It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Wakes up the Audience on "The View"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Starred and Flagged
Thanks.

While I do NOT buy any of the 911 conspiracies, I know darned well that Jesse V sure as heck has a lot of people sweating about most of his subject matter.

Here's some food for thought: by coming out so publicly with a cable series and now a book, Jesse isn't only trying to make a buck, he's purchasing "accident" insurance.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Ummm ok...

This isn't a popular idea that Jesse is trying to get people to see...
on that note... what he says in his show and book he backs up facts...

I do appreciate what you say...but sorely disagree with it...

thanks for keeping it respectful

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

edit on 26-3-2011 by dwmjr1985 because: These are not the droids you are looking for.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by tracehd1

I dont trust Jesse "the body" Ventura anymore than i trust Alex Jones.

Some of you people are ridiculously naive. Obviously, the result of ignorance of how the world really works.

Simply reading philosophical texts like Nietzsche, Spinoza, Machiavelli, Hobbes, Bacon, or for that matter, lookng up the religion Alex Jones' prodigious Texan family upholds (he claims his family were one of the original founders of Texas) Calvinism, will graduate you to a more sophisticated understanding of the world.

People never want to understand that. It is nothing else but cognitive dissonance to want to trust Jesse Ventura. Frankly, a Former Navy seal, radical leftist wrestler, governor of minnisota, and now conspiracy 'exposer' should be enough to indicate that this guy is simply an opportunist.

Philosophy is where the answer lies. Because i have bothered to study philosophy: both religious and secular, i now understand that unfortunately, appearances are designed to be decieving.

The people in power DO NOT have a conentional, judeo-christian system of morality. Good, is not always what it appears on the surface, and same with evil. lying, can serve a good end, and therefore justify the act of lying.

I have no definitive proof that Jesse Ventura is lying, but nonenthless i assume he is. I base this assumpion on the reality of the gnostic/pagan religious disposition of the establishment.

Yet you believe that the government never lies? Or is it this specific issue that you feel they are not lying about? Don't most politicians fall under the same label that you have given Jesse, being simply an opportunist.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Governments arent interested in being just, but as Leo Strauss explains, a "judicious combination of justice and injustice". They are naturalists. Just as nature is both good and evil, and likewise man, so to will his government be good and evil. Evil, for creating "new modes and orders", and good for maintaining those orders.

How is nature evil?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Haha that's awesome, they tried so hard to discredit Jesse and he slayed them. That's a win for conspiracy theorists for sure, and it's exposing this material to a broader kind of audience also.
edit on 26-3-2011 by OdinBoss429 because: bad grammar

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You said how you were happy that Jesse woke up the view... but I don't think he did. No way Barbara is awake, I can tell you that much. When she talked about how horrible it was to accuse the President of killing 3000 people.. I was like, "Are you that blind? That naive?"

First off, I can't stand the view and don't watch it much. I do love Jesse and I wish to God he would run for President. It's like having the kick ass of Arnold with the honesty of Abraham Lincoln. Yes, I find him a very honest and sincere man. Personally I don't think any country would screw with us with Jesse in office. I also think that black ops would become more 'grey' with him in charge. Yes, some of it is needed... but at least I know he would never agree to anything that would hurt the country.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Starred and Flagged
Thanks.

While I do NOT buy any of the 911 conspiracies, I know darned well that Jesse V sure as heck has a lot of people sweating about most of his subject matter.

Here's some food for thought: by coming out so publicly with a cable series and now a book, Jesse isn't only trying to make a buck, he's purchasing "accident" insurance.

While what you say may be true, I just hope it doesn't hurt his chances for office if he decides to run again. You know how talking about this stuff can make people look like nuts. My wife and I are from Minnesota and I can tell you that while not everyone there agreed with everything he did as Govenor... he sure was respected and liked.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
You know what the best part about the fact that it was Jesse Ventura here and not anyone else?

It's the fact that it does not come from some basement conspiracy theorist. This man was a Mayor.. This man was governor (whom btw the people of Minnesota loved and would have re-elected him in a heartbeat had he sought a second term).. This man is ex special forces in the US military...

A good face to represent the rest of us IMO

And lets not forget his role in the predator film =) ... and wrestling fame .. lol

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alienmojo

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Starred and Flagged
Thanks.

While what you say may be true, I just hope it doesn't hurt his chances for office if he decides to run again. You know how talking about this stuff can make people look like nuts. My wife and I are from Minnesota and I can tell you that while not everyone there agreed with everything he did as Govenor... he sure was respected and liked.

While I really do like Jesse very much and would love to see him in office, I can't see that ever happening.. with all the conspiracy theory stuff and claims he's made ( true or not ) .. I can't see him ever being allowed near presidency ..

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by amfirst

ya you have to include the time in the collapse when the charges were going off...

ya know.. that famous vid of the firefighters on the phone?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Yes, the Barbara Walters, Diane Sawyers belong to several groups, similar to Bilderbergs, etc.
Details of these meetings (funnily) don't surface. Hmmmmmm ......

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Great stuff here. It is true that the average citizen gets most of their information from the MSM, which as stated before, is directly controlled by TPTB.

For the longest time, I tried to educate my ex-gf on conspiracies such as 9/11, and Vietnam. Every time I would start talking about it, she would get really depressed and ask me to stop. She would say she just wants her chance at a normal life... to work, raise kids, and retire, etc. She just could not accept the fact that her government would ever do something like harm its' own citizens.

She, being the "average citizen", couldn't handle the truth. Their whole world would come crashing down once they realize everything they believed in was a sham. No matter how much truth you throw at these people, they will continue to deny it to themselves, repress it and live life comfortably in ignorance.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rydizz

I agree with what you say. I actually have turned around people that you speak of. These people cannot bury their heads in the sand. We can't let them because we can't fight this without them. We're doomed if we do. Of course I do believe that David can take down Goliath. Hopefully we being David can do that.

Love you're Avatar btw.. to cute..

edit on 27-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura's show is one of the best shows on t.v. Unfortunately, just mention the word "conspiracy" and the sheep look the other way. The man has some pretty big balls for speaking the truth.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
We'll see how long it is before he catches some crazy disease or something. And if he doesnt I think I'll side with TraceHD. A lot of people on this thread seem to forget about disinformation. Why not throw jesse out there to make all the conspirists think they have someone on thier side when really he isn't divulging enough information that isn't already researchable or available online. I trust him just as much as I do Alex jones, which ain't saying much

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
jesse has the charm.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join