It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Wakes up the Audience on "The View"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by croweboy

Nice Video, assumed there would be more resistance between the "Hens".

Anyone saying Ventura should run for President, talk to a Minnesotan. He was a terrible Governor. He left Tim Pawlenty with a HUGE deficit mess when he took over. Spent like a drunken sailor on his legacy, the light rail system in Minnesota, which is used by a very small percentage of people. He messed up our property tax system too.

Not an effective leader, but think he's found his niche with the conspiracy debates.

Ah, but he did let the audience know that he was a member of Special Forces, didn't he? He can't go through one day without saying that.. as if it had any relevance to the topics,

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

I went onto Amazon and ordered the book right after I watched the video. Can't wait to read it

Star for you

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Stars or not, she still didn't say it. And of course you didn't point it out because you can't. It starts from 7:09 and she never said "let it go" as you're suggesting. But like I do with all people who don't admit when they're wrong. I'll concede. You win. Now please stop pissing up my leg with your biting wit and incendiary comments.

Sorry for going off topic everyone.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
If he ran for POTUS and declared his campaign a non-violent American Revolution, overnight, we the people could raise for him 100 million dollars, no problem.

Define Potus! I really like him, not sure what is behind all of this mind you, I do know there are different branches who are good people nontheless, still not exactly on their own, but a part of a group, within a group, within a group, but it could be so compartmentalized they don't know maybe.

But this is a very controlled web, tight. And the best thing people really can do is the one thing they have thought of, they probably have covered, but...they don't bank on that one, is we pull it together, stop reacting, stand still, then form counsels, and give everyone a say, everyone in discussion, even the homeless and the disabled or out of work, with absolute respect for all people, discuss solutions that are Filled with equality, Love, Compassion and Freedom, that are intelligent and not red necked, or you'll never ever have unity. No, the rest of us, the disabled, elderly, single moms, and all the out of work, poor, or working poor are not going to sacrifice ourselves, say we're evil for not suriving or being healthy in this hellzone and not born so lucky and privileged to be a young, healthy dominant land on his feet male.

So I really really suggest, doing the right thing. Not the brain washed thing. Not the social darwinsism thing. Not the peckign system pyramid thing, not put anyone down thing, not the divide and conquer thing, and not the apathy thing, but the HUMAN THING, and then start to manage our own affairs as a team, and adopt overseas regions.

I don't go for dictators if thats what Potus means!

edit on 23-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

THis is will be the final time I am going to rebutt this. If u want to figure it out that research yourself instead of believing what ever people tell u. As far as the twin towers, it callapse from the point of impact of the plane. In this picture u can clearly see this. Notice how the top of the building is intact, the callaspe section started from the plane's impact area not at the bottom as people claim in a control demolition. If u want more proof look for it yourself or watch the video of the callapse. There is more detail info on this subject. I'm not going to mention the windows blowing out u can logically figure that out yourself or look it up.

debunking911.com...

As for tower 7. Here is a clip of a fireman on scene talking about evacuating people from tower 7 because it was leaning and will callapse.

www.youtube.com...

And here is the clip of tower 7 callapsing not 7 secs but 13 secs at least.

www.youtube.com...=95

I'm done and not wasting anymore of my time on this. I prob can debunk just about everything the truthers claim, but don't have time to debate everything, u can find out yourself just by looking it up.

Bottom line is, it doesn't make logical sense to plan the demolision of wtc 7 when there is only 2 planes involved. I mean if they can get away with what they have so far then they can at least figure out basic math. 2=2 not 2=3

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I emplore Jessie for making a stand like this. But how stupid are these women on the view? Is anybody with me on this? They clearly blindly accept whatever explanation the media throws at them. The younger women made a comment so stupid about the "institute of steel building" that I almost # my pants laughing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Does anyone know the name of his new book?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Oh I love Mr. Ventura, Predator was a great film and I still watch that to this day ha ha.
At least someone has enough balls to talk! ha ha XD

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Great interview. Barbara Walters was so uncomfortable that she kept her head down the whole time. Reason being is that she is in the Council on Foreign Relations and knows everything he said has some truth to it. Wonderful to watch that faceoff......

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
WHAT A CHAMP-WHAT A CHAMP--HOPE HE MAKES A CHEM-TRAIL SHOW----EMAIL HIM AND ASK LIKE I DID

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AvidWatcher

It's ok.. I for one accept your apology...

You know what? I was trying to keep it light hoping you would really see the point...I was hoping that you would use your head without me having to explain what she clearly said.

I told you that I did NOT Quote her word for word... I despise those that cannot listen... you make people repeat themselves because you want to prove how RIGHT you are.

Whoopie said and now I QUOTE...

