It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible Answers to Member Questions

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

KJV16111:
I have been thinking about this for some time, and it is time to post. You have treated Vicky badly, and why?

Check her first four posts out on this thread found on page 30 or 31 and you can clearly see she started treating me badly before I ever even replied back to her. Tit for tat. (how's that for Christianity! lol...its not by the way, for either of us)

Are you merely reacting to her self-proclaimed label "Catholic"? Anglo-Catholic, whatever, why are you so rude with another believer when believers live in a hostile world?

Not just that she is catholic, I don't single cults out, I lump them all together usually.

Your bible and hers, I am sure, says to be at peace with all men, as far as is possible. Respect and understanding go a long way, but your arrogance with her has undercut your witness.

I'm not trying the witness to her, nor anyone else on a thread. I witness in person where I can show people from a Bible how they can know they will go the heaven if they died. You can't do that on an impersonal forum. I am not arrogant towards Christians that have other opinions than me, I am only arrogant to cults.
Paul had the same problem about being called arrogant:

2 CORINTHIANS 10:10 "For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech CONTEMPTIBLE." I can relate....

In the Kingdom, some day, you may well have to say to her, "Sorry about that, my bad."
Nah, I probably will not run into many people I speak with on this site in the"kingdom".

You have set yourself up as one to answer Biblical questions, but what about what Paul says about Faith, Hope, and Love? He states that the greatest of them is Love, and Biblical Knowledge did not even get a passing mention.

Yes this passage is right on for how we are to treat....other Christians. She has openly said she was not a Christian, I can quote you it three different places. She is a catholic, and mighty proud of it.

I gave up Catholic-bashing years ago, and I tell you, the Catholics (of whatever variety) can teach Protestants a lot about matters of faith. I say this as an elder brother in Christ - I am 61.

I havn't gave up catholic bashing yet, there is just to much to ignore about their religion and I would being sinning if I did not speak out against it. Many young boys are speaking out about the catholics too.....

As for the church age, I am not much of a chapter and verse guy, as I may have said, but I look for ideas and concepts. I have been shown certain analogies in Biblical timing,

I'm with you 100% so far about the analogies in Biblical timing ....

such as Jesus' time in the grave (not in Hell), which was two days, representing 2,000 years. He appeared very early on the third day, or third millennium. In like manner, the holy place in the temple was 2,000 cubic cubits, and the most holy place was 1,000 cubic cubits, hinting at the length of the Church Age and the Millennial Age.
starting to lose you!!!...hanging on though!!

If you want to study in depth, you can do no better than to study the works of Stephen E Jones, who set the end of the Church Age (or Pentecostal Age) in 1993.
lost you

We exist is some kind of transitional period, much as the disciples waited 40 days for the day of Pentecost.

This would be quite a 40 day wait seeing how its been many a year since the Church age supposedly ended. Lots of people have died since 1994 till now...wonder where they went?
Although I do agree with you as to transitional periods, the book of Matthew, Acts, and Hebrews are all such transitional books. You can throw James in there too for good measure. I don't believe the church began at Pentecost either, as this was a Jewish feast with no significance to Gentiles. The Church age most likely began immediately after the resurrection.

And yes, the Church age is still going on. It will end when Israel accepts their messiah as Jesus Christ. Until then God doesn't just "go stag" if you catch my meaning.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
reply to post by LiveEquation

So you are saying that god gives laws that are not good sometimes?

Sometimes? You haven't read the Bible much huh? Sometimes God does EVIL to people just to get them killed. Sometimes he "plays" with them to prove a point to his 5th cherub, Satan.
Sometimes he even kills Christians because they do wrong. And do you know what all this is called?
It is called Holy, righteous and good as per Romans 7:12. I concur. Amen.
edit on 24-5-2011 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I think you posted verses without a description (I don't want interpretations!). Could you please elaborate on what you posted.

it would'nt help, but will mention again when I had begun to open the Gideon NT (a specific translation/decription/interpretation) is when I heard the voice in the language I was born and throw in some more key scriptures plus what your asking for is a contradiction

notice the importance of the Word (Son) -

He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory -John7

the dead in Christ will rise first.-1Thessalonians4

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are Spirit, and they are life. -John6

