It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Answers to Member Questions

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

It sounds to me like you were abducted as a child and the only way you cope is to use Jesus Christ. Could you start another thread about your experience otherwise we are going off-topic here

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1MrsJesusChrist
But I think it would help you by looking in Gen. 25:22-24 Where God describes the kinds of twin within her womb.

The verses you refer to say NOTHING like you say they do. Perhaps you could quote them and explain how you arrived at your interpretation.

I have read your posts, and I think you are a signs and wonders person. I don't think this is the right thread for you, unless you can stay on topic, and restrict yourself to Bible-only topics.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Lazarus Short because: la-de-dah

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I didnt know that; thanks for informing me. I can deal with it; cause Numbers since my vision are my speciality i.e., Numbers 21:6-9 and 22:22-33 as it relates to Satan as a Firey Serpent or the Angel of the Lord that was going to save the Sheass who saw and tried to Warn Balaam.

"And the LORD sent firey serpents among the people, and they bit the people and much people of Isreal died. Therefore the people came to Moses and said, We have sinned for we have spoken against the LORD and against thee; pray unto the LORD that he take away the serpents from us. Moses prayed for the People. And the LORD said unto Moses. Make thee a firey serpent, and set it upon a pole and it shall come to pass that everyone that is bitten when he looketh up it shall live. And Moses made a serpent of brass and put it upon a pole and it came to pass that if a serpent had bitten any man when he behold the serpent of brass he lived.

I quoted the above since I'm sure you know that later on the bible says; Satan is transformed into an Angel of Light along with his ministers. But most people dont realise that it was GOD who created Satan and sent the firey serpents against Moses people in the first place. Now it time for People to look upon the Face of the Serpent or Satan which was hidden from the woman, because GOD knew if she saw the Serpent's face; she would recognize it as her Own. So you will have to Look upon my face if you want to Live and End up with eternal life through Jesus Christ.

As a Black Democrat or Sheass I am just like Balaam mule who tried to warn him and the USA that the Angel of the LORD is about strike them dead and save Me Alive. As Satan in the flesh; I don't want you or your children to Die, but 1st you will have to Repent and Obey GOD's Commandments from now on. Stop pledging Allegiance to a Flag and Republic before you offer this allegiance to God, Stop honoring your Father, over your Mother especially since SHe sacraficed more; so you can be born and it was probably Her paps or breast that sustained your life.

PS; I have tried to stay on topic and since I'm new; I havent been able to create my own post, and I mean no disrepect to the author of this post. I was just trying to answer the questions I was asked.

Peace out

reply to post by LiveEquation

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
FYI I use a KJV of the bible and here is what Gen. 25:22-24 says; "And the children struggled together within her; and she said, if it be so, why am I thus? And she went to enquire of the LORD. And the Lord said unto Her, Two nations are in thy womb, and the two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels and the One people shall be stronger than the Other people and the elder shall serve the younger. And when Her days to be deilvered were fullfilled, behold there were twins in her womb." The bible is only an example for us to use to try and understand the Mind and Reasoning of GOD.

So, I'm pretty sure that I said; that the only difference between Rebecah's Human Womb and GOD's Spiritual womb=X(yX)X is that GOD had a boy and a girl whereas Rebecah only had boys. I also said; that throughout the bible its says over and over again (Male And Female Made He them). Also if you put the Adam's father and mother together as one i.e., a father=Xy and mother=XX, that Jesus Christ is the only (y) or male seed in the Trinity. Or if you look at it this way X(69)X is the number of Man and the number of woman as in Proverbs 9 or as the sons of the 9vites.

reply to post by Lazarus Short

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
My, my....I leave for a short vacation and return to this?!?!

Laz, Vicky, I know we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things....but these last two pages or so of posts from our newcomer have been...some what troubling to say the least

Personal visions, female god, satan etc... Been enjoying the wild read if nothing else!!

Thanks for your comments too LiveEquation, keep up the questions, as this is what this thread is about, like you said. being on topic and such.