"The biggest drag about this is that even if we get the answers...even if you are right, even if the others guy's are right...people aren't coming back...that's the biggest drag of all."

When I.. ME.. TRACE.. heard that .. I heard.. Let' it go! Nothing we can do about it now.

It's odd that I heard that and so did Jesse... because he said... "We need to educate so it doesn't happen again."

I watch what people say concerning this issue. People that are in the public eye that can sway people's minds. Whoopie wants to always run her mouth but she refuses to look at the facts and puts those down that want the truth out!

I mean really... who told you I could piss uphill??

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

OMG...I didn't know Barb was on CFR... wow........................ thanx for the tip! That explains a lot..specially when good ole rosie was trying to seek answers and she was fired over it!!! Wow..thanx

edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: stroke error

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

Is there a boo button? I want to boo you.. O wait..

The firemen also screamed.. Get em out there, we're going to PULL THE BUILDING!!!!

Your opinions and your science is ridiculous!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
'Why the Bush administration?'

Wow.. just wow.

Aside from that, Jesse is the man.. we need more men of a political background standing up for the common man/woman. Interesting this was actually broadcasted though.
edit on 23/3/2011 by diamount because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Ron Paul/ Jesse Ventura 2012!

I believe this will never happen. Because I believe "the people" do not elect the president. I think that Jesse knows better than to stick his neck out like that and end up like all of the other victims of TPTB. He knows this. I believe that he knows his boundary limits. Just my own opinion.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Thanks for accepting my apology. And you're welcome. Now you know what quotation marks are for. I accept paypal. Because what you heard wasn't what she said. Next time we'll cover the difference between paraphrasing and misquoting.

The piss up my leg comment was yours about the stars you got for your posting. Because I guess what's popular is always more important than the truth.

Oh wait..........I meant to say yeah you're right.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
reply to post by GodIsPissed

THis is will be the final time I am going to rebutt this. If u want to figure it out that research yourself instead of believing what ever people tell u. As far as the twin towers, it callapse from the point of impact of the plane. In this picture u can clearly see this. Notice how the top of the building is intact, the callaspe section started from the plane's impact area not at the bottom as people claim in a control demolition. If u want more proof look for it yourself or watch the video of the callapse. There is more detail info on this subject. I'm not going to mention the windows blowing out u can logically figure that out yourself or look it up.

debunking911.com...

As for tower 7. Here is a clip of a fireman on scene talking about evacuating people from tower 7 because it was leaning and will callapse.

www.youtube.com...

And here is the clip of tower 7 callapsing not 7 secs but 13 secs at least.

www.youtube.com...=95

I'm done and not wasting anymore of my time on this. I prob can debunk just about everything the truthers claim, but don't have time to debate everything, u can find out yourself just by looking it up.

Bottom line is, it doesn't make logical sense to plan the demolision of wtc 7 when there is only 2 planes involved. I mean if they can get away with what they have so far then they can at least figure out basic math. 2=2 not 2=3

They got away with blaming it on Oswald.

I think the towers fell from gravity and heat weakened the steel. One side of the towers only had one I-beam clip. The others had two. One I beam clip was enough to handle the building. But throw in two 767's and fire weakened steel and you got a disaster waiting to happen. I am graduating my two year course on welding technology. I personally asked my instructor, he then showed me a single I-beam clip at the college welding shop. One clip to support all of that load. It was within design specs for the towers. What was not in the design specs was the ability for the towers to keep "withstanding such a force outside of the original design specifications. They can and did take the impact. They held up pretty good I thought.

I am leaning towards "them" letting it happen to reap the rewards of big business for the Military Industrial Complex. cough, cough Cheney, cough, cough.

Oh, and who cares about building number 7? I don't. This was all a huge cluster----- to distract from the real issues. I believe the "guy" who started the whole building number 7 conspiracy was a government agent ordered to throw everybody off of the real trail. "Let them spend all of their time investigating a moot happening to distact the masses."

Just my opinion because like you, I do not wish spending any more time with building number seven.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Because I guess what's popular is always more important than the truth.

The truth. Whats that? I see dumb remarks get 15 stars. Someone posts what is really going on and they are ignored. I guess this is ATS's new policy. People would rather it be aliens or explosives. Sometimes the research isn't worth it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Hm, I guess I can give you a star for not taking something that someone said, and twisting it around to something that was never said in the first place.
I dislike the woman, but what she stated is kind of true. Yes it would be nice for everyone to know the truth, but it will not bring back the fallen.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What is up with the programming director or guest director on "The View"? Are they perhaps truthers in disguise? First Alex Jones and then Jesse Ventura! Or is this all part of the plan? I'll let you decide for yourself but I will clearly put this in the category of 911 truth winning.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join