It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Wakes up the Audience on "The View"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by switching yard

I've seen one episode of the View, and though it was agonizing, I did learn one thing....that those women on that show, and many other shows like it, are way leftist....and are bought and paid for!

There's nothing leftist about The View. In the slightest.

If you did some reading instead of watching The View you might come to understand the left - right paradigm a little better.

Next you'll be telling us Bill O'Reilley is a Communist

A typical response from a believer of intervention, and not individualism.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by diddy1234
He should have just clothes lined the girls then shouted out 'I ain't got time to bleed'
Then ran off.

Here in the UK we only knew him from the WWF wrestling days.

His latest book does sound very interesting though

I'm from the south in GA, so I know him from his wrestling days as well, lol.
Buy the book, there's alot people should know about that they simply dismiss or just don't know. Or care.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
They were warned repeately for more than a year before 9/11, and did nothing to prevent it.

Can you call 9/11 an inside job on this argument alone?

I think so.

But there are so many more arguments to call it an inside job!

Americans, hello? Are you sleeping?

Gulf Of Tonkin.

9/11

When will you make them stop?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I can't understand how American people (or even the whore world) deals with what happends to their country. I mean, their own government (well other people are behind the government) kills their own innocent citizens and the people does nothing to prevent it. Some serious and crazy stuff in the CIA are on and of course noone knows about them. They keep secrets not only from the US citizens but from the whole world. Secrets that could change our reality. How can you people just sit in front of your TV and have a tea ? How much have they brainwashed you ? Please wake up.

I'm tired of the celebrities and these brainwashing TV Shows they have for you to watch everyday to just turn off your minds and stop thinking. They kill innocent people in the whole world just to get the oil. They want you just to be a slave without even noticing. See what happens with Libya. They're not there cause of Gaddafi , just for the #ing oil. They don't kill Gaddafi but just inoccent people. We see all these crazy stuff going on everyday of our life and we do nothing to change it at all. Because people just cares about Justin Bieber and other #ing hilarious stuff. What the hell is wrong with us ? We watch a war happening over innocent people and we find it normal ?!
edit on 23-3-2011 by DexCS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by seberhar
reply to post by GlennCanady

This just made my day. S&F. The book is a really good read too. It was one of the main reason I woke up. The man is truly inspiring. Hope he does more shows like this.

PS I want to shake that hasselbeck chick until she gets it.

PS Whoopie NEEDS TO LEAVE and never come back to this country because she is and has made America forever more dumber for existing in it. I don't hate anyone but I am really starting to Hate that thing. Whoopie is so liberal and nothing she says ever makes sense unless she is quoting someone smarter.

Elisabeth is so hot, she also is the most conservative. Two things I love in my women.

I swear Barbra could interview a garbage can and make it interesting lol. Jesse did a great job and more and more America is waking up to the constant raping we are taking but sadly i think its not going to stop them in time.

Boycot Whoopie

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
All they did was interupt him the whole way through the interview...

Its great hes trying to get information out there but...Let the man speak!!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Dear Whoopie,

I cannot believe what I just heard you say,

" Those 3000 Americans are NOT coming back, let it go" Are you kidding me Whoopie? I'm coming after your dog Whoopie. I'm going to feed him GasX until he explodes...dont' worry about coming after me...You can't bring him back...

You heartless BleEP!
Had you and others like you stood up and fought for what our Great Fathers fought for, our Country might not be in the mess it's in now. As a matter of fact I know this country wouldn't be where we're at now. A Constitution built so that every single man has the same GOD GIVEN RIGHTS AS THE NEXT! I know we're not in Africa but you do live here now. Don't get that comment twisted either dear. I see all your work you do for the home-land and I applaud you for it, but then you kick 3000 Americans on this soil? *WE* are apart of you're family now...USA.

Fight for the brothers and sisters that were killed for Wall Street and Corp. Interest. Mothers and Fathers and Sons and Daughters and Nieces and Nephews and Cousins and GrandMothers and GrandFathers and GodParent's and Friends... HERO's were killed by evil greedy people. Get off your ass and examine all the evidence that people, like me, like pilots, like students, like scientist have complied and can prove without a shadow of a doubt who did what. Follow the money and the lies and the hard cold black and white undisputed concrete f**king evidence and it goes right back to Bush and Cheney!!!!

Come on girl, I know your smarter then that.........................................................right?

Sincerely,

Trace A. Harless

Ps... can you tell Elisabeth to tell Hannity to take GasX? thanks...
edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1
edit on 23-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: I want Hannitys butt to explode.

Boy great post, I'm glad you said this, I was thinking the same thing when she said that, How dare she say that these people are just gone and never coming back, She compared it to someone putting down a family pet.
NO Whoopie Gone but not forgotten, NEVER FORGOTTEN, they will never come back but their memory lives on and they will not die in a lie, the families need closure and answers and so does this country. extra DIV

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You know what the best part about the fact that it was Jesse Ventura here and not anyone else?

It's the fact that it does not come from some basement conspiracy theorist. This man was a Mayor.. This man was governor (whom btw the people of Minnesota loved and would have re-elected him in a heartbeat had he sought a second term).. This man is ex special forces in the US military...

