It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo being chased by 3 us fighter jets. daylight vid.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Its a plane .... Already posted and discussed .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by WideAwakeNow
Those jest are cranking as hard as possible, and the object is just cruising along

Just how do you know that? It is just a jet at a different altitude

I concur.

The third vapour trail suddenly stops , because the third jet( in the middle of the formation ) has reached a higher altitude . Maybe if the person who shot the vid kept his camera rolling , then he may have filmed all three vapour trails comming to an end as the remaining two jets reached a similar altitude to the jet in the middle .
edit on 24-3-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WideAwakeNow
Those jest are cranking as hard as possible, and the object is just cruising along

Damn - I was going to ask exactly the same question but you beat me to it! lol

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon
This was posted before, the orb is a jet further up in the atmosphere where it doesn't leave a contrail the 2 planes lower down leave a contrail, as the second planes gains height its contrail stops because its in the thinner atmosphere and it "looks" like the plane disappears.

Interesting theory.
A new kind of Jet-fighter disk shaped!

hidden irony.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Wow someone captured the air force testing a cruise missile or other uav. If it is a UFO it is most likely a UAV, or other aerial test or in use craft. The 2 military craft are observers, filming/documenting and tracking.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

The missile or test vehicle has a different propulsion that the fighter craft, The figher craft have the generic jet engine that compresses air which then produced condensation(contrails). The craft without contrail most likely is a rocket or other propulsion.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Yes, maybe a test of a new kind of UAV, a new kind of Drone, a test of new kind of secret airplane, with different engines and propulsion, but surely NOT a common Jet on a different altitude.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

]post by Arken
with different engines and propulsion, but surely NOT a common Jet on a different altitude.

In this unedited version of the video you can see the con trail of the jet on the left stop as it too moves to a higher altitude .

So yes , just common jets at different altitudes .

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thanks Gortex, just more proof of just how seedy some people are in their scheme to make video's, careful editing made it look good but the full version shows a totally different story.

So the next time you see productions from the same person you should think carefully...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That solves that then. The most interesting thing here is that someone decided to edit the origional video to make it look lke there may be a ufo event, and then edit in a classic alian shaped logo etc at the begining. It is this sort of dishonesty which causes so much harm to those of us who beleive in the this phenomenon. Perhaps this is done to discredit all ufo events? But to what end? Who would have anything to gain by doing this?

So people, what is the hidden agenda of the poster of the first youtube video?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
C'mon guys! It's a UFO! Every frikkin' dot you see in the sky on You Tube is an alien UFO. Dot = alien UFO! Dot = alien UFO!! Do = alien UFO!!! You Tube vids prove it beyond doubt. I'll repeat this so we can get this flowing in our bloodstreams: Every frikkin' dot you see in the sky on You Tube is an alien UFO! Period!

Jeeez!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

This is the excessive quote you removed then all of a sudden I cant edit when I just posted it 1 hour ago says I exceeded the 4 hour limit. Why was the above quote considered too 'excessive' and removed?

Like I said the ufo is a test vehicle being observed by the fighter craft. Nothing new here. Lots of videos on youtube that will show you the perspective of the observing craft. The ufo is most likely a cruise missile or other test vehicle. Obvious UAV and like mentioned before the object has a different propulsion system from the air compressing jets.
edit on 24-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: For clarity.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Like I said the ufo is a test vehicle being observed by the fighter craft.

You know that how exactly?

Obvious UAV and like mentioned before the object has a different propulsion system from the air compressing jets.

Why is that obvious? Just what are you basing your claims on?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I am amazed at how people can get anidea into their heads, and then despite very strong, rational evidence which shows quites clearly that something else is actually true, they stick to it anyway. And startsaying it must be a misile ot a rocket (When did you last see a rocket fly horizontally and not leave a trail?) How anyone can tell what a tiney silver dot a few pixels wide on the screen is with such certainly is beyond my comprehension. The unedited video clearly shows a jet going to an altitude where no contrail is formed, that is why the contrail clearly just stops, literally, in mid air! Prooving the point that this is possible, and making it most likely that the silver dot is one of several jets flying together.

Take some logic, throw in some critical thinking, mix with reason and season with intelligence. Your answer is military jets people.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Excellent video thank you

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Devern

I have been hoping to see proof of alians for a long time.. then how come this video scares me? I think it's because i allways tought they would be friendly, this vid kinda says something else.

Ya, it says we're are not friendly. This vid doesn't prove its alien though.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Devern

Well if the videos real, their running from us, not the other way around, so frankly we're the monsters..

Or as charlie sheen would say...Winning.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Devern

Maybe we're the ones that aren't friendly.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This video looks supicious: As being a fake.

1. The jets vapor trails don't come from the horizon, but start in middle of the picture when the video starts.

2. The video, looks speeded up.

3. The clouds look like altostratus too me. I could be wrong, but I believe that I have never seen, a jet vapor trail below an altostratus cloud.

4. As for the higher altitude, bogey disc? I have no explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join