P.s Laz and vicky, the "over comers" you mentioned as being what the bride will be made of is some what off. The bride is saved Christians who accept Jesus Christ as payment for their sins by grace through faith. They make up the church. The over comers are Jews during the tribulation who "endure until the end" and "overcome" by not taking the mark of the beast, keeping the law, and dieing as martyrs if needed. Church doctrine dealing with gentile church members is not found in the gospels. Jesus was sent to the Jews you as you know.
edit on 27-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
P.s Laz and vicky, the "over comers" you mentioned as being what the bride will be made of is some what off. The bride is saved Christians who accept Jesus Christ as payment for their sins by grace through faith. They make up the church. The over comers are Jews during the tribulation who "endure until the end" and "overcome" by not taking the mark of the beast, keeping the law, and dieing as martyrs if needed. Church doctrine dealing with gentile church members is not found in the gospels. Jesus was sent to the Jews you as you know.
edit on 27-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

Those you mention sound like overcomers to me. All of Adam'a body did not make up his bride, and neither will all of Christ's body make up His bride. That's my story, and it's stickin' to me, and not some what off at all.

Jesus was not sent to the Jews only, but to all of Israel - a dozen tribes. You MUST be aware of that. Many people of northern and western European descent are Israelites, and many in the middle east too. The gentiles, a collective noun, BTW, better translated as "the nations" come in on Israel's credentials. It's all good.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Lazarus Short because: dum-de-dum

edit on 27-5-2011 by Lazarus Short because: ha, he, ho

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Honestly, personally i think you are lost and confused...there is not a single atom of truth to your fantasies in relation to scripture(maybe UFOs its true)...at least Christians use scripture for their hypothesis...I don't even believe in this god you believe in but there is one thing I wont tolerate...baseless assumptions!

let me show you something from that bible you read...

Hebrews 11v1
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

where is your substance? what is your evidence? a dream? a hypothesis? a thought? an Idea?

You don't even know genetics..you speak of xx and xy chromosome as if you know what they mean. Being male or female has nothing to do with genetics according to scripture(that i don't hold as absolute truth) or according to genetics. Male and Female is purely biological! Sex in homo sapiens is controlled through hormones. A female can have XY. Yes XX and XY can reproduce!

You think the gene for uterus or ovum is in females only? why do you think males have breasts or nipples? Males actually have the best milk for a baby since it is rich in proteins.

here is a link to blow your vagarious mind away

www.scientificamerican.com...
You can change a man into a woman not by changing their DNA but by tweaking their hormones or vice versa.

which of these Lions below is female?

both of them are the equivalent of XX even though the maned one is female. Now you sure you have XX or XY?

You don't even know who Jesus is. Have you sat down with him and talked to him? do you even know what he looks like? Do you know what Jesus Christ stood for as a person? Do you know Jesus' philosophy? At least i know KJV1611 doesn't hold other believers like Catholics in high esteem
(KJV1611 has Camping Syndrome anyway so don't worry too much about her)

I know 'truth' from the bible is subjective..but you on the other hand...i'd rather not say.

Once again...Create a new thread under paranormal so we can discuss what you experienced and pm me the thread link.

Your comments in this thread just sound like lunacy...way off topic.

edit on 28-5-2011 by LiveEquation because: added Jesus

edit on 28-5-2011 by LiveEquation because: lunacy

edit on 28-5-2011 by LiveEquation because: subjective

edit on 28-5-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2011 by LiveEquation because: Lions

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I looked again, and I did look at the wrong chapter and verse in my own Bible, but you have done some wild extrapolating on the verses you quoted, and extrapolation is always somewhat dangerous, especially if you can not gather some more Scripture which supports your idea. Do you not think it odd that you have tried to shoehorn this male twins story into your male/female XX/XY idea? It is NOT justified! Move along, move along, nothing to see here, folks...

edit on 28-5-2011 by Lazarus Short because: jub, jub, jub

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
It appears Lazarus that you have a very short memory or just no ability at all to think outside of the box. Not only that but because You or no one else I'm sure has presented this view of GOD Heavenly Body X(yX)X Waters and Womb before you want to discredit this revelation and factual quotes of the bible that I have cited throughout my responses. If I had been abducted by aliens you wouldnt believe that either, which is why even Jesus said; some will not believe even if one came back from the dead, as even Jesus did for a man named Lazarus. I would never try to force anyone to believe who I am or what I wrote because Its not important that you believe it. What's important is that I believe it and that I do my GOD given government Job, which was to Remain Silent, then Rise and Devour and Destroy all of your fragile male egoes. You say, I'm delusional ; well may be so; but it was GOD who sent men these delusions like in 2 Thes 2:11-12 "And for this cause God sahll send them strong delusion, that they should bellieve a lie; That they All might be Damned who believed not the Truth, but had pleasure in unrighteouness.