A good face to represent the rest of us IMO

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Ron Paul/ Jesse Ventura 2012!

oh yes
perfect
i would vote for them.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
We could get sixteen years out of a Jesse Ventura and Ron Paul flip flop presidency. Time enough to heal our country economically and morally. As long as we allow the shadows to be taller than souls. It will never happen.

God bless Jesse Ventura I fear he is going the way of the Kennedys.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When a repeat thread has more stars and flags than all the previous threads, including the original, combined, it's no wonder I see more and more topics in the Rant forum daily complaining about what ATS has become. This subject is important, but please, use the search function next time or at least give credit to previous threads, state that it's been a year, and you think the subject needs to be brought back up.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
You know what the best part about the fact that it was Jesse Ventura here and not anyone else?

It's the fact that it does not come from some basement conspiracy theorist. This man was a Mayor.. This man was governor (whom btw the people of Minnesota loved and would have re-elected him in a heartbeat had he sought a second term).. This man is ex special forces in the US military...

A good face to represent the rest of us IMO

Yeah, we have experts in all fields talking. Like Tom Sullivan former explosives Loader for Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI), a professional controlled demolition company talking about the controlled demolitions on 911

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Hi Glenn,
I can say that honestly that is the first and only time I will watch the view.

Jesse is the man.

Thanks Jesse.

You are the bomb diggity.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Thanks for posting the interview with Jesse. He definately speaks his mind. If you haven't read his other book, "Don't Start The Revolution Without Me!", I recommed it as it covers more of his political background as a mayor and how he came to be the governor of Minnesota.

Good find on that interview. S&F.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Nick Rockefeller told Russo about 'an event that would allow us to invade Afghanistan and Iraq' some eleven months before 9/11 and foretold the fact that the 'War on Terror' would be a hoax wherein soldiers would be looking in caves for non-existant enemies.

Council of the Americas May 6 2002

Dick Chenney praises Rochefeller

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Great reply. It is not necessarily the money but the LOVE of money... and the ABSOLUTE corruptible power that comes with it.

It is the biggest conspiracy of all... that you cannot live without government so give them your money and shut up... or else. But they don't have to shut up. They (the "We the People") have bought it, hook line and sinker. They are standing smack dab in the middle of a wild fire and still cannot see the forest for the trees.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

To add on, the CIA knew about the potential conspiracy brewing about operatives planning to attack the WTC but seeing as they were an Intelligence agency, leaking this information back to the FBI & Military would compromise other intelligence gathering operations. They knew the threat but down played it for the sake of their own Agencies profit. There is a huge gap in communication between CIA and our national agencies, everyone wants to be the top-dog and in that process information gets withheld even when lives are in danger.

The CIA should be criminally negligent for withholding information from the FBI & NSA regarding this matter when they could in FACT stopped the situation from the start. Criminal charges against the CIA operatives would never be brought up and followed through.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

awww.. from my heart I say thank-you.. thank-you. I wasn't sure if I was going to offend anyone.. but I thought..this letter is to Whoopie.. I'm sure they'll understand. Again.. much appreciated/ and I really mean that!!! and to those that also starred me... I LOVE YOU GUYS... that means we're starting to come together.. the mass's.. to change.. to educate...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

The Powers that Be = CFR

Originally posted by skeptic_al

How can anyone be taken seriously going on a chat show, and the view of all
chat shows. Might as well go on the Jon Stewart Show.

Ventura has to reach out to the millions of the mindless Americans that don't read, that don't give a hoot about politics or would even have difficulty locating their home state on a map, but would know everything that there is to know about the daytime soaps !

Ventura went to the View because these are the Americans that need to be awoken. Since statistics show that very few Americans read anymore but are educating themselves primarily by what they are told by the media on TV.
The problem being that the media and what we are told is completely controlled by TPTB.

This is why the Internet scares them (TPTB) so and also as to why ATS has the govt. plants here online to discredit people like myself who seek the truth.

Hopefully Ventura reached at least a few of them if they had lost a loved one in Vietnam. It might get them thinking about the concept of how the US has lied to us and killed many Americans before.

Also, since no one has mentioned this here on this thread. Barbara Walters response to Ventura and the concept of Conspiracy Theories is to be expected for she IS a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), as is Katie Couric, Leslie Stahl (60 Minutes) and other leading TV correspondents.

Further examples of the control of the media, and what we are told by the Military Industrial Complex and the Powers that Be..

Barbara Walters
www.cfr.org...

Katie Couric
www.cfr.org...

Leslie Stahl
www.cfr.org...

Dick Cheney
www.cfr.org...

BTW....Who owns ATS ?

edit on 23-3-2011 by nh_ee because: typos

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
That is an example of an articulate & educated man explaining conspiracy. He is someone you know they want to get rid of. They cant just make him disappear or discredit someone of his caliber. He is as smart as they come. His game is tight.

Every once in a while someone comes along like Jessie and he takes the wind out of the sails of the skeptics and leaves them speechless. I love it, I am a fan.

Not to mention, because he has ruffled feathers, his death would be to obvious.

I agree, it would be to obvious but the TPTB would use the same tactic as Jessie explained about JFK.
It would be a loan gunman. A failure at everything. A nutter with a grudge against Jessie, basically a lot more lies to cover their tracks and use one man, a no-body as a scape-goat.

I hope not though. Jessie's a cool guy and I for one, believe alot off what he says to be true.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join