There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken -John12

Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.-Revelation21

And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words..Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.-Mattew10

For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.-Luke9

more specifics on the law

But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead. For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death...O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. -Romans7

But if the ministry of death, written and engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which glory was passing away, how will the ministry of the Spirit not be more glorious?-2Corinthian3

The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, “The man who does these things will live by them.”-Galatians3

Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.-Romans3

It was not through law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. For if those who live by law are heirs, faith has no value and the promise is worthless, because law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.-Romans4

For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another -Romans2

there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses. And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter. And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? But we believe that through the grace of the LORD Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.-Acts15

when the kindness and the love of God our Savior toward man appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us -Titus3
www.biblegateway.com...

edit on 24-5-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
Not just that she is catholic, I don't single cults out, I lump them all together usually.

I really ought to give up, because your pride has given you an impenetrable skull, but for the sake of others, I feel bound to make two points:
1. I am Anglo-catholic, not Catholic, it's not the same thing
2. Catholics are Christians. You think otherwise, but man are you going to get such a surprise when you get to Heaven and see all the Catholics there!
It reminds me of the joke about the angel showing new arrivals around Heaven. They come across a walled-off area, and from behind the wall comes singing. One of the new arrivals asks "what's that about?"
"Oh that's the reservation for the Baptists (or insert denomination of your choice). "We don't want to upset them, and they think they're the only ones here"..

Vicky

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

I guess its clear that the truth about your god is that he is both good and evil (His holy spirit does evil too from what you just said, now didn't you just blaspheme his holy spirit? an unforgivable sin?)

edit on 25-5-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

No disrespect, I don't think we should discuss anything anymore...thanks for taking time to respond to my posts though

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveEquation
reply to post by KJV1611

I guess its clear that the truth about your god is that he is both good and evil (His holy spirit does evil too from what you just said, now didn't you just blaspheme his holy spirit? an unforgivable sin?)

edit on 25-5-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

The issue you have brought up is one a student of the Bible might stumble upon sooner or later. You do know, however, that old saw about what most people do when they stumble over the Truth? They pick themselves up, dust themselves off, and go on as if nothing had happened.

Look at this - in Exodus 32, after the golden calf episode, God proposes to Moses that He destroy Israel, and make a new people from Moses' progeny. Moses begs Him to: "...repent of this evil against thy people." This is not the only place in the Bible where the idea of God repenting comes up - another is in Genesis, where He repents that He had made man (before sending the flood). He says about Himself in other places that He does not change, and does not even have the shadow of turning. I can not explain it, I just have to accept it. We also have the issue of evil coming from God. There is just no getting around it - good and evil (as we presently understand evil, and this may be crucial) both come from the Lord.

Such perplexities exist because of the nature of this fallen world/universe. All will be resolved in time, in the reconciliation of all things.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

KJV16111:
I have been thinking about this for some time, and it is time to post. You have treated Vicky badly, and why?

Check her first four posts out on this thread found on page 30 or 31 and you can clearly see she started treating me badly before I ever even replied back to her. Tit for tat. (how's that for Christianity! lol...its not by the way, for either of us)

Are you merely reacting to her self-proclaimed label "Catholic"? Anglo-Catholic, whatever, why are you so rude with another believer when believers live in a hostile world?

Your bible and hers, I am sure, says to be at peace with all men, as far as is possible. Respect and understanding go a long way, but your arrogance with her has undercut your witness.

I'm not trying the witness to her, nor anyone else on a thread. I witness in person where I can show people from a Bible how they can know they will go the heaven if they died. You can't do that on an impersonal forum. I am not arrogant towards Christians that have other opinions than me, I am only arrogant to cults.
Paul had the same problem about being called arrogant:

2 CORINTHIANS 10:10 "For his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech CONTEMPTIBLE." I can relate....

In the Kingdom, some day, you may well have to say to her, "Sorry about that, my bad."
Nah, I probably will not run into many people I speak with on this site in the"kingdom".

You have set yourself up as one to answer Biblical questions, but what about what Paul says about Faith, Hope, and Love? He states that the greatest of them is Love, and Biblical Knowledge did not even get a passing mention.

Yes this passage is right on for how we are to treat....other Christians. She has openly said she was not a Christian, I can quote you it three different places. She is a catholic, and mighty proud of it.