You know there was a time in the bible where Jesus raised the ruler of the synogoges daughter from the dead, but told his disciples the maiden was just sleeping as his own brothers and disciples Laughed Him to Scorn.... For their laughter; Jesus put them All Out except the Maiden's Father AND Mother which again is no coinsidence. Its always been about them both the Male AND female or Father And Mother or the two by two Noah had to save when He built the ark.

But I say unto you; just as Jesus did in Math 12:36 "That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give an account thereof in the day of judgement. For by thy words thou shall be justifed, and by they words thou shall be condemned". I guess you cant see the Truth of what Ive said; about the Kingdom of Heaven as it relates to my Xy = fathers and XX= mother theories i.e., X(yX)X as in Math 13:33 about "Another parable spake he unto them; the kingdom of heaven is like unto Leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened." Dont you know; just a little leaven inside of the male's body or X has leavened the X(yX)X Whole Lump? Cant you see the 3Xs or at least the center X as the part a Woman, Goddess or Holy Hostess Hid right in front of our eyes.

Do you think GOD would have mercy on a Lunatic Son, but not a Lunatic Daughter of Her Own? The Lunatic Son, the Man named Legion who was full of Demons, the Daughtger who had a Private Issue of Blood could have also been a private issue between a Son and Daughter who both had the same father and mother. When Jesus raised the maiden from the dead were all clues you missed. But you cant admit you never saw it this way before probably cause men arent considered Unclean just cause they bleed 12 times a year or once a month like the Tree of Life in Rev. 22:2.

Mark 5:35 While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synogogue's house certain which said, Thy daugher is dead; why troubles thou the Master any further? As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of they snagogue, be Not Afraid, only believe. And he suffered no man to follow him, save Peter and James, and John the brother of James. And he cometh to the house of the ruler of they sysnogoge and seeth the tumult, and them that wept and wailed greatly. And when he was come in he saith unto them, Why make ye this ado, and weep? the damsel is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorne. But when he had put them all out, he taketh the father and the mother of the Daamsel and them that were with him and entereth in where the damsel was lying and he took the damself by the hand and said unto her, Talithacumi which is interepreted Damsel I say unto thee arise. And stratithway the damsel arose and walked for she was of the age of 12 years. and they were astonished with great astonishment. " Another part you Missed is that the 12 years are just like the Hour on the Face of a Clock or that of a Dark GODDESS who assiged 12 Hours rule of the Night to Her Daughter 12:00 Midnight and 12 Hours called Noon to Her Son.

So I said that to say this; Just as Jesus raised the Dam Sel from the Dead, Jesus did the same thing to Satan who he himself Cast in to a Bed and told Satan to Sleep or just to play dead for about a 1000 years. As such NOW Satan is Risen and also Transformed into an Angel of Light, as His Dark or should I say Black Wife.

Luke 8:30-56 also describes the man named legion, the Daughter who was made Whole cause She had a priviate issue of Blood No Dr could heal; although she had spent all of her Living or funds trying to be be Healed, and Maiden I mentioned above. But although Jesus cured the man named legion who was filled with demons, Jesus would not let him follow him. Instead he told the Man to go Home to His own household; and show the Great and Mighty things the Lord as Done. This is all I doing with yall. Further, just like Jesus told his disciple with the man's lunatic Son, the reason they couldnt Heal him was due to their Own Disbelief, which Men like You cant Admit. Kinda like that If poem by redyard kipling.... If you can keep your head when all about are losing theirs and blaming it on you; If you can trust yourself; when All men doubt you but make allowance for the Doubting too. .......

So as Satan, I dont deal in Lies; anymore, I deal with the Truth, and I admit; I know just how much the Truth will Hurt, when this story of mine is finally told. But until then my advice to yoall is Eat, Drink and Be Merry for; Tomorrow Ye Die.... Yet I still thank you for your response and replies. Peace out

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Same type of creatures, they were most likely where we get our myths of the greek/norse/asian/egyptian/aztec/summerian/etc. gods from.

