the the center.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hi Slayer, I am glad you posted this thread, although I haven't been visiting the ME threads this week. I kept trying to figure out what is the angle in LIbya. It just hasn's made sense to me. If we are zen about this, then it is about the oil, but it isn't, it is about the genocide but it isn't, it is about taking out Qaddafi, oh but wait, it isn't.... the Prez said so.... so what is it? I say, and have said since the NFZ started, that it was about the UN agenda. The UN is all about One World Totalitarian govt. They want absolute control of the world's resources, no matter which country it's in. Our Prez is not interested in American Sovereignty. If he was, all his actions in the last two years would have been different. For those who think that Patriotism is not important, I say yes yes it is, unless you want to live under the thumb of the One World Govt who is going to tell you how much water you get to use every day, how much soap, how much rice, how much air conditioning, how much gas in your car, ope I bet that's coming soon!!!! The Bilderbergs want a Global Tax badly and they want it now! But back to Libya, our Prez did not go through Congress. Period. He went straight through the UN. That's what it's about. I don't care what their supposed altruistic motive is, and the Prez told us in the Saddleback forum before the election that genocide was his biggest concern, what he thought was the biggest evil. I say, he only told us a half-truth, as the woman in the WH is married to Cass Sunstein and wrote a book about this, apparently about using the World Govt to fight genocide. It may sound wonderful, but as long as it's the World Govt it is simply that! Simply the NWO. It doesn't matter if its oil, genocide, democracy, nation building or what. And someone said to me, we are being conditioned. Yes, we are being conditioned to acccept the UN making these decisions for us. It's that simple. That's my take.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

I'm always delighted when I note the capacity to accurately synthesize in others.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Have any of you seen that movie "Moon"? I feel as if Sam is representing mankind and the moon is representing the Earth. Talk about getting played like a fiddle! Who's work are we really doing?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
The first casualty of war is truth.
Any act of importance generates opinion.
Without facts we cannot make informed opinions.
One more way to split public opinion.
Divide et Impera, as usual.
What is more important than the war and all the money it means for certain interests is what they are doing to the US public over the issue.
I would say they have succeeded.

I do have one bit of ignorance I would like to address:
Libya is in North Africa, not the Middle East.
Thank you.

Yep good point. The key factor here is that the entire region is Islamic. Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, except for Israel....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Over the years I have been casually observing the social patterns of online communications (message boards, posting systems on MSM, etc ). It's really interesting how over a long period of time, everything basically repeats itself. There are a few unique and thought provoking comments here and there but for the most part things get repetitive.

Here are some examples:

1. New Events: When ever a new event occurs, there is a lack of information and there is no real base of information established which tells people what they should think on the matter. This little bit of time which spans from the start of the event, until the MSM starts "telling people what to think" is crucial because that is when you are going to get unfiltered opinions. These opinions don't have to come from the MSM, just some source which can spread their general opinion to a massive amount of people (ATS).

2. Elections: After you have seen enough of these and know the talking points on each side you can basically predict where any online discussion is going to go.

With that being said, most people are generally a few steps behind those who are in the know (those in the know being the ones making the decisions or people get inside information). For example, SLAYER mentioned that for a while in the Libya situation, people were talking about the inaction of the US government. The MSM hinted towards the US waiting for the UN to meet, while noting the inaction. Those not in the know were wondering what stance the US is going to take in the situation. Those in the know knew exactly what they were aiming for (UN sanctioned action) and most likely were working behind the scene to accomplish that goal. Regardless of all the speculation, most of us were a few steps behind those in the know.

What does this mean? Nothing really, we are just talking. Most of us are just reacting to the information provided to us. You can do research, but unless you are looking at bank accounts, travel itineraries or some form of statistics (raw information) you are really just looking over information which has been provided to you. It's still fun to take the information which we have been provided with and attempt to connect the dots. We just can't be certain that the next dot is the right one for the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by D377MC

I'm always delighted when I note the capacity to accurately synthesize in others.

How does the term go? Birds of a feather flock together?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm not even close to Right leaning, I am correct leaning, but I have a website bashing the Left and Right, while discussing the Illuminati, aliens, spirituality, all of those matters, I listen to Talk Radio quite a bit, I read various spiritual and Illuminati blogs as well as many spiritual and alien channels, I'm about as well rounded as you can get. When NeoCons are in power, libs expose them better, when uber-Leftists are in power you listen to the Conservatives. Right now the Right is in the right, me agreeing with them doesn't make me on the Right, plus Conservatism/Libertarianism is the only viable mainstream party we have. Being against gay unions is about the only place they're terribly wrong, while not realizing 911 was an Iniside Job led to siding too much with the warhawks, even though Muslim extremism is a real threat. I'll grab all of my socialist quotes off of my site if you'd like, we could see easily whether Conservatives or Leftists are more in the right. But this is all moot because your calling me Right and implying I need filtered is derailing and doesn't touch on any substance. From the amount of Talk Radio I listen to, which lets on a ridiculous amount of liberals, I am certain that liberals never touch on substance, it is only personal attacks, thank you for proving that point. Why don't you just get back to watching Stewart and Colbert for your political news. Maybe some MediaMatters.

The Center is a lie, do you want to go to the center with Nazis, how about the Bolsheviks? You can not go down the center with Liberals, that's why they demand bipartisanship while never "going to the center". You know what Republican is down the center? Lindsay Graham...if that's not enough, McCain. If I am anything, I am a independent Conservative Libertarian, I am like the Founding Fathers without all of the secret society manipulation. These days the Founding Fathers would be on the Right, which is why Liberals hate them so much. Liberalism is a sham, it is Communism, it is a mirage that is built on lies to get into power, once in power they must destroy everything, it is the hallmark of all Leftists. We now have far Leftists who supposedly hate war, who hated the "surge", who surged in Afghanistan, kept Guantanamo open, kept the PATRIOT Act and the police state, and now they're going to war with Libya, this should make us question these people heavily, how do you suggest we do this then without your all-powerful Illuminati using it against us? Those who think the Illuminati are still all-powerful are as foolish as Jared Loughner or people who think the worlds going to end or those who think the Illuminati can still succeed with Martial Law (these days). They are forcing great amounts of propaganda on us, but none of it is more effective than us censoring ourselves and not discussing these issues because you believe we're being mislead by some agents of some sort, assumably because you think the Illuminati is all-powerful. I've always thought that calling people mis/disinfo agents seems like something a mis/disinfo agent would do. Those who think that these agents are even somewhat effective are paranoid or gullible, these people get called out immediately and rarely have an effect, to change anything that we do because if these ineffectual trolls is actually helping their cause, it's like ignoring extremism or giving in to the mafia.
edit on 25-3-2011 by SincerelySarcastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

edit on 25-3-2011 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join