I gave up Catholic-bashing years ago, and I tell you, the Catholics (of whatever variety) can teach Protestants a lot about matters of faith. I say this as an elder brother in Christ - I am 61.

I havn't gave up catholic bashing yet, there is just to much to ignore about their religion and I would being sinning if I did not speak out against it. Many young boys are speaking out about the catholics too.....

As for the church age, I am not much of a chapter and verse guy, as I may have said, but I look for ideas and concepts. I have been shown certain analogies in Biblical timing,

I'm with you 100% so far about the analogies in Biblical timing ....

such as Jesus' time in the grave (not in Hell), which was two days, representing 2,000 years. He appeared very early on the third day, or third millennium. In like manner, the holy place in the temple was 2,000 cubic cubits, and the most holy place was 1,000 cubic cubits, hinting at the length of the Church Age and the Millennial Age.
starting to lose you!!!...hanging on though!!

If you want to study in depth, you can do no better than to study the works of Stephen E Jones, who set the end of the Church Age (or Pentecostal Age) in 1993.
lost you

We exist is some kind of transitional period, much as the disciples waited 40 days for the day of Pentecost.

This would be quite a 40 day wait seeing how its been many a year since the Church age supposedly ended. Lots of people have died since 1994 till now...wonder where they went?
Although I do agree with you as to transitional periods, the book of Matthew, Acts, and Hebrews are all such transitional books. You can throw James in there too for good measure. I don't believe the church began at Pentecost either, as this was a Jewish feast with no significance to Gentiles. The Church age most likely began immediately after the resurrection.

And yes, the Church age is still going on. It will end when Israel accepts their messiah as Jesus Christ. Until then God doesn't just "go stag" if you catch my meaning.

1. Tit for tat is not Christian. You opinion on the other person's Christianity is not relevant.

2. You lump them all together. Again, you are reacting to a label, instead of getting to know a person.

3. You are arrogant to cults. Again, love and humility go a long way, and all can see here that you are alienating people.

4. You will see few people on this forum in the Kingdom? Think again, for God will pour out His Spirit on ALL flesh. On lion and lamb too - how else will they lie down together? On Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, and various Popes too - ouch!

5. Like you, I try to stay upwind of Catholic theology, and I agree it is a cult, but you have got to separate that understanding from the way you treat an individual Catholic believer, or any believer. I used to be a Seventh-Day Adventist, and I now regard the SDA's as a cult, especially now that they have put out their peculiar bible translation, BUT I know that many of them are genuine Christians, and love the Lord.

6. Your party-line witness will not get you far with most people.

7. Um, you could even be wrong once in a while, I know I am.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'd like to know if Jesus Christ aka the Son of God or Bridegroom to Come; will have a real wife of his own, and will Satan,be the bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh inside of Jesus, just like the one inside of the 1st Adam. and finally is Satan now Risen and Reborn as the Daughter of God, Sister Spirit and Wife of Jesus Christ in the flesh of a regular Christian woman?

These are the scripture that suggest; Jesus Christ and Satan will get eventually married.

Eph. 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church; Fore we are members of His body of His flesh and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery but I speak concering Christ"...

Well So Do I which is why I asked If Satan will be His Wife. Especially if GOD used the precious water and blood that fell down to the ground from Jesus's side as he slept on the Cross to make him a suitable wife just as GOD did with the 1st Adam.

So although the stake of the cross put a big hole in Satan's heart, maybe she was just playing dead for about 1000 years.

Rev. 2:24 But unto you, I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan as they sepak; I will put upon you none other burden.

Rev. 3:9 Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behild I will make them to Come and Worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Rev. 19:7-10 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him; for the Marriage of the Lamb is Come and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that She should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white for the fine linen is the rightiousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb.

Rev. 21:9 And there came unto me one of the 7 angels which had the seven vials full of the 7 last plagues and talked with me saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the Bride the Lamb's wife. (Satan is the 7th )

Rev. 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify these things unto you.......17 And the Spiirt and the Bride say Come" Because its the Woman's job to send out the Invitation listing the Groom and Her Father & Mother which are the same; since Jesus Christ and Satan are actually twin brother and sister.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1MrsJesusChrist

Far out! Really, really, really far out!!