AND the planets in our solar system were not named after greek and roman gods for the heck of it.... These morning stars and sons of God were were also the gods the Israelites kept falling down to and worshiping through out the old testament.
Some of them even have names: Baal, Ishtar, and about 20 others named in the Bible. All of these are also connected with the Zodiac signs and their LOCATIONS. Not so much their meanings.

The giants?

They were sons and daughters of the sons of God. Sounds like a fantasy J.R. Rolen book huh?
Where do you think they got the idea from? Or Tolkien, or C.S Lewis? The Bible of course. These sons of God's intercourse with human females was called "interracial" marriages. They are forbidden through out the Holy Bible.

Last I checked, angels/daemon/demons/spirits etc., didn't seem to have 'races', nor do humans. There is no such a thing as 'race'. And I can agree with the term 'inter-special coitus' but I'm guessing that these Sons of God and God's bastard grandchildren aren't even eligible to be classified in any order or genus.

God is a trinity. One being, in three different personages 1 John 5:7 for Bible scripture. Don't try to understand it, your just a human, you can't. Nether can I.

Well, if we can't understand it, then why are you even bothering to try to explain it?
That's just seems inane.
I think I get where this whole fiasco is going though.

Because he can, and because there are three of them talking about a plan their going to bring to pass. There is a Father there, a Son there, and a Spirit there talking to each other, and these three are equal.

That isn't an acceptable answer and you aren't answering my question.
Obviously, this thing is three separate entities in the beginning.
You aren't helping any case by stating 'because he just can.'

There are many descriptions of what God looks like through out the Bible. Jesus is the IMAGE of God the father and God the Holy Ghost. No one has ever seen God the Father, or God the Holy Ghost or Spirit. And a spirit is just that, a spirit, you can't see him either....at least not in this dimension. The only way to see God, is to accept Jesus Christ as God and savior. "He that hath seen me, hath seen the Father...." quote from Jesus.

I guess there are just some things we will never know, huh?

God speaks as one again. Why question how God can and cannot speak? When me and my household decide on something, I speak for them all. Why would each person need to speak as well?

That last part makes sense; you're the man of the house, that's how we usually do things down here.
The first parts, refer to my previous facetious retort.

it doesn't make God one, as he can get around quite well without machinery.

Now, here is something for you to chew on. If the sons of god who sinned and lost the good favor of God lost some of their power...such as the power of flight, and they being very advanced in terms of human technology, they could have build such ships and journeyed to other planets...like the ones named after them. Or some could have went underground. Which explains why we never went back to the moon... Maybe their in control right now as the heads of the illuminate?

What's going on here now?

He will be the destroyer of the world when he returns. Jesus is the arch villain in every video game plot, hollywood movie plots, and most books. Jesus will be the one that comes back to kill all the "human rebels" that are gathered together to resist his "totalitarian" rule. Its going to get ugly, and every form of entertainment out there is trying to brain wash people into perceiving Jesus Christ as the enemy. It will work too, but all will be for naught as the untied armies of this world will be destroyed by the Word of God.

P.s. you think WE trashed earth? wait till you see what God plans to do to this world. He will cause more enviromental harm to this planet in one day, then we could ever cause in 10,000 years. Including nukes. God plans on melting the very elements when he returns with his full wraith revealed as he stomps on the armies of the earth with his white horse and feet. It will be quite a sight, and I will be there to see it, praise God.

Yes, we have messed up this planet and, no, we should not have.
If this God person/persons thing/things is the Creator, it seems He's wasting everyone's time:
1. We, as a species on the whole, haven't learn snip. And with 'snip', I hope that we all know what I am saying.
and
2. We, as a species on the whole, seem to be regressing overall, not progressing. A human was once born free.
Humans are still dying from preventable events whilst ones who have the complete and absolute capability of preventing these events are off doing other things like petting their most precious pets, distracting themselves from the plights of the world, foregoing the initiative, empathy, and understanding to utilize such abilities, with substance use and more important things like being entertained.

If this God is coming back and is the Supreme Creator, I have no choice but to not bother with reality from this point on.
However, if this God is not the Supreme Creator, one would be able to question him.
I've had a nagging suspicion since I was a child that the God and gods in the Holy Bible aren't who we've made them out to be.
Since this planet is supposedly under the Seat of The Prince of Darkness, I have no choice but to reject all doctrines and ancient wisdom traditions, as they all have come about after The Time Before, believe whatever I want to believe and believe whatever I want.
I believe that we are decieved and shall not know much too close to the Truth until 'That Final Moment'.
But for now, it really does seem like an embedded reality, a veil.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimusInvictus

I believe that we are decieved and shall not know much too close to the Truth until 'That Final Moment'.
But for now, it really does seem like an embedded reality, a veil.