I am currently writing a book in the Bride of Christ, so I think I can speak with some authority. First, Satan/Lucifer is not even given provision in the Plan of Salvation. He is going to be thrown bodily into the Lake of Fire, and that (crackle, crackle, crackle) is going to be the end of him, and his demons (fallen angels) as well. You are on the right track about the Bride being made from Christ's body. What is the body of Christ? It, as everyone knows, is the Church, and that is Christianity 101, so do not argue the point. In writing the book, I had just about given up guessing the identity of the Bride, but one day, as my wife and I were returning from a shopping trip [These things come a odd times, and in odd places. As one poet of my acquaintance once wrote, "Sitting on the toilet is a strange place to find you, God."] it came to me: just as God took a part of Adam's body to make his bride, in the same way He will take a portion of the second Adam's (Christ's) body (the Church) to make the Bride. I believe it will the Overcomers.

Where did you get this idea, or is it original?

edit on 25-5-2011 by Lazarus Short because: dum-de-dum

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

As to your religion, I am a Bible believing Christian, as the Bible mentions and teaches. (Independent Baptist if you want to know, but that title doesn't matter)

Catholics are Christians. You think otherwise, but man are you going to get such a surprise when you get to Heaven and see all the Catholics there!

I must disagree. Catholics are not Christians. They serve different gods, worship differently, get sins forgiving differently, religious hierarchy, nicolataism, and many many more differences.

It reminds me of the joke about the angel showing new arrivals around Heaven. They come across a walled-off area, and from behind the wall comes singing. One of the new arrivals asks "what's that about?"
"Oh that's the reservation for the Baptists (or insert denomination of your choice). "We don't want to upset them, and they think they're the only ones here"..

Nice joke
and a lot of truth in it too. I know also know good and well many different denominations will be in heaven...just not the majority of them. Narrow is the way and all that!

P.s. If WE can end the pointless name calling and stick with just arguing our points I would be happy.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yes it is original as it was told to me by GOD in 1995 when I saw something in the bible I had never seen before. What did I see; I saw the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil; was just One Tree and then I looked back and found out Adam lied to Eve about what GOD said by adding God also said they couldnt touch the tree as serpents do naturally. I was told that I Am Woman, Eve, the Bride of Christ and the Anti Christ which scared the #tah wood out of me knowing what being the Anti Christ means. Yet as immediate FEAR raced through my heart; the same small voice who told me who I am, then said Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shawdow of Death, I will Fear No Evil, for I am with thee. I admit the FEAR left but I still cried a lot knowing No One wouldunderstand what I was told.

Eventurally after reading the bible again 2 or 3 more times; I realized that I am Satan in the flesh of regular Christian woman. I was glad I had been baptised twice and that I gave my heart and soul a long time ago to Jesus Christ for safe keeping. Being Satan in the flesh is not impossible because If Jesus could send Satan into Judas at the last supper; Jesus could send Satan into a real woman. Besides that Satan is the 1 in 100 Lost Black Sheep in the Trinity family. Jesus Christ always knew he would have to wait a long time for God to provide him with a wife of his own, just like SHe did with the 1st Adam. And when Jesus was told this; the Bible He rejoiced in the Spirit and called me a Babe. This is also why the Lie Jesus Christ was married to Mary Mag is untrue since He as a Good Man, can only have one wife. She would have to be a Member of the Church and She would be the Bone of His bone and flesh of His flesh that Jesus Christ himself only had by being born from a Virgin Woman. No Man could have GOD's Glory, not even Him and this is why I sad that "As in Heaven, so In Earth" the Father of Jesus Christ is a Female just like His mother in Earth.

The image of God consist of "Male and Female made He Them; and the bible clearly says; GOD is not a man that He shoujld Lie" Rev. 5:2 says No Man in Heaven or In Earth or Under the Earth could unlock the 7 seals, and thats because that Job had to go to His Treacherous Backsliding Sister Judah as the feircest of beast in protection of Her Children. Thanks for your response, but I also want you to know; the perception of Satan will be cast into the lake of Fire; but Now Satan has a New Name; i.e., Mrs. Jesus Christ. Now she come in the name of the Lord, just as the bible says she would do. Jesus is the Sun of God, and Satan has always been Her Lunatic (moonlike) Daughter that was given the Rule of the Night, Season, and Tides. Take a look at Rev. 22;2 as it relates to the Tree of Life, and You will see that the Tree is a She and the scripture describes the PMS cycle of a Woman. Or take at Look at Prov. 9 to see How A Wise Female GODDESS built Her House, Set the Table, Mingled the Wine etc....

Peace out

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The bible is more detailed than you think and its more like a Sure Bet that GOD made between the Alpha and Beta aka Jesus Christ and Satan. It more like a big joke GOD played on Us and as such GOD is not mocked; We are. Now although its a big riddle or joke; GOD is dead serious about each and every word wrote. Youre confusion is probably between these 3 words; And, Or and Nor and you have to understand; that "As in heaven, so in earth, the GOD parent of Jesus aka our Father is also our Mother, A Holy Hostess and Ghostess or a Female God whose both our father and mother. GOD is like Pure energy that cannot be created or destroyed and described Her image as "Male and Female" and said each has its seed in itself. So if you add the male=Xy and female= XX together as One i.e., X(yX)X you can see Twin son and daughter within GOD's Heavenly Body and Womb XX. The father=X, and then the So= y and Holy Hostess XX is next, or the Center X is actually GOD pms seed or blood that naturally fell to the ground below and Her name is Satan or GOD's Angelic Daughter proving the Trinity consist of a Father, Son, Daughter and Mother. Really quite simple.

reply to post by KJV1611

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I don't believe in this God of yours but i cannot see how you derived these meanings from the bible. You said God told you that you are satan in the flesh? which god told you that?

I have read the torah and cannot determine how it is possible to come up with such a hypothesis.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Far out! Really, really, really far out!!

I am currently writing a book in the Bride of Christ, so I think I can speak with some authority. First, Satan/Lucifer is not even given provision in the Plan of Salvation. He is going to be thrown bodily into the Lake of Fire, and that (crackle, crackle, crackle) is going to be the end of him, and his demons (fallen angels) as well. You are on the right track about the Bride being made from Christ's body. What is the body of Christ? It, as everyone knows, is the Church, and that is Christianity 101, so do not argue the point. In writing the book, I had just about given up guessing the identity of the Bride, but one day, as my wife and I were returning from a shopping trip [These things come a odd times, and in odd places. As one poet of my acquaintance once wrote, "Sitting on the toilet is a strange place to find you, God."] it came to me: just as God took a part of Adam's body to make his bride, in the same way He will take a portion of the second Adam's (Christ's) body (the Church) to make the Bride. I believe it will the Overcomers.

Where did you get this idea, or is it original?

edit on 25-5-2011 by Lazarus Short because: dum-de-dum

I believe you're right, Laz...

Vicky

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Tell me, do you have night visitations, sleep paralysis, voices? I think you may be confused, deceived, or possessed. Why, if you are a Christian as you say, would you be Satan in the flesh? You interpretation of the Bible is speculative, way too speculative. To answer all of what you say, I hardly know where to begin. I can easily answer the Bride question, but the rest is so far out, I can't even get a handle on it. I can ask this much, which GOD told you? I am ready to guess that it was not the God of the Bible. Your exclusive focus on this one, exotic issue also indicates deception to me.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am a Black Mixed Blood Native American Indian Woman and when I received my Vision in 1995 I didnt know that's what it was because as "Steve Martin would say in the Jerk movie" I always thought of my self; as just a poor Black child" LOL.

The 1st part of my vision is when I asked GOD a very simple question about myself. This was during my 1st total prayer and fast and as I was reading and eating the words of the bible as it related to Job, my mind began to wonder. I asked God or as I thought to myself; (What does the number 731 mean?) All my life this number has been around me as my phone number, zip code, address, license plate etc and I knew it wasnt a number that I should play like the lottery. It seem whenever I was thinking something or questions; and had decided on the answer; then I would see the number 731. While I was pregnant with my son, the Dr. told my husband it was ok for him to leave and get a bite to eat. About 1/2 hour later his heart rate droped and they decided I needed an C section. I was completrely alone, scared as all Hell, and I did what grandma told me which was to recite the 23 psalm. At the very instant I finished as I recited it very slowly, the Dr. Its a boy and the nurse said; Time 731. Well I immediately began to praise GOD and I started speaking in tounges. The only thing I remember that was said; was when the Dr. Demanded; I SAID KNOCK HER OUT. So this number came to mean to me; that I was on the Right Track so to speak. So as my mind wondered I asked and I heard a very small voice say to me; Go back to the Beginning. So since I was already reading my Bible; I did back to Gen. 1. Then when I got up to all those begots I said to myself again; But I still dont understand. Then that same small voice said "begin again".

Now this time was different; because I immedately noticed there was no Zero so I took a pen and drew a big circle. I kept on reading until I was in the garden of Eden and believe it or not; it was like GOD did a knock knock and I said to myself; GOD is that you; the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, Is Jesus the Tree of Life, and the other tree of multiple fruits your wife? Then I shut the Bible; as my grandma told me to do and reopened it to the first place I saw.

It was when Jesus was answering someone and said "Why calleth thou me good? None is good, save One, that is God. do you call me good; when there is no one good but GOD. Well that answered my question now didnt it; But I truely perceived there was an evil spirit around me; so I took that book and threw it across the room; Demanding that Evil Spirit to Get Out of My House. Well I'm sure you heard the phrase "curiosity killed the cat" but I contend; satisfaction brought me back. So realizing the importance of what I saw I picked up the book, and questioned myself; Did I really See that? So I did it again; asked my question and then opened th book for my answer. Low and behold although it was a different gospel; it picked up from the previous conversation and said

Jesus Rejoiced in the Spirit; and said; I thank thee, O father, Lord of Heaven and Earth that thou hast hid these things from the Wise and rudent and hast reveal them unto babes; even so Father for so it seemed good in thy sight. All things are delivered to me of my Father; and no man koweth who the Son is but the Father; and he who the son the Son will reveal him.

Ok; now I'm really scared, but then I shut my Bible and did it again. Again same conversation, butr a different Gospel that began "Blessed are You, for I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

So I continued reading from the beginning and where I had stopped which was in the garden of Eden. Where the Serpent asked Eve What GOD said about the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil. Eve answered, we may not Eat of the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil (or Touch it) or we shall Die. I immedately looked back to What GOD said; and GOD didnt say anything about Touching the Tree as Serpents do naturally. That was a Lie and How Eve was Deceived by her own Husband who corrupted the word of GOD by adding to it.

I began my complete fast at 12:00 p.m. and I couldnt wait to get back to work to tell my Prayer partner and coworker what I saw, heard and knew was very Important. When I told her what I saw, we had a Big fight, as she tried to defend Adam saying he wasnt even there. But I pulled out my bible and showed where it say; Eve gave to Husband who was there with Her. Anyway, its now almost 12:00 the end of my fast. Everyone else had already left for lunch and I was in the office alone. Then all of a sudden it was as though some said; Attention!

I stood up immediately, and began to look up; as the voice that I heard began to answer EVERY question I had asked GOD in my entire life. It kept saying And That's Why....And That's Why as I could see the theories of realtivity being explained to me at the same time. It was like I was receiving an electronic transmission of sorts.

Wehen it stopped, I sat down at my desk and put in a Sick Leave Request and left work before it was signed or approved. As I'm driving home, kinda of a 15 mile straight shot and song came on the radio and I began to cry. Since I'm not a cryor I knew something was wrong. The song was I'm All Woman" and now Im speeding going around 65 in a 40 mph zone and crying so hard I could bearly see. The one thing I did see was a Great Big Bumble bee that flew in the window and went down the back of my blouse. I stomped on the brakes; and pressed my back against the seat to kill the bee. When I got home my husband was still there about to leave for work, well at least thats what he said. He asked me are you OK; I said Yes and stared out of the window for a couple of hours.Then I finally got enough courage to sit back at my dining room table and picked up my Bible.

I felt as though I was possessed by the Spirits of Moses or Aaron, and then I said to myself; Who Am I to be shown such things? I picked up the pen next to the tablet and then that same small came back and said that I am (Woman, Eve, the Bride of Christ and the Anti Christ). I had even written it down and then I said WHAT! NO; Not Me! and that's when I heard the voice whispher to me; Yeah though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death; I will Fear no Evil; and the Fear Left.

I called up my Mother in law as a Good Christian cause my mom is considered a Heathen and told her I was leaving Her son. Then I called my mother, and told Her what had happened and She and 3 of my 4 of my sisters were at my door a couple hours laters as they came from NY; and I was in Maryland. I could tell there was a Hovering of spirits around me, telling me how Much I am Loved, and things would be oK. My Mother said; All's she needs is Sleep and said I was spouting out information like a computer. They asked if I would go to the hospital with them and I agreed becaue I knew one would believe or Understand. I spent over a year on the couch, and stopped taking the medication which did not allow me to think, remember what I was shown. Then a year later I was unable to sleep for about a week. I remember one time since I couldnt sleep; I began reading the bible again, and I asked myself; Who is Melchisadec. I went to bed; knowing I had to rise in a couple of hours. I fell asleep for about 1 minute and began to question GOD are you Here? Then my alarm went off by the radio annoucer saying; I Am Closer To You Than The Air You Breath.

I know the above is quite long, but If I am possessed by Satan, So Be It, Because I know Jesus Christ was Possessed by GOD and He was a Real Man just like I am a Real Woman. Made for GOD's Good Cause; and SHe gave me both wings of an American Eagle to fly into my Place; that was Prepared for me by God.

Peace out

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well even the Torah says Satan talked directly with GOD in Job. So I believe in that same GOD who talked Satan into striking Job with boils from head to toe; although He had done nothing wrong. This same GOD sent Satan to also try and Tempt Jesus into disobeying God by not going to the cross and dying for yall. But I think it would help you by looking in Gen. 25:22-24 Where God describes the kinds of twin within her womb. I contend; that the twin inside of GOD's Heavenly Body and Womb X(yX)X were a Boy and a Girl aka Jesus Christ as the only "y" in the Trnity of Xs; and Satan, the center X by His side or the X that GOD removed from the 1st Adam to make him a wife since this GOD was both Adam's Father AND Mother.

Peace out.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I have had sleep paralisis once, I have heard an auditable voice 2. The 1st time was as I prayed at the East River during a lunch break, and the voice said to me; All that I saw would be mine. I said; yeah right; what the hell would I do with it, and the voice left. I later found out the place that I prayed also had another name. It was called Hell Gate and supposely where the Native American Indians saw the 1st ships come into Manhattan.

I have had one visitation from Jesus. While I lived in Norwich Connecticut, I was waiting for my 1st husband who was in the navy to come home from having Duty. It was our 1st apt, and we had no furniture, so I slept on the living room floor and remember looking out of the window the night before at the small church or replica of St. Patrick's Cathedral. I was afraid that night too; and I remember reciting the 23 Psalm until I fell asleep. Than just after Dawn, I heard my husband's key at the door. I decided to play like I was still sleep. I heard the door open, he walk through our small kitchenette, and walked over to where I was sleeping. He bent down on one knee I think because I could hear the floor creek, and he kissed me on my forehead. I said Good Morning and opened my eyes; But there wasnt anyone there.

Here are some strange coinsidentces about my 1st husband. 1) I told my mother, when I was 10 years old I would marry him. 2) I guilted my Highschool boyfriend and eloped with him and we got married on April Fools Day 3) His sister and I have the same birthday and are the same age, 4) He was a navy submariner radio man and the two boats he was on was the USS Whale, and the Kamehemeaha (?) I left him some years later due to infedelity and I thought I would kill him". 5) He died unexpectly at Holy Cross.......Hospital in Mary Land. My next husband's names was James and we had two children a Girl and a Boy . 6) James had a habit of saying to me; Marsha...You Aint Nothing but the Devil.... and Low and Behold it must be true, cause After I divorced him; His Momma Died, their House burnt Down, the Father Died, and then He had a Massive Stroke on his 49th Birthday and that's how I ended up getting 3 times the amount in Child support. After our divorces I took back my maiden name; and added Christ to it i.e., Joan Smith-Chris. So now I am able to Come in His Name and Called by His Name, Ms. Christ, Miss Christ or Mrs. Jesus Christ.

Peace out

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

just for corrections sakes...Torah consists of 5 books of Moses only....So Job is part of Tanakh...not Torah

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join