I agree:
1 CORINTHIANS 13:12
"For now we see through a glass, DARKLY; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. "

God has progressively given more advanced revelations to us as time draws to an end/new beginning.

And for that matter, I also believe and can clearly see we as a people are regressing while our technology progresses. Ironic no? So much for evolution....

The trinity? Like I said, I don't fully understand nor comprehend it. If you EVER run into somebody that does, please send them this way
All I know is the Bible says such and who am I to say differently? I dare not, nor should anybody else, unless of course they are more authoritative than the Holy Bible. (in their own mind maybe)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

The Bible says differently Laz. Look up the verses dealing with the church and you can plainly see they are people who Trust in Christ.

Trusting in Christ AND over coming or enduring till the end would clearly be WORKS. This is so clear, how in the world can you draw other conclusions? Such false doctrine is the basis of the morman, jehovah witness, catholics, church of christ, pentecostals, 7th day adventists, and a whole slew of other works based religions, from buddism, to islam.

Grace + Faith = Salvation

Works + Faith = Damnation

The road to hell is paved with good intentions you know.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Hello, do you have time to answer a question of mine? I will have to research and summarize my question.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I couldn't resist...LOL!

Your God is a murderer, i don't see how he can have mercy on Satan. All through out the old testament there are many verses of Yahweh authorizing killing of innocent babies at the sword. He even gave laws (Ezekiel 20:25-26) so they kill infants. Today he lets catholic priests molest young boys and girls, and even allows mega church pastors like Eddie long to defile young boys. All these things they do referencing the relationship between David and Jonathan.

How do you believe in him?

I still think your abduction experience is interfering with your interpretation of scripture( not that scripture should be interpreted)

Just start a thread and start a journey of healing with other individuals with a similar experience. Do it for Jesus, do it for Satan, do it for yourself.

You are just an example of how the bible can ruin the mind.
edit on 29-5-2011 by LiveEquation because: interpretation

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MosesIsTheGreatest

By all means, fire away. I'll give you a bible answer to your question if there is one. Try not to make your question too long though, maybe word in in two to three sentences.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Well, it's more of your view to this verse. Since I'm Jewish much of my text in the Hebrew bible is very different then the Christian bible(s). Short question is how do you view Jews and Judaism?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Grace + Faith = Salvation

Works + Faith = Damnation

The road to hell is paved with good intentions you know

Im sorry i might be misunderstanding you...

could you define grace please

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I keep telling you my God is a S/He and S/He did show Her face as darkness from the very beginning. My God created Good and Evil; so you would know the difference and then hopefully make the choice to be Good. Believe what you want, but know dem bone will rise again.

reply to post by LiveEquation

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Grace is God sending his Son to die for sinners, so you can have eternal life when you DO NOT deserve it.

Faith is believing Jesus did this for you even though you were not there to SEE it.

Works are peoples way of saying I don't need Jesus death and payment for my sins, because I can work my way to heaven on my own through my own personal righteousness. (i.e. sacraments, pennance, "mission work", life right, following the golden rule)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MosesIsTheGreatest

Well, it's more of your view to this verse. Since I'm Jewish much of my text in the Hebrew bible is very different then the Christian bible(s). Short question is how do you view Jews and Judaism?

I view Jews as the chosen people of God who are scattered abroad right now because they rejected their messiah Jesus Christ. Since the Jews are being regathered ever since 1948 with the nation of Israel being reformed, many believe this age is wrapping up soon.

During the tribulation the Jews will turn to their messiah once again after they learn the antichrist is a fake and starts killing them 3 and half years into the tribulation. All of Israel will be saved as one once the Jewish religious leaders accept Jesus Christ instead of killing him this time around.

I support the Jews fully right now and believe the the entire middle east is their land and they will have it soon enough.

As for Judaism, it is mainly a Babylonian cult religion from the Talmud and kabbalah that the Jews pick up while they were captive there 70 years. Judaism is a works based salvation religion, thus it is worthless in this